Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (38034 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2022
maasoap:

They only report bad news, it is not like they are the ones committing the crimes. And when you saw bad news, you clicked on it and read it, then turned around wished them bad things. Human beings! I fear una
Not a day goes by that doesn't wish for bad things to happen, so he would run to nairalanf to shoce it down our...
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by emekachief: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Are you a woman? No man need your old slack stinking kpekvs. LMAO
Bobmarie:
Most of you men are just mad. What does what you just typed have to do with her personal love life? I wish you all can just vanish to another planet. Useless things

Stop obsessing over whether women have a man in their life of not. Why can’t your useless gender leave women and what they do with their pussies alone? Like start fuckkking yourselves or something before you all go mad from thinking about women 24/7

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2022
NairaMaster1:

I am sure you have no Idea of the thread. FORMER WIFE. She is no longer his wife. Go back and read the story.

Olodo, read what I wrote again with your transparent glasses and not the one you are using for your welding job
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Zackattack:

Madam just take correction and move on. I saw from your very first post. Your advise is not needed here. This marriage has already ended a long time ago.
It almost look like you enjoy this marriage ending tussle between couples and you 're desperately trying to make this one.

Same same, your advise isn't needed either Mr Wisdom undecided na dem, silence killer! Women beater!
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Zackattack: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
Most of you men are just mad. What does what you just typed have to do with her personal love life? I wish you all can just vanish to another planet. Useless things

Stop obsessing over whether women have a man in their life of not. Why can’t your useless gender leave women and what they do with their pussies alone? Like start fuckkking yourselves or something before you all go mad from thinking about women 24/7
Madam, I wasn't talking to all women. Me personally cannot do without women, but not all. You are certainly not the type of women that men want. If you are, u won't spew this trash here.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Zackattack: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Same same, your advise isn't needed either Mr Wisdom undecided na dem, silence killer! Women beater!
My dear, no body dey insult you. Next time try make you dey read and understand before you type. Even for real life, you need to understand a situation before you put mouth.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by apatheticme(f): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Sons of Adam.

Raping monitor lizards and killing women. Insulting and fighting. Hating and destroying. What else do they contribute to their world but pain and evil? Swallow red pills?

Over to you, sons of evil.

(Naijacoverblog truly There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.)

Lol.

Don't mind the hypocritical lots! If it was a woman now this thread would have gotten to page 20 with various vermins crawling out to chant "fear women".

This thread is silent now, none of them will chant "fear men". Useless red evil pillers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by tiswell(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
After he eventually struck, he still joined sympathisers at my niece's bedside in the hospital the following day. He almost got away with it, fortunately, his pregnant wife later confirmed that a container of petrol left at the crime scene belonged to their family.

Werey dey disguise....
This one na animal wey no suppose they in the midst of sane people like us
are you really 'sane"?
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by BOYS2MEN: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin grin example of a goodnews
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Middle-aged man simply identified as Kuryanga has been accused of setting his estranged wife, Janet John, on fire in Guyuk town in the Guyuk Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

According to Sahara Reporters, family sources say John and Kuryanga ended their 7-year marriage three years ago, with a court order prohibiting him from seeing her due to his violent behaviour. John's aunt, Noyina, said despite a court order restraining him, Kuryanga kept on threatening Janet.

Noyina said armed with Premium Motor Spirit, also called petrol and matches, Kuryanga, allegedly attacked and set ablaze his estranged wife while she was asleep.

"Despite getting married to another lady coupled with the court verdict, Kuryanga still refused to let go of her (my niece). Since then, he's been jealous, threatening her life and those of her suitors.

After he eventually struck, he still joined sympathisers at my niece's bedside in the hospital the following day. He almost got away with it, fortunately, his pregnant wife later confirmed that a container of petrol left at the crime scene belonged to their family.

He tiptoed to her sleeping area within our compound in the dead of night, poured petrol, struck the matches and fled; leaving her in flames. He got her because of the scourging hot weather. We all sleep in the open'' Noyina said.

Speaking further, Noyina said "It was terrifying to wake up to see the burning; it was like a typical horror movie scene. It was more torture to hear my niece's cry for help while she burnt''

According to the distraught aunt, Kuryanga has been arrested and he confessed to the crime and pleaded for understanding.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/17/jealous-man-sets-estranged-wife-ablaze-adamawa-joins-sympathisers-victims-bedside
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Zackattack:

Madam, I wasn't talking to all women. Me personally cannot do without women, but not all. You are certainly not the type of women that men want. If you are, u won't spew this trash here.
I could be a dishrag and men will still act like born fools because of I have a hole.
Speak for yourself.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
emekachief:
Are you a woman? No man need your old slack stinking kpekvs. LMAO
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Aaay: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wicked
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
apatheticme:

Lol.

Don't mind the hypocritical lots! If it was a woman now this thread would have gotten to page 20 with various vermins crawling out to chant "fear women".

This thread is silent now, none of them will chant "fear men". Useless red evil pillers

grin

They are in hiding, looking for new content on women rather than addressing themselves. Expect retaliatory fiction threads from some of their most unrealistic talebearers.

The gender that murdered the Christ are still around and murdering in the spirit of Easter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:
sad Many women are in abusive marriage, suffering and smiling. Don't worry about what people will say, get out of that hell. It's better to be alive single than regretting when you are dead. He can't change, he will have many side chicks and enjoy after your death

Modified: It's just an advise for other women, if she was with him, he would have successfully killed her without any trace.

What would you say of a woman who set her fellow woman ablaze only because her husband made the victim his second wife?
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Katcall: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2022
apatheticme:

Lol.

hey there, long time. am a huge fan of your violent comments. How is everything and family? have missed you
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Olodo, read what I wrote again with your transparent glasses and not the one you are using for your welding job

Kikikikikiki

What's this Npower hustler saying?
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikikiki

What's this Npower hustler saying?

Ask your elders feeding you so that hunger will not kill you
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Kikikikikiki

Npower hustler.
Re: Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Kikikikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) / Victor Onwubiko: Gunmen Kill Popular Lawyer In Imo (Photo) / 3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.