Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share (8207 Views)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / What's Your Favourite Christian Music? / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Salesnservices: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
I feel like blessing people this morning (Just 5)
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by southpole: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2022
Sarsaproko:

And all the places you mentioned are in Nigeria right?

Why can't Africans, Nigerians to be specific appreciate what they have? What exactly is wrong with following your ancestors beliefs? You no be oyinbo..Leave them to their own religion..
If you are saying we should leave oyinbo with their religion and you don't want to leave oyinbo with their products one of which you are using to type your nonsense, is the highest form of hypocrisy in existence. The day you leave oyinbo products and sorely depend on your ancestors' products then we may start thinking of leaving oyinbo religion. Hypocrisy everywhere.

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by donziller(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Thou:
prayers cry .
wat can ur prayer do
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by southpole: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Who wrote this book?
Go ahead and read them, they were written by 2 of Jesus' disciples who were with him when all those events were taking place. In other words they were eye witnesses.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Sarsaproko: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2022
southpole:
If you are saying we should leave oyinbo with their religion and you don't want to leave oyinbo with their products one of which you are using to type your nonsense, is the highest form of hypocrisy in existence. The day you leave oyinbo products and sorely depend on your ancestors' products then we may start thinking of leaving oyinbo religion. Hypocrisy everywhere.

So because you use product means you must also follow their religion?

Are you ok?

The Oyinbos that are using African products or even stole from us, are they following our religion?

You are mentally enslaved..
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Sarsaproko: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2022
southpole:
Go ahead and read them, they were written by 2 of Jesus' disciples who were with him when all those events were taking place. In other words they were eye witnesses.

How do you know they were with him?
I don't need to read a book written by slave masters to know my truth..
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Segzy22: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Sarsaproko:
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
but only to the people of Israel...God’s lost sheep.
As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near...
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure those with leprosy, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received...

So tell me...How this religion take concern black people??
So you could find this but could not find this verse: And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. ... And He said to them, "Having gone into all the world, proclaim the gospel ...?

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by southpole: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2022
chatinent:
Jesus ordered we commemorated his death not his resurrection and Easter was built on pagan rites.

So, I don't celebrate Easter.

✌️
what could have been your hope if He had remained in the grave like other dead humans without resurrection?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by southpole: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Sarsaproko:

How do you know they were with him?
I don't need to read a book written by slave masters to know my truth..
By the special grace of God, the activities of Jesus' and those of his disciples were documented and pass from one generation to another.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by pyro62(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Which of the books written by Paul is directed to Africa?
Who told you Christ came to die for you?
You got that from the bible right? A book written and given to you by your slave masters..
The religion and belief of your forefathers is not good enough for you..The oyinbo way must be the only way right?
Your case is not ignorance.. You are mentally enslaved.

I pray for you this day, that God would deliver you from this captivity of sense knowledge that you wallow in. Like Paul, you will be used to depopulate the kingdom of darkness after you have been liberated.

Col 2:8 “Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by southpole: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Sarsaproko:

So because you use product means you must also follow their religion?

Are you ok?

The Oyinbos that are using African products or even stole from us, are they following our religion?

You are mentally enslaved..
I was just thinking about the level of hypocrisy when almost every product you use is of the oyinbos yet you condemned their religion that preaches peace. Is it the African religion that encourages skull mining that you want to propagate? Bros please think well, is not too let.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Sarsaproko: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2022
pyro62:

I pray for you this day, that God would deliver you from this captivity of sense knowledge that you wallow in. Like Paul, you will be used to depopulate the kingdom of darkness after you have been liberated.

Col 2:8 “Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.”

I pray for you this day that God will reveal himself to you. You will be freed from mental slavery. You will be used to set other black people enslaved in organised religion like yourself free..

James 1:27

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Sarsaproko: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2022
southpole:
I was just thinking about the level of hypocrisy when almost every product you use is of the oyinbos yet you condemned their religion that preaches peace. Is it the African religion that encourages skull mining that you want to propagate? Bros please think well, is not too let.

Just because you use their products doesn't mean you must also follow their religion.. I use Chinese products too, that won't make me start practicing Buddhism..
Who told you African belief doesn't preach peace? Those people doing ritual killings are just bad eggs, just like we have in other religion...And the funny thing is some of this skull miners are christians and not true traditionalists..
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Focusmind: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2022
That St. Paul's letter to the Corinthians:

"If Christ has not risen from dead, then our faith is in vain".

The above is the very essence of Christianity.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2022
LOW IN THE GRAVE HE LAY JESUS MY SAVIOR WAITING THE COMING DAY JESUS NY LORD...
CHORUS;
UP FROM THE GRAVE HE AROSE WITH A MIGHTY TRIUMPH O'ER HIS FOES
HR AROSE A VICTOR FROM THE DARK DOMAIN
AND HE LIVES FOREVER WITH HIS SAINTS TO REIGN
HE AROSE HE AROSE HALLELUJAH CHRIST AROSE

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by A1kennedy(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Easter supposed to be the festival of unleavened bread and Passover. Now Christians are wrong, because according to the law, festival of unleavened bread and Passover is January 15th-21. It is celebrated for 7days. Period! God is warning!!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Blakpot: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2022
These Easter adverts are a gem

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by leksgcfr(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2022
....from life first cry to final breath
Jesus Command my Destiny...

From in Christ Alone, My Hope is Found

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Tech01: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2022
He is Risen

#EasterRetreat2022
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Joslodan: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2022
On the hill far away, stood an old rugged cross. And I love that old rugged cross.
So I'll cherish the old rugged cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Thou: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2022
donziller:
wat can ur prayer do
it can do wonders, bro pls.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Thou: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Salesnservices:
i'm here bro.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by placeofallure(f): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2022
I'm happy to be alive to see another Easter, and happier to be the one to lead the praise worship in church today, a special day of our Lord.

My favourite Easter line is in Matthew 28:6 He is no longer here, He has risen...

Hallelujah somebody!!!!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by irestitablehuma(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Salesnservices:

hello sir please help me with little amount to buy food eat am hungry the hunger is unbearable any more life of a student is really tough and if you have any manual job too for me I ll appreciate please help me thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Joseph Gtb
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Zimzy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
The glory of the cross is obedience!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Goalnaldo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
From the hymn we sang this morning in church

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Goalnaldo(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Blakpot:
These Easter adverts are a gem
yes I remember these. Two years ago or so

Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Impecca(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Salesnservices:
Pls sir bless me. Words will fail me if I tried to explain my problems here. I feel so beaten down, defeated and withdrawn to even explain.

0731934861 Access bank. Thanks and God bless
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by SamgoldBaba: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
abobote:
When I was younger, I'm always excited on a day like this. But now, the only thing that excites me is money.
And this time, I got no money.
I'm staying indoors, just eat and sleep

You gat food to eat, That's amazing!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Easter Line? Share by Zaphnath1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
where he lost his life so I can find it there

Tithing: Truth, History and it's Origin From the Catholic Church / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. / People's Assumptions When Some Christians Suffer Misfortunes