Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message (30146 Views)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Buhari’s 2022 Easter Message / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

How was Jonathan government the majority player?

Compare how things are right now and how it was under Jonathan and tell me Buhari even knows what he's doing in aso rock,

This government has destroyed this nation in a space of 7years,I don't even know where a sensible person would pick his repair from
Speak for yourself Lazy Almijirin, President Buhari did not destroy my own life in Nigeria o.

Please mention just one thing your state government did to empower you life & family in the last 7 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:
It is Kukah, we're not surprised at all. That is his annual trademark. Bitter soul.

So all he said is a lie bah?

Lol,I no suppose dey share country with this kind people aje
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

You haven't said anything meaningful at all... You merely went round him in useless circles!

Buhari has failed woefully! Everyone knows this! Even the ones too ashamed or corrupt to admit it openly know this!

Let's not waste time and effort going round this pathetic circle. It comes down to the harsh reality facing the nation, which the clergy man threw light upon above!

The clergy, Mr Kukah is a chronic Buhari hater right from day one.

So, give this ass licking a rest! [s] Even better paid sycophants don't care anymore. [/s]
Stale, boring.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by perdollar(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
And a demon like you thinks he is spared from the ever burning lake?
sapele water choke u n ur ppl their, idiot
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

So all he said is a lie bah?

Lol, I no suppose dey share country with this kind people aje

Somalia, Afghanistan, NK should be perfect for you.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by kaludestiny10(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
In as much as there is separation of power in the three levels of government in Nigeria, the president's body language or actions plays a vital role in shaping governance in the three tiers of government.
He controls the entire security architecture in the country same with the anti graft agencies. So if the president is transparent in his dealings, every other thing will fall in place.
sapele914:
Ok because it was President Buhari that appointed the Governor of your state, who in turn appointed the Local Government Chairman & his Officious?

Common sense fall on you this Easter.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Certificate less President Buhari your papa’s Oga we dey loyal, is more educated than your PhD father?

Nonsense Clown, abi is Joe Igbokwe your Uncle?

Buahri is educated?how?, when? Lol

You mean the covik man?

The man that can't give a live speech?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
perdollar:
sapele water choke u n ur ppl their, idiot
Na so wicked person like you, expects to see good in his miserable life? You will wait till the grave is your home.

Nonsense Lazy Almijirin.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

Buahri is educated?how?, when? Lol

You mean the covik man?

The man that can't give a live speech?
If your Papa was half as educated as your president, Local Government councilor he can’t become.

Nonsense Peasant.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by perdollar(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Na so wicked person like you, expects to see good in his miserable life? You will wait till the grave is your home.

Nonsense Lazy Almijirin.
too much sapele full ur head. Sense no dey ur head but senseless ppl n their ppl go die senselessly
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Speak for yourself Lazy Almijirin, President Buhari did not destroy my own life in Nigeria o.

Please mention just one thing your state government did to empower you life & family in the last 7 years?

I know how much this administration has been a blessing to me even though I don't work with government.
They will never blame their governors and council chairmen, it is this only Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Malory: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sonn:
My brother I think that guy is something else beyond a slave, look at the way he reasons like an animal, ediot to be precise, how can someone who has some brain inside his skull think that way? to an extent of arguing that Nigeria has not changed under BUHARI, just imagine!
that guy is an epitome of "WASTED SCHOOL FEES" honestly.
Bro you've said it all
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry

Remain small make devil shiit for your head. Just reply this comment you go see the devil shiit for your face
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
perdollar:
too much sapele full ur head. Sense no dey ur head but senseless ppl n their ppl go die senselessly
Be careful what you wish on yourself o, no use your own mouth curse your family?

After you will cry JAH please forgive me for my ignorance, I am a confused child, & I did not know what I was exclaiming.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:

Did Buhari form UGM? The hatred for him and APC from the SE led them to form a destructive organisation. Their cry for another day.

Just look at you, you had to come up with an adjective to make sense. Lol. Were there no terrorists, kidnappers, communal crisis.

That's a good sign. Naira needs to be protected from round tripping criminals at all cost.

It's just confirmed that some people are being paid to defend this terrorist,cause I don't know. How a sane person would still support a government like this,I voted in 2015 for a change and i realized how we got fooled by these people,

It's almost a decade now and no solution has come out of this government since they took over,instead they gave us 100x hardship than we had,human life now has no meaning, eating a square meal seems impossible now,

How I wish God could separate people who truly wants good for this country from people who are just obsessed or being paid to support evil
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

It's just confirmed that some people are being paid to defend this terrorist,cause I don't know. How a sane person would still support a government like this,I voted in 2015 for a change and i realized how we got fooled by these people,

It's almost a decade now and no solution has come out of this government since they took over,instead they gave us 100x hardship than we had,human life now has no meaning, eating a square meal seems impossible now,

How I wish God could separate people who truly wants good for this country from people who are just obsessed or being paid to support evil
Keep quiet Lazy Almijirin, mention one thing that your state government has done to elevate you & your family from poverty since 1999?

