Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State (1610 Views)

Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Justcruella: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2022
A lady, married to a church founder, Pastor Sam Issachar, has accused him of practising gay sex, among other horrible acts.

The lady, Ifeoma Ikeogwu Ifygogo, took to Facebook to unearth the dirty linen of their marriage after the husband allegedly took to the pulpit to allege that his wife poisoned him in an unsuccessful attempt to kill him.

The husband reportedly told his congregation in the sermon in his church in Asaba, Delta State that he was rushed to the hospital where he died, as a result of the poisoning episode. He claimed he later woke up again.

His wife has however described his claims as lies.

She alleged that the husband was actually hospitalized for a damaged anus as a result of bisexual activities and provided loads of pictures to corroborate her claims. Some of the pictures are too graphic to share.

She also accused the hubby of beating her mercilessly and begging her afterwards to stay in the marriage. She said she had to run for her dear life.

Ify said the clergyman was not who he claims to be as he was a beast who would also sometimes indulge in rape, among other acts.

See her lengthy post on Facebook below.

“MY ESTRANGED HUSBAND AND I
On the 29th & 30th of March 2022, my phone was buzzing with calls, texts and so on. I tasted nasty and sarcastic whatsoever from people. Some called just to know what really transpired so as not to be fooled, the well-meaning people sent me a just-concluded sermon coupled with images and so on…..I had to listen to the sermon, on it I heard the following excerpts word for word: ……

“ The greatest mistake I made in my life is the woman I married..”
“We couldn’t finish the SKELETON OF THE ANCESTORS PROGRAM due to covid-19”
“She called me before the covid-19 to come home, that she prepared draw soup for me, that was the soup I ate and found myself in the hospital”
“I was in the hospital and she was calling people that I was dead”
“I didn’t have a quarrel with her and I have never quarrelled with my wife”
“They took me to the hospital and I died, and I was placed in an intensive care unit”
“The Doctor checked me and said I had only 20 percent blood remaining”
“She carried her bag and ran away”
“There are many things I discovered in her phone”

The following were excerpts I got from the sermon Sam Issachar preached in his church in Asaba. Ebenezer Glorious Power Ministries. I will do justice to every fact that ever came to my hearing, there is nothing to be ashamed of. In a bid to apply damage control he uttered lies that are too irrational.

But before I go further, I want a rational mind to ask him the following questions…..
which hospital was he taken to?
what is the name of the doctor that had oversight over him, that brought to his notice that he ate poison?
Who took you to the hospital?
You didn’t have a quarrel with your wife and she left you?
How come she ran away with your kids and you are silent about it?
Since you failed to say the truth about the image you posted on your Facebook, who took those photos and sent them to you?
What of the pus oozing out from your anus and what led to that?
You had surgery, who signed the consent for the surgical operation?

Well….let me add a nice touch of clarity to the already existing fact, paying no attention to cheap lies. Two things I am going to make public today are the truth about the picture he posted and why I left my marriage.

SAM ISSACHAR IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN WORDS AND EVIDENCE AGAINST ME MAKE IT KNOWN TO THE WORLD. You can’t beat me behind closed doors and beat me in public with lies and expect me not to cry out loud.
You keep upgrading your lies. firstly, you said “she is a cheat”, secondly you said “she ran away”, thirdly you said, “she poisoned me”.

Don’t worry your fears will become a reality one day.
1-The Truth about the image he posted on Facebook.
Sam Issachar you had a surgical operation in Temple clinic Asaba, that was the very image you posted on Facebook, you are lying about verifiable facts. The “skeleton of the ancestor’s program” was not stopped because of covid-19, your health condition was the primary cause. You had surgery on your Anus.

Have you forgotten that I have the complete footage/clips? I signed the consent for your surgery, let me ask you who took those snapshots, while you lay on the hospital bed, I want to know? since you are lying that you died after being poisoned, and you came back to life, this and that. That’s so cheap and brainless to reason.

Even before your anus started leaking like a spoilt tap, show the world all my texts about that lifestyle. I wholeheartedly condemned it to your face in words and text messages.
The doctor that operated on your anus was Dr Emejulu from Federal Medical Centre, Asaba. The surgery would have been done in FMC, but the shame of what your secret lifestyle brought on you publicly, had to make us shift to a private hospital when the matter got worse, we would have done the surgery in another state, but interstate lockdown made us do it in the city of Asaba. You can’t deny having heard the humble counsel given to you by the health professional about desisting from such a lifestyle. It is a shame to me declaring this to the world on a public platform, but you can’t pull a stunt on me with lies.

