Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With (29707 Views)

Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban / Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by JOemmy(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Soludo should thread with caution and find a way to live peacefully with ipob in anambra like the way obiano did if not he will just waste all his tenure fighting ipob. The issue of biafra is bigger than him.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2022
See them talking about dialogue...

The same people that will join to condemn Sheikh Gumi's call for dialogue and amnesty for terrorists/bandits!

The same ones condemning Buhari for not being swift to crush insurgents!!!

It is now happening in your backyard, suddenly you demand dialogue! Lol!

The duplicity of many of you people is a huge part of why this nation can't make a headway!

Your terrorists are terrorists who should be killed, but our own are freedom fighters who should be treated as kings! Idiots!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2022
dis one don f**k up!
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by schoolboymatt(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Whoever is close to this man, tell him to keep quiet. Even Buhari kept quiet has his people keep on killing. Dialogue with them, they know you, you don't know them.

exactly!

he's only putting the lives of innocent citizens at risk.

same thing El-rufai is doing. he just comes to the media, say rubbish with out any viable plan of how to stop these bandits. he ends up provoking them to attack, and innocent citizens pay the price.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Udemzy05: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Whoever is close to this man, tell him to keep quiet. Even Buhari kept quiet has his people keep on killing. Dialogue with them, they know you, you don't know them.
Dialogue with people who don't want dialogue?

Remember they are not two factions,the other one agreed to dialogue but the second one doesn't,so what do you want him to do?
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Lightorder: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2022
naturalman:

Dialogue with criminals.......this your comment is as useless as buhari campaign promises....
Dialogue with criminals, and see them use it as an advantage to distrupt your govt, when you don't play along to their tone.
Soludo is using a wrong approach. These are faceless individuals. He shouldn’t have started joining issues with them. Deal with them without saying jack

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2022
DenreleDave:

But u r Igbo na
No I am not undecided
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Mindlog: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Soludo started wrongly. He will fail as a Governor.
He should issue an executive order for every resident of state to observe sit-at-home every Monday. State Assembly can make law for that purpose as a well. Nigeria is a federation. Each state is like a Republic.
Killings need to be stopped.

Make a law for people to compulsory sit home on Mondays? shocked

I want to assume it skipped your mind that it is illegal and infringement of the Nigerian constitution which Anambra State is still under. Individuals and groups would easily win the court cases against such law, should the state assembly ever try it.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2022
JOemmy:
Soludo should thread with caution and find a way to live peacefully with ipob in anambra like the way obiano did if not he will just waste all his tenure fighting ipob. The issue of biafra is bigger than him.

Yeah... He should condone their killing of security agents, burning of people's homes, threatening of voters...

He should even join them to endorse sit at home, and acts that oppose the Federal government which he reports to!

Maybe you actually believe or think a governor is completely independent of his President! In your mind, Anambra and other Eastern states are independent of Nigeria! grin

It is not your fault sef... I blame his predecessor who allowed this rubbish!

If Wike had been that 'Nice', I just wonder where Rivers state would be now!

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Grinch41: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Confused hypocrite.Why should he dialogue with Fulani herdsmen or DSS?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by olugabbie(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Donshegxy10:
I hope soludo will find a way to resolve this issue, so that they dont make his government ungorvernable.

Soludo is doing is job. He is trying to help the people. If they make Anambra ungovernable. It is the people that will suffer not Soludo.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by gwafaeziokwu: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
JOemmy:

Is it that you don't understand English or what. Ipob have distanced themselves from both the Monday sit at home and terrorist act happening in the east. They even gave Soludo the mandate to go after the criminals.

Now here you are saying Soludo should leave ipob alone. Why are you incriminating Ipob in something they have already denied?

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Udemzy05: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Soludo should be very careful with the way he will handle this situation and stop threatening fire and brimstone

A saying goes that when two elephants are fighting, the grass suffers the most

He should think about the poor masses that will be at the receiving end

I care because I got someone in Anambra state serving
If not on a normal day I don't care about SE grin

Very careful how?

I wonder how some of you reason on this platform, when he came on as the governor, he decided to stop the sit at home thing and dialogue with IPOB,the simon ikpa faction refuse and said they won't stop,do you expect him to dialogue with those who don't want to?

See these guys will only end up turning your southe east to another terrorist state,keep defending nonsense.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by joyandfaith: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Mindlog:

Make a law for people to compulsory sit home on Mondays? shocked

I want to assume it skipped your mind that it is illegal and infringement of the Nigerian constitution which Anambra State is still under. Individuals and groups would easily win the court cases against such law, should the state assembly ever try it.

