Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks (86599 Views)

Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / Ola-Gbadamosi Ridwan Oladotun, LASU Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Anieke77(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Nonsense!

That girl wasn't raped. Those of us that have watched the video could see that that girl was a product of poor and immoral upbringing.

A very disgusting video. The girl was even riding a boy just to be seen as a champion in a truth or dare game.

I will post the video here if the admins won't ban me.

My only issue with the school is why they left children together both male and female unsupervised.

Parents please train your children properly. The world has gone to the dogs.send me the video

lipsrsealed

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by GooodHardDick: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mummyfour:
we need to see the video to analyse it too cool

don't be stupid.

Go to the internet and watch the video there. The girl was busy riding the Boy like a professional Olosho!. The ashawo girl was enjoying it and was busy smiling. In fact, that boy needs to sue that girl and the entire school for sexual assault. What nonsense! This is why I kept saying that Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. I pity any guy that takes Nigerian girl serious.

Trust a Nigeria girl at your own peril

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by HajiaNotu: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Crazy things are happening in Tems voice....

I bet when I was 10 yrs old,my breast was flat till I got to SS2, I was using Top bra".

Are we sure this girl is a 10 year old??

I m speechless!

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by ThugBoy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rape keh, E don Tay wey your daughter dey run the fuckery see the way she dey on top the smally.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by kay29000(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
HardMirror:
baba no dey put mouth for matter you no know. Go on twitter and learn. That girl was not raped. This mother is very stupid for making this video claiming victim. [b]Women can lie too much [/b]joor

This made me laugh.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by mercyland93(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
I neva see the video, May God save Nigeria from this illicit news.
Pls, who get the link or video make I come make analysis on it as well.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Ifakiland(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcfOhDjITeE/

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Cbmvios5I
See how stupid a mother sounds....grooming a future hoe from small.
She was warned about the kiss, she did nothing and now full blown sex is called rape....how does riding a dick called rape....smh....useless mother

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by toprealman: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
If you can afford that school then getting a very good lawyer should be the least of your worries. This your narration will be used against you in court and the victims may end up not getting the sentence they deserve.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Yemideee: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
I watched it on twitter, and it's also on IG
okay
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by faceland: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
May God not give us these types of children. Wasted money on School Fees and trip to Dubai only for her to play the LovePeddler.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by faceland: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Go and sit down. Nonsense male parading as a female.

She lied about them giving her daughter drugs.
Did they smuggled the drugs from Nigeria or bought it from Dubai? Underage children. Even 1% alcohol they can not afford over there (not to mention hard drugs)
They were all sober.

Remove the child from the school and send her to a near-bye country or north, she is here disgracing her family further.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Bluebrain101: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcfOhDjITeE/

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Cbmvios5I

The only 2 people to be blamed are:
This woman's father and mother who wasted their energy bringing up a delinquent waste like this
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by prophetfire: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

When Sarah says that all men are rapists people think she hates men not knowing she's speaking the facts.

I challenge anyone on this forum. I give you from now till the last day of this month. Post a news article of rape case involving a Nigerian woman as the culprit and I will empty my bank account for you

All of you claim Nigerian women also rape and yet none of you has ever posted a picture or video evidence here.

Check out sapphiere profile. 90% of the threads there are Nigerian men raping women and their fellow men with pictures and videos proofs.
Stop being silly please. Stop misleading and misinforming the public deliberately.
That girl wasn't raped. Even her mother knows.
Spoilt kids without home training were having sex that they were not supposed to engaging in.
Products of failed parenting.

Stop abusing the word rape so that real rape victims can get the help and support they need.
A girl riding her partners cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and even laughing and throwing things with the boys and you say rape.
The girl was taking on the boys like a professional IndecentStar.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by prophetfire: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Shyboyk:

Nowhere is safe again imagine a 10yrs old girl I just want to know how old would the rapist be
. That wasn't rape. Get your facts right.
A girl that was on top riding cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and smiling and laughing with the boys and you say rape.
Her mother is just ashamed of herself, so she came out to deceive the public by claiming rape.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Mummyfour(f): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:

don't be stupid.

Go to the internet and watch the video there. The girl was busy riding the Boy like a professional Olosho!. The ashawo girl was enjoying it and was busy smiling. In fact, that boy needs to sue that girl and the entire school for sexual assault. What nonsense! This is why I kept saying that Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. I pity any guy that takes Nigerian girl serious.

Trust a Nigeria girl at your own peril

What do you people actually gain from insulting others.?
Why are you saying I should not be stupid?.
It is only a stupid person that is so disrespectful.

I don't see any where on the rules of nairaland that supports insults.
I will refrain from insulting you back, not because I don't have enough invectives to throw at you, but I prefer not to roll in the mud with a badly trained child

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by IslamIncest: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

When Sarah says that all men are rapists people think she hates men not knowing she's speaking the facts.

I challenge anyone on this forum. I give you from now till the last day of this month. Post a news article of rape case involving a Nigerian woman as the culprit and I will empty my bank account for you

All of you claim Nigerian women also rape and yet none of you has ever posted a picture or video evidence here.

Check out sapphiere profile. 90% of the threads there are Nigerian men raping women and their fellow men with pictures and videos proofs.

