Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Key Fact About What Happened When We Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Key Fact About What Happened When We Die (1950 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Here's what the Bible says about the Dead

(1) When pronouncing sentence upon Adam God said ' Dust you are and to dust you will return'.
Genesis 3:19

(2) When a person dies he ' goes back to the ground; in that day his thoughts got perished'.
Psalms 146:4

(3) The Dead are unconscious.
The Dead knows nothing. There is no pursuit, no plans, no knowledge or intelligence within the grave.
Ezekiel 9:5,10

(4) Jesus likened dead to sleep.
John 11:11

(5) The soul can die.
The soul that is sining - it itself will die.
Ezekiel 18:4

Leviticus 21:1 and Numbers 6:6 talks about a dead soul.

When Elijah was distressed he began to ask that his soul might die.
1 King 19:4

Jonah asked that his soul might die.
Jonah 4:8.

The Bible says that ' the wages of sin is death.
Romans 6:23

So punishment for any sin a person committed during his or her lifetime, when he or she dies he or she automatically received it.

There's no other place to receive another punishment because once he dies he is unconscious hence can't feel pain, just like during a deep sleep.

Any question about this ?

Please read more on www.jw.org

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by sonmvayina(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Humans are made up of God's spirit dwelling within a physical body made from the DUST of the earth. Just as the psalmist says "send forth your spirit and they are created, and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to dust...psalm 104:29-31.

The spirt is the main part. The body is neither dead or alive. It is just a vessel. Like a shirt we wear..

The only purpose of life is to know and realize this..it is often referred to as been "woke"...our spiirt is pure and does not need saving from anything. When the Bible often speaks of salvation,it is usually from physical danger...the journey(from slavery in Egypt to the promised land) to self realization is often a perilous one.

We are pure conciouseness having a human experience...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Soon my brother they will have to know that He is JEHOVAH {Ezekiel 38:23} and all others will go hiding with their Gods! Luke 23:30; Revelations 6:16 smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by sonmvayina(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
What happens to the spirit at death?

It returns to the owner, and becomes one with it.

Just as the body becomes one with the earth..

The spirit is stripped of all its earthly experiences. And waiting to have another go again. Which could be as anything..(from flies to dogs to lion to elephants..) depending on your predominant thought prior to death..

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
We return to where we come from!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by badboyTee(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ibomrep:
Here's the condition of the Dead

(1) When pronouncing sentence upon Adam God said ' Dust you are and to dust you will return'.

(2) When a person dies he ' goes back to the ground; in that day his thoughts got perished'.

The Dead knows nothing. There is no pursuit, no plans, no knowledge or intelligence within the grave.

(5) The soul can die.

So punishment for any sin a person committed during his or her lifetime, when he or she dies he or she automatically received it.

There's no other place to receive another punishment because once he dies he is unconscious hence can't feel pain, just like during a deep sleep.

Please visit WWW.JW.ORG
I agree with you here 1000%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 6:49am On May 01, 2022
There is one FACT here: we all say what we are taught about life after death.

Personally, I dislike the concept of hell and find it unappealing. I may have written about its existence in the past, but I have given it much thought. I'm just saying... I tend to agree with those who claim there is no hell. But I'm not going to say there's no hell because they don't know either.

We're all relying on faith in this journey, but believe me when I say that losing a best friend, cousin, sibling, or other relative is heartbreaking, let alone the thought that the person is going to hell. Please, I'm not sure how it sounds. It just doesn't make sense that a merciful God would send people to hell, where they would burn for eternity. It doesn't sound like God at all. I understand the story of the rich man and Lazarus, but is it true or merely a parable?

Ok. Instead of arguing blindly, someone should explain why the rich man's story is exactly what Jesus said it is, or if it is just a parable. Please give me reasons with proofs (true logical proofs), and please don't just tell me to believe your words or what you've been taught.

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2022
Get a balance and satisfying answers from the Bible about Jesus story of Lazarus and the poor on www.jw.org

PeaceJoyLove:
There is one FACT here: we all say what we are taught about life after death.

Personally, I dislike the concept of hell and find it unappealing. I may have written about its existence in the past, but I have given it much thought. I'm just saying... I tend to agree with those who claim there is no hell. But I'm not going to say there's no hell because they don't know either.

We're all relying on faith in this journey, but believe me when I say that losing a best friend, cousin, sibling, or other relative is heartbreaking, let alone the thought that the person is going to hell. Please, I'm not sure how it sounds. It just doesn't make sense that a merciful God would send people to hell, where they would burn for eternity. It doesn't sound like God at all. I understand the story of the rich man and Lazarus, but is it true or merely a parable?

