Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1343 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
+18: How to Succeed with Woman and How to Succeed With Money [Must Read for Men]

In this post, I will teach and show you how to succeed with women and money.

The post is not about how to approach, but how to keep her hooked forever.

Part 1: How to Keep a Woman

Nigerian men always say too many negative things about Nigerian women, but for me, I have too many positive things to say about Nigerian women and some negative things about some women.

My first girlfriend was an Asian. She fine die and was so young. Guess what? She has never asked me for a dime and I never asked her too.

All I do is to give her the kind of sex she can't find anywhere on Earth. She became addicted and protective of me. She bought me a brand new iPhone, necklace, and gifts I don't even need.

If you suck in bed or you use drugs to meet up, not naturally, you still suck. A woman wants a man who can handle her without any substance.

If there must be substance, let it only be a bonus to trigger the mood, not the main course.

Unfortunately, most of you kids are drug addicts and you lure these innocent women into doing the same thing.

A real woman loves a good guy who can be bad when the time is needed.
A wayward woman loves a bad guy who is always bad. One thing I always...

Typing...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
One thing I always hear from Nigerian men is how Nigerian women are leeches.

My question is: What have you done to stop them from leeching on you from the start? Nothing! Instead, you try to act like a rich/big boy to impress her.

When you try to impress a woman, you've given her an opportunity to leech on you.

So, you're the cause Nigerian women leech on you. In summary, you're not smart.

If you were smart, you'd stop her from it from the first day you met her, but no, you were too busy showing off how rich you are to make her love you.

You don't make a woman love you with your money, you make her love you with your bedroom skills and character (personality).

Whoever makes a woman love him with his money or tries to prove to a woman that he loves her with his money will be leeched on and dumped later on for a guy who is great in bed with a great personality and future. Period! Talking about being...

Typing...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Talking about being leeched on, I'll tell you a story and what I did to stop her leeching before it started.

There is this pretty girl from one of the universities around. She's in 300L and studying medical imagining or whatever they call it.

In our second meeting and while lying on my bed to get ready to sleep, I made sexual advances, but she refused. I wanted to lock up and sleep because I don't beg for sex.

"So, you think if I sleep with you I will run like a player and not value you?" I said and she replied with a yes. I told her I'm not that kind of person. (Truly, I'm not).

In less than 20 minutes of some sweet talks and reassuring her I'm not that kind of person, she finally opened the gate and I drove in.

The next day, she was to attend a wedding, so she left for the event and from there back to school.

When she got back, she called me and told me her provision has finished. I knew this girl was about to start leeching on me, but as a grandmaster in the dating world, no woman can run me street except I want her to.

Only people who are p*ssy-starved  or people who want to impress women can be leeched on.

I got upset with that request and ended the call, then sent her a message on WhatsApp. Below is what I sent.

After that conversation, I decided to ghost her for now. The next day, my phone was unavailable and my last seen on WhatsApp was turned off.

The next day, being Easter, she sent me a message and I didn't want to reply, but ended up replying after some hours to wish her the same.

Typing...

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
The day she left, another female bestie called me that she wants to come to the house in the evening and I told her no problem.

On that Friday, in the evening, she called back that she couldn't come, but will come on Saturday. On that Saturday, I was planning to invite another female friend of mine.

I got upset at her being the boss, fixing an appointment, disappointing, and re-fixing it herself. I don't give women such power — it's not in my DNA to tolerate nonsense.

With such vexation, I told her not to bother, but she insisted she must come on Saturday and I angrily said, "Ah ah, don't come." And boom, she ended the call with anger.

She has told me before she hates being shouted on — she prefers being beaten physically. To me, I didn't shout, I was just upset at her forcing it.

In my entire life, no woman has ended a call on me with anger — only my mom is allowed to do that and go scot-free.

Out of anger, I sent her a message that reads: Don't ever call me again. I'm deleting your number. I blocked her on WhatsApp.

A few hours later, she replied that she'll come to my house to take her things and will never call me again. She talked about how I used her, etc.

Typing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
On Saturday, being yesterday, I turned off all my phones so she couldn't reach me and went to bed.

Normally, I'm fond of turning off my phone or uninstalling my WhatsApp 80% of the time to avoid worldly distractions. It's not a new thing to me — it's a way to be productive without distractions.

Fortunately for her, my only male friend on Earth was around and he was about going out and saw her at the gate, opened for her, and asked her why she didn't call me and she said my lines were unavailable.

Through him, she came in, entered my room (I don't always lock it) and started taking her clothes and other items of hers from my wardrobe as I laid on bed looking at her unbothered.

