Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks (86623 Views)

Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / Ola-Gbadamosi Ridwan Oladotun, LASU Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Supermajor(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2022
grin
luminouz:

Easy with the vawulence bro. No let her commit suicide o.

I just pity who she go marry. She no dey ever see her wrongs and that's a big,fat,red flag. Which man go marry woman who can argue from morning till night. Won't he die? grin
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by adadike(f): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Madam, I feel like tearing you to pieces. Under your very nose, the child God gave you became so morally decayed and disgusting. God punish you for even mentioning rape. Where were you when your daughter was busy posting twerking videos on the net? May God punish you one million times. Shame on you ma.pls hide your terrible face in shame. Useless mother. Iya ode!

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by emy9(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2022
adadike:
Madam, I feel like tearing you to pieces. Under your very nose, the child God gave you became so morally decayed and disgusting. God punish you for even mentioning rape. Where were you when your daughter was busy posting twerking videos on the net? May God punish you one million times. Shame on you ma.pls hide your terrible face in shame. Useless mother. Iya ode!

I urge you to take it a bit calm, I understand how you feel. It's shocking to even conceive such, not to talk of it happening.

I'm of the opinion that there needs to be more parenting done. Parents have left the homes and our generation of youngsters are showing us in our faces.

Access to internet and parental guidance needs to be topnotch. Social media is pervaded with perverse sexual innuendo, celebrities aren't left out in competing to be the most sultry and sexually appealing. Children have been left to themselves, at the whims and caprice of deviants who parade the society.

Those kids have failed a crucial test. What does it say about their home training?

As elders, we cannot give what we do not have. Children most often learn by examples and imitation.

What are we exposing the younger generation to? Selina Tested, a devilish movie portraying cultism and violence is often watched in their presence. Small kids trying to get tested real time. When there's a cocktail of drugs, perverse sexual ideas and booze, the consequences can be quite devastating.

For kids to sneak out after lights, floors apraf in a hotel under the noses of supervisors to partake in this kind of orgy goes a long way to giving us a glimpse into the mindset of a lot of these youngsters.

I was at a hotel at Ajah (name withheld for confidential reason) on Sunday that had a pool besides it. In the spirit of Easter, what I saw left much to be desired. From the pathway leading to the entrance as our ride drove in, I saw young boys smoking all sorts of drugs. I wondered how kids below 18, male and female trooped in. Some with parents, some with siblings.

A young kid will see her elder sister placing a phone and twerking in front sending to someone, kiddo sees his elder bro lighting of that pot or getting stoned on shisha.

You cannot give what you don't have.

Parenting and home training in the mud. You get this as a result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by temi1290: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

Easy with the vawulence bro. No let her commit suicide o.

I just pity who she go marry. She no dey ever see her wrongs and that's a big,fat,red flag. Which man go marry woman who can argue from morning till night. Won't he die? grin

Recent developments on twitter sees that the girl has both a youtube and a likee app page where she post erotic videos recorded in the comfort of their living room.

Why should a 13 yr old girl be using the handle " bad girl Bleep" on social media. But a certain bratislava thinks we're misogynist for calling out a woman who knew the truth but still tried to play a smart one one the public. Are you going to tell her parents had no idea she runs such a page on SM, videos she clearly records in their parlour. And you wonder why she was so comfortable having sex in front of a camera and other boys.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by luminouz(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2022
temi1290:

Recent developments on twitter sees that the girl has both a youtube and a likee app page where she post erotic videos recorded in the comfort of their living room.

Why should a 13 yr old girl be using the handle " bad girl Bleep" on social media. But a certain bratislava thinks we're misogynist for calling out a woman who knew the truth but still tried to play a smart one one the public. Are you going to tell her parents had no idea she runs such a page on SM, videos she clearly records in their parlour. And you wonder why she was so comfortable having sex in front of a camera and other boys.

Jesus!!!! shocked

Bratislava coman see ooooo grin

N.B; Just wait and see how that geh will be given a scholarship to the US because apparently she has been traumatized. But no show for the boys!!

5 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by temi1290: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2022
One thing I know about the truth is that it's very bitter and harsh, and emotional people can't take it, especially those sissy men, infact men nowadays are women with a dick.

One truth I know of and will say now is that the girls mother lied about her age to make the story look more acceptable, no way on earth this girl is 10, she's well older than those boys and also initiated those dares

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by BRATISLAVA: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

Jesus!!!! shocked

Bratislava coman see ooooo grin

N.B; Just wait and see how that geh will be given a scholarship to the US because apparently she has been traumatized. But no show for the boys!!

