Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest (24016 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by okefranci: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Osinbajo and Tinubu are not qualified to be my president. SIMPLE!!!!!
So na your PDP or Peter Obi qualified, mtchewwwww
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 18, 2022
haslaw:

Stay away from mkporu miri.

Your brain is so dense that you couldn't decipher that my comments were intentionally made so.

I think you are the dense one and it is not mkporu... ok
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by haslaw(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2022
GeneralDae:

Both Wike and Atiku are useless to Nigeria but Atiku is quite terrible. Moghalu is definitely up there but his party is not popular so that leaves us with either Osibanjo or Amaechi.

Those two can never be presidents in Nigeria.

Osinbajo can never be president for the following reasons.
1) His hated in the north for his actions against the Hausas when Buhari was sick in London
2) Nobody will ever trust him because he betrayed his mentor, if he could betray Tinubu,who else could he not betray.
3) He is viewed as a Christian fanatic and extreemist.
4) He has no electoral value as he couldn't even win his poling station in the previous elections.

As for Ameachi,
1) Only a mini and dense political analyst woul even consider someone who couldn't campaign in his own state to win presidential election on the country
2) He is a minority without any political base.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by OgundeleTeju: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2022
God bless the Vp
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Deputy1111(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Anybody calling Osinbajo a betrayal lack wisdom, Osinbajo is a man who follows due process before doing anything, he must have consulted every stakeholders before jumping into a conclusion to run
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by West1side: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2022
Fair enough, that is my first choice too.

Gozac:

Rotimi Amaechi is eminently qualified and he's the best among the best
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Deputy1111(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Osinbajo and Tinubu are not qualified to be my president. SIMPLE!!!!!
Who is qualified that we can vote for then, Mr judge?
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Deputy1111(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Ultimas:
This sounds incredible. Even if it is true. Osinbajo has proved himself to be 'odale.'
How?
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Deputy1111(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osibanjo-Odale
Will you keep quiet ! Do you even know the meaning of odale
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Deputy1111(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Babastrong:
Osinbajo, the northerner's errand boy.
That same errand boy will soon become your president . Since you don't want to apply wisdom to what you are doing, the northern will help you
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by West1side: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Transformed Anambra ..lol. Even till this very sec Anambra is not transformed.

If you brain isn't not dead you will know Obasanjo refuse to pay Lagos allocation close to 8 years cos he couldn't win the state.

It took the ingenuity of BAT to grow the state IGR from few millions to the billions it is today. I dare any Igbo to beat his chest that the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi did not leave Anambra state IGR in a worse state than he met it. That is the type of lunatic some fool want to give Nigeria that desperately need to increase it income.

Fool does Lagos not release yearly budget allocation, what is the essence of FOI. Does Lagos owe your father what law it need to domesticate or not.

obynzo:

So Tinubu is not a worse kleptomaniac abi? what did he steal that makes Peter Obi a kleptomaniac someone who transformed Anambra and left billions in Naira and Millions in dollars in reserve as a when he handed over. I dare any body to beat his chest and say Tinubu didn't loot Lagos dry at the time he handed over and also show me the financial figures of Lagos when he handed over ohhhh!!!! i forgot Lagos forgot to abode by the FOI act to make their figures public.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by GeneralDae: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2022
haslaw:

Those two can never be presidents in Nigeria.

Osinbajo can never be president for the following reasons.
1) His hated in the north for his actions against the Hausas when Buhari was sick in London
2) Nobody will ever trust him because he betrayed his mentor, if he could betray Tinubu,who else could he not betray.
3) He is viewed as a Christian fanatic and extreemist.
4) He has no electoral value as he couldn't even win his poling station in the previous elections.

As for Ameachi,
1) Only a mini and dense political analyst woul even consider someone who couldn't campaign in his own state to win presidential election on the country
2) He is a minority without any political base.
1)But Osibanjo is still the vice president. So what other political base does he need?
2)Osibanjo is not viewed as a Christian fanatic. Those are lies and distractions and we all know.
3)He is the vice president for God's sake so he has electoral value that's why your Tinubu camp feels threatened.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Shooyie: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2022
“So, anyone describing him as a betrayer should just be ignored. That shouldn’t be a serious conversation that we should be having at this point in time. What we should be concerned about at this point in time is, who has the capacity and ability to transform Nigeria”.

That should be the most important to Nigerians at this point in time and not who is betraying who. Let's also note that Nigeria is a democratic state where anyone can contest an election.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Leah32: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
In a sane country, Osinbajo would not even think of declaring for president. What exactly would he campaign with? Hunger and insecurity? Or 10k tradermoni?

I hope your wretched family members are billionaires now through that 10k tradermoni they collected.

Slave!!!! Whuuuuiuuuuuiiiuu. Slave!!!!

Wawuu, you ain’t out of the race , which sane country have you ever been to ? Obtain the ticket and let see what you have upstairs, unfortunately you are dumb.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by skywalker240(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
It might all be a game between Tinubu and Osinbajo who knows.
Your head de there

From a distance, I can smell their game

Tinubu and osinbande are one, with themselves
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by haslaw(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2022
GeneralDae:

1)But Osibanjo is still the vice president. So what other political base does he need?
2)Osibanjo is not viewed as a Christian fanatic. Those are lies and distractions and we all know.
3)He is the vice president for God's sake so he has electoral value that's why your Tinubu camp feels threatened.

First I am a northerner residing in the north and I can tell you for free what the general mood is around here.

1) Osinbajo became the VP by riding on the back of his mentor whom he later stabbed in the back. Nobody can trust such a person again.

