Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks (86583 Views)

Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / Ola-Gbadamosi Ridwan Oladotun, LASU Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Isaacpromise1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

When Sarah says that all men are rapists people think she hates men not knowing she's speaking the facts.

I challenge anyone on this forum. I give you from now till the last day of this month. Post a news article of rape case involving a Nigerian woman as the culprit and I will empty my bank account for you

All of you claim Nigerian women also rape and yet none of you has ever posted a picture or video evidence here.

Check out sapphiere profile. 90% of the threads there are Nigerian men raping women and their fellow men with pictures and videos proofs.

Your gullible idiocy to drag all male into every issue is appalling, cause if your brain haven’t divorced your head you won’t have concluded that the “experienced” girl was raped.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by otis3(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmm....is just simple some kids already exposed to sexual stuff had the opportunity of being alone, they played some silly games.and it ended up in sex not rape and one of them played the camera man or CCTV do the magic...simple.
The school tried their best to managed the situation, because.
1. The kids are supposed to be under teachers supervision
2.the school name will be dent
3.the emotional aftermath for the girl involved if it was make public.
It's obvious the kids are spoiled and either it happened now or not, they are products of bad parenting so sex or no sex they are wayward already BUT making it a public discussion is what those kids can't contain especially the girl child.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by muazuk1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Truth is that i watched the videos and there was nothing showing rape. Every action in it looked consented. The kids involved are just spoilt brats thats all. Beside the girl doesn't even look like a 10yr old sef

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Topmaike007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

When Sarah says that all men are rapists people think she hates men not knowing she's speaking the facts.

I challenge anyone on this forum. I give you from now till the last day of this month. Post a news article of rape case involving a Nigerian woman as the culprit and I will empty my bank account for you

All of you claim Nigerian women also rape and yet none of you has ever posted a picture or video evidence here.

Check out sapphiere profile. 90% of the threads there are Nigerian men raping women and their fellow men with pictures and videos proofs.
didirin go and watch that video that girl is not gang rape

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

But you want to project yours on strangers abi? Born by mistake.
I was on my own when you quoted me to write crap, so who is projecting? Your mother should have flushed you out instead of unleashing your nuisance on the world. Born troway. Useless, miserable sewer rat, eating our food, polluting the air and occupying precious space. Fück off forever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Topmaike007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
muazuk1:
Truth is that i watched the videos and there was nothing showing rape. Every action in it looked consented. The kids involved are just spoilt brats thats all. Beside the girl doesn't even look like a 10yr old sef
as in ehhn that ten years na to make story sweet
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Oladat(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

I'm not trying to join issue with you here, but are you saying that women don't rape boys?If that is what you're saying,then I make bold to tell you that you are absolutely wrong. Women do rape boys, and I'm telling you this from personal experience. It's just that it's not being reported because mainly, the victim sees the act as a sort of triumph. It happened to me when I was about six or seven years old. But I didn't even realize that the act was a rape.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Davidonkonsults: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ishilove:

I was on my own when you quoted me to write crap, so who is projecting? Your mother should have flushed you out instead of unleashing your nuisance on the world. Born troway. Useless, miserable sewer rat, eating our food, polluting the air and occupying precious space. Fück off forever
You were on your own... On a public forum. Your mother did flush you out. The remnant is you. Dull insipid brainless she-pig.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by samguru(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

Ok we have heard you,all men are rapists and we need to commence criminal proceeding against them abi?

So start with your father,who I believe is a senior rapist.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by jornwhite: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
NoToPile:

I don't even know why this was publicized, the school should have just informed the parents what exactly happened (not hiding details and threatening the children not to talk) and suspend them as they have done and therapy for the children should be done to

The school had its own negligence because the boys and girls are not supposed to be in the same room, wait sef in our own days boys and female sleep together in the same room and nothing will happen Na.

2 children having sex phew Nawa, this is so terrible oo. What exactly is the mother fighting for negligence or rape? At least she saw the video (I did not) did it look like rape , at least those that watched it have said its 2 children having sex.

The Mata sef taya me.

Modified:I have seen the video, it wasn't gang rape. Two of them were having sex and this is terrible jeez, children, heck they were even disturbing the other boy that wanted to sleep, jeez this is terrible.

Even the other children there sef are being influenced, how on earth did she get into that room because it's looking like that was a boys room.

I don't see how the children immorality is the school fault, watch the video again the boyz visited the gurlz in there room, obviously they were lodged in different rooms with a bed for two hence why we saw a gurl on pink shirt trying to sleep complain the bed is making noise and toward the end of the clip some boyz entered the room which affirms they visited the gurlz.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Lordbinsmar: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ishilove:

[s][/s]Like I said, more brain dead trash. This is the kind of garbage you spew when you are resistant to learning. If we knock your head with a spoon, the spoon will vibrate because of how very hollow your head is. You are VERY unintelligent and arguing with you is like arguing with a hungry he-goat, so fück off and stop staining me with spit[s][/s].

You are the stupid one here. An idiot woman forming feminist online. Audio feminist.

If you have any sense at all, answer my question. Is the boy in the video not a minor?

Yes or No?

This shows your shallow sense of reasoning and dead brains.

This is the last time I will be quoting you, miserable foolish hag. I don't talk to dullards like you because mediocrity is contagious.

Stupid old hag.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by amkrocky: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Even Olosho can't do better than this girl.....was she on drugs?
Can't believe it
And this,no rape case pls
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by merits(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

How much dey your account seff? That dry account of yours, is that one account?

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Mummyfour(f): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Nonsense!

