Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race (30019 Views)

Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by CryptoClub2018: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2022
InoGetJoy:

So anybody who doesn't support Tinubu's ambition is automatically Igbo?
Sense, you no get. Your tribe (likely Yoruba) is just plain foolish

The entire igbo miscreants are stupid people
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by CryptoClub2018: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

You had to insult an entire tribe because of one person...

Now tell me, how are better than that person?!! Is this how you were raised??!

I had taken enough samples to conclude that the entire tribe are miscreants
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by CryptoClub2018: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Orch1981:

You must be sick in the head or you are a big fool

You are justifying my submission that the entire igbo miscreants are foolish people
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by Godly247(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Anyways, the number of bones Jackie Chan broke before getting this award will shock You! No giving Up!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSw1pnEH7E8
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

I had taken enough samples to conclude that the entire tribe are miscreants

You took "enough samples" to conclude that millions of individuals including people like Innoson, Okonjo-Iweala, Phyno, E-Money, Obi Cubana, Don Jazzy, etc, are all stupid and miscreants!

It's alright... Keep it up!!!
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by kernniejay(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2022
roholi:
Tilumbu is the greatest Back -Stabber of our Time

He's a betrayer and a traitor. He betrayed the entire Yoruba tribe. Due to his ambition of becoming the president, he said nothing about the killing of the Yorubas by the Fulani terrorists. The good people of Yoruba tribe helplessly ran to faraway Benin republic and Cote D'Ivoire to seek succour , yet still, Tinubu refused to comment on it or lend a helping hands to his own people but ran to Zamfara and donate 50million to victims of terrorists attack.

You are very intelligent and full of wisdom. Tulumbu is the greatest traitor in the history of yoruba. He sold his conscience to please his fulani masters and became slave of the north. He used his Lagos looted wealth to console the victims of market fire in the north while victims of Ladipo market fire are left to suffer their fate. It is a pity a lot of the stooopid sheep following Tulumbu and singing his praises both online and offline are yet to realise how foooolish they are.
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Which Health has improved.... when he wins the presidential election now...you will see tinubu running and traveling back to London hospital for treatment everytime...he is just pretending now....you will see the real tinubu when he wins the presidential election and become president
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by InoGetJoy: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

The entire igbo miscreants are stupid people
Good thing you said "Igbo Miscreants". Of course Igbo miscreants are stupid people. I agree 100%. We Igbos also consider miscreants as stupid people and that's the reason why we don't support any Igbo miscreant who wants a leadership position, unlike your tribe that is packaging an opolo-eyed kleptomaniac who suffers from Parkinson's Disease and who lacks control of his bladder. You people want a man who doesn't have anything to offer this country, but who wants to be president of this country just as a highlight of his personal accomplishments.
Suffer no dey tire una?
Na the same way una package Buhari and now everybody is suffering for it. How stupid are you guys? Even if a Yoruba man must be president, is Osibanjo not there? Anyways, what I discovered is that your tribe love suffering but I hold brief to the fact that you want to drag other tribes into suffering with you.
Abeg suffer alone. Suffer-head people
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by kernniejay(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
nitapam:
Very desperate
Very wicked

This Useless stinking Old Man wants to employ 50million youths to the Army and feed them with Cassava and Àgbado'

Someone who single handedly pick his puppets as Lagos governor and deny them when they fail to remit public funds to his account can not rule Nigeria

He suffers from Parkinson disease, he will spend 180 days in a year in London receiving treatment

Someone who has never for once speak out against FULANI terrorists killing his people

Someone who milks Lagos dry and feed fat from the taxes

I'm Yoruba but Tinubu will likely be worse than Buhari.

Osinbajo, Peter OBI, Amaechi is better in my opinion

Atiku is a NO NO
Everything you said here is full of wisdom. God bless you.
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by CryptoClub2018: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Good thing you said "Igbo Miscreants". Of course Igbo miscreants are stupid people. I agree 100%. We Igbos also consider miscreants as stupid people and that's the reason why we don't support any Igbo miscreant who wants a leadership position, unlike your tribe that is packaging an opolo-eyed kleptomaniac who suffers from Parkinson's Disease and who lacks control of his bladder. You people want a man who doesn't have anything to offer this country, but who wants to be president of this country just as a highlight of his personal accomplishments.
Suffer no dey tire una?
Na the same way una package Buhari and now everybody is suffering for it. How stupid are you guys? Even if a Yoruba man must be president, is Osibanjo not there? Anyways, what I discovered is that your tribe love suffering but I hold brief to the fact that you want to drag other tribes into suffering with you.
Abeg suffer alone. Suffer-head people

In fact all igbos are stupid kill yourself full

1 Like

Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by gazza07(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pastor osibanjo healed tinubu be that, wow! Powerful! Can't wait for osibanjo to retire him politically too
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by gentleguy1975: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
joe54:
Opposite
Tinubu is overrated.