Ok. Instead of arguing blindly, someone should explain why the rich man's story is exactly what Jesus said it is, or if it is just a parable. Please give me reasons with proofs (true logical proofs), and please don't just tell me to believe your words or what you've been taught.

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 01, 2022
Ibomrep:
Get a balance and satisfying answers from the Bible about Jesus story of Lazarus and the poor on www.jw.org

I pray you gain wisdom. You know you can't prove it, but you try to convince everyone that your faith is the only one that matters. You put your church's front page there whenever you can't prove something. May you be blessed with wisdom.

As I previously stated, I respect your faith. Learn to respect others, including atheists - it's called tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2022
Like I stated above, more about it and many more is being answered in our website.

If you like to find out visit the website, use the search icons .

That's all

PeaceJoyLove:

I pray you gain wisdom. You know you can't prove it, but you try to convince everyone that your faith is the only one that matters. You put your church's front page there whenever you can't prove something. May you be blessed with wisdom.

As I previously stated, I respect your faith. Learn to respect others, including atheists - it's called tolerance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2022
Ibomrep:

Like I stated above, more about it and many more is being answered in our website. If you like to find out visit the website, use the search icons . That's all

You've done the right thing my brother!
In the past many of our brothers have tried to reason with them on what the Bible really teach but instead of listening calmly this misinformed Churchgoers call us names, abuse, insult and sometimes even curse us for answering them from our hearts.
I love one thing about Jehovah's organization, the group is progressing in knowledge as a global family {Proverbs 4:18} and our line of thought is one! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10
So if they're no longer sure of what they bank on to criticize us in the past that's their cup of coffee, we have no doubt about what we learned from our own leaders! Hebrews 17:7, 17 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2022
That's is it my dear brother

If you really want to know more, just visit the website and find out more scriptures about it

No time

Now we don't stress our selves, if you like take it or leave it, we move

Time is running out

MaxInDHouse:

You've done the right thing my brother!
In the past many of our brothers have tried to reason with them on what the Bible really teach but instead of listening calmly this misinformed Churchgoers call us names, abuse, insult and sometimes even curse us for answering them from our hearts.
I love one thing about Jehovah's organization, the group is progressing in knowledge as a global family {Proverbs 4:18} and our line of thought is one! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10
So if they're no longer sure of what they bank on to criticize us in the past that's their cup of coffee, we have no doubt about what we learned from our own leaders! Hebrews 17:7, 17 smiley
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 8:03am On May 02, 2022
Ibomrep:
Like I stated above, more about it and many more is being answered in our website.

If you like to find out visit the website, use the search icons .

That's all
Get a balanced life first before you force your disgusting ideas and faith on everyone. We should go search your miserable website with many lies. grin

You are the real reason people are hostile towards you cos you are nauseating.

I have no energy to argue with you. It is just unfortunate how a human beign with a brain can be tamed to your level. It baffles me. Is it not the same brain we have? Really, I find it very interesting how you always choke down your own throat man made lies from your 1914 convention. And these are what you have decided to push out to everyone as the truth. Not even what was pushed in the time of Jesus. Come on! In 1914. Christ!

May you and your brothers use your heads for just half a day once in your life. Really, I feel so bad and sad for you. How did you sell your brain for nothing?

I remember how my white friends used to sit your colleagues in the "confused business" and made them look stup.id like this. grin When they could answer a question, they would use everything to support it. But then, my friends used to use it as a bait. And then......boom! They give them a complex question, and another one and another one.... and bla bla bla, they start bringing out different WatchTower magazines for answers just the way you rushed to your site, and your fellow confused friend who couldn't prove it supported you. cheesy Dudes, answer us the question. Nope, 10 editions are already on the table. Right in front of them, my friends pmpicked up lighters and started burning the useless magazines. grin Come look at the shame and humiliation in their faces. I used to feel for them. Is it not funny you decided to put your front page there? Not even a precised article which answers the question? You are a lunatic. Trust me...you are. A front page. cheesy and you are still running your mouth. Chai!

So, you deserve the insults you get everyday, but to say that you have refused to use your head and you keep pushing unnecessarily what you cannot prove is an act of "mumunism" is a understatement. You are a "mumu". I am not telling you this cos of your faith, or cos of what you wrote here, but for you to put the front page of your website and ask readers to start searching is an "mumu" act. Yeah. Even kids in elementary schools knows how to present their cases by bringing out actual facts. They know they must present it. But you as a grown up adult to accept the style of putting down as many watchtower magazines on the table and using your front page as the answers to what you cannot answer is an act of mumu. Yes, you be mumu. A first grade. Listen again, I have no problem with your faith...that's your problem and your cross..but to accept the idea of giving out the front page of your church for answers you cannot give since you don't know....come on! You be mumu.

