Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama (94537 Views)

What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? / See What Trump's Attorney Uncovered About Obama Lemmings / Strange Facts About Obama’s Portrait Painter Kehinde Wiley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by chaloskyx: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Are you dumb or what is this what religion has done to you?? damn the average Christian in Nigeria is a nonentity

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
so what happened then? Please tell me.

Why is Obama always blamed for the death of Gaddafi?

This is what happened: US did not lead any NATO military operation in Libya under Obama that led to Gaddafi's death.

You are the one blaming Obama. So you should be able to explain why you are blaming him
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
baconn:
didn't change my view snout him any bit, did nothing for black Americans whilst president

This is how you know people that don't know what they are saying do you know how the ACA helped Black Americans and that unemployment rates amongst blacks fell under Obama's presidency?

The only thing I can agree on is that race issues did not improve under him and racial equality especially in returns to gun violence did not improve under him and his hands were tied because asides two years of his presidency congress was divided so there was gridlock in getting things done.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Reality3080: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
shadeze:
Story for the gods, Someone that spent eight years rebelling and fighting against anything that honours God while he was busy promoting everything that is anti God. All this one he is doing is just for show and what they call photo ops.
God bless u

I don't know y I see Obama n Chris Brown as representatives of d devil.

I don't know y anytime I see their picture I think of devil

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
exactly, they hate him for no reason.

This is why black race will remain backward for long because we don't like each other
They blame him for Libya when Obama did not orchestrate Gaddafi's fall it was France and other NATO allies but watch the ignorant lots blame Obama for it.
The US did not lead any Military operation in Libya but some people on this forum falsely blame Obama for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by kingyakos: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
IbileIfe:

There is nothing wrong with true Christianity.

Christianity is not a religion and no church is practicing Christianity they only claiming to but not.

Religion is intellectual, man's idea, what you see in churches today.
Christianity is pure spirituality, it's the possession of the beauty of Christ

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by JustforMen: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

You can see him reading the holy bible

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.

- Identifying as a Christian or Muslim does not mean you can't be evil.
- just going to church does not mean you can't be evil
- reading the bible does not mean you cannot be able.

He is an evil, homosexuality propagating, war-mongering wicked man. He destroyed Libya and enable Fulani terrorists across Africa by arming them to fight Ghaddafi and proliferation of small arms in sub+Saharan africa

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by haslaw(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Which Africans explain and teach me more

Stop being a brainwashed negro.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Crafteck1: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.

You are empty

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reality3080:
God bless u

I don't know y I see Obama n Chris Brown as representatives of d devil.

I don't know y anytime I see their picture I think of devil

Yep you have been conditioned to see the devil as black anyways so why won't you know
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by shegun4sur: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Is it going to church that makes one a good person?
What of we wey no get religion

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
haslaw:

Stop being a brainwashed negro.
Stop being a delusional negro which Africans did he kill?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

YOU ARE A CHRONIC IGNORAMUS

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by God1000(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

This is what happened: US did not lead any NATO military operation in Libya under Obama that led to Gaddafi's death.

You are the one blaming Obama. So you should be able to explain why you are blaming him
bro the thing is America controls NATO operations all over the world, whatever decision US president takes regarding NATO military operation anywhere on earth is final.

That's why people blame him for the death of Gaddafi

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by ednut1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

you lack sense honesty. Evil men also go to church

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by TruthSocial: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Well it’s not the first he’s going to do a prop.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Reality3080: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Yep you have been conditioned to see the devil as black anyways so why won't you know
cheesy cheesy
it's like u didn't have a phone when Obama was president or u haven't heard fallen angel by Chris Brown.

All these trolls self

Go n check Obama legacy as President n his shits

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by mrkings84(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

What is the Illuminati? You conspiractor asides conspiracy theories where else have you heard of the Illuminati? Do you even have any idea what Illuminati stands for?

I don't o, pls tell me more about it pls!

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Iko5000: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
I beg .NEXT please [
God1000:

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
mrkings84:

I don't o, pls tell me more about it pls!

Illuminati means enlightenment it has been old as the 18th century and has been a work of fiction and reality from the Bavarian times. It's main aim was to reduce religious influence in public life

You can read more on it instead of visiting YouTube blogs of some misguided elements who want to make money by deliberately misleading people with distorted history.
Unless the meaning of Illuminati changed one day and I was not aware of it.

If you are interested asides the conspiracy theories you and I know about the Illuminati which is highly doubtful and meant to sow doubts.