Mention just one, 2 will be too much to ask for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by perdollar(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Be careful what you wish on yourself o, no use your own mouth curse your family?

After you will cry JAH please forgive me for my ignorance, I am a confused child, & I did not know what I was exclaiming.
d truth is dt ur mama tautau dey like d Nigerian situation. Thunder fire u join. If ur mama no born u well continue to dey mention. Bastard idiot nicoompoo buhari ass licker
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
If your Papa was half as educated as your president, Local Government councilor he can’t become.

Nonsense Peasant.

Lol,why do you sound pained?

It's not like you're his child or something,

Make I yarn u one thing,if Buhari was half educated as I am,we won't be in this mess or he could have resigned and let someone capable solve our problems,

The fact that we still have people who love this terrorist this much baffles me,why are you people so dumb up north?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:

Somalia, Afghanistan, NK should be perfect for you.
nahh you belong there,for you to support the evil in this country, that's where you belong
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
perdollar:
d truth is dt ur mama tautau dey like d Nigerian situation. Thunder fire u join
Hungry Peasant because it was President Buhari that made your ancestors & you poor?

Na house boy always they complain pass, yet school e no go, learn a trade or hand skill to make money he did not learn, he is waiting for the president to part the Red Sea for him like Moses?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

Lol,why do you sound pained?

It's not like you're his child or something,

Make I yarn u one thing,if Buhari was half educated as I am,we won't be in this mess or he could have resigned and let someone capable solve our problems,

The fact that we still have people who love this terrorist this much baffles me,why are you people so dumb up north?
Go & hold your parents responsible for not educating you properly, Nigeria is a jungle that owes you nothing Mr Man.

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by perdollar(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Hungry Peasant because it was President Buhari that made your ancestors & you poor?

Na house boy always they complain pass, yet school e no go, learn a trade or hand skill to make money he did not learn, he is waiting for the president to part the Red Sea for him like Moses?
if u get mind give me ur address! I go come ur house useless u d more. By d time I waste u, ur pre formed generation go tnk me say I no allow mumu man like u b their ancestor. U b fool
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:

Tf is you saying lol, who's almajiri?Omo Yoruba le mi o,

So you want to blame the state governments for the problems of a whole country?,I'm sure you're a 14 yr old boy obsessed with that terrorist called Buhari or maybe you're just a dumb adult,cause how can you say this government has no impact on your life?

Okay,let's do this, mention one positive impact this government has on your life as a Nigerian
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

Tf is you saying lol, who's almajiri?Omo Yoruba le mi o,

So you want to blame the state governments for the problems of a whole country?,I'm sure you're a 14 yr old boy obsessed with that terrorist called Buhari or maybe you're just a dumb adult,cause how can you say this government has no impact on your life?

Okay,let's do this, mention one positive impact this government has on your life as a Nigerian
Almijirin ajericho, didn’t your parents admonish you that charity begins @ home?

Name just one thing that your state, has done for you & your family to elevate you from penury, just mention only one scheme?

1 Like

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by SeeItSayIt: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
On point, sir.

You've just said it as it is. When you see it, say it as it is without colouring
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Go & hold your parents responsible for not educating you properly, Nigeria is a jungle that owes you nothing Mr Man.

Imagine a dumb person using a wise man quote lmao
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by RexTramadol1: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
That in a democrazy of over 20 years, that it is one man that spoilt Nigeria? Do you actually believe your own lie?

Your hypocrisy is what will forever keep you Pharisees down.

Nonsense plaster saints.

Well, I wouldn’t know how you inferred that he was pinning an over 20 years issue on one man
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Keep quiet Lazy Almijirin, mention one thing that your state government has done to elevate you & your family from poverty since 1999?

Mention just one, 2 will be too much to ask for.

You see how stupid you are bah?

Oh sorry u can't,you're too dumb to realise
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Donaluta(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
So why are you telling me this?

Can't you make your post separately and say whatever you want to say?

Besides, are you aware shildren of 8 are not considered as Nigerians?

Old man weh sense done fall off... See as you dey ridicule your family for here.. how your children go feel if them just find out say na you dey answer this monika.. constituting nuisance here ... Puuuaaaah
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

[s] It's just confirmed that some people are being paid [/s] to defend this terrorist,cause I don't know. How a sane person would still support a government like this,I voted in 2015 for a change and i realized how we got fooled by these people,

How I wish God could separate people who truly wants good for this country from [s] people who are just obsessed or being paid to support evil [/s]

You are being emotional and it is clouding your perception and judgement. This country might be harder for you today than in the past but when some say it was harder for them in the past than today, you gotta believe them and stop tagging them as being "paid or obsessed"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

You see how stupid you are bah?

Oh sorry u can't,you're too dumb to realise
Almijirin ajericho don’t change the narrative again, please mention one thing your state has done for you & your family since 1999 to elevate you people from poverty?

Just mention one thing, because two will be asking for too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu, Amaechi At War Over 3,000 Statutory Delegates / APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.