There are over 20 political parties in Nigeria with qualified competent corruption free aspirants.

Why are we concerned about the like of Tinubu atiku and other FAILED OLD POLITICIANS (FOP).
they have political war chest ie raw cash in excess!

1 Like

Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by Gozac: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
ufotunang:
Which Health has improved.... when he wins the presidential election now...you will see tinubu running and traveling back to London hospital for treatment everytime...he is just pretending now....you will see the real tinubu when he wins the presidential election and become president
He will not win

1 Like

Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by InoGetJoy: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

In fact all igbos are stupid kill yourself full
You cant even spell "Fool". Uneducated cretin
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by EagleNest(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Before, it was Peter Obi that was bearing the brunt of the Tinubu sycophants, now that Osinbajo has entered the ring, they left Obi and faced Osibanjo. It's like wrestling smack down grin

Somehow Amechi have not been under their firing radar. I guess an attack on Amechi means an indirect attack on Buhari and might result to zero chance for Oga's emergence.
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by CryptoClub2018: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You cant even spell "Fool". Uneducated cretin

You are a full
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by Alawode01(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fallacies of irrelevant
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by Amalekki: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
joe54:
Opposite
Tinubu is overrated.

There are over 20 political parties in Nigeria with qualified competent corruption free aspirants.

Why are we concerned about the like of Tinubu atiku and other FAILED OLD POLITICIANS (FOP).
This is the real tragedy of our mindset towards democracy. Not too long ago, Tinubu was quoted as asking government to recruit 50m youths into the army. If the youths are thinking straight, they should take note of the 50 million figure. Why?

Anybody with at least 25 million votes wins Nigeria's general election. Which means Nigerian youths by themselves can decide whoever they want as president of Nigeria. They can decide to rally round a Kanu Nwankwo, a Seun Osewa or Ahmed Musa and their consensus choice becomes the president as long as they take action by registering to vote and showing up to vote on election day.

That is the meaning of 'power belongs to the people'. We love creating mirage of 'impossibilities' in our mind and glorifying the mirage instead of breaking new grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by IbadeHQ: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

My spirit also told me to join you in LMAO-ing

LMAO

My tells me both of you are high.
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by Nuzo1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
joe54:
Opposite
Tinubu is overrated.

I honestly can’t answer your question because I also need answers to this same question.

Very sad development.
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by ojedele2020: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
FirstSon01:

And you are the godfather of the nuisances

Well whatever are name is i can't talk much she's Among the lazy youth buhari is talking about oloriburuku
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by kernniejay(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
ojedele2020:

Your generation including ojukwu are the most foolish you this gay what s is tinubu business with ladipo market i do whatever i want to do at my own perii so you expecting me to give ungrateful ipob Biafra boys money no no
You started the curse and i shall give you the full measure. Your generations both past and future are all mad including all your unborn children and grand children of everyone that relates with you. If Tulumbu doea not have business with ladipo market, what is his business with zamfara market fire victims. It shall never be well with you and all you lay your hands upon shall never prosper, amen, Isee, Ase, Ameen. Oloriburuku Akotileta.

1 Like

Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by oshorstan(f): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
They want to package baked shit and sell to us as sharwama
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by essentialone(m): 2:38am On Apr 19, 2022
If you vote for any body above 50 years, may thunder destroy your generation one after the other.
Re: Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race by ceejay80s(m): 3:14am On Apr 19, 2022
Osinbajo as a vice president, what did he do? Nothing!!!!!
He he becomes a president, nothing will change.
Tinubu is a thief, if he becomes president he will loot us dry with tax
Both are same and I don't need them as our president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu / Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / The 12 Stations On The Abuja Light Rail Phase 1 Corridor Have Been Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.