Have you forgotten the doctor’s report, you need to sit up with better falsehood because you are a verified liar. You are on social media trying to peddle the story to blow up the narcissist you are.
I was the one who snapped you, I was the one who gave you the image. We were planning to do another the more you look, the less you see with the story because of the church members, who saw your condition in the hospital. With all the stories that went around, about what happened to your anus. I endeavoured that the surgery will not be done in FMC because of how humiliating the circumstance and illness were.

Have you forgotten my tears, that moved the hearts of the health care personnel, that made you receive premium treatment? The shame that comes with such a lifestyle gagged our lips from uttering that you were a pastor.
My chats, calls and texts to the surgeon, nurses and doctors are still on my phone. You cant disprove facts no matter how irrational you are. Have you forgotten how the doctors and nurses treated you with care and passion? The tears and loud wailing from me? Have you forgotten how you pooed/defecated on my hands without control in the hospital? My shameless moderation in the face of what your secret lifestyle brought to you.
The very surgeon who operated your anus, in the company of the hospital nurses taught me how to dress your operated anus owing to the nature of hospital operation during the lockdown. To ease the stress of me driving you to the hospital frequently. Have you forgotten the doctor’s instruction, after the surgery, that you are not meant to take hard food? You were placed on a special diet that stressed life out of me.

At the heart of lockdown, I went to Onitsha on foot, to and fro. Trying to get your drugs that will aid your quick recovery from the surgery.
But believe me, most ministers cruising with him. In the name of ministry are hardcore homos•xuals/bis•xuals. The bis•xuals are using their wives as a cover-up.
How do I tell the world that the father of my kids is sleeping with his fellow men and so-called clergy to be precise? Yet masquerading himself as a prophet.
Your bis•xual lifestyle with other ministers’ in your brotherhood is for ministerial ties. Though it is a form of ritual for the initiated. You in turn deceive and lure young men into homos•xuality, Promising them ministerial fame and prominence. Have you forgotten about your old phone and the messy content in it?

Imagine the cheap story, I poisoned you? But you were pleading with me to come back. You cant lay claims that I fake these messages(confirm them from your network provider). You sent me an apology text for good 7 days( 72 messages to be precise). But a narcissist will always gaslight you and play the victim, but on this subject, you failed again. I have all your texts duly saved. Social media is not a place I am meant to lay down concrete facts, the law is the right place for such.
When you pleaded with me to come back and you discovered that I am made up. You sent the female ushers that are messing with you to be heaping insults on me using text messages. I have all of it saved up, they will hear from me when necessary. They’ll learn not to be a party to what they don’t understand.

2-The reason why I left my marriage:
In 2015 even as a pregnant woman, you hit me every day as though domestic violence was a source of income for you, In one of your usual bouts of punches you hit me until I became unconscious and I was taken to Iyienu Hospital in Onitsha and I was placed in a coma.

On the grounds of the brutality, the Chief Gynaecologist Dr Omaliko wanted to have you face the law, you cried and claimed it is the devil according to what I was told when life and consciousness were restored. I spent a season in Coma before recovery. I didnt leave after the death of my only daughter, you know your hand in her death, in order to get established in Asaba and be able to do ministry. I didnt leave because of domestic violence. I didnt quit my marriage because of women or your material things. I left because of your never-ending pressure for me to be part of your fraternity. You stopped the women of destiny program I was conducting because you wanted me to be fully initiated and I sternly declined. In addition to this, I made the bold decision to quit because you left the hospital after seeing my pain and ordeal in ensuring that you recover from the surgery and still have the guts to raise your hand against me because you are hell-bent on pressuring me into your fraternity.

When I look at people who mess around with your kind of people, I shake my head in disbelief and mercy because on an in-depth level this occultic clergy and prophet are organised, crooked and highly manipulating. Dine with them at your own peril, I have been around the corridors of their occultic sneaks and onslaught and I know how good you need to be in order to outsmart their whims. It is a fine network of people bond by covenant to perpetuate hidden agenda.