2) Unless you have perfected a way of disqualifying the northern votes, Osinbajo is not going anywhere.

3) Bros are you that slow or you are being sarcastic. Osinbajo failed in his polling stations at the presidential, governorship and the assemblies. He has absolutely no electoral value.

I have surrendered. Abeg.. I no talk again.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Joylove2324(f): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by FCA14: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2022
The polity in 9ja is so crazy that you cannot understand many things by just reading the news...

Waiting patiently as events unfold...
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by GeneralDae: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2022
haslaw:

First I am a northerner residing in the north and I can tell you for free what the general mood is around here.

1) Osinbajo became the VP by riding on the back of his mentor whom he later stabbed in the back. Nobody can trust such a person again.

2) Unless you have perfected a way of disqualifying the northern votes, Osinbajo is not going anywhere.

3) Bros are you that slow or you are being sarcastic. Osinbajo failed in his polling stations at the presidential, governorship and the assemblies. He has absolutely no electoral value.

I have surrendered. Abeg.. I no talk again.
Well Northern votes alone do not work as proven in 2007 and 2011. And as for the numerous Northerners who do not like Osibanjo, there are equally numerous ones who love him and who know that the whole religion conspiracy nonsense is simply nonsense.

Are you telling me Northerners want Tinubu?? I don't think so.

Osibanjo has no electoral value but he is the incumbent vice president at the moment. You seem to underrate his office or position in APC and popularity amongst Nigerians for some reason. Also if he happens to be Buhari's choice, that is a strong political base and Tinubu knows this. Also,Tinubu is generally conceived to be a god father and perhaps more corrupt than Osibanjo.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Jennyclay(f): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2022
Leah32:

Wawuu, you ain’t out of the race , which sane country have you ever been to ? Obtain the ticket and let see what you have upstairs, unfortunately you are dumb.
Look at this Mr Nobody telling me I'm dumb. Lol..
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Zeemam: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Osinbajo is never a betrayer
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Joyce95: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2022
You should stop this, Osinbajo never betrayer
Tinubu
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2022
West1side:
Transformed Anambra ..lol. Even till this very sec Anambra is not transformed.

If you brain isn't not dead you will know Obasanjo refuse to pay Lagos allocation close to 8 years cos he couldn't win the state.

It took the ingenuity of BAT to grow the state IGR from few millions to the billions it is today. I dare any Igbo to beat his chest that the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi did not leave Anambra state IGR in a worse state than he met it. That is the type of lunatic some fool want to give Nigeria that desperately need to increase it income.

Fool does Lagos not release yearly budget allocation, what is the essence of FOI. Does Lagos owe your father what law it need to domesticate or not.

Oga we all know that Peter Obi was very ingenious with Anambra IGR like Tinubu as well, and you lie Obi never left Anambra in a worse state but in a better state that Anambra was the state that never owed salaries like Lagos.

You are just a big liar, and because you want crumbs from Tinubu that is why you are fabricating lies. I dare you let Lagos bring all the financial figures after 2007 that Tinubu handed over let us see if Tinubu didn't empty the treasury of Lagos. At least Peter Obi published the figures when he handed over and mentioned that banks that had these funds which was verified.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by GeneralDae: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2022
obynzo:

Oga we all know that Peter Obi was very ingenious with Anambra IGR like Tinubu as well, and you lie Obi never left Anambra in a worse state but in a better state that Anambra was the state that never owed salaries like Lagos.

You are just a big liar, and because you want crumbs from Tinubu that is why you are fabricating lies. I dare you let Lagos bring all the financial figures after 2007 that Tinubu handed over let us see if Tinubu didn't empty the treasury of Lagos. At least Peter Obi published the figures when he handed over and mentioned that banks that had these funds which was verified.
What policies did Obi enact to improve infrastructure in Anambra state? I am talking of roads and access to pipeborne water or even improving electricity in communities not connected to the national grid? I am asking this because I was in Anambra in 2013 and my main focus is on infrastructure. Infrastructure to me is most important and is lacking all over Nigeria but people all over Nigeria seem to only think along party lines or worse still ethnic and religious lines.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2022
GeneralDae:

What policies did Obi enact to improve infrastructure in Anambra state? I am talking of roads and access to pipeborne water or even improving electricity in communities not connected to the national grid? I am asking this because I was in Anambra in 2013 and my main focus is on infrastructure. Infrastructure to me is most important and is lacking all over Nigeria but people all over Nigeria seem to only think along party lines or worse still ethnic and religious lines.

How many did Tinubu connect to the Grid, stop being daft all of us knew what this man did and how he improved the infrastructure from what he met during Mbadinuju. I am igbo yes and I will vote Peter Obi not because he is my tribesmen but because among all the other people that have indicated interest he is the most passionate and sincere and his policies helped in Anambra I you truly want to be sincere with yourself compared to when Mbadinuju was there.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by GeneralDae: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2022
obynzo:

How many did Tinubu connect to the Grid, stop being daft all of us knew what this man did and how he improved the infrastructure from what he met during Mbadinuju. I am igbo yes and I will vote Peter Obi not because he is my tribesmen but because among all the other people that have indicated interest he is the most passionate and sincere and his policies helped in Anambra I you truly want to be sincere with yourself compared to when Mbadinuju was there.
I am not also a fan of Tinubu. If it were possible, I'll say Moghalu, but I doubt his chances. So the best of the worst to me are Amaechi and Osinbajo, no matter how I look at it. I wish there were better men in the race though.
Re: Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest by 1868abb: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

See as how water don overflow for this thread. When I never even throw the punch at all
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered / Osinbajo Orders 72-hour Joint Operation To Clear Apapa Traffic Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.