To readers here: If you come across this thread, take note of my comments and make up your mind. My opinion is that we should leave these mumu ones alone. They decided as adults to sell their brains and become who they are. I only pity them for a life wasted in promoting rubbish. The highligest disrespect anyone can give you is to send you to a useless homepage. It means, the person is saying...he doesn't know, and he doesnt care to know....just believe it...and take it. That's disrespectful.

Please, let us respect their faith, and let them have their freedom of speech so they can show how disgusting to not use ones brain well. It is their right to exercise it. Otherwise, they need real beating to reformat their brains, but I think it is inappropriate to force any grown up adult to start thinking well. They choose to be what they are. It is clear that they decided to put themselves in the state. Really, I don't pity them again.

They are sent like wolves to keep causing confusions and troubles everywhere. On my front gate, I have a post for Jehovah Witnesses to keep off. But I do not mind, any stubborn one is free to enter, he or she will run out of my compound with his or her head. The way to treat goats is making sure they get goats treatment. Trust me, goats will leave you and your items alone in peace.

I'm out of the thread.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 12:29am On May 11, 2022
I suggest you try to put your anger under control instead of pouring it out unnecessarily.

How many scriptures have quoted in this your long episode?

May God forgive you

PeaceJoyLove:

Get a balanced life first before you force your disgusting ideas and faith on everyone. We should go search your miserable website with many lies. grin

You are the real reason people are hostile towards you cos you are nauseating.

I have no energy to argue with you. It is just unfortunate how a human beign with a brain can be tamed to your level. It baffles me. Is it not the same brain we have? Really, I find it very interesting how you always choke down your own throat man made lies from your 1914 convention. And these are what you have decided to push out to everyone as the truth. Not even what was pushed in the time of Jesus. Come on! In 1914. Christ!

May you and your brothers use your heads for just half a day once in your life. Really, I feel so bad and sad for you. How did you sell your brain for nothing?

I remember how my white friends used to sit your colleagues in the "confused business" and made them look stup.id like this. grin When they could answer a question, they would use everything to support it. But then, my friends used to use it as a bait. And then......boom! They give them a complex question, and another one and another one.... and bla bla bla, they start bringing out different WatchTower magazines for answers just the way you rushed to your site, and your fellow confused friend who couldn't prove it supported you. cheesy Dudes, answer us the question. Nope, 10 editions are already on the table. Right in front of them, my friends pmpicked up lighters and started burning the useless magazines. grin Come look at the shame and humiliation in their faces. I used to feel for them. Is it not funny you decided to put your front page there? Not even a precised article which answers the question? You are a lunatic. Trust me...you are. A front page. cheesy and you are still running your mouth. Chai!

So, you deserve the insults you get everyday, but to say that you have refused to use your head and you keep pushing unnecessarily what you cannot prove is an act of "mumunism" is a understatement. You are a "mumu". I am not telling you this cos of your faith, or cos of what you wrote here, but for you to put the front page of your website and ask readers to start searching is an "mumu" act. Yeah. Even kids in elementary schools knows how to present their cases by bringing out actual facts. They know they must present it. But you as a grown up adult to accept the style of putting down as many watchtower magazines on the table and using your front page as the answers to what you cannot answer is an act of mumu. Yes, you be mumu. A first grade. Listen again, I have no problem with your faith...that's your problem and your cross..but to accept the idea of giving out the front page of your church for answers you cannot give since you don't know....come on! You be mumu.

To readers here: If you come across this thread, take note of my comments and make up your mind. My opinion is that we should leave these mumu ones alone. They decided as adults to sell their brains and become who they are. I only pity them for a life wasted in promoting rubbish. The highligest disrespect anyone can give you is to send you to a useless homepage. It means, the person is saying...he doesn't know, and he doesnt care to know....just believe it...and take it. That's disrespectful.

Please, let us respect their faith, and let them have their freedom of speech so they can show how disgusting to not use ones brain well. It is their right to exercise it. Otherwise, they need real beating to reformat their brains, but I think it is inappropriate to force any grown up adult to start thinking well. They choose to be what they are. It is clear that they decided to put themselves in the state. Really, I don't pity them again.

They are sent like wolves to keep causing confusions and troubles everywhere. On my front gate, I have a post for Jehovah Witnesses to keep off. But I do not mind, any stubborn one is free to enter, he or she will run out of my compound with his or her head. The way to treat goats is making sure they get goats treatment. Trust me, goats will leave you and your items alone in peace.

