Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With (29665 Views)

Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban / Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2022
cool

We told the foolish boys supporting IPOb from the onset.

But because they don't naturally reason before acting just like the 1966 coup..they abused us

4 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by obyrich(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Soludo should be very careful with the way he will handle this situation and stop threatening fire and brimstone

A saying goes that when two elephants are fighting, the grass suffers the most

He should think about the poor masses that will be at the receiving end

I care because I got someone in Anambra state serving
If not on a normal day I don't care about SE grin
The same cowards that could not stop Anambra election that ushered Soludo in office cannot do much. Attacking innocent people is a sign of weakness. Soludo has been asking them to come forward for dialogue but they have refused. They will soon see red eye.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by omenkaLives(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
omenka no matter how hard you try, you can never be Yoruba
omenka fight for your people in Benue
Happy hunting for violators of your ESN order of sit at home. Like I said, make sure you spare the women and children.

Happy Prisoners Day. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Yolobas and Igbo news...My Spirit say I should type (It cannot be well)

It cannot be well
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Islam,I've been watching your comments bashing igbos ..My Spirit says I should type (Don't stop oo,Easter go end sharp and I will be ready)

Don't stop ooo,Easter go end sharp and I will be ready. You don't like your 2018 account abi...both of us will be banned. Easter is almost over..Ramadan fire down, don't stop

KingOfAllIgbos:
cool

We told the foolish boys supporting IPOb from the onset.

But because they don't naturally reason before acting just like the 1966 coup..they abused us
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2022
nku5:

Who are "you". IPOB has disowned the sit at home

Sit at home days would increase.

Fight for freedom isn't easy. Efulefu sabos will not be tolerated.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Islam,I've been watching your comments bashing igbos ..My Spirit says I should type (Don't stop oo,Easter go end sharp and I will be ready)

Don't stop ooo,Easter go end sharp and I will be ready. You don't like your 2018 account abi...both of us will be banned. Easter is almost over..Ramadan fire down, don't stop

Bark more... I enjoy you entertaining me.

Your post history shows your envy of a tribe forever superior to yours in EVERY respect.

Bans mean more productive time for me. I am not jobless like you. You're the addict

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Mindlog: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Godfullsam:

There is nothing like 'UNKNOWN GUN MEN'.
this guys are not ghost, they are known.

They south east govt. knows them and their sponsors same way the northern govt. knows the terrorist in that region and their sponsors.

They are just covering them for a reason best known to them.

Good they are known and have chosen criminality, getting killed is their sure end and would likely be regarded as martyrs by their fellow criminals but they don't represent anything inspiring to a sane mind.

Do history taking of those "unknown gunmen" and it would be filled with individuals who were hitherto layabouts, thugs, armed robbers, cultist etc whose messed up concept of freedom movement have given them platform to advance their criminality.

Since human lives means nothing to them, their deaths would not garner sympathy from sane minds, those who are motivated to join them are free to.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2022
My Spirit say I should type (I'm jobless like an entertainer, don't stop Easter is almost over... )

I'm jobless like an entertainer, don't stop Easter is almost over. Don't stop bashing igbos oo,Mr superior tribe. Islam if I say name the tribe, you know you will derail. Happy Easter boy Ramadan. Just know that holy site in Israel is gone ooo. New sites in the East loading.

KingOfAllIgbos:

Bark more... I enjoy you entertaining me.

Your post history shows your envy of a tribe forever superior to yours in EVERY respect.

Bans mean more productive time for me. I am not jobless like you. You're the addict
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by descarado: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Mindlog:

Dialogue with "unknown gunmen"?
He thought we are fulani that support terrorists.

Simon Ekpa and his gang will regret get their reward soon.
The world is a global community.
Those behind him will still leave him to dance alone in the market when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
My Spirit say I should type (I'm jobless like an entertainer, don't stop Easter is almost over... )

I'm jobless like an entertainer, don't stop Easter is almost over. Don't stop bashing igbos oo,Mr superior tribe. Islam if I say name the tribe, you know you will derail. Happy Easter boy Ramadan. Just know that holy site in Israel is gone ooo. New sites in the East loading.

grin

Your strain of weed is too concentrated. I need to treat you. That's my work offline. Let's meet.