It is a weekly curfew to protect lives and properties. Government can declare curfew during war. War is going on in SE.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by mu2sa2: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Dialogue cannot work when they maintain the capacity to wreak havoc on innocent people. The tested way to deal with groups like this is to weaken them military first. Thereafter, you begin talking with those still left from a position of strength. If soludo does not act NOW and subdue this bloodthirsty fiends, it would be too late for him politically if the goodwill he enjoys wuth the general population evaporates in no time.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by olugabbie(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2022
JOemmy:

Do you want hom to turn blind eye to the unlawlessness and killings going on in the state?
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by NoQualmz: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Lovelife433:
Am not sure if dis ludo of a governor will finish his first tenor alive.

Leicestercamper
Ndibunna
We need to track this guy

Okeyson pls send a message to FHQ. We need to start teaching ediots like this on NL a lesson. This forum is never an anonymous one

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by micflo28(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2022
These unknown gunmen are from imo and abia state. Anambra people have no reason to agitate because they have the best Governor now. Call them to a roundtable, pay them off to leave Anambra state and afterwards, anyone that attacks Anambra state should be killed brutally.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Mindlog: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

It is a weekly curfew to protect lives and properties. Government can declare curfew during war. War is going on in SE.

War is not going on in SE, criminals are on the loose and as they love death, getting them killed would be the end game.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by GloriousGbola: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:

You want the criminals to become the law in the east the way they are the law in the North East?

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Nwodosis:
Soludo sees Nnamdi Kanu as nobody but the masses don't see him as nobody and that's the trouble.

How many of the masses?!!

If he and Ipob were that Supreme as you put it, why the need to forcefully compel the same masses to protest or sit at home?!! Why the threats of violence?!!

Okay, I know you will want to argue as usual that ugm are not Ipob/ESN.... So, why is the move to eradicate UGM now suddenly an issue for you?!!

You people are just CONFUSED!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by BarrElChapo(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:

You're not thinking well at all.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Udemzy05:

Very careful how?

I wonder how some of you reason on this platform, when he came on as the governor, he decided to stop the sit at home thing and dialogue with IPOB,the simon ikpa faction refuse and said they won't stop,do you expect him to dialogue with those who don't want to?

See these guys will only end up turning your southe east to another terrorist state,keep defending nonsense.
Mr. Man look before you jump into conclusion, I am not from southeast pls I only care because I got someone over there!

Why should I pity the Igbos they got what they deserve,they were busy cheering this UGN when it started their stupidity grin

Now their region is gradually turning to another Northeast

But do I give a f**k, Hell NO
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Lovelife433(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2022
NoQualmz:

Leicestercamper
Ndibunna
We need to track this guy

Okeyson pls send a message to FHQ. We need to start teaching ediots like this on NL a lesson. This forum is never an anonymous one
werey u are very funny. Ewu cambia.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Benwallt(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Godfullsam:
Soludo should not start what he cannot finish.

Dialogue is the best thing to do.
But if Buhari says he wants to dialogue with criminals you calm weakness and all manner of names. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by topboss: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2022
THE WAY THINGS WILL ESCALATE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS, WILL BE ON SATANIC LEVEL.

THAT IS HOW BAD, WE WILL PUSH FOR BIAFRA.

WE NO LONGER WANT THE ZOO PRESIDENCY.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Newboss(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
NoQualmz:

Are u a gunman?

Did I support gunmen or your IQ is too low this morning?
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Sunsets: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by morakakin(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:

He is doing his job and you are saying he should keep quiet. You funny ooo,but I guess its ur low IQ at work.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by slimfit1(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:

You're not thinking well at all.

Please, show me a clip if you are not Femi Adeshina I want to see a clip of Buhari telling his Fulani people to stop the killing?
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by matm: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2022
naturalman:

Dialogue with criminals.......this your comment is as useless as buhari campaign promises....
Dialogue with criminals, and see them use it as an advantage to distrupt your govt, when you don't play along to their tone.

Even dialoguing with them is not easy b/c they have factions: Ekpa faction, auto pilot faction,Chika Edozie faction,ESN faction etc.Soludo has already dialogued with one of d factions which other factions rejected.l when they heard about it.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by omolayomi06: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2022
let this people continued killing themselves, by the time they have what they want , the people they want to govern will turn against them that one is for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Viola Onwuliri's Son Beats Wife, Locks Her Up In The Bathroom - Pointblanknews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.