Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... (311 Views)

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by Needhelp123: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good day nairalanders. Happy Resurrection Sunday.
Whenever I take any sugary food (snacks, bread, pineapple, etc) or take any sugary drinks (minerals, juice, etc), I am not myself anymore. 'Jedi Jedi' will set in. I fart, and my yansh go dey commot small small, that I can barely sit comfortably. To make matter worse, wenever I visit d toilet, I pass out blood alongside with feaces. It's so irritating that d sink will stain with blood. I've cried in my closet. It's embarrassing. Just imagine I go greet a friend, and I will be afraid to use d toilet.
As drinking and eating is going on now( being Easter), I can't drink any mineral for fear of passing out blood wenever I go to toilet. Pls help me, I need help. Anyone with useful drugs or process on how to go about d cure should help me. Lets I forget, I don't drink garri with Sugar.
God bless you in advance.
Pls push to d front page, I need help!!
Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmm. Sorry
Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by Needhelp123: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ceeman18:
Hmm. Sorry

Thanks man...
Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by Tenshades(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Needhelp123:
Whenever I take any sugary food (snacks, bread, pineapple, etc) or take any sugary drinks (minerals, juice, etc), I am not myself anymore. 'Jedi Jedi' will set in. I fart, and my yansh go dey commot small small, that I can barely sit comfortably. To make matter worse, wenever I visit d toilet, I pass out blood alongside with feaces. It's so irritating that d sink will stain with blood. I've cried in my closet. It's embarrassing. Just imagine I go greet a friend, and I will be afraid to use d toilet.
As drinking and eating is going on now( being Easter), I can't drink any mineral for fear of passing out blood wenever I go to toilet. Pls help me, I need help. Anyone with useful drugs or process on how to go about d cure should help me. Lets I forget, I don't drink garri with Sugar.

Stay away from added sugar and fizzy drinks. It's doable.

Reduce your intake of spices and carbs.

You will be alright.
Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by house10s2: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Just stop taking anything surgery for a month n resume little sugar intake, cause u need sugar in d body
Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
You're having pile, go to a good hospital for solution before you loose all your blood.
Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Simple, just avoid sugary stuffs

Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by eazyduzit: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Avoid sugary drinks for a month and when you resume, don't take too much and for the faeces,try take flagyl.
I passed through same predicament then I discipline myself on taking soft drink because that's the major problem affecting me,you'll be alright bro.

1 Like

Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by babaalagbo11(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Needhelp123:
that's hermorhoid or Pile we called idi yiyo in Yoruba,the sugar is too much in your system...there's herbal cure for it the one you'll drink,the one you'll apply on the protruding bulge that coming out of your anus and the one you'll sit on that the herbal steam will touch in the toilet,you'll never experience it again dm me check my signature
Re: Help! Sugar Is Killing Me... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
It is simple. Desist from eating those foods that cause your rectal prolapse. Then visit the hospital to be on the safe side. Kindly avoid those herbal concoctions that would be marketed to you. angry

(1) (Reply)

Can We Help KALU CHINEDU In Anyway / The Nexus Between Investigative Journalism And Mental Health By Tony Ademiluyi / Negative Effects: Poor Diet And Its Impact On Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.