Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message (30159 Views)

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths / Buhari’s 2022 Easter Message / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by gbagyiza: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
I worry about the safety of Archbishop Kukah.

Being a priest who openly criticizes Buhari in a religion where people stupidly worship him is similar to committing harakiri. embarassed

The Bishop is fully aware of his safety concerns regarding his messages n I think he is prepared for it. It has gotten to the point where people of great courage will say the truth no matter the consequences.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Owologbo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
A slave will always be proud of his slave chain thinking it is an ornament
So, you can't just Ignore somethings?
In my language there's something we called "àrehîé gbekowo".
Meaning; you treat people like the person you quoted as a non living being, or someone that doesn't exist at all.
So try as much as you can to Ignore things like him/her.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Didn’t your parents admonish you that charity begins @ home?

Name just one thing that your state, has done for you & your family to elevate you from penury, just mention only one scheme?

If a state government would have the power to elevate people from poverty,then the federal level is doing well,how do you expect the state level to do well,when the federal itself is full of terrorists,thiefs,and a man that values cows than humans lives,

All we want is a country with stable economy, stable power supply,good infrastructures and things like that, people would lift themselves up from poverty that way,

Not a government where you have issues to settle with assu and you decided to support a terrorist governed country a million dollars,a government that spent 8$ Millon on repentant boko haram,

If you see nothing wrong with this government, there's no point in arguing with you,God go part us one day
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

If a state government would have the power to elevate people from poverty,then the federal level is doing well,how do you expect the state level to do well,when the federal itself is full of terrorists,thiefs,and a man that values cows than humans lives,

All we want is a country with stable economy, stable power supply
,good infrastructures and things like that, people would lift themselves up from poverty that way,

Not a government where you have issues to settle with assu and you decided to support a terrorist governed country a million dollars,a government that spent 8$ Millon on repentant boko haram,

If you see nothing wrong with this government, there's no point in arguing with you,God go part us one day
But wicked Nyesom Wike did exceptionally well in Rivers State without the Federal Government?

May laziness depart from you in future, say amen to that, nonsense Lazy Almijirin from Katsina State.

Wealth is created in the different states of Nigeria, not in Abuja.

What commodities did your state export last year for foreign exchange?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
maasoap:

You are being emotional and it is clouding your perception and judgement. This country might be harder for you today than in the past but when some say it was harder for them in the past than today, you gotta believe them and stop tagging them as being "paid or obsessed"

How would you explain that the previous government was harder than this please?

Talk about insecurity,it's at its peak

Talk about bad power supply

Talk about rape, kidnapping, ritual killings,fraud

Talk about hunger

Talk about joblessness

Talk about how the country is now divided

The list long oga

Imagine buying a sachet of spaghetti for almost #500,I voted this government in 2015 but I'm not stupid to think anything positive has come out of this government
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
But wicked Nyesom Wike did exceptionally well in Rivers State without the Federal Government?

May laziness depart from you in future, say amen to that, nonsense Lazy Almijirin from Katsina State.

Wait why do you think I'm from Katsina?,I wonder where you're from lol
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:

Wealth is created in the different states of Nigeria, not in Abuja.

In this country wey we dey today,you think a state government can provide it state with all I listed above?

A ni o dumb se� grin
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

Wait why do you think I'm from Katsina?,I wonder where you're from lol

President Buhari is your God, if he doesn’t provide for you, a lazy man like you can’t prosper, Nonsense Katsina Almijirin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:

In this country wey we dey today,you think a state government can provide it state with all I listed above?

A ni o dumb se� grin
Mumu, why do you think your constitution created States & Local Governments?

A Lazy Peasant will always have an excuse for his own self inflicted laziness.

What those your state & Local Governments do with their FAAC allocation every month, & their IGR?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
you're just dumb,
Go to sleep there's no need arguing with me,

Make I just pray this prayer for u,may your life be handled the way Buhari has handled Nigeria amen

Good night
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by EagleNest(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fearless Bishop who keeps on telling the truth to power. This government eh
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
President Buhari is your God, if he doesn’t provide for you, a lazy man like you can’t prosper, Nonsense Katsina Almijirin.