Your post is daft. Maybe you are still a teenager looking for scholarships.

You see why I keep telling you that you're full of assumptions? You're even a little boy.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by luminouz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your post is daft. Maybe you are still a teenager looking for scholarships.

You see why I keep telling you that you're full of assumptions? You're even a little boy.

Lmaoooo...no logical replies. Now, who is assuming? grin

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by GreatAxeMan: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Under Nigerian law, only males are capable of sexual assault.

crazymommy:

How did you arrive at that conclusion??why can't it be the other way round ??
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by GreatAxeMan: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
So a single 10 year old girl performing sexual acts in a room full of boys is only possible because the the girl raped the boys? Please keep this brand of stupidity to yourself or share it with your fellow dimwits on NL.

Alexgeneration:
Good, in this case, the girl raped the boy cos she was the one on top holding down the guy and grinding him.

Obviously, this is not her first time of having sex.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by GreatAxeMan: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
A male child can still be convicted of raping or sexually assaulting a female child because under Nigerian Law, only males are considered to be capable of rape. Why is this simple fact so hard to understand? Are all Nigerians morons?

crazymommy:

In this case , the girl raped the boy...going by your logic...go and watch the video and see for yourself...did you even watch the video at all ....and nothing like statutory rape here..they are both minors...if the video will be used in court then the girl's family would be in more trouble..
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by GreatAxeMan: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Look at this deluded, semi illiterate who can't even express himself coherently. Male children are considered capable of rape under Nigerian law. The difference between a sexual assault by an adult man and a male child is that unlike the adult man, the male child will not go to prison if he is tried and found guilty. He will be sent to what is called a borstal home which is an institution for reforming children with criminal records.

AyomideOG01:

If you think she was sexually abused just because she is underage then she abused the boy as well cos the boy also haven't got to the age of consent. I don't know why most of u think ur brain isn't needed when making comments here...

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by GreatAxeMan: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Thank goodness no decent legal practitioner would ever appear before a judge and make this type of monumentally moronic argument.

A solitary 10 year old JSS1 girl in a room full of 13 year old SS1 boys, who is performing sex acts on them while they film her and make derogatory remarks is a willing participant. Because the gist of your imbecilic, rambling and incoherent argument is that this is typical behaviour for a 10 year old girl, isn't it?

You were probably one of the numerous idiots who were loudly proclaiming their support for Baba Ijesha when he was caught pants down on a live video feed as he attempted to rape a 14 year old girl.

At least now I know why Nigerians are ranked as one of the lowest IQ countries in the world.

R.Kelly would probably be a free man if he was a Nigerian.

Acidosis:

You started to bore me the moment you switched from rap.e to grooming. If two or more kids groom one another, then they're all to blame. One did the grooming, the other allowed himself or herself to be groomed. Trying to whip up your conclusive gender permutations into this is what makes you ediotic. They're all victims unless the video or another video shows otherwise.

I'm done with you here. Your ignorance is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Acidosis(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
[s]Thank goodness no decent legal practitioner would ever appear before a judge and make this type of monumentally moronic argument.

A solitary 10 year old JSS1 girl in a room full of 13 year old SS1 boys, who is performing sex acts on them while they film her and make derogatory remarks is a willing participant. Because the gist of your imbecilic, rambling and incoherent argument is that this is typical behaviour for a 10 year old girl, isn't it?

You were probably one of the numerous idiots who were loudly proclaiming their support for Baba Ijesha when he was caught pants down on a live video feed as he attempted to rape a 14 year old girl.

At least now I know why Nigerians are ranked as one of the lowest IQ countries in the world.

R.Kelly would probably be a free man if he was a Nigerian.
[/s]

What is your point?

Baba Ijesha, Nigerian IQ, ra.pe, grooming, bla bla bla. Bro you need psychological and spiritual evaluation. You're obviously not normal.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by GreatAxeMan: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
As usual anything which carries even basic intelligence is lost on this single digit IQ cretin whose meaningless existence must surely be an argument for the legalisation of abortion. Better to abort an abomination than let it live.

Acidosis:

[s]What is your point?