Me, being an unapologetic b*stard, I was just smiling within myself as I laugh inside with a straight I-don't-care face.

I know how women work — they need some dramas at times (and a sense of losing you) to make them love and cherish you more as long as you're the best in bed and have a great and unshakable character.

I have been there. For me, there is nothing much left to learn about women. Only lazy and dumb men say women are hard to understand. No, they aren't — your IQ is just too low to understand them.

I have women's games and manipulation on my fingertips. They're too easy to decipher if you're smart and have walked the walk. So she...

Typing...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
So, she packed and walked out of my room, walked out of the living room, walked out of the first gate, and walked out of the main gate.

I followed her so I could lock the gate and go back to sleep. As I was approaching the main gate, she reopened it and started walking back as if she forgot something.

I searched my brain as fast as I could and realized I was holding her new SIM and her NIN slip. I quickly went back to my room, got the SIM, entered the living room, opened my HP printer and brought her NIN slip and gave to her.

She to took them, sat on the sofa, with her bag and purse and started talking calmly like a little girl. We had some heartwarming conversations and she started crying.

She rested her head on my legs and fell asleep. She loves sleeping on my leg or body. Few minutes later, I woke her up and she said, "My body is so weak. Please, will you massage me?" I wanted to...

Typing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
I wanted to decline, but decided to help her out since I'm good at it. Massage is therapeutic, it relieves stress, and it heals.

She removed her clothes, removed her bra, and her big breast was staring at me. She removed her leggings and her giant ass joined the staring competition.

I told her to go bring the baby oil, then lie flat on the center-rug. She did and I put on a soothing music, turned off the bright light, and let the colorful ones serenade the mood with the music.

With my soft hands, I did my magic. I massaged her head, neck, ear, shoulder, hands, back, waist, ass, thigh, inner thigh, around the labia majora, leg, and foot.

I turned her around and massaged her head again, face, neck again, breast (as I smartly ignored the hard nîpples while only making accidental touches), her belly, navel, waist again, mound, close to her clît, lábia majora again, thigh, leg, foot, and finally, I gave her a kiss on her forehead and a quick one on her lips and she moaned as if she was about to have an orgásm.

I ran to the bathroom to shower cold water because I was sweating. I finished, wore my white boxer, walked into the living room shirtless, and she was just admiring me as she probably thinks of naughty things in her head.

At this time, Tottenham was playing against Brighton. She was still náked. She told me she has washed her hair and will go make it later today and she'll take me out. I told her I don't go out, but she pleaded.

I told her I have Liverpool and Manchester city match to watch, she still pleaded. I finally agreed and told her I will foot the bill, but she said no, she'll pay. We also agreed to sleep outside, in a hotel, but later thought it was a waste of money and cancelled that idea.

She grabbed me to the bathroom and said let's shower as she bites her lips. While in the bathroom, I told her I have already showered, but she splashed water on me, so we ended up showering together. After the reggae, she started...

Typing...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
After the reggae, she started playing the blues, so we did praise and worship in the bathroom. As if that wasn't enough, we entered the second room, the one my friend stays when he visits, to do part two of the praise and worship.

We entered the passage between the dining and kitchen and continued. We entered the kitchen for more, entered dinning for even more and finally, we enter the parlor for the final praise and worship and that was where the final earthquake happened.

She was totally exhausted from multiple big "O" and two "S.O." She couldn't stand again. That was 2 to 3 hours plus straight of praise and worship session. I was trained for 7+ hours, but I didn't want to kill someone and end up in jail. I was begged, so that's why I stopped the song.

She looked at me and said, "You're a strong man and forever the best as always. I can't imagine losing you to another woman."

"Losing me? I hope you know we're just friends?" I said. "To you, we are just friends, but to me, we're more than friends."

This girl is cute facially, brain, ass, and breast, but she's kinda lazy for me. She doesn't sweep when she visits. Even when she does, it's just twice or once per month.

She sees house chores as boring. Because you're fine, a graduate, have big ass, great shape, big breasts (I don't even like big breast), have lots of men ass-licking you on social media, and your late dad had money does not mean you must be lazy or worshipped by all men.

Some of us have ego and we don't take bad behaviors from women and anybody. We've spent years on self-improvement and working on ourselves, so now we've arrived sexually, physically, and maybe, financially, we don't have time for trash.

If you give us trash, we dispose you like a trash. We will always respect you, bang you, and cherish you if you behave, but if you misbehave, we walk away like the boss of all bosses with no feelings attached. Whoever invests more feelings in a friendship or courtship cries more.

