Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest (24017 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by ExcelDBM: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yooruba1914:
[s][/s] shut up if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. The only odale is your lord and master theifinubu.
Alatenu je

grin grin
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by grandstar(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osinbajo will most likely win the presidential, especially if he has Governor Zulum of Bornu state as his running mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Babastrong(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Osinbajo, the northerner's errand boy.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by gassbee: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dey there dey deceive urself
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by blowjohn(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Osinbajo and Tinubu are not qualified to be my president. SIMPLE!!!!!

Yet u have never chosen a good president in the last 40 years!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by DLSReigns: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thank you for throwing more light. My problem is now how to explain to those sycophants who have programmed their mind against reasonable assertions. I just tire for them. They cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Ayoola171(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
We are following with keen interest.

If an Estate is claimed to have C of o, then all you need is to verify the documents and confirm.

I present you with an opportunity where you can invest; without losing your sleep.

The WEALTHY PLACE ESTATE is located at Ibeju Lekki, the hottest investment zone where we have Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery and so on.

The Estate is meant on for Commercial Activities only, where you can build
Shopping Mall, Complex, Warehouses and so on.

The price is set to increase by 7.5m in a week time and this is great opportunity to multiply your wealth by buying now at current price.

Promo Price Per Plot Sizes:
500sqm - N12.5million
1000sqm - N25million.

Make initial deposit now & spread the balance.

For physical Inspection & enquiry

Call/WhatsApp the attached Contact.

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by haslaw(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Other adjectives to qualify Osinbajo are as follows:

Odale
Betrayer
Judas
Backstabber
Snake
Economic failure
Political failure
Munafiki
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Of course he is, pastor Judas is a betrayer.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by okorogodwin4(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos are the author of such confusion, they want to plant discord and disunity, thinking propaganda can make them produce the next president
you think dat Igbos are like asslicking south wasste zombies
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Vanadedo: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by haslaw(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos are the author of such confusion, they want to plant discord and disunity, thinking propaganda can make them produce the next president

Phoolish Yorubas are not seeing the evil machinations of the mkporu miri cannibals

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Franking: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
He doesn't need Tinubu's blessing to contest. Anyone but Tinubu should be president,biko.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by okorogodwin4(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
These MC olomo s people Will not allow us rest with tillubuus and osinbajo news
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Babalawoniger: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Which ọdàlẹ? Where there any agreement or oath of secrecy between them that he(Osinbajo) will remain perpetually a loyal servant to Tinubu? Only a coward will call Osinbajo a betrayal?
Ultimas:
This sounds incredible. Even if it is true. Osinbajo has proved himself to be 'odale.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Testimony1988(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
He said well.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by olisaokere(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na wa this Osibanjo do this,Tinubu do that.so office of the Tinubu is Bigger than Office of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by InvertedHammer: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
/
The annoying thing about this nonsense is the belief that once a slave, one should remain so and never grow. How can a grown man like Osibanjo be vilified for having an ambition. So ambition is only the birthright of Tinubu?

/
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by GeneralDae: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
grandstar:
Osinbajo will most likely win the presidential, especially if he has Governor Zulum of Bornu state as his running mate.
Speaking about Zulum, the possible hinderance is that the PDP is yet to present a contestant as a new Borno state Governor and none is coming out from the APC as well and it seems the people of Borno wants Zulum to continue another term.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Leah32: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Osinbajo and Tinubu are not qualified to be my president. SIMPLE!!!!!
Wike , Atiku,Moghalu , Amaechi are qualified abi? Ode
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Jennyclay(f): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Leah32:

Slave please avoid me.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by GeneralDae: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Leah32:

Moghalu is more qualified than the rest, Amaechi is not bad as well. Wike has not impressed me enough in Rivers State and I don't believe he has ideas, while Atiku is a no no and is not worth considering in the first place.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by haslaw(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralDae:

Moghalu is more qualified than the rest, Amaechi is not bad as well. Wike has not impressed me enough in Rivers State and I don't believe he has ideas, while Atiku is a no no and is not worth considering in the first place.

Are you ddaafftt of st00peed.

Mad dey worry you comparing wike to atiki.

No be only Moghalu na mkporu miri.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by derecho(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Not Sure Osinbajo will play this kind of game...Tinubu is really pained
VladimirPutiin:
It might all be a game between Tinubu and Osinbajo who knows.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by LegacyB: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't blame you... Nigerians are slaves naturally, Nigerians are used to suffering and smiling, so honestly I don't blame you.

Jobless slaves everywhere!!!!
This is to say you and your families are also SLAVES . Except Ure not Nigerians. If so why would you be concerned.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by derecho(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
All these guys are flying kites.

Tinubu should be the one talking.
Did you notice how he said: I believe he must have told Tinubu

“That conversation has been going on in certain quarters and I don’t think that is something anybody should countenance or advance. I believe, the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has gone to Asiwaju himself to seek his blessing and support to contest the 2023 presidential election. That for me ends it all”.
If he had told Tinubu, it would have been worse.

Tinubu that initially kicked against him becoming Buhari's running mate, will allow Osinbajo aspire to become President?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by wiseoneking: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good to know. Nairaland criers than the bereaved may now take a bow and rest
Believe all you will hear and be happy son. Happy Easter though
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by GeneralDae: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
haslaw:

Are you ddaafftt of st00peed.

Mad dey worry you comparing wike to atiki.

No be only Moghalu na mkporu miri.
Both Wike and Atiku are useless to Nigeria but Atiku is quite terrible. Moghalu is definitely up there but his party is not popular so that leaves us with either Osibanjo or Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs / Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others / Bala Mohammed And The Lies Of Lai Mohammed: 170 Stakeholders Back Ex Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.