That girl wasn't raped. Those of us that have watched the video could see that that girl was a product of poor and immoral upbringing.

A very disgusting video. The girl was even riding a boy just to be seen as a champion in a truth or dare game.

I will post the video here if the admins won't ban me.

My only issue with the school is why they left children together both male and female unsupervised.

Parents please train your children properly. The world has gone to the dogs.

lipsrsealed

we need to see the video to analyse it too cool
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by amkrocky: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
samguru:

Ok we have heard you,all men are rapists and we need to commence criminal proceeding against them abi?

So start with your father,who I believe is a senior rapist.
Banger
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
bamasite2:
The mom and the child admitted that the girl had her room. The mother's claim is that the girl was told to come collect her charger which she lent to a boy in his room. The girl was allegedly told to collect the charger from the toilet and then she was given a substance to drink. She became unconscious and started riding......abia
Like there is a drinkable substance that can make any unwilling girl to begin to ride you without you making any effort. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by SavageResponse(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Smartgeek:
An issue as serious and sensitive as this with the school management trying by all means to sweep it under the carpet shows there is more than it meets the eye and the girl is at the receiving end. Let's call a spade a spade and not try to cover things up in the name of analysis. The school and the boys will pay for this.

All the parties involved in this case are juveniles therefore the issue of rape will not stand anywhere in court.

You people should learn to look at things objectively and stop being sentimental!
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by pacespot(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcfOhDjITeE/

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Cbmvios5I

Which one be "gang-raped"? Is it a girl that was in the video riding d*ick with joy that you say gang-raped
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Maximar: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Angles coming in...

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by jornwhite: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ishilove:

Your single digit IQ will not permit you to understand the meaning of sexual consent. Sex has economic/financial, social, medical and spiritual consequences, but a minor is not able to understand those consequences. What does a child know about the long term ramifications of sex? Can a child fully understand what it means to be pregnant? Do they know the economic costs of having a baby? Do they understand what STDs are? What of the spiritual implications of sex?

That's why a minor cannot consent to sex. The law says that children are not capable of consenting. It doesn't matter if they are smiling when the act is taking place and are willing participants, or whether they initiated the act or whether both parties are minors, children cannot consent to sex.

But of course, you are too unintelligent to grasp my explanation, so I expect you to post more brain dead garbage in response.

Aunty so your own IQ is double digit ... una no go kill person for NL undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Smartgeek(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
SavageResponse:

All the parties involved in this case are juveniles therefore the issue of rape will not stand anywhere in court.

You people should learn to look at things objectively and stop being sentimental!
Where in my statements did I mention "rape".? I'll advise u read carefully before engaging me. You want to justify the whole act? Be my guest.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by bilulu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

She wasn't raped, someone that was busy enjoying the ride.... the parents should b held responsible and the school
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by bilulu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
subsidywise18:

Even if she was 'willing' in the eyes of the law it is statutory rape

Also blast the school for minimal supervision. Not the victim. School failed in its duty to act in loco parentis

Modified

I have gotten a lot of unecessary flak for calling what happened to the girl rape. My decision to call it rape has a lot to do with the fact that the girl was underaged, and also that , in the abscence of a romeo and juliet law (google it ) it meets the definintion

Having said that, an underaged boy too in my opinion cannot give consent for sex legally.

Anyways, that's my final word on the matter. I am not here to play femminists vs men, and in my opinion, whether they call it rape or consensual sex...it is wrong, wrong, wrong.
All the parties are underage so how's it rape
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by AmJames: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=FutureIsFemale post=112048916]Male and rape.

In the Nigerian law. The crime rape can only be be committed against a woman
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by blaise26abj(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
So they beat her when the narrative was that she was raped ? You see these idiots that should have no business having children . The girl was beaten because she was “raped” after seeing the video . Mad parents . Then they turned around to blame the school .
This is an example of failed parenting . Your teenage daughter was caught “kissing “ and the stupid mom decided to keep it from the dad . Red flag. She didn’t try to find out from the child herself , red flag 2 . Took another parent to send video before they found out . Red flag 3 . I can’t continue.Too many red flags in that family . Lagos state should investigate that family . Meanwhile the girl na pro max for bedmatics . SHAME

3 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Shyboyk(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:
The girl was the one that raped the boy. She was riding the little boy.
The parents of the boy should sue the girl, her mother and the school.

Komrade komrade ��

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by blaise26abj(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

What if that poor boy was forcibly engaged in that act by that wayward girl ? Nobody is looking at that possibility. I pray you don’t experience it first hand before you believe
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by oliverwrites: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

Didirin. My teacher tried this shit with me when I was younger. My ex's friend tried it on me but for my racing abilities.

Because men don't talk doesn't mean 1. They don't get abused both emotionally and physically 2. Raped.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
oliverwrites:
Didirin. My teacher tried this shit with me when I was younger. My ex's friend tried it on me but for my racing abilities.

Because men don't talk doesn't mean 1. They don't get abused both emotionally and physically 2. Raped.
Any proof?
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by oliverwrites: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Any proof?
That's why I called you didirin.

I pray it doesn't happen to your son. Good day.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by ikpumbe(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Modified: I just watched the video. That wasn't a rape case.

she wasn't raped. It's poor parenting and school negligence at work here. Although it's so sad and embarrassing. embarassed embarassed embarassed

@TheStakeHolder, I'm so sorry. Please accept my apology. The headline should also be corrected because that wasn't a gang-rape case and besides that girl is more than 10 years old.

Where will I see the video abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria / 2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.