Baba Ijesha, Nigerian IQ, ra.pe, grooming, bla bla bla. Bro you need psychological and spiritual evaluation. You're obviously not normal.[/s]
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by phenom666(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
illicit:

It's not a crime in this sense

The school saw it, the parents saw it
The police will see it, the court will see it

Why can't I see it

I can't make any decision until I see it too

Download link
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://.ng/chrisland-school-cowgirl-scandal-more-shocking-video-emerge/&ved=2ahUKEwimi4eIqKD3AhXHQs0KHcLDAwUQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3yWeA13JhK0kvpfrEraMFq

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Oladat(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Shola Ogudu, the mother of singer Wizkid’s son, Boluwatife, has narrated what she was told about the “immoral act” engaged in by students of Chrisland Schools, Lagos.

The incident happened when the students travelled to Dubai to participate in the World School Games from March 10 to 13.

Ogudu said her son described the video as disgusting, claiming that the female student involved didn’t immediately know the implication of her action.

She also urged parents to pay close attention to their children while narrating what she heard via her Instagram handle, @O.Oluwashola.

She posted, “I accompanied my son to represent his school at the just-concluded WSG.

“I remember vividly the ‘shock’ in my son’s face when he was telling me about a video some other kids were watching. He said mum, ‘I couldn’t stand the video I had to excuse myself’. He said the gist circulating was that the girl and her click played a game of truth or dare, of which this particular girl couldn’t stop with the mind bugging dares. I couldn’t believe my ears when I learned about the nasty activities these little kids get themselves involved in.

“To make matters worse, even when she was accosted about the video, she was owing to it with her full chest.”

Shola also cautioned against blaming the school and teachers for the “immoral act”, saying parents also have a role to play in a child’s uprightness.

SOURCE:
https://punchng.com/chrisland-what-my-son-told-me-about-leaked-tape-wizkids-babymama-shola-ogudu/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1650347454
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Alexgeneration(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
So a single 10 year old girl performing sexual acts in a room full of boys is only possible because the the girl raped the boys? Please keep this brand of stupidity to yourself or share it with your fellow dimwits on NL.

You're a used cvnt.

You obviously don't know that someone can be raped in the presence of others but because your lack of education is the bane of your existence.

Tell the parents of the rapist to get ready to go to court for false accusations and defamation of character against the innocent boy.

P.S Take a trip to Likee App and search for Bhadgurl4k and see the hoe dancing seductively in her father's house to lure men to rape.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by adadike(f): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
emy9:

I urge you to take it a bit calm, I understand how you feel. It's shocking to even conceive such, not to talk of it happening.

I'm of the opinion that there needs to be more parenting done. Parents have left the homes and our generation of youngsters are showing us in our faces.

Access to internet and parental guidance needs to be topnotch. Social media is pervaded with perverse sexual innuendo, celebrities aren't left out in competing to be the most sultry and sexually appealing. Children have been left to themselves, at the whims and caprice of deviants who parade the society.

Those kids have failed a crucial test. What does it say about their home training?

As elders, we cannot give what we do not have. Children most often learn by examples and imitation.

What are we exposing the younger generation to? Selina Tested, a devilish movie portraying cultism and violence is often watched in their presence. Small kids trying to get tested real time. When there's a cocktail of drugs, perverse sexual ideas and booze, the consequences can be quite devastating.

For kids to sneak out after lights, floors apraf in a hotel under the noses of supervisors to partake in this kind of orgy goes a long way to giving us a glimpse into the mindset of a lot of these youngsters.

I was at a hotel at Ajah (name withheld for confidential reason) on Sunday that had a pool besides it. In the spirit of Easter, what I saw left much to be desired. From the pathway leading to the entrance as our ride drove in, I saw young boys smoking all sorts of drugs. I wondered how kids below 18, male and female trooped in. Some with parents, some with siblings.

A young kid will see her elder sister placing a phone and twerking in front sending to someone, kiddo sees his elder bro lighting of that pot or getting stoned on shisha.

You cannot give what you don't have.

Parenting and home training in the mud. You get this as a result.
honestly, am very disappointed in young mothers of today. No morals anymore . Parents that fail these kids fail both God and humanity. Honestly, am so sad and dejected . If I eventually marry and God decided to bless me with a daughter. Na the upbringing I got from those mama with eyes of hawk and my mom gave me is what I will also give her. I started using phone in my first year in the university and na small phone with no camera. I am disappointed in parents of today

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by wirinet(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Alexgeneration:
You're a used cvnt.

You obviously don't know that someone can be raped in the presence of others but because your lack of education is the bane of your existence.

Tell the parents of the rapist to get ready to go to court for false accusations and defamation of character against the innocent boy.

P.S Take a trip to Likee App and search for Bhadgurl4k and see the hoe dancing seductