Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama (94483 Views)

What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? / See What Trump's Attorney Uncovered About Obama Lemmings / Strange Facts About Obama’s Portrait Painter Kehinde Wiley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by ugodson(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Omo is secret service o. His enjoying protection as a former President of The United States cool

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Going to church doesn't make you bad or good, last month I was inside church someone passing outside with odogu bitters, if you see speed way I take rush go outside and ask the guy where he bought it from because I have been looking for it in my area just to taste it because the hype about it is too much, what does that make me?
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do

Would Libyans preferred the Gaddafi's Life compared to present situation now?

Evil is evil.... Forget going to church or mosque, den no dey write am for face undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by idomalord: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

You can see him reading the holy bible

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.

Bro,
U are looking at the antichrist.
Don't allow the media to fool u.
Use your spiritual eyes to see and never relying on your physical senses

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by snoopz: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Because he dey hold bible? Ask him what happened to gaddafi na Since you believe holding a Bible means your holy than thou

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by tctrills: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.
Ok, he goes to church, what's your point? Buhari goes to mosque and Osinbanjo goes to church.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by stagger: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
When there was a meeting held in heaven to decide King Ahab's fate, did a lying spirit now show up among them?

Even satan dey quote bible. So please spare me. Since when did church-going make someone a Christian?

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by sewa36447(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
I don't know your reason for this post. So anyone that read bible is a believer?

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by kingxsamz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Not that I'm against his policies or whatever but you people are easily deceived. grin
So because he's holding the bible then he's some kind of saint? grin grin
Most Nigerians are very religious, but how's it going so far?
No wonder y'all are easily deceived by politicians. All they need is a photoshoot in church and your pastor's endorsement, and it's done. Clowns.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Emilokoiyawon: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Christianity is an evil religion. Been a Christian does not mean you are a good person.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
See traffic on top 2016 picture of Obama lol No work tomorrow, so I understand.

Going to church shouldn’t be used to determine the relationship one has with God.

Anyone can go to church and claim to be a Christian.

Gay marriage should never be encouraged or supported, it is evil and should be shunned.

We need to pray more for this generation and coming ones.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by LaJoe2: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
What a stupid article!

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by daveson07: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
I laugh,so cos em take picture for church come mean say e no dey evil?
Dem dey write am for head,if you like go church from now till next year,you are evil you are evil.

Exactly, don't believe what you see

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Victerica(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
These days, I don't understand anything again!

Everything is a mystery to me!

I can't tell the difference between good and bad people!

This life don tire me!

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by donforeign: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do
Obama is a useless man

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by sirjomore(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

Even the devil goes to church...
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by blackboy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
If it was a nigerian ex president you will see security men seated behind him in church.

This pix does no justice to what OP is saying. Jjc dey do am. Im sure he voted for change 2015 n 2019. And presently supporting a questionable character for 2023
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Jamesz12: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
When he won we rejoiced an African had won not knowing he was second lucifer, shame on this man called obama

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Jamesz12: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
OP this article is useless just like you and obama are

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Ajlee54321: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Op don't be SIMPle anyone who promotes homosexuality is a child of the DEVIL. He created Adam and Eve not Adam and Adam. He also took the animals in pairs male and female not male and male. Mary a woman gave birth to Christ not Matthew.
You are either SIMPle or a HOMOSEXUAL it sentence is 14 years angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by PoliteActivist: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

Hitler was not evil. See below

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by splashbaby(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

So wetin that wan come mean,say em no dey guilty of evil or what?
This one below too read the Quran but his kind of Evil is senility that leads the whole country to the peripheral of Satan's dark abyss.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by IbileIfe: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't mistake churchgoers for Christians.
Even devils go to church.
Satan even quoted from the scriptures.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

King James Version
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by olakan22: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

ah ah. Obama promoter. O po gan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by haslaw(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

He caused the death of many Africans and you wonder why Africans hate him?

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Ultimas: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
This picture does not prove anything. Nonetheless, all the talks about Obama being the Antichist is balderdash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
I laugh,so cos em take picture for church come mean say e no dey evil?
Dem dey write am for head,if you like go church from now till next year,you are evil you are evil.

He's a Christian bt a,Liberal one I think.

Trump is Just a right wing Christian. He has many of his own issues.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Tonitoniton(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
It doesnt change any thing cos the devil also goes to church and that doesnt make him a Christian
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by haslaw(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Even snake Osinbajo goes to church. Does that mean he is not a betrayer?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

Even the devil quoted the Bible when he tempted Jesus Christ. Bible even talked about false prophets, so going to church does not prove whether he is or he is not whatever people think

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Thebigheart: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good for nothing post, thief no dey go church abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Julienne Sassou Nguesso's Sextape Leaked By Her Boyfriend / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.