Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama (94536 Views)

What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? / See What Trump's Attorney Uncovered About Obama Lemmings / Strange Facts About Obama’s Portrait Painter Kehinde Wiley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by nijanigga: 5:23am On Apr 18, 2022
okuta007:

calm down - you do not have to insult me to make your point
i see you clearly avoided offering a concrete rebuttal to the FACTS I stated
I am not going to run round on nairaland with you on your emotional roller coaster exercise

Please kindly answer these questions for me - because I was responding to you saying OBAMA was blocked by the republicans

1. As of January 21, 2009, how many democrat senators were in the US Capitol?
2. Was the affordable care passed or not? - Mind you, I am not asking if it was challenged by the republicans in court
3. Did Nancy Pelosi (D) make the statement, "WE HAVE TO PASS IT TO KNOW WHAT IS IN IT? "
4. Did the supreme court rule that "OBAMA CARE is a TAX?"
5. Was Ted Cruz (R) elected in 2010 to represent Texas because he campaigned to REPEL OBAMA CARE?
6. If #5 is "YES", were you expecting him not to do the work he was elected to do when he gets to DC?
7. Was Newt Gingrich a member of Congress when OBAMA WAS ELECTED IN 2008?
8. If #7 is "NO" - what constitutional powers does he have to stop OBAMA in whatever he wanted to do with AMERICA ?
9. What hatred did OBAMA suffer that the democrats did not give to Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43 and Trump?
10. Did you realize Cathrine Griffin put the picture of "headless Trump" with blood on it on social media? What of Trump on Hamilton?
11. What is the work of the opposition in any democracy? Is it to roll over and accept everything from the executive arm?
12. Talking about "taking America out of Recession" - Did Obama borrow more than all 43 presidents before him combined?
13. If #12 is "YES" - how can excess borrowing more than all your predecessors combined balance a budget?
14. Was Ted Cruz's government shut down the first in American history ?
15. If #14 is "NO" - does that mean it was racism too from whites to whites when Reagan, Clinton and Bush experienced shut downs?
16. What is hate speech? How does opposing views between government officials regarding policies translate to hate speech?

Let me stop here first - let me get answers to each time so I can understand you better before I proceed. I do not base my arguments on emotions but facts... Sorry u and your family have to rely on Obama care - I earn too much to rely on that

Thanks!

This forum is not big enough for all that,I just quoted you ,saying affordable act was passed in the middle of night,which is bluntant lie and

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by colerado(m): 5:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerians so sentimental.
Because you believe in something does not make it right. Furthermore, should not impose what you believe.
Obama is a Christian and thus will not support homosexuality ( that’s his personal believe ). But as a president, you have to embrace other people believe and uphold their right .

Imagine enforcing things on people because you think it’s right. That is autocracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by SunMusk(m): 5:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Nobody normalised or glorify fornication or adultery. this re things a Christian are against . The life of a Christian is that of Repentance, but Obama is against it , he says you re perfect the way you are, you don't need to change or repent. Jobless is not a sin in the bible but laziness.
Michelle70:
what evil? cos he legalized gay marriage?

Some of u over sabi Christians has normalized fornication and adultery, we steal and call it yahoo, we kill and call it plus-up.

In case u dont know, being jobless is a sin in christianity too, so if we wan criticize, most of us are still evil
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by OLANIYIPETER: 5:44am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

You can see him reading the holy bible

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.

So there are kindergarten among the posters on nairaland? Do you even know the meaning of Christianity at all.
Let me simply put it to you that Satan himself used to attend the presence of God. Job 1:6.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by OLANIYIPETER: 5:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Frigga13:
This old pic .. taken during his second tenure .. no be today pics

You no Dey see the kids ..
And he’s not a Christian .. believer in Christ

A 32 degree illuminate no get dealings with Christ Jesus.

You really get it.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by focus2727(m): 5:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
I laugh,so cos em take picture for church come mean say e no dey evil?
Dem dey write am for head,if you like go church from now till next year,you are evil you are evil.
so God can not change evil person? If at all he (Obama ) was an evil person .
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Guyman02: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do
You call the killing of thousands of people in their country Libya which has led to the growth of banditry and terrorism in Nigeria a small mistake by Obama? You are more evil than Obama
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by victorazy(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do

Sharap!!