I'm out of the thread.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 12:43am On May 11, 2022
Ibomrep:
I [s]suggest you try to put your anger under control instead of pouring it out unnecessarily.

May God forgive you[/s]
All you kids that don't know anything...you just come online to post rubbish. Which year were you born to start running your mouth? You don't know anything, you are still fed by your parents, but you want to alwsys put your mouth in life mysteries. If I tear you backhand, you will see stars.

I asked you a simple question based on the rubbish you posted only for you to start eating your words. You want to buy time so you can ask your deceivers in your kingdom and put more lies here. That this is a faceless forum does not mean you can do anyhow. Some people went inside and brought out some crazy stuff in 1914 for your church, and those are the lies you have been pushing out. You need to check your state of health. 1914 meeting that was used to change many of what Jesus said. SMH.

You need someone with a super Holy anger to reset your brain. That anger is what you need to collide with so your brain can reset.

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by oteneaaron(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2022
Ibomrep:
I suggest you try to put your anger under control instead of pouring it out unnecessarily.

How many scriptures have quoted in this your long episode?

May God forgive you

But where is the lie?

Are his words not true?

Why sending people to your website?

Why don't you answer the inquiries he asked above?

Or are recording your time on Nairaland as hours to report every month on your "field service report sheet"?
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2022
What I wrote are quotes from the Bible.

Can you please back up your propaganda with scriptures.

If you don't want to read more about that article by going to our official website, then you leave it, it's a choice, who is forcing you.

Try to conduct your manners properly

PeaceJoyLove:

All you kids that don't know anything...you just come online to post rubbish. Which year were you born to start running your mouth? You don't know anything, you are still fed by your parents, but you want to alwsys put your mouth in life mysteries. If I tear you backhand, you will see stars.

I asked you a simple question based on the rubbish you posted only for you to start eating your words. You want to buy time so you can ask your deceivers in your kingdom and put more lies here. That this is a faceless forum does not mean you can do anyhow. Some people went inside and brought out some crazy stuff in 1914 for your church, and those are the lies you have been pushing out. You need to check your state of health. 1914 meeting that was used to change many of what Jesus said. SMH.

You need someone with a super Holy anger to reset your brain. That anger is what you need to collide with so your brain can reset.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2022
The website is unique

By far the world most translated website in over 1,032 languages.

A website with content, videos, Audio, Articles, Animations, Drama etc in such a huge range of translation

Moreover the website is the world most Visited Religious website

I wasn't forcing anyone. I was only introducing in case of anyone who wants to read more.
It's a choice.

So what is your pain ?

oteneaaron:

But where is the lie?

Are his words not true?

Why sending people to your website?

Why don't you answer the inquiries he asked above?

Or are recording your time on Nairaland as hours to report every month on your "field service report sheet"?

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 11, 2022
Ibomrep:
What I wrote are quotes from the Bible.
undecided
Please point to where I said you quoted Quran or Harry Porter's adventure?

Can you please back up your propaganda with scriptures.
What is the propaganda I am pushing out here? Are you ok? Is it not a question I asked? What exactly is the propaganda here?

If you don't want to read more about that article by going to our official website, then you leave it, it's a choice, who is forcing you.
Of choice, you cant even force me to. You expect me to go and start searching thousands of articles before I get the one that addresses the question I asked. Are you really normal? You must be abnormal. What stops you from dropping the real article which addresses the question so we can read. See...you are not normal at all.

Try to conduct your manners properly
You will soon receive a special heavy knock on your head. I promise you. grin

Just shut the crap up and stop posting what you do not know anything about. If you need help, call Max to assist you, and there is Dappy or Dappap or what is the moniker again sef? And if you still don't know....go consult the elders who recorded that 1914 convention na.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Ibomrep(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2022
You are very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

PeaceJoyLove:
undecided
Please point to where I said you quoted Quran or Harry Porter's adventure?

What is the propaganda I am pushing out here? Are you ok? Is it not a question I asked? What exactly is the propaganda here?

Of choice, you cant even force me to. You expect me to go and start searching thousands of articles before I get the one that addresses the question I asked. Are you really normal? You must be abnormal. What stops you from dropping the real article which addresses the question so we can read. See...you are not normal at all.

You will soon receive a special heavy knock on your head. I promise you. ;

Just shut the crap up and stop posting what you do not know anything about. If you need help, call Max to assist you, and there is Dappy or Dappap or what is the moniker again sef? And if you still don't know....go consult the elders who recorded that 1914 convention na.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2022
Ibomrep:

She just doesn't feel comfortable with the truth and as for oteneaaron that one doesn't even believe Jesus at all, so they're all scattered spiritually speaking just as Jesus foretold! Luke 11:23 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 11, 2022
Ibomrep:

What is funny here? I tried to ask you a question normally na.