People like us don't invest up to 3% feelings into anything — even money. We're more prepared for the worst than for the best.

This is the mentality you need as a man to survive difficult times, else, you'll be dragged into another person's misery and end up wallowing with them and when they snap out of it, they'll ignore you and you'll remain there or come out with regrets and hatred in your heart. So, be wise now that it's not too late. I carried her on my...

Typing...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
I carried her on my back and we went back to shower for the 2nd time and for me, for the 3rd time within 5 hours. While in the bathroom, I looked at her and said, "Las las, I know you won't go make the hair again — you'll be too tired."

As I predicted, she was too tired to go out. Luckily, she said she'll prove me wrong. She dressed and went out to make her hair (pink color).

From the saloon, she went to her house to get her ATM and dress up for the outing. I'm on my way to your house — I have made the hair and I have worn something sexy for you, so you should dress sexy for me too. Don't wear those your football joggers o!

I laughed and said, "Me wey no get clothes again. I have given all out — maybe, I will be nakéd."

When she was at the gate, she called for me to help open the gate. I was dressed and as sexy as she wanted my dressing to be.

I wore a black shoe on my left leg and a palm slippers on the right. I went to open the gate with this dress code and she burst into laughter.

You said I should dress sexy, so I did. At this time, it was 8 PM and I had already eaten when she went to make her hair. I tried canceling this outing, but she refused.

We arrived at 8:22 PM and she told me to order anything I want to eat. As a child of God, I told her I'm not hungry, but she should bring only fanta for me and I will eat with her from her plate.

I sat there like a woman, while she, the man, went to make the order. As she was there, an alert came on her phone and it was a debit for the payment she just made. "Wow! Things are really expensive here." I said in my head.

She brought two meat pies, two soft drinks, and a plate of fried rice with a big chicken. While she uses the spoon, I was using the fork to devour her chicken. Acting as if we met for...

Typing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Acting as if we met for the first time, she asked: Tell me about yourself? (She knows me, but she was just catching cruise).

Based on cruise, I said I'm shy, but my name is Joé Cléf, we are so-so in number in my family.

My parents are alive (which is true), I didn't go to school (she laughed), I'm broke and love it (she laughed again), I have a small d*ck and I suck in bed (she burst into laughter again).

"You know, when people go on a date and women ask these questions, most men always start bragging about their accomplishments, but I prefer to talk down on myself," I said and she smiled.

We had some fun conversations until I scattered the floor by revealing to her one of her friends, who forgot her cap some weeks ago in my house, came to collect it at night, 10 PM, and it started raining, so she slept over in my room and on my bed.

Though, I touched her breast, but I didn't do anything. She got angry but later calmed down. She knows I don't lie, so she believed it and that is exactly what happened.

Her extended friend wants to take her share of me, but I'm not a public toilet. What I did was to turn her on and leave her hanging, but she wanted the real rod.

The next day, I gave her 1k TP for a journey of 200 Naira. The girl thought I'm one of those guys who can't control their sexual urges.

She want make I chop so that she go go broadcast to all of them say she don finally bang that d*ck wey my bestie they brag about as the best on Earth. I ordered a takeaway rice and we headed home.

When we got home, my friend was back and in the living room watching TV. Few minutes later, he went to his room to sleep so he'll meet up with Church services the next day.

Not minding there was someone at home with us, we removed our clothes and continued banging from where we stopped.

She had an "S.O" again and was screaming loud as if no one was around.

When we were done and wasted, she smiled and said we're so wicked for tormenting my friend with our noises. We showered and we devoured the meal.

Typing... Picture of meal at home

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
While on bed, she was watching TikTok videos and and fell asleep 15 minutes later. I was awake, so I gained access to have phone to read some of her chats with other men so I'll know the people she's giving green light, sleeping with, or the people disturbing her.

Omoh, her admirers plenty o and some of them are sending her money, but she's still posting them while calling some baby. Las las, one or a couple of them will get what they want if they haven't gotten it already.

There is a rich man, in his early 30s and he isn't bad-looking that wants to marry her at all cost, but she has refused to yield.

The man is into politics and has promised her a good position if she marries him, but she's still doing shakara.

I know about the man sha. He invited her today and they're having a congress meeting with some executives, so they'll give her the position. She told me the man is spending a lot on her even though she's withholding sex.

She said she wants to break up with him because she had dated the man's cousin — they're from the same community.

"When he asked me if I have had a thing with anyone related to him, I said no, but when I went to their general family house with him, I saw a guy I had a thing with in the past and I asked him if he's related to him and he said yes, that he's his cousin. I know everything will come to light in the future, so it's better I end it now that the relationship is still young," she said.