Obama is the real Antichrist
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Bluntemperor: 6:23am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

Thanks for sence of history!
Many Africans, especially Nigerians do forget that before any World Powers will help you- they must first satisfy their domestic audience and add any other issues that will add values to their Country foundations:
- So Obama refuse to come to Nigeria but visited Ghana during his reign- is he not justified now because they have all the informations on our leaders - the Governors,the legislative assemblies, including States Officials- how they are making corruption to grow,how they are not being faithful to the pledges they sworn to but rather dividing the people with religious and ethnic biases!
You think the World Leaders don't know!
The first thing Powerful President of the World learn is the Country and their people- how their system operates,etc! They know how much money ( foreign money) is taking in and outside of our Country! You think they don't know Nigeria well,then you must be kidding! They just don't want to be part or take sides!
- Some set of people, even in Nigeria wanted Mr Trump then to liberate them,by hailing a despot and antidemocratic leader like that! How wrong they are now because the Americans knows their leaders unlike the Africans!
- the truth is that if you can't put your house in order, don't expect an outsider, that their Public Opinions is so strong to send even the best of govt-away to do it for you!
So, Africans and Nigeria in particular should not blame Obama or Boris Johnson for your woes because they have all the informations in their hands!
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Chibuezem(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

this is why they hate him 'led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him'
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by tipsieoladj(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2022
Ure just a big FOOL for this post...
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Chibuezem(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2022
Michelle70:
what evil? cos he legalized gay marriage?

Some of u over sabi Christians has normalized fornication and adultery, we steal and call it yahoo, we kill and call it plus-up.

In case u dont know, being jobless is a sin in christianity too, so if we wan criticize, most of us are still evil
You are evil, I smell your joblessness from this post
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by haslaw(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Stop being a delusional negro which Africans did he kill?

You are a disgrace to Africa.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Awoleesu(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.

Now, let me help you @OP to understand your own farce...

You see the first guy down here? By your logic, he's a "surefooted Christian"!
And the second guy is a gaddem Muslim grin grin grin

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

Lol! OP is suffering from a brain disease called Alzheimer's disease. The foolishness of the op didn't let him realize that even Lucifer and his demons go to church and can even quote the scripture. A man who is a true Christian would never advocate for and legalize homosexuality.That Obama was seen in church doesn't make him a true follower of Christ.It's his actions and lifestyle that will prove him one.Even Satan was in the meeting of the sons of God in Heaven during the time of Job.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Iamzik:

Conspiracy theory is highly subjective term my friend and it's funny how the term is often used to dismiss any challenge to popularly acceptable bullshit.

Climate change is constant and there's nothing any man can do about it. Your darling Al gore said the ice caps will disappear completely by 2010....this is 2022 and we are still here. It is arrogant for a handful of countries to think that mam actually has the capacity to stop the course of nature.
Go ahead and ban all fossil fuel cars, shutdown nuclear reactors and force everyone to use solar panels then what? The climate will magically obey you? This is one of the reason why Russia is dealing with the EU with impunity...they need gas. No amount of solar panel will do. You lots need to wake up!
well that is because many conspiracy theories have mostly turned out false.

When man did a lot to get nature to where it is you think the same man can not do the same to revert the course of nature no matter how small guy climate change is not a hoax you ended up writing a lot but said nothing.

How about you leave things too big for your understanding for experts to teach you instead.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by budusky05(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2022
After all pope self support guy marriages
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by deebrownneymar: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2022
You’re funny ooo. Many ritualists are church workers sef. Our politicians who are church regulars and big donors nko that are occultists. The more you look the less you see
God1000:

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Owologbo(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2022
uthlaw:
why can't you used your common sense when commenting,Obama enthroned a Muslim because a Christian refused homosexual and yet,you see gay doing there wedding in churches,even your pope accept it as freedom of expression....beside how many are you Christian's in Nigeria to determined election,if it is by religion,I assure you,no Christian will rule this country again!
Which Pope?
Can you point out one same (gay or lesbian) conducted by Catholic Church?
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

Doesn't Satan go to church? Doesn't Satan read the Bible?
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by kingyakos: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2022
IbileIfe:

Thanks.
You made my day.