Stop crying,Buhari sympathiser
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Brushstrokes20: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Charity they say begins @ home, how sound is the Governor of your state that you elected?
I don't converse with brainless buffoons and doomed zombies undecided
I dare the lifeless vulture to decentralise power first!
Enough of NONSENSE undecided
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:
you're just dumb,
Go to sleep there's no need arguing with me,

Make I just pray this prayer for u,may your life be handled the way Buhari has handled Nigeria amen

Good night
I am waiting for euros to hit 700 Naira to one euro, than I will start my celebration.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:

What those your state & Local Governments do with their FAAC allocation every month, & their IGR?
oponu go to sleep sehh,

You'll need what's left in your skull to defend your slowpoke president in the next few days don't waste it quoting me, you're too dumb
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of 8 as Nigerians. angry

Is Nigeria united? Who or what is the object of 8 of "children of 8"? Is there anywhere in the constitution where leodeking can determine anyone's citizenship?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brushstrokes20:

I don't converse with brainless buffoons and doomed zombies undecided
I dare the lifeless vulture to decentralise power first!
Enough of NONSENSE undecided
Ignorant Ignoramus, go & study, it is the House of Assembly that has the power to decentralize whatever your imagination is tricking you with & not the President. Mumurist.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by ajericho(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
I am waiting for euros to hit 700 Naira to one euro, than I will start my celebration.
you know what that means for our country right?,if you do,I pray that's the kind of celebration you'll have throughout your life
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by seunayantokun(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
That's just it. Nigeria has been killed by Buhari and his fulani cabal and terrorists. It's now a race to the finishing line.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bishop kukah , our own Desmond Tutu , massive respect Sir cool
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by freemanq(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mr President kindly listen to good Advice and do the needful
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:
you know what that means for our country right?,if you do,I pray that's the kind of celebration you'll have throughout your life
Lazy Thing go and collect your residents permit from the North Korean embassy so you can relocate to Pyongyang.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
ajericho:
Shut up Lazy Thing, go & increase your oil production so you lazy people can at least earn more foreign exchange.

To provide welfare for the lazy people like you that have refused to help themselves.
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by jkbee(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
@tete7000
You captured my thought.
We're really in for Long thing...
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Kelvin3476: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Please which Nigeria is divided?

Don't tell me some bitter souls born with hate who have been insulting bubu even before he was sworn in constitute the "divided Nigeria".

Nigeria is still the way it was before Buhari took over, I don't count shildren of
8 as Nigerians. angry
Is kukah an Igbo man ?
May your life upgrade from the former Nigeria to the present one.
Say amen
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by Brushstrokes20: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Ignorant Ignoramus, go & study, it is the House of Assembly that has the power to decentralize whatever your imagination is tricking you with & not the President. Mumurist.
Your mentally malfunctional father urgently needs a brain transplant! Doomed baaaaastarrrd! undecided
May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans! undecided
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:

Let's for once assume that the states and local govts did very poorly in governance. They has IGR and monthly allocation& there little or nothing to show for it. But what of buhari who we were told is a sinless man like never before seen in the history of Nigeria. He was called Mr. Integrity who will take the reins of Nigeria & stamp out, insecurity, poverty and corruption. This 7years after. How far with those promises?
Re: You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message by sapele914(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brushstrokes20:

Your mentally malfunctional father urgently needs a brain transplant! Doomed baaaaastarrrd! undecided
May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans! undecided
Mumu not Lord Frederick Lugard, but your masters & providers the British Empire, Governor General Lugard was only a Civil Servant.

Tomorrow morning before 6 am you done reach British High Commission to line up, beg for Visa?

That is how you can tell a Failure, blaming a person that died in 1937 as the cause of his generational poverty?

Nonsense Almijirin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Heavy Traffic At Borromeo Roundabout Onitsha Because Of Sit At Home(video) / Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.