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2022
My Spirit says I should type (You derailed las las when I said mention your superior tribe)

You derailed las las when I said mention your superior tribe. Yeah the weed gbayi islam but I'm not your friend. Just keep bashing igbos. I dey with you

KingOfAllIgbos:

grin

Your strain of weed is too concentrated.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by descarado: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
Seems like some of you here are very jobless.
Go and get something doing.
You are not better than the person you fight.

How can a grown man be online 247 yarning dust everytime?
You guys don't have any job?
How do you feed and pay bills?

5 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Donaluta(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2022
blackpanda:

IPOB is the biggest problem of south east. This cancer nnamdi kanu created in the east will eventually eat up igbos alive

Buhari is the biggest problem of the south east .. those Fulani herdsmen he refused to take is the major reason why ESN was created
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by nku5: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:

Sit at home days would increase.

Fight for freedom isn't easy. Efulefu sabos will not be tolerated.

You are not part of IPOB you are on your own. Anything you see you take.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by christistruth01: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by gwafaeziokwu: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2022
nku5:

You are not part of IPOB you are on your own. Anything you see you take.

That bot you are quoting is a yoruba urchin. Their Igbo obsession is terrible.
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by kingjiss: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Whoever is close to this man, tell him to keep quiet. Even Buhari kept quiet has his people keep on killing. Dialogue with them, they know you, you don't know them.

You are sick in the head

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Newboss(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Before nko? How were you supposed to deal with gunmen?

Yeye noisemaker
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Karemarealty288(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Whoever is close to this man, tell him to keep quiet. Even Buhari kept quiet has his people keep on killing. Dialogue with them, they know you, you don't know them.

Are you one of them? Make the dialogue begin with you.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by karnafiu03(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:

Haha....Igbo people na God go punish una. Na una go kill una self finish. See goats dat want rule Nigeria (oh sorry ZOO). Gov is fighting gunmen u say he should keep quite. Later u go say na DSS and Fulani be d gunmen. Who is deceiving who

6 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
the dialogues Elrufai n Masari had in Kaduna n Katsina gave birth to plenty money, girl's n booty for the bandits.
Igbos can rot in hell

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Dshocker(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Godfullsam:
Soludo should not start what he cannot finish.

Dialogue is the best thing to do.

The same people that refused to dialogue
Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by emapeteum(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
This guy needs to be picked up by security agency

3 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by musco4me: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Very useless comment. Soludo offered amnesty to these criminals, next thing was to go to soludo's local government headquarters and burnt it down

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Kingozymandias(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
slimfit1:
[/s]

See this criminal... You are one of theivees causing havoc in our land you piglet... You will be wasted mark it

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Navalsadiq(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2022
:
Amunaotutheory:
Deal with them and while you are at it, bring that short man back from Finland and teach him a lesson he deserves.
Enough of this nonsense going on in the East, Igbo people ain’t terrorists, we don’t waste human life, life is sacred unlike some people that cut off other people’s head everyday in the name of making money.
cheesy laffing helplessly.you are a bad guy

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Pedroo37: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2022
Good M Mutuals
God cares about you!
We care about your digital Currencies!

Now Buying
#Skrill funds
#Neteller Funds
#PayPal funds
#Bitcoin

Give us a try today ���
Whatsapp; 09034939542
Or
Email: myfbsbroker@gmail.com

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by jeff1993: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
,... Let D.evil punish u immesnsely!!! .... Let Ekpa stupidity befall u and your family

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by Kingozymandias(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Godfullsam:
Soludo should not start what he cannot finish.

Dialogue is the best thing to do.

Look at the bastard thieves in our land.. all of you one by one will we wasted in the lagoon

Mark it

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by NoQualmz: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:

Slimfit1 the gunman Soludo and ndi Anambra said they will deal with u. Terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armed Autopiloters Attack Labour Party Event In Enugu (Video) / The Official Portrait Of Godwin Obaseki, Governor Of Edo State / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.