My point is this. Your faith says what you posted, and I have no problem about it. I like JW in one aspect, they said that it is not possible to talk physically with Jesus and you know about him via Bible. But some people will start predicting rubbish to the extent of predicting who wins football matches. Lol.

Again, some issues like Trinity, hell and heaven, rapture, etc are still not clear. Bro, what you are taught are what you hold on to. I do not have any problem with that. But to say your own is the right way, this is where I have problem with you. How do you know? Can you prove them?

Ok. You are going to bring options from your own Bible, and your Bible is different from all others. In fact, there are too many versions out there. Please, who can point to the real Bible? Can you really tell me that your own JW Bible is the right one? If you say so, I do not have problems with you cos that is your faith. But can you tell him how you know your Bible is the right one? You can argue about many things, you can point to many things, but who wrote your own Bible also? Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt it is the most accurate version? But the elders of church keep using it a d you listen to them. Habe you really asked if the version is the lost accurate version?

Even among the numerous Greek and Hebrew versions...who knows the most accurate versions?

So, give your opinion, but respect the view of others.

Some will go to heaven, the rest will stay on earth, and bla bla bla. Ha ba! How do you know? Can you prove it?

I hope you see that you are the funny man here.
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Workch: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
Ibomrep:
Here's the condition of the Dead

(5) The soul can die.

Please visit WWW.JW.ORG
lol, this one needs to go back to school to understand what the word "fact" means.

Your topic should be "key personal myth of what happens when we die"
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Can you really tell me that your own JW Bible is the right one?
Can you tell me how you know your Bible is the right one?

According to Jesus, during the endtime many false prophets will arise and mislead many {Matthew 24:11}

But when all of them are calling Jesus name {Matthew 7:21-23} how do we distinguish the true servants of God out of the false prophets?

Jesus answered : "By their FRUITS" Matthew 7:16-18

Jesus is the tree and his father is the cultivator {John 15:1} so the tree must produce the same FRUIT everywhere it's planted which means people will recognize Jesus' disciples by their activities which is exactly what Jesus himself was doing during the time he became the Christ! Act 1:8
Note that he was a carpenter and he wasn't the Christ until after his baptism when God spoke from heaven confirming him as the Christ and ever since then he was busy preaching and teaching throughout his life.
So any group that belongs to Jesus will be known for this activity as all baptized ones in their midst will be noticed as preachers and teachers of God's word anywhere they live, that's why the inhabitants of Antioch called his disciples by a group name "CHRISTIANS" Act 11:26
Now which of the Bible VERSIONS do you know that it's publishers are globally known as zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word? Matthew 28:19-20

You don't need to tell me the answer because i know that all humans are imperfect so there's no group of perfect humans but any group whose Bible is moving all their members into action to preach in their neighbourhood is the only authentic version. Malachi 3:16

Remember Jesus said by their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7 16-18 compare to James 2:18-26

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]According to Jesus, during the endtime many false prophets will arise and mislead many {Matthew 24:11}

But when all of them are calling Jesus name {Matthew 7:21-23} how do we distinguish the true servants of God out of the false prophets?

Jesus answered : "By their FRUITS" Matthew 7:16-18 [/s]
Irrelevances. How is it relevant to proving that your Bible is the most accurate? Where is the real substance? How does it prove that there is existence of heaven?

[s]
Jesus is the tree and his father is the cultivator {John 15:1} so the tree must produce the same FRUIT everywhere it's planted which means people will recognize Jesus' disciples by their activities which is exactly what Jesus himself was doing during the time he became the Christ! Act 1:8
Note that he was a carpenter and he wasn't the Christ until after his baptism when God spoke from heaven confirming him as the Christ and ever since then he was busy preaching and teaching throughout his life.
So any group that belongs to Jesus will be known for this activity as all baptized ones in their midst will be noticed as preachers and teachers of God's word anywhere they live, that's why the inhabitants of Antioch called his disciples by a group name "CHRISTIANS" Act 11:26[/s]
How is Jesus the tree and carpenter holding hammer and nails the answer to the question? Are you okay?

Any group that belongs to Jesus Jesus bla bla...so which group belongs to Jesus? Only Jehovah Witness? And what is the proof? And how is it related to telling us there is heaven or that your bible is real? Are you really ok?