"What about the position he wants to give you?" I asked. 'I don't need it. I don't like politics and politicians — they're too fetish," she replied.

So, as I type this, she has gone for the meeting. She'll be back in the evening to gist me what went down. With the way the man loves her, he may forgive her, but if I was in his shoe, the thought of my cousin banging who I want to marry will make me feel uncomfortable.

Also, if he married her and can't satisfy her as I do, I really feel for him. I have raised the bar too damn high. Any man who doesn't meet up to that standard will end up being cheated on. So, this is the...

Typing...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
So, this is the reason women cheat on their main man with their exes. When a woman misses the kind of amazing sex she used to have when she was single, she cheats on her new man who couldn't level up to that ex or she continues her adventure in secrets as she searches for a man who can be remotely as great as the ex or even better.

Finally, the only way to keep a woman addicted to you is not by money, but by

1. Being the best in bed
2. Having principles she must obey
3. Having some money (bonus for your ego and survival, not for her to leech)
4. Having a great character/personality
5. Sense of humor and a brighter future than you currently have
6. Smart/intelligent
7. Great health and hygiene
8. Abundance mentality

Those men who only have money to offer will always be used and dumped. So, as a man, work on

1. Your self-esteem
2. Your dominance without being domineering
3. Your bedroom skill (extremely important — read the book Lasticle)
4. Your communication skill (read the book FemaleSextapes)
5. Your sense of humor skill
6. And your physical/mental fitness

This part one above is exactly how to be successful with women.

Typing...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
P.S. I just enter my kitchen to boil water for garri and realized she didn't dispose the plastic plate yesterday or wash the plate we used for indomie this morning. Isn't this laziness?

Also, she didn't sweep today before going out. I have tabled this matter a million times and she changes for a week, but the moment she begins to feel at home again, she forgets or stops.

Even when she does it, it's when she's cooking or there is no more options. The other girl who demanded for provision money was the opposite. She swept when she woke and washed whatever she uses or sees in the kitchen immediately.

So, to those women who are reading this, wash your plate after use — don't wait till later and sweep the house when you wake.

Men take notice of these insignificant things to women because they are significant to us. We are not saying you should be a slave — we are only saying you shouldn't be lazy.

You may think because a man enjoys sex with you and you're beautiful with figure 8, he will marry you and ignore those bad characters. No, he won't — only a desperate man does that.

If you have bad character, you'll wake one day and realize the man you think is your boyfriend is about to get married behind your back. So, your character matters to men — not just your body — the same way our personality matters to you.

Typing...

11 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Part 2: How to Make a Money (COMING SOON)

10 Likes

Re: by KingAbdulazeez: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Waiting for the second part....
Re: by ambitiouschap17: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Waiting
Re: by Polynek(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Too long but interesting
Re: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Since this is too long, I guess I shouldn't post the second part. Maybe, I should just turn it to a book and make money with it.

Chelsea should better win this match I'm watching right now.

7 Likes

Re: by CaveAdullam: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Your haters will not like this.

You know I love to read you, please do make your posts.

3 Likes

Re: by youngsum(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Since this is too long, I guess I shouldn't post the second part. Maybe, I should just turn it to a book and make money with it.

Chelsea should better win this match I'm watching right now.
May God heal the op
Re: by Oyin2212(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Illegend I've always loved the stories you dropped cause they're realistic. Well done and kindly continue the good work.
Re: by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
She didn't return today. I guess her rich man (husband-to-be) has lodged her somewhere. Whatever! Life goes on. This is why people should not invest emotion in friendship or relationship.

Women will always do what they want to do no matter how much you love them or f*ck them. Though, being great in bed puts you at the top of the sex chain in her list of "go-to" men for pleasure.

Also, they may say they don't like so-so and so, but two weeks or an hour later (with sweet words) they're in love with that thing they don't like.

I pray the man forgives her. I can't wait to attend her wedding and eat free rice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Part 2: How to Make a Money

People considered part 1 too long, so part 2 will be the shortest thing you'll ever read.

So, if you want to make money, solve a problem and have a product to sell either online or offline.

There you have it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by youngsum(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:

People considered part 1 too long, so part 2 will be the shortest thing you'll ever read.

So, if you want to make money, solve a problem and have a product to sell either online or offline.

There you have it.
no capital
Re: by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: by Sheddy5(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:

There you have it.
i wish, i have a tool
Re: by LogicBomb8: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
What about....

(1) (Reply)

Never Commit To A HOE / How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? / South Korea's Weird Valentine Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.