Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (38036 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
confused evil man, you broke up and is still hard to let go, mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Monkey, it's just an advise for others, maybe he would have killed her if she was still with him.

Shove your advise up your ass, it's completely useless in this particular topic. She left him and he still pretty much killed her. She might not survive those severe 3 degree burns. If she does, her life will never be the same again. So more or less, he has killed her despite the fact that she left him. Can you now see how useless your advice is in this particular topic? Rather than take to correction, you're still bleating all over the place like a retarded goat. You need to have your head examined

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by ojun50(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na this part I no understand

pleaded for understanding
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Marriage entails a lot of maturity. Many aren't ready but they rush into it. Family and peer pressure....
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Archworld:

But she left the marriage and still got killed. Don't you think there should be something more

Something like what
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
So sad
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Drone95(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Pussy nd dick matter dey as e be sha angry
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by AutoRedux: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Marriage. Hmmm.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Saxxon(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
dominique:

Shove your advise up your ass, it's completely useless in this particular topic. She left him and he still pretty much killed her. She might not survive those severe 3 degree burns. If she does, her life will never be the same again. So more or less, he has killed her despite the fact that she left him. Can you now see how useless your advice is in this particular topic? Rather than take to correction, you're still bleating all over the place like a retarded goat. You need to have your head examined

I think you have too much fun on this forum sometimes that you forget that you're a mod.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kennitrust:
Can somebody help explain to me why marriage can not be done within the family circle

Because, getting married to stranger mostly result in horror.
At least someone will understand that this is my family member and I should not hurt him or her

Is called incest, is also a crime, they can give birth to deformed children
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by tosmart007(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Middle-aged man simply identified as Kuryanga has been accused of setting his estranged wife, Janet John, on fire in Guyuk town in the Guyuk Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

According to Sahara Reporters, family sources say John and Kuryanga ended their 7-year marriage three years ago, with a court order prohibiting him from seeing her due to his violent behaviour. John's aunt, Noyina, said despite a court order restraining him, Kuryanga kept on threatening Janet.

Noyina said armed with Premium Motor Spirit, also called petrol and matches, Kuryanga, allegedly attacked and set ablaze his estranged wife while she was asleep.

"Despite getting married to another lady coupled with the court verdict, Kuryanga still refused to let go of her (my niece). Since then, he's been jealous, threatening her life and those of her suitors.

After he eventually struck, he still joined sympathisers at my niece's bedside in the hospital the following day. He almost got away with it, fortunately, his pregnant wife later confirmed that a container of petrol left at the crime scene belonged to their family.

He tiptoed to her sleeping area within our compound in the dead of night, poured petrol, struck the matches and fled; leaving her in flames. He got her because of the scourging hot weather. We all sleep in the open'' Noyina said.

Speaking further, Noyina said "It was terrifying to wake up to see the burning; it was like a typical horror movie scene. It was more torture to hear my niece's cry for help while she burnt''

According to the distraught aunt, Kuryanga has been arrested and he confessed to the crime and pleaded for understanding.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/17/jealous-man-sets-estranged-wife-ablaze-adamawa-joins-sympathisers-victims-bedside
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Middle-aged man simply identified as Kuryanga has been accused of setting his estranged wife, Janet John, on fire in Guyuk town in the Guyuk Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

According to Sahara Reporters, family sources say John and Kuryanga ended their 7-year marriage three years ago, with a court order prohibiting him from seeing her due to his violent behaviour. John's aunt, Noyina, said despite a court order restraining him, Kuryanga kept on threatening Janet.

Noyina said armed with Premium Motor Spirit, also called petrol and matches, Kuryanga, allegedly attacked and set ablaze his estranged wife while she was asleep.

"Despite getting married to another lady coupled with the court verdict, Kuryanga still refused to let go of her (my niece). Since then, he's been jealous, threatening her life and those of her suitors.

After he eventually struck, he still joined sympathisers at my niece's bedside in the hospital the following day. He almost got away with it, fortunately, his pregnant wife later confirmed that a container of petrol left at the crime scene belonged to their family.

He tiptoed to her sleeping area within our compound in the dead of night, poured petrol, struck the matches and fled; leaving her in flames. He got her because of the scourging hot weather. We all sleep in the open'' Noyina said.