We love to be raped.. grin

we even look for women who will rape us.. grin grin

they are just not confident enough to approach attack and take advantage of our innocence cry

Can some pretty hawt girl come and take advantage of me please. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Ebubu: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Crazy things are happening in Tems voice....

I bet when I was 10 yrs old,my breast was flat till I got to SS2, I was using Top bra".

Are we sure this girl is a 10 year old??

I m speechless!
forget the breast.

How she take sabi ride d1.ck at 10 years old without painshocked

Meaning say she don dis virgin tey tey and has also rode a d1.ck before that day prior to age 10 for her not to feel pains sitting on top.

Before 16 i prophesy she’ll have 5 abortions minimum
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Ebubu: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
mercyland93:
I neva see the video, May God save Nigeria from this illicit news.
Pls, who get the link or video make I come make analysis on it as well.

Add me on WhatsApp let me share it to you

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Gravity56: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
We just like to wahala ourselves for this part of the country... In the north that girl go don marry by now. Hausa people wen no dey use eyes see underage �
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by BRATISLAVA: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
It was she and her mates oo. Not with adults.

That means it cannot be rape, because they are age mates? Explain why.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by ChoCho54(f): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That means it cannot be rape, because they are age mates? Explain why.
It was not rape. Have you seen the video? Both parents and school failed. They were all minors.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by MARYIAN(f): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why are most school management so quick to hide malicious stuffs?
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by BRATISLAVA: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mummyfour:
What do you people actually gain from insulting others.?
Why are you saying I should not be stupid?.
It is only a stupid person that is so disrespectful.

I don't see any where on the rules of nairaland that supports insults.
I will refrain from insulting you back, not because I don't have enough invectives to throw at you, but I prefer not to roll in the mud with a badly trained child

Don't you know that the forum is overrun by wretched boys in filthy slums who have no manners and only hate?

Some will even pretend to be Christians, having over 6 accounts they use to insult people without provocation. These are the days of idiots. And they are known to congregate on this forum. And they are usually male users.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by BRATISLAVA: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
It was not rape. Have you seen the video? Both parents and school failed. They were all minors.

You said they are the same age so it cannot be rape. Explain why.
Even with your video, it will not make me think she wanted to do those things without grooming. I will not watch it.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by ChoCho54(f): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You said they are the same age so it cannot be rape. Explain why.
Even with your video, it will not make me think she wanted to do those things without grooming. I will not watch it.
Ask her mother who groomed her ten year old to do what she did without fear or shame in her to be videoed.

If you won't watch the video, how then can you defend the girl adequately in the people's court of public opinion and the law court?
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by justiniyke29: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
subsidywise18:

Yeah , you may be right, but for me, she was under age, she could not give consent

And yes, I am ready to be proven wrong on this. It's not a matter of life or death for me, we all learn.
They are both kids of the same age bracket. She can't give consent as she is underage, so also he can't give consent as he is underaged.

Both parents can claim rape, though the boys parent have a higher chance of succeeding since she was the aggressor.

Frankly I wish I could un see what I just saw. Both kids need urgent therapy because its not normal.

At age 13 all I cared about was my gameboy or riding my chopper bicycle.

Shalom bro
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Mummyfour(f): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=BRATISLAVA post=112070688]

Don't you know that the forum is overrun by wretched boys in filthy slums who have no manners and only hate?

Some will even pretend to be Christians, having over 6 accounts they use to insult people without provocation. These are the days of idiots. And they are known to congregate on this forum. And they are usually male users. [/quote ] it's a pathetic situation indeed.

It is not woke thing to be insulting, it is sheer stupidity.

I agree with you that badly trained frustrated humans exist here.

This forum is not as faceless as people think.
But its well sha
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by otis3(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
what a shame this woman is a proper waste of money., Men do thorough background check before paying any lady bride price abeg .......she doesn't even see kissing as a red flag according to her speech....I believe the woman already knows the kind of daughter she produced wayward and rotten.....she is just playing the victim card because she her self was marvelled at the video of her younger version sex escapades.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by justiniyke29: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
subsidywise18:

A boy who is underage cannot legally give consent too.

Maybe you should get your senator to pass what is called a 'Romeo plus juliet law'

Okay since you know that according to the law they both can't give consent, why then are you terming it rape? According to which law is it rape?
Both kids need to be tried and sent for 6months of rehabilitation.
Let's not use emotions to argue or judge case.

I believe if you find out your son in jss1 had sex with his classmate of same class you won't call him a rapist.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by otis3(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Future is woman, mummy four,brastilavia...you all don't need to argue...the truth is glaring...the girl is a bad rep for the ladies....not a rape not a grooming. it's possible some of you had a terrible experience but this is different to a rape or molestation etc....this is bad supervision.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by limitless777(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
illicit:

Find a way to post d video

Please �� SHARE the video Sir �
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by limitless777(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Nonsense!

That girl wasn't raped. Those of us that have watched the video could see that that girl was a product of poor and immoral upbringing.

A very disgusting video. The girl was even riding a boy just to be seen as a champion in a truth or dare game.

I will post the video here if the admins won't ban me.

My only issue with the school is why they left children together both male and female unsupervised.

Parents please train your children properly. The world has gone to the dogs.

:-X3

Please ��� SHARE the video Sir �

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria / 2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student