Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? (673 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by ChimasGirl(f): 1:39am On Apr 18, 2022
I'm asking for my boyfriend. We live in different countries, and it's much easier for me to get a travel visa. However, he has described to me the hardships of getting certain visas as a Nigerian in his country. We want to meet in person, but to keep my family happy, I've reluctantly agreed to meet him somewhere else due to their fears of my safety in Nigeria. Please help with any suggestions you have.
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by posty56: 2:03am On Apr 18, 2022
ghana,plus it's close to Nigeria
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by ChimasGirl(f): 2:07am On Apr 18, 2022
posty56:
ghana,plus it's close to Nigeria

What about a country outside of Africa?
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by fikayormi(m): 2:13am On Apr 18, 2022
ChimasGirl:

Send am better money, make e enter your side abi it is too much to do? Anyway Nigeria girls still remain the same wherever they are
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by posty56: 2:36am On Apr 18, 2022
ChimasGirl:

I don't know, maybe others may contribute ,now is early morning in Nigeria so you won't get lots of reply .

Cc: lalasticlacla
Cc:mydn44
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by teejaylarry: 5:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Liberia
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by shilefan2(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2022
ChimasGirl:
I'm asking for my boyfriend. We live in different countries, and it's much easier for me to get a travel visa. However, he has described to me the hardships of getting certain visas as a Nigerian in his country. We want to meet in person, but to keep my family happy, I've reluctantly agreed to meet him somewhere else due to their fears of my safety in Nigeria. Please help with any suggestions you have.

Dubai, Kindly check my signature and thank me later...
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by IFYBOY288(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ukraine cheesy
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by IFYBOY288(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ukraine or china grin
Re: What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? by Kenpaly(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Poland or chile

(1) (Reply)

Safety Of Travel By Bus To Abuja / About Uk Tier, Immigration And Visa Information Required / Travel Agents Or Agency In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.