Speaking further, Noyina said "It was terrifying to wake up to see the burning; it was like a typical horror movie scene. It was more torture to hear my niece's cry for help while she burnt''

According to the distraught aunt, Kuryanga has been arrested and he confessed to the crime and pleaded for understanding.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/17/jealous-man-sets-estranged-wife-ablaze-adamawa-joins-sympathisers-victims-bedside
NaijaCoverBlog:

the heart of man is evil

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
dominique:

Shameless thing enduring same. Next time try to read and pass, stop your useless and lunatic display! Learn to mind your business and not being a parrot. Madam advise isonu undecided we know your type

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
What an evil animal?
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
SmellySperm:
Name checkers over to you.
They are all Christians from Adamawa State ( Northern Nigeria ) !!! So we are disappointed sad sad angry
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Nnee ehh

Lolzzz
Recently, I made a conscious effort never to read bad news or at least filter what I read out there... Bad news is becoming rampant these days

It's unhealthy and affects the mind.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Zackattack: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Shameless thing enduring same. Next time try to read and pass, stop your useless and lunatic display! Learn to mind your business and not being a parrot. Madam advise isonu undecided we know your type
Madam just take correction and move on. I saw from your very first post. Your advise is not needed here. This marriage has already ended a long time ago.
It almost look like you enjoy this marriage ending tussle between couples and you 're desperately trying to make this one.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Designllensis:

Is called incest, is also a crime, they can give birth to deformed children
talk about deformity
Calling a crime... A crime against who?
Is it religion crime or constitutional crime or natural crime?
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Which kind nonsense be this ehhh Nigeria men very soon una no go see girl wey go gree marry una. God forbid!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:
sad Many women are in abusive marriage, suffering and smiling. Don't worry about what people will say, get out of that hell. It's better to be alive single than regretting when you are dead. He can't change, he will have many side chicks and enjoy after your death

Modified: It's just an advise for other women, if she was with him, he would have successfully killed her without any trace.

I am sure you have no Idea of the thread. FORMER WIFE. She is no longer his wife. Go back and read the story.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by juman(m): 12:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Oh he deserve some beating.

The woman suppose to go back to court when he continued threating her.

Cut off toxic relationship.
Safe your life.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2022
maureensylvia:

Lolzzz
Recently, I made a conscious effort never to read bad news or at least filter what I read out there... Bad news is becoming rampant these days

It's unhealthy and affects the mind.
lols it’s hard not to come across one on this platform

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 18, 2022
Zackattack:

You sef go and rest. You always enjoy topics like this to justify your reasons why you don't have a man in your life. Just like everything has good and bad, most people are enjoying marriage too.
Most of you men are just mad. What does what you just typed have to do with her personal love life? I wish you all can just vanish to another planet. Useless things

Stop obsessing over whether women have a man in their life of not. Why can’t your useless gender leave women and what they do with their pussies alone? Like start fuckkking yourselves or something before you all go mad from thinking about women 24/7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by gozzlin: 4:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:
sad Many women are in abusive marriage, suffering and smiling. Don't worry about what people will say, get out of that hell. It's better to be alive single than regretting when you are dead. He can't change, he will have many side chicks and enjoy after your death

Modified: It's just an advise for other women, if she was with him, he would have successfully killed her without any trace.

She was living single when her ex-husband struck.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 4:34am On Apr 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You
And you too.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by eedimo(m): 5:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:

You are so on point

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by NohurryInLife: 5:04am On Apr 18, 2022
End of Time
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by maasoap(m): 5:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Let's try to make the advice goes both ways. There was a time, it was the husbands getting killed from the hands of their wives. But recently, it looks like tide is turning again.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by maasoap(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Juanmike:
One of these days, the bad news would emerge from your side.

They only report bad news, it is not like they are the ones committing the crimes. And when you saw bad news, you clicked on it and read it, then turned around wished them bad things. Human beings! I fear una
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Cantonese: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2022
“ According to the distraught aunt, Kuryanga has been arrested and he confessed to the crime and pleaded for understanding”. Where did he find the mouth to plead for understanding?

Hopefully justice happens in the case of attempted murder, aggravated injury, threat to life, stalking, etc, to keep the evil man in jail for the rest of his life.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Soffyh(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Why some men too wicked and get no joy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Records 15 Rape Cases Weekly – Official / 3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) / Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.