On the day I left your home in Asaba it was on the 29th of May 2020….you said” I ran away but that’s another lie from you”. I was driven away in an unconscious state in the company of my two uncles Bro Chibueze Ejiofor and Bro Paul Ejiofor, and my eldest brother was there to have oversight of my graceful departure. Present there was your immediate younger brother Chikezie(Unclejoe), your cousin Uchenna, our errand boy anointing. In a bid to calm the Ikeokwu’s family about what you did to me, you cleared my hospital bill, because you felt that the rage of the ikeokwu’s family will get to Asaba and affect your ministry. I ensured that you got anointing(family errand boy) to Onitsha yourself, for the fear of you eliminating him owing to the knowledge at his disposal, it was an Instruction from my family. You and your cohorts have a record in eliminating any trace of the truth.
None of these things was done in a corner. I was taken to New hope Hospital Onitsha that same day where I received treatment for several days.

All these things were not done in a corner, you hid my departure from our neighbours. Who made an enquiry about me, you were lying to them that I went for a holiday with the kids, claiming to have lost your phone where my number was saved. Your very neighbours sorted for my numbers outside and I broke the news of our separation to them.
It got to a point I chose truth over lies, though I have had my stunts in falsehood in their camps, yes I was never a member, or outrightly initiated. But I know their footprints when I see one.
The day I said “NO” to being outrightly initiated, the family/union hit a rocky sail, all through to the day of separation.

“No woman gets married to a man to get a divorce. But one thing leads to another, when the unforeseen becomes evil and deadly, it becomes expedient to part ways.”
Even after having separated from this man he was still sending text messages and saying nice things to me. But honestly, I had to block you because I am sick and tired of your narcissism, frowardness and gas lightings.

Your narcissism is top-notch, you are callous and highly manipulative.
If you don’t know my story don’t judge, I am not ashamed of it at all. They shaped me, they all redefined me and what I represent wholeheartedly.
If you feel accused bring me before the law and I promise to level you up with concrete evidence.

Let me refresh your memory with some facts:

– Have you forgotten how I was summoned by reverend Ndubisi obi( currently a bishop in the Anglican Communion) while you were in the Niger diocese of the Anglican communion in Onitsha to be queried about your evil in the diocese, even as a mere evangelist.

–Or should I remind you why Revered Michael Maha who was the presiding vicar in St Johns Anglican church Okwe, Asaba, Delta state. He had to halt your every Wednesday program, in Saint John’s Anglican church Okwe. Your bold record of excessive immorality stands tall to your face.

-You had s•x with a lady called Sandra, you promised her heaven and earth but did none of it. But unknown to you, she taped your sexual affair with her. When the shitty nonsense between the both of you got to me. We gave 30k to the ministry assistant pastor, pastor Izunna who organised hoodlums to trace the lady and hijack the phone from her, to halt your sex tape from being leaked to the masses. The same assistant pastor was beaten to a stupor by thugs wielding weapons, arranged by a girl who came to see you in counselling and you manipulated her into sleeping with you, unknown to you the very young lady is an indigene of Asaba. They got hold of your assistant pastor and gave him the beatings of his life. Pastor Izunna stayed in our house in Bonsaac while trying to recover from the brutal beatings and we hid all that from the public’s eye. We had to sort the lady and use cash to cool her tantrums alongside that of her siblings. The scars of the beatings are still on Pastor Izunna to date. I will be grateful if you can tell the world why pastor Izunna left the ministry.

-We were issued a quit notice from our residence in Tony Umeh street Okwe, Asaba, Delta state…where you had a record of incessantly molesting young ladies. What of the incident between you and the lady purity that sent the whole compound agog.

-Have you forgotten your case in A division police station, Asaba Delta state. While the ministry was still in the peoples club hall Asaba, Delta state. About the young lady from Abuja who you hypnotised, raped and wiped her vaginal fluid, should I remind you of how much that case cost you, you spent a nice 7-figures just to leave the cells. Initially, you denied ever seeing the lady, but an investigation was conducted secretly confirming it using the hotel CCTV camera.

-when the ministry first relocated to the former deputy avenue, I hope you remembered the family that placed the rug on the altar and the strange death of their child…
-Have you forgotten about the usher you sent away from the church because she refused to sleep with you. Your chats and SMS with them are lying in wait for you.

-Have you forgotten about the death of your friend, pastor Kenneth from Enugu state. A young man full of life suddenly became a corpse in the comfort of your home.

