Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition (21627 Views)

Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, on Saturday, said he would unveil his journey to the presidency on Tuesday.

Ngige said that he had consulted with both mortal and immortal people and would disclose his position on the 2023 presidency after the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Ngige gave the hint at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu while responding to a request from a pressure group under the aegis of the South East Progressive Forum who stormed the airport and asked the minister to contest the presidency in 2023.

“This is an ambush. It’s an Easter ambush and anything done in Easter is spiritual. So I thank you people for meeting us here and saying what is in your mind. Make no mistake about it. It is us in the southern part of Nigeria that the presidency is due for. It’s also true, a truism that of all the zone in the Southern Nigeria that is only the South East zone that has not tasted the presidency.

“So, that gives much weight to the demand you are making now. Yes, in PDP, they are considering whether it will be North or South. No, in our own, as gentlemen we have already agreed in South.”

The former governor of Anambra State explained that he waited till after spiritual season of lent to enable him consult God in order not to make mistakes before declaring his intention about the presidency.

“In December 31, 2021 I told a group that after the spiritual season of lent, I will consult with my God and Angel and Arch-Angels. Easter is tomorrow and Easter is a resurrection day. We shall rise with the resurrection and after Easter Monday, I will make a pronouncement on my journey to the presidency.

“So we have done the consultation with mortal and immortal people and we are going to speak but make no mistake again, anything to be shared, if it is seven, it should be shared equally. If you collect first, collect second and collect again without others collecting, that’s where the problem comes.”

While commending the group for believing in him, Ngige said “I am inviting you on Tuesday to Alor, in Idemili South, that’s where I am going to unveil my intention for the Presidency.”

On the possibility of the South East aspirants presenting a consensus candidate, Ngige said, “the issue of consensus candidate has not arise now. You have to wait untill when all the declarations have been made. Not only the declaration, the buying of forms, when the forms have been bought and expression of interest. That is the official first step on declaration.

“So, after declaration of interest the people will buy the forms and fill, some people will buy form for some people too but that’s when the question for consensus will arise. So until we get to that bridge, we will cross it.”

Speaking earlier, leader of the group Comr, Tony Chime, said the call for Ngige to contest for the number one post of the country was predicated on his track record in governance.

Chime said that though so many people have queued for the position, however, none of them have meet their criteria for the position other than Ngige.

“We know the good things you have done in the south East and Nigeria in general. Our appeal is that you should come and contest for the President of Nigeria.

“We know that there are too many people queueing up for this position, but we have screened them individually and collectively, but we have not found the material we needed, hence we are here to appeal to you our brother, father and son to come and deliver us from the problem we are having in this country.”

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-ill-make-my-position-public-on-tuesday-says-ngige/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by LibertyRep: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Even Ngige?

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Sergio104(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin

For more jokes.....text 558 to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Outta here!!!

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Let’s hope this is Buhari candidate.

Coz I won’t believe this is influenced by weed.

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
So you and Tinubu dey the same gang. While him dey consult ancestors, you dey consult angel Michael and Gabriel. D kind of ozwor wen dey APC ehn, you no fit find dem anywhere

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
From 2023, we should be having more than 1 president in the country.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by simpleseyi: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
I never knew that short people can be good comedian.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Pauladex(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dead on arrival

10 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by MonkeyMods(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
At this point Nigeria has to be divided and given to each and everyone of them cos I don't understand if it isn't just one Nigeria that hundreds of people are gearing up to rule..

Na wa o

I go follow chop this national cake one day

One day shall be one day. If I lie ask Tinubu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Roger3D(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
It's one thing to consult God but the Archangels too? grin

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Malory: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:
I never knew that short people can be good comedian.
Shatap

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique2: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ngige would vie based on his excellent records in ASUU bohaha

Osinbajo would vie based on his handling of economy and tradermoni

All these jokers I believe na buhari dey really instigate them to contest, because Las Las it would be "gentlemen you all are qualified but aspirants are more than delegates let's do consesus" grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Jostoman: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
So you and Tinubu dey the same gang. While him dey consult ancestors, you dey consult angel Michael and Gabriel. D kind of ozwor wen dey APC ehn, you no fit find dem anywhere
walahi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Jostoman: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
If you like go and consult amadioha na only PETER OBI we know.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by mighty2: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nyamiri is feeling funky, inconsequential 5% idi*t also wan become president of this country, abi this sensel*ss dindinrin man don forget say no yeebow human will ever rule this country ni, those who know him should talk to the old f**l not to waste his money
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by duro4chang(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Joker.

146 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique2: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
So far the following have declared or are about to declare for apc, recipe for consesus

(1) Amaechi

(2) Osinbajo

(3) Tinubu

(4) Umuahi

(5) Yahaya Bello

(6) Jack Rich

(7) Okorocha

(8.) Orji Kalu

(9) Emefile

(10) Ngige

(11) Adamu Garba

(12) Fayemi

(13) Amosun

(14) Tunde Bakare

(15) Ogbonnaya Onu

(16) Akpabio

6 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Donshegxy10(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
In SUMMARY.....
Ngige will declare on tuesday after much consultations from mortal and immortal being.

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Ultimas: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
It is only in Nigeria that politicians will be consulting with angels before making up their mind to contest. How ridiculous!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Tenshades(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Who's next?
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by taretoofine(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tenshades:
Who's next?
John okafor

8 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by blackmantis: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hope he consulted ASUU?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Parachoko: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
So far the following have declared or are about to declare for apc, recipe for consesus

(1) Amaechi

(2) Osinbajo

(3) Tinubu

(4) Umuahi

(5) Yahaya Bello

(6) Jack Rich

(7) Okorocha

(8.) Orji Kalu

(9) Emefile

(10) Ngige

(11) Adamu Garba

(12) Fayemi

(13) Amosun

(14) Tunde Bakare

(15) Ogbonnaya Onu

(16) Akpabio

There is no consensus for the presidential ticket in the APC constitution. Is not recognised.

They will all meet at Eagle square.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Tenshades(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
taretoofine:

John okafor

Then Tonto Dikeh...that's cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by WATCHOVER(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:

(1) Amaechi

(2) Osinbajo

(3) Tinubu

(4) Umuahi

(5) Yahaya Bello

(6) Jack Rich

(7) Okorocha

(8.) Orji Kalu

(9) Emefile

(10) Ngige

(11) Adamu Garba

(12) Fayemi

(13) Amosun

(14) Tunde Bakare

(15) Ogbonnaya Onu

(16) Akpabio

Unfortunately none of these clowns is found worthy to pilot Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Tinubuadvocate: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ngige still better than obi of course only candidate I can vote from east.
osinbanjoisaliar:

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by flokii: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
You no consult Okike Alabama? grin

Like Okorocha like Ngige.. comedians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by opalu: 4:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Hahaah
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Dozie32(m): 4:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Go and seat down Tozo
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Mooh247: 4:01am On Apr 17, 2022
cool

Weyrey dey disguise

Let him consult ASUU and NLC

Everyone knows in other for APC to Feild a consensus candidate, all Aspirants must be settled with money or promise of appointment in other to officially withdraw from race and back the consensus candidate

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Truefaith: 4:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Rfte

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Mindlog: 4:02am On Apr 17, 2022
Hallucinations. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador / El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.