Now which of the Bible VERSIONS do you know that it's publishers are globally known as zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word? Matthew 28:19-20
Here is Mat. 28.19-20
[19] Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age. "
How is this verse relevant to propf that your Bible version is the real one? Are you sure you are ok? You always quote irrelevances. I have told you to stop quoting when responding me cos you always quote rubbish. Do you think I dont check the verses? What is the sense here? Are you sure you are okay?

You don't need to tell me the answer because i know that all humans are imperfect so there's no group of perfect humans but any group whose Bible is moving all their members into action to preach in their neighbourhood is the only authentic version. Malachi 3:16
Here is Mal 3.16
16 Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard.(A) A scroll(B) of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared(C) the Lord and honored his name.
So what has this got to do with proving your version is the most accurate? I dont get it.

To the highlighted part. So, when you realise that not everyone is perfect, why do you make it sound like you are the only one perfect?

You cannot beat your chest to it that your Bible is the most accurate cos you know no one can; yet, you move like a wounded lion telling everyone you are the most accurate group. Are you sure you are ok?

I dont have problem with your faith and I dont think you should feel like you are the most righteous. Why? Because it is your faith. You are free. But why would you start telling others that their faith is not perfect? How do you know their faith is not? Can you prove that your faith is perfect? You that cannot prove your Bible is the most accurate version...how can you prove it? Yes, you cannot. So, why this rubbish you do everytime?

Remember Jesus said by their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7 16-18 compare to James 2:18-26

May you have PEACE! smiley
The fruits you exhibit ...right? That you argue with everyone daily. Even Jesus at a time talked way quietly. Have you ever thought of emulating Jesus by walking away without responding to everyone? So, which fruit exactly are you talking about? I am far from being perfect too, but I dont claim to be the only one perfect.

Have you ever read that Jesus is not been able to explain e everything? I am sure Jesus can show proofs. But you cannot show proofs; yet, you want everyone to take your teaching as the perfect one. The teachings they cooked up in 1914. I dont have problem with it as your own faith. Bug why should someone else take the things cooked up together in your 1914 meeting as the foundation of his faith? You decided to take the risk of trusting it. But I choose not to. Does that make you more righteous? 1914 convention oooo. You must be very bold to have believed that overrides what the Bibale says.

I dont have problem with it that you have faith in it...but why will you keep enforcing it on everyone?
Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Irrelevances. How is it relevant to proving that your Bible is the most accurate? Where is the real substance? How does it prove that there is existence of heaven?
How is Jesus the tree and carpenter holding hammer and nails the answer to the question? Are you okay?
Any group that belongs to Jesus Jesus bla bla...so which group belongs to Jesus? Only Jehovah Witness? And what is the proof? And how is it related to telling us there is heaven or that your bible is real? Are you really ok?
Here is Mat. 28.19-20
[19] Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age. "
How is this verse relevant to propf that your Bible version is the real one? Are you sure you are ok? You always quote irrelevances. I have told you to stop quoting when responding me cos you always quote rubbish. Do you think I dont check the verses? What is the sense here? Are you sure you are okay?
Here is Mal 3.16
16 Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard.(A) A scroll(B) of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared(C) the Lord and honored his name.
So what has this got to do with proving your version is the most accurate? I dont get it.
To the highlighted part. So, when you realise that not everyone is perfect, why do you make it sound like you are the only one perfect?
You cannot beat your chest to it that your Bible is the most accurate cos you know no one can; yet, you move like a wounded lion telling everyone you are the most accurate group. Are you sure you are ok?
I dont have problem with your faith and I dont think you should feel like you are the most righteous. Why? Because it is your faith. You are free. But why would you start telling others that their faith is not perfect? How do you know their faith is not? Can you prove that your faith is perfect? You that cannot prove your Bible is the most accurate version...how can you prove it? Yes, you cannot. So, why this rubbish you do everytime?
The fruits you exhibit ...right? That you argue with everyone daily. Even Jesus at a time talked way quietly. Have you ever thought of emulating Jesus by walking away without responding to everyone? So, which fruit exactly are you talking about? I am far from being perfect too, but I dont claim to be the only one perfect.
Have you ever read that Jesus is not been able to explain e everything? I am sure Jesus can show proofs. But you cannot show proofs; yet, you want everyone to take your teaching as the perfect one. The teachings they cooked up in 1914. I dont have problem with it as your own faith. Bug why should someone else take the things cooked up together in your 1914 meeting as the foundation of his faith? You decided to take the risk of trusting it. But I choose not to. Does that make you more righteous? 1914 convention oooo. You must be very bold to have believed that overrides what the Bibale says.
I dont have problem with it that you have faith in it...but why will you keep enforcing it on everyone?

