Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens (16899 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / Rhoda Iliya: FG Can Not Afford ₦300 Billion N-Power Beneficiaries’ Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens by Litmus: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ultimately, terrorists are not as powerful or dangerous as citizens.....
Re: Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens by 1868bo: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
post=112044479:
Deaths to all terrorists.
Again,
Death to all terrorists in Nigeria.

If you are here supporting terrorists out there, brutal deaths await you also.

Quote this comment if you are one of the aforementioned.

Let Nairalanders know you today.

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
So shall it be Insha Allah.

Brutal and heinous deaths to all their sponsors, lover sof their sponsors and all their family members above the age of 18 that love evil like them.

They will never die a peaceful death.
And they death shall come before 21 days.
So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

All terrorists deserve death.
[/s]
Re: Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens by jimmynauty: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens by Samuel2255: 10:19pm On May 06, 2022
RubiesBanking:

This is a very silly post, coming here shouting "DEATH TO ALL TERRORIST" won't solve anything.
Bro, I need to speak with you

It very urgent , please I need your help based on hynetflex router

1 Like

Re: Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens by RubiesBanking: 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens by Samuel2255: 11:25pm On May 06, 2022
RubiesBanking:

Honestly it's a has some complications, I have to switch on and off the router a few times if it turns off just to bypass the bandwidth. That's the only reason I don't advertise it to others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Amotekun Deploys Operatives To Churches, Mosques / Minimum Wage: Pay Workers Their Demand, Shehu Sani Tells Governors / Tinubu Asks APC Senators To Support His "lifetime ambition to be President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.