Thanks too.
I can be of help if you wish to know more
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by godliman: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Obama miss growing horns like Lucifer by few inches.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by BarrElChapo(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

Nonsense talk.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Osanoghodua1: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2022
He's an Anti-Christ.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Michelle70(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Chibuezem:

You are evil, I smell your joblessness from this post
im at work while typing this
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by luvyaself95(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

For being African man and still kill fellow african man Gaddafi for no good reason because the man means Good things for his country and other African countries. Apart from being Kenyan Obama is like racist to me and surely devil to me, a man holding bible and still give law to homosexual,homo is an evil if God want homo then he will not created two genders he will create one genders. His part in Gaddafi death will make me hate him forever whether he doesn't care or know my hatred toward i don't want to know.
All i know is OBAMA IS DEVIL.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Demolakay: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2022
uthlaw:
why can't you used your common sense when commenting,Obama enthroned a Muslim because a Christian refused homosexual and yet,you see gay doing there wedding in churches,even your pope accept it as freedom of expression....beside how many are you Christian's in Nigeria to determined election,if it is by religion,I assure you,no Christian will rule this country again!
Ur stupidity is legendary! ND illiteracy is worrying u Christianity constitute 50percent of d Nigerian population.D fact dat u pple peddle falsehood does not mean ur lies will become truth.Christians in d north are more Dan d Muslims in d south.U can only find Muslims in majority in Oyo,ogun states,In Lagos,Dere are more Christians Dan Muslims,ND if u tink am lieing,pls check d last Lagos census ND it's religious demographics.At d last election dat brought in Ambode,it was confirmed dat Dere are 56percent Christians among d populace in Lagos,pls go ND do ur findings.Ondo ND Ekiti are Christian populated states.In All of d south only 2 or 3 states has Muslim majority among d populace.In d north Christians constitute d populations of Nasarawa,Adamawa,Taraba,Benue,plateau,ND Dere are substantial christian population in Bauchi,Gombe, Maiduguri,etc.In Nigeria Dere are close to 100 million christians,ND Nigeria has d highest christian population in Africa,ND 6th in d world.Yet u open ur gutter mouth to say if it's by population christians will nt smell aso rock.is d population of d Muslims in Nigeria 200million? D reasons why ur propaganda flourish is because christian leaders don't have time for shenanigans,ND christians don't participate thoroughly in politics,but tank God all dat is changing now,our eyes are beginning to open,ND wit our huge population,we will claim wat is rightfully ours.u can continue ur propaganda.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Demolakay: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2022
MrSamsung:

At the bolded there's is one thing you should always pray not to happen in Nigeria and which is voting or politics and violence according to religious lines because if it comes to that, and EVERY Christian from the North to South is consciously aware of the line to tow, you guys will never rule Nigeria again. Worst case scenario you go violent and that's when genocide would be closed to you guys if they Christians are pushed to the wall and they decide enough is enough or disintegration of this country which is even better.

Ask even the military juntas that know how to sail(rule) the delicate Nigerian ship who knew which religion not to offend even though most of them were Muslims.
So watch your tongue.
Don't mind dat mumu,I already replied him too,dey think because d christian allows deir demeanours,dey av assumed a kind of invisibility.U can imagine d idiot saying if it is by population,a religion wit 100million adherent will not smell d seat of power.Gum sniffing idiot.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by pacespot(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
When you are liberal and welcome the other's side of view, they label you satanist. Seems being intolerant is a sign of true religionists in this world.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by loswhite(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2022
Mysticwebb:
The Bible said that when the children of God gathered, the devil came. What that implies is that even the devil goes to church.
Same Obama participated in manipulating our 2015 general election to enthroned a Muslim because a Christian president refused to buy his homosexual nonsense. Instead went ahead to pass a bill stipulating a 14yr jail term for whoever practices it in our dear country, a slap Obama didn't want to take lying low
The problem of this country is the citizens. How did Obama enthroned Buhari? So now that Buhari is head of state do we now have gay marriages? Did he even attempt to repeal the law? A black man always thinks his problem is the white man.
Jonathan failed in arranging his house for the election and he lost period.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by naikeboy(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Religion remains humanity greatest scam.....
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by cosmos1440: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

Op,
I beg don't let me insult you o. Because he attends church means, he is not evil ? Yes he is evil
Don't you know that he was the cause of Gaddafi's death and the ensuing war in Libya is what is fueling terrorism in the Sahel region of Africa, including Nigeria, even till now.
His hands and head are soiled with the blood of hundreds of thousands of Africans killed by terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Julienne Sassou Nguesso's Sextape Leaked By Her Boyfriend / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.