Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message (30166 Views)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Buhari’s 2022 Easter Message / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by tonyson010(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
A slave will always be proud of his slave chain thinking it is an ornament

he is doing his job.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by tonyson010(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2022
LegacyB:
Kukah has a good opinion. But I wish he said same during Jonathan’s era which was a majorly player in the destruction he claimed.

things were like this in Jonathan time. just imagining the peanut u r paid to keep ignoring the obvious.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
Very true. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption. He is evil. Kukah is a true man of God
Not just a Man of God but a patriot with a conscience.
Fearless and brave.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by zumbigbo(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
A slave will always be proud of his slave chain thinking it is an ornament

More contented voters...last spotted doing house cleaning at the Oba's palace

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by effort1: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2022
zionmade:

Sorry to differ
In real life both yoruba Muslims and Christians hate buhari. They only don't express it on media like Igbos do because of political strategy. Meet those Oluomo urchins one on one they can slap you for saying something good about buhari. But when it comes to politics, they feel that yorubas are inclined to Apc. They must also bow to Tinubu's course.

Then you don't know Yoruba Muslims.

One was even arguing that anyone saying buhari's government is sponsoring Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen activities or banditry is automatically committing sin since Buhari is a Muslim leader that must not be condemned. I live in Ilorin. So, I should know there things
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sagacioustony: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
My pity is for those who want to succeed him. If only they know what is on ground
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
ajericho:

How would you explain that the previous government was harder than this please?

Talk about insecurity,it's at its peak

Talk about bad power supply

Talk about rape, kidnapping, ritual killings,fraud

Talk about hunger

Talk about joblessness

Talk about how the country is now divided

The list long oga

Imagine buying a sachet of spaghetti for almost #500,I voted this government in 2015 [s] but I'm not stupid to think anything positive has come out of this government [/s]

Whether you think you are stupid or not, that's not my concern at all.
Of all the things you listed, I don't actually see any problem we were not facing before 2015. You may want to talk about inflation, I can agree with you on that. The thing is I will choose this administration over any other one in the past as far as my financial condition is concerned when compared to the past.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2022
maasoap:

Of all the things you listed, I don't actually see any problem we were not facing before 2015. You may want to talk about inflation, I can agree with you on that. The thing is I will choose this administration over any other one in the past as far as my financial condition is concerned when compared to the past.

You would do anything to support your evil government,the people are not blind,they can feel and see what's going on in the country,so it doesn't matter what you think or about a terrorist government,

So you're telling me insecurity was like this under Jonathan?

We only knew of boko haram,

Now we don't even know who is who,it's clear this government is behind these terrorist,

Well,that's how you people up north are,no matter how y'all suffer under your ruler,you would still support them,that's how stupid you are

People being kidnapped in hundreds everyday and
You are telling me there's nothing happening now that we haven't experienced before
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2022
maasoap:

And tell me the positive thing that has come out of this grand failure administration grin?

Other than tyranny, oppression,blame game, propaganda,high level of corruption,bigotry by the government itself,look at our education system,the worst under any government.

Only a fool trying to prove a point would say this government has no huge negetive impact on him or her,you'll only look stupid defending a failure,

Go outside and boldy show your support,and see if dem no go burn you live grin
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2022
effort1:

Then you don't know Yoruba Muslims.

One was even arguing that anyone saying buhari's government is sponsoring Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen activities or banditry is automatically committing sin since Buhari is a Muslim leader that must not be condemned. I live in Ilorin. So, I should know there things

Because one person choose to be stupid doesn't mean you should tag everyone the same,maybe you should come live in the west and stop feeding yourself with what you read online
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by effort1: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2022
ajericho:

Because one person choose to be stupid doesn't mean you should tag everyone the same,maybe you should come live in the west and stop feeding yourself with what you read online

If it is just one person, it'll be good. Even an Imam once declared that Buhari was sent by God to Nigeria to punish us. So, he was doing Allah's work of punishing Nigeria and must not be condemned.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2022
effort1:

If it is just one person, it'll be good. Even an Imam once declared that Buhari was sent by God to Nigeria to punish us. So, he was doing Allah's work of punishing Nigeria and must not be condemned.

Still not the majority
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by effort1: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2022
ajericho:

Still not the majority
But majority sit every Friday drinking in what the imams say.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2022
effort1:

But majority sit every Friday drinking in what the imams say.

Enjoy
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Drosonogasta(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Laggafin:

Where is he?
Something close to Vatican city
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
ajericho:

And tell me the positive thing that has come out of this grand failure administration grin?

Other than tyranny, oppression,blame game, propaganda,high level of corruption,bigotry by the government itself,look at our education system, the worst under any government.

There was a year under Obasanjo when ASUU spent almost a year on strike that most universities eventually scrapped one year calendar. There was a almost straight 6 months strike under Jonathan as well. So, I don't really understand all these adjectives.

Only a fool trying to prove a point would say this government has no huge negetive impact on him or her,you'll only look stupid defending a failure,

Stop using abusive and derogatory words. We know you're angry, we know you're a bitter soul. But whatever you are feeling is still your feelings, they're not mine and doesn't supercede my own opinion.

Go outside and boldy show your support,and see if dem no go burn you live grin

You really meant this? May be you have forgotten that more than half of voting population in Nigeria support this administration. They're having meetings daily and weekly. They're wearing vests and caps. There are branded motors. I wonder why minority among which you're one of them are not burning us alive. Any explanation?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by amuwo1980: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hang Buhari now
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Laggafin: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Drosonogasta:
Something close to Vatican city
Nawa o.. but he granted Arise TV interview yesterday na
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Drosonogasta(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Laggafin:
Nawa o.. but he granted Arise TV interview yesterday na
Go check if he was live in the studio or if he was transmitted
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by oyoirabor: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry

What is meaningful and sensible in this post that attracted 315 likes.
Does it mean that a lot of folks or Nigerians lack common sense considering the present state of thier country Or perhaps this likes are just arrange by people running this forum.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
zionmade:

The only thing yorubas in apc care about is the interest of yoruba presidency and not buhari. Yorubas hate buhari as much as Igbos. But not displaying that hatred like Igbos do is more of a political strategy. When we discuss politics and they Start cursing him I quietly close my mouth because I know if anything happens they will turn it into "it must be the igbo guy"

I don't really think Buhari cares about our conversation.
Anyway, I need a favor from you .

Seriously,

I need you to lend me 2500naira.

I will pay you back within the first two weeks of June.

That's because I work in schools and I ain't sure of payment till then.

If you want to know more about where I work, you can send an email now.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
maasoap:

There was a year under Obasanjo when ASUU spent almost a year on strike that most universities eventually scrapped one year calendar. There was a almost straight 6 months strike under Jonathan as well. So, I don't really understand all these adjectives.

Stop using abusive and derogatory words. We know you're angry, we know you're a bitter soul. But whatever you are feeling is still your feelings, they're not mine and doesn't supercede my own opinion.

You really meant this? May be you have forgotten that more than half of voting population in Nigeria support this administration. They're having meetings daily and weekly. They're wearing vests and caps. There are branded motors. I wonder why minority among which you're one of them are not burning us alive. Any explanation?

Can you lend me any amount of money from now till the first or second week of June?

I need it urgently.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Laggafin: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Drosonogasta:

Go check if he was live in the studio or if he was transmitted
Ok let's forget about where he is.. the point is .. did he say the minds of millions of Nigerians??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos and Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu / Ghana President-Elect, Akufo-Addo Visits Buhari (Photos) / Lagos Clarifies Position On Re-opening Of Event Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.