Tell the world the truth they need to know on the whereabouts of his corpse and so on.
-Your fears and that of your occultic brotherhood, must surely come to pass. All attempts to get me eliminated were futile by God’s grace and your fears alongside your evil cohorts must come to pass.
-You don’t have a monopoly on violence, your gang of evil clergy and low budget hoodlum cant eliminate me. I know the last intention on your list is to get me assassinated as soon as possible.

But God is bigger than you.
Tags:
`-Pics A: That is me in 2015 convalescing after spending a season in a coma in Iyienu Hospital, Anambra state, I was pregnant with my late daughter. I am eternally indebted to Dr Omaliko for his life-saving skill.
Pics B: on 29th May 2020. That is the straw that broke the camel’s back. From Asaba to New Hope Hospital Anambra state.

-IMG A: That is me after receiving several bouts of punches from Sam Issachar as usual in bonsaac. I have folders in El-comfort Hospital(bonsaac, Asaba, Delta state), Iyienu Hospital (Onitsha), and New Hope( Onitsha)…As a result of domestic violence …..I am a survivor.

-IMG S: Sam Issachar’s Facebook post.
-Attached is just the tip of the iceberg of Sam Issachar’s Text to me….I got more than enough(date and time inclusive)
-Also attached are some of the original Snapshots I took when Sam Issachar had a Surgical operation on his Anus while in Temple clinic Asaba. (Attached is a google drive link to the Original and sensitive”

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/04/10/wife-accuses-go-hubby-of-being-bisexual-battering-her-out-of-marriage/

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by EmptyGarden(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Dirty linens... We seem to be seeing a lot of those lately.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by cherishmichael: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Okay, the only point i got from this post is that, i realized that there's ....................... fake pastors everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Yamlegger and chestbeater.

Na family affair. grin

But the guy no try ooo... na gay! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Jay5mie: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2022
The post too long to read, but i see Homo and Rape...so castrate the suspect angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2022
This life

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Fashionista01(f): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Thank you Lord for exposing them.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Kingjite: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Some men of God sha,nowadays pesins go think say him dey go church,he no go know say na Shrine him dey go dey shout Halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Justcruella: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Dirty linens... We seem to be seeing a lot of those lately.

Dirty linens indeed! Very dirty at that...
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Na wa o...

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Justcruella: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2022
cherishmichael:
Okay, the only point i got from this post is that, i realized that there's ....................... fake pastors everywhere

Fake pastors are really everywhere. One has to be very careful who they call 'daddy in the lord'
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Justcruella: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Jay5mie:
The post too long to read, but i see Homo and Rape...so castrate the suspect angry

It is actually a long read. Many people especially pastors get away with crimes. Because of the powers that be
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Justcruella: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
This life

A lot happens. Terrible things....
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Justcruella: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Fashionista01:
Thank you Lord for exposing them.

Such accusations needs to be answered to, not swept under the rug. Investigations should be made to verify such assertions. You are welcome
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by DASKACE(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Occultic pastor! Wolves in sheep clothings, the reason I don't just go to any church even on visitation.
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by kasim155: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Some person's dry pass through things sha. Fake pastor Don too plenty.

1 Like

Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Hmm. Native doctors, wizards', cultists' and ritualists have taken over some churches, while some are in the mosques, all for the greed' of money. Some people who didn't make it in 'life all run to religion houses as business.

Has this woman taken all round security for her life? Does she know she is totally exposed to harm from cultists and homosexual' MOGs? A man who can have the mind to kill' his daughter, wouldn't waste time in killing' his enstranged wife.
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2022
I live at Asaba, bonsaac to be precise. Everything d woman said is100% correct. We were aware
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Thank God for saving the pastor from his wife embarassed
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by ufuosman(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Things dey happen steady
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by 1868t: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:
Yamlegger and chestbeater.

Na family affair. grin

But the guy no try ooo... na gay! angry

[/s]
Re: Wife Accuses GO Hubby Of Homosexualism, Rape In Asaba, Delta State by zubimete(f): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Father have mercy! End time pastors. Did they learn it from nollywood? Occultic pastors.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:bandits Attack Army Checkpoint Close To Zuma Rock / My Father Have Sex With Me Every Night / Soldier Brutalizes Man In VI Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.