Well if you don't believe in Jesus' word there's nothing more to say.
Thanks for your time! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well if you don't believe in Jesus' word there's nothing more to say.
Thanks for your time! smiley
Stop it guy. Prove it that your own word are Jesus' word.

I have seen you made sensible cases about Trinity but who knows the real truth? The fact is that we know the Bible has been tampered with. King James did his own also. And then your leaders sat down also and came up with what they thought, felt, or received...whatever...and gave yours too. I dont have problem with it that this is where your faith lies.

But my point is that can you really prove that your own Bible contains 100% Jesus' words? If you arent sure and cannot prove it, then, why dont you just relax. Your faith is your faith...no one is going to take it away from you. But allow others to put forward their faith too.

For me, I prefer to go with something older than yours. Yours was well established in 1914...but there are others that had been established before yours. Your leaders said they dont believe in the previous ones...fine and good. Since you have decided to stay with their version, let it be your faith..that's it. And your faith is different from others.

What do I expect from you
Share your faith freely, and if it doesnt makes sense to a new friend or a stranger, just be friendly and walk away if the person does not accept it.Why stay online to prove the religion you arent there when vital decisions were made? Were you there? They reported what you should know. What if some vital resources were hiding from you...and what if they are still hiding such from you.

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Stop it guy. Prove it that your own word are Jesus' word.
I have seen you made sensible cases about Trinity but who knows the real truth? The fact is that we know the Bible has been tampered with. King James did his own also. And then your leaders sat down also and came up with what they thought, felt, or received...whatever...and gave yours too. I dont have problem with it that this is where your faith lies.
But my point is that can you really prove that your own Bible contains 100% Jesus' words? If you arent sure and cannot prove it, then, why dont you just relax. Your faith is your faith...no one is going to take it away from you. But allow others to put forward their faith too.
For me, I prefer to go with something older than yours. Yours was well established in 1914...but there are others that had been established before yours. Your leaders said they dont believe in the previous ones...fine and good. Since you have decided to stay with their version, let it be your faith..that's it. And your faith is different from others.
What do I expect from you
Share your faith freely, and if it doesnt makes sense to a new friend or a stranger, just be friendly and walk away if the person does not accept it.Why stay online to prove the religion you arent there when vital decisions were made? Were you there? They reported what you should know. What if some vital resources were hiding from you...and what if they are still hiding such from you.

If you want to learn it's not by insulting or abusing people up and down.
Jesus of Nazareth never fought anyone over his beliefs all he will do is present his thoughts and if you don't agree with him he will walk away. So it's you who is agitating as if i must acknowledge you as a worshiper of my God when you're not in tune with me.

Jesus clearly says it's by observing the outcome of a religion that will help us to know if they're connect to him or not. Matthew 7:16-18

A FRUIT is what a tree produces, Jesus never gathered perfect disciples, they all had flaws yet there's one thing that separate them from all other Jews: They were able to PREACH and TEACH with zeal as if their life depends on it just as Jesus did! Act 1:8

You asked me how i can prove that the New World Translation (NWT) is the version having God's approval and i presented the evidence as found in the Act of Apostles that it's the version that compels imperfect humans to go about preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood just as Jesus commissioned Christianity is the version producing that FRUIT! James 2:18-26

And you started insulting me as if i stung you.
If you're not convinced why not just walk away as you adviced? Why must you insult me just because i chose to answer you? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by Nobody: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you want to learn it's not by insulting or abusing people up and down.
Jesus of Nazareth never fought anyone over his beliefs all he will do is present his thoughts and if you don't agree with him he will walk away. So it's you who is agitating as if i must acknowledge you as a worshiper of my God when you're not in tune with me.
shocked shocked
Na star a dey see? Shooo!
Max suddenly is pretending to be gentle? You wey be dey run everywhere, attacking everyone in NL. Are you really ok? You that insult everyone despite you are a kid. You that we offered job opportunity and turned it down and insulted us. You that slap anyone in NL...that I had to step in and slap you back to save some gentle folks.

See, you think you have monopoly of madness...see...you no get am. I am happy you know I can handle you well.

Respect your elders. Stop talking to people anyhow. I had to learn how to use meme like you na.

Shut the crap up boy.

Jesus clearly says it's by observing the outcome of a religion that will help us to know if they're connect to him or not. Matthew 7:16-18
But we listened to you and observed you well before we concluded that you sre mannerless....and we can say that you are not a good example also. I know I am not perfect, and I dont hide it. But you are saint to yourself..... you want to teach me. Right? If I give you back hand.

