Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share (8253 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / What's Your Favourite Christian Music? / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Death can NOT Keep him prey He tore the bars apart He rolled the stones away the tomb is empty HE arose HE lives forever HE reigns over all, Happy easter

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by btbgreat(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
"why seek the living amongst the dead ..."

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by ajagidiagbo1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Zazu.... Zeh.

JKisOK:
Easter is here!!!

Happy Easter to all Nairalanders.

May God grant us grace to see more in the land of the living in Jesus name.

Here is my favourite Easter line.

"An empty grave is there to prove my Saviour lives."

It is from the hymn, God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus.

What is yours?

Share!

+++++++++++++++++++++
God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He lived and died to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because He lives.

How sweet to hold a newborn baby
And feel the pride and the joy he gives
But greater still the calm assurance
This child can face uncertain days because He Lives.

And then one day, I’ll cross that river
I’ll fight life’s final war with pain
And then, as death gives way to vict’ry
I’ll see the lights of glory and I’ll know He reigns.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because He lives

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Ajalekoko76(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
SING ALLELUIA, THE LORD IS RISEN, HE IS RISEN INDEED, ALLELUIA
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by rachytenny2(f): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1st Corinthians 15:55-57)
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by gloriaolachi: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
He swallowed up death in victory.....hallelujah!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Benbisco(f): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
chatinent:
Jesus ordered we commemorated his death not his resurrection and Easter was built on pagan rites.

So, I don't celebrate Easter.

✌️

Bros,

Matthew 16:21-22 KJV
From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Matthew 17:22-23 KJV
And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men: [23] And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again.

If as Christians we talk about His death only and not His resurrection then there is no difference between Him and all other leaders/teachers (of other religions) that died and remained dead.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by bukiah: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mine is ' The Old Rugged Cross"
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by bukiah: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Salesnservices:
I feel like blessing people this morning (Just 5)
Though I'm seeing this late, but please in the spirit of Easter, bless me
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by BluntCrazeMan: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Eastern..
Easter..
East..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killing: Catholic Set Up Committee, Visit Victims At Hospital, Give N50k / Did The Catholic Church Give Us The Bible? / Stunning Images Of African Orisha Deities You've Never Heard Of Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.