You can read up on it's actual history and what it was meant for

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Contagious100d(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Point of correction, he's not reading the bible. He is singing hymn

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by dappydozzy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mysticwebb:
The Bible said that when the children of God gathered, the devil came. What that implies is that even the devil goes to church.
Same Obama participated in manipulating our 2015 general election to enthroned a Muslim because a Christian president refused to buy his homosexual nonsense. Instead went ahead to pass a bill stipulating a 14yr jail term for whoever practices it in our dear country, a slap Obama didn't want to take lying low

What people fail to realize is that Africans we claim to be holier than the pope, Homosexuality is a congenital and psychological issue. No matter your sexual orientation you shouldn't be discriminated against, if we must practise democracy and practice it as it suppose to, since we are western world copycats, anti homosexuality law is a no no if it violates the fundamental human rights of such individuals, if it violates the rights of such individuals then the law is a no no unless we are practicing hypocritical democracy. And for reminders, Obama is an attorney as well as his wife so they know the principles of democracy and human liberty. Moreover, the holy Bible does not say hate your fellow man as a result of his/her sexual orientation.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by JB4life: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
St Obama should not come to Nigeria now to laugh at us after imposing whom he wanted in 2015.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Minajesty18(f): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

Even satan the Devil himself quotes the Bible better than some ppl in this Forum

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by arantess: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

you do realize the mafia families are usually seated in front pews on sundays after killing through out the week eh

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by planetx: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Obama is coming back for a third term, forget all that talk about the constitutional two terms. We are now in perilous times so the constitution is not worth more than the paper it's written on. That is why he is the only ex president that never left Washington DC after his term in office, Instead he moved to a house behind the Washington DC central mosque sending a subliminal message about his real affiliation.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reality3080:
it's like u didn't have a phone when Obama was president or u haven't heard fallen angel by Chris Brown.

All these trolls self

Go n check Obama legacy as President n his shits

Actually I think you should be the one taking your own advice and checking his history as president because your version of it seems distorted.

The way you close-minded people paint Obama if we did not have eyes for ourselves we will believe you, misguided folks, buying into the Youtube BS of white supremacist idiots who hated the man.

He is clearly with faults but after you all have gone to drink conspiracy BS churned out by white supremacists that hated the dude for his popularity and few achievements I don't know what to call you.

Actually, get a book and read on his legacy because historians record him as one of the best presidents in American history.

And I will pardon you for calling me a troll lol

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
bro the thing is America controls NATO operations all over the world, whatever decision US president takes regarding NATO military operation anywhere on earth is final.

That's why people blame him for the death of Gaddafi

That is erroneous. Where did u get your info that d US controls all NATO military operations and makes the final decisions? NATO is a coalition not a US property.

France was at d forefront of the NATO that led to Gaddafis death with input from several NATO members including the US
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by TWoods(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do

It's real simple, many Nigerian "Christians" are so beholden to American "evangelicals" that they simply hate who they hate and love who they love. The American "evangelicals" religiously vote GOP and many still retain vestiges of a racist south. The election of Obama was a blow to them. Nigerian "Christians" simply parroted them without any thought about the underlying legacy of racism that was the hallmark of American evangelicals well up to 1978.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by TWoods(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
desas:
grin op chill we are Living in funny time. Anybody can go to church.

How can a normal person campaign for woman to woman marriage against the Original will and plan of God

This is hypocrisy. The original will of God did not include divorce either... so many of you "hate" Obama for simply following the constitution as laid down by the courts. Gay marriage was not instituted by Obama, it was legalized by the US Supreme Court (Obergefell v. Hodges, 576 U.S. 644).

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by MrSamsung(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
uthlaw:
check all my states,none of my governor is left behind in terms of infrastructure,all our youths are paid by there local government despite the population, majority of our people are rich through farm business not drug or Yahoo business...every government is a thief,I think some are better, population cannot make me go behind because we believe in one mouth here in my region!

Name your states?
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by TWoods(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
what evil? cos he legalized gay marriage?

Some of u over sabi Christians has normalized fornication and adultery, we steal and call it yahoo, we kill and call it plus-up.

In case u dont know, being jobless is a sin in christianity too, so if we wan criticize, most of us are still evil

He did not "legalize gay marriage". The Executive branch does not have that power... the courts do. The Supreme Court legalized gay marriage. I put the reference in my previous post, if you'd like to check it out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Julienne Sassou Nguesso's Sextape Leaked By Her Boyfriend / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.