A FRUIT is what a tree produces, Jesus never gathered perfect disciples, they all had flaws yet there's one thing that separate them from all other Jews: They were able to PREACH and TEACH with zeal as if their life depends on it just as Jesus did! Act 1:8
Which fruits have you produced exactly in NL? Are you okay? You better go read all your posts and take note of the fruits you have produced. See, I know many of my posts are harsh..and I dont pretend. But you are a demon pretending to be a saint. And this is the reason I dont take you or your JW serious...you are all nasty and very annoying. The most annoying is that you are all kids. You talk to your elders like kids. See...I have told you..if you meet me face to face, you will prostrate. I'm not kidding. You behave like a mannerless boy. Is this what Jesus teach you?

You asked me how i can prove that the New World Translation (NWT) is the version having God's approval and i presented the evidence as found in the Act of Apostles that it's the version that compels imperfect humans to go about preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood just as Jesus commissioned Christianity is the version producing that FRUIT! James 2:18-26
And I have described your FRUIT above. How is your fruit a proof of the useless thing you posted here? You need to check your head. So, your Bible tells you to run around NL like NL wounded lion defending yourself?

And you started insulting me as if i stung you.
If you're not convinced why not just walk away as you adviced? Why must you insult me just because i chose to answer you? undecided
A child who is mannerless will be rebuked. You are mannerless. If you want to continue showing how mannerless you are, feel free to insult me back. Na today? That's what your Bible teaches you na. It teaches you to insult people who can be parents to you. So, start...go on...let your madness start... go into your picture folder and start using your memes. Na today?

2 Likes

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by oteneaaron(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

shocked shocked
Max suddenly is pretending to be gentle? You wey be dey run everywhere, attacking everyone in NL. Are you really ok? You that insult everyone despite you are a kid. You that we offered job opportunity and turned it down and insulted us. You that slap anyone in NL...that I had to step in and slap you back to save some gentle folks.

See, you think you have monopoly of madness...see...you no get am. I am happy you know I can handle you well.

Respect your elders. Stop talking to people anyhow. I had to learn how to use meme like you na.

Shut the crap up boy.

But we listened to you and observed you well before we concluded that you sre mannerless....and we can say that you are not a good example also. I know I am not perfect, and I dont hide it. But you are saint to yourself..... you want to teach me. Right? If I give you back hand.

Which fruits have you produced exactly in NL? Are you okay? You better go read all your posts and take note of the fruits you have produced. See, I know many of my posts are harsh..and I dont pretend. But you are a demon pretending to be a saint. And this is the reason I dont take you or your JW serious...you are all nasty and very annoying. The most annoying is that you are all kids. You talk to your elders like kids. See...I have told you..if you meet me face to face, you will prostrate. I'm not kidding. You behave like a mannerless boy. Is this what Jesus teach you?

And I have described your FRUIT above. How is your fruit a proof of the useless thing you posted here? You need to check your head. So, your Bible tells you to run around NL like NL wounded lion defending yourself?

A child who is mannerless will be rebuked. You are mannerless. If you want to continue showing how mannerless you are, feel free to insult me back. Na today? That's what your Bible teaches you na. It teaches you to insult people who can be parents to you. So, start...go on...let your madness start... go into your picture folder and start using your memes. Na today?

Lol

You are really prepared for MaxInDHouse

That is why I call him a HYPOCRITE.

He says one thing but does the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

shocked shocked
Shut the crap up boy.

Jesus said:

By their FRUITS we will distinguish between the true believers and unbelievers! Matthew 7:16-18
So if you believe (trust) his words there's no need insulting anyone who claims his religion is the ultimate after all that's exactly what Jesus himself said! John 14:6
For your information you're chatting with a grandpa not a youth so if you have anything worthwhile to say go ahead and let's hear you but if you're looking for someone to exchange words i'm sorry to disappoint you! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Fact About What Happened When We Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol
You are really prepared for MaxInDHouse
That is why I call him a HYPOCRITE
He says one thing but does the opposite.

Na wah o! shocked
Why not stay in one lane and let everyone know what you're here to do?
How come you're using the word that perfectly describes you for another person?
PeaceJoyLove that you're quoting claims she believes in Jesus, is that not the same reason you're furious against me? embarassed
Why not prove to her that Jesus is fake?
At least by so doing you will have a group unitedly debunking the historicity of Jesus Christ, instead of keeping malice with me when i'm just a believer in Christ Jesus the same way she claims? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DR Sign Fireman Lying On Top Of A Married Woman On The Alter: End Of The World! / Values And Importance Of Dhul-hajj And Fasting On Arrfat / Has Your Church Ever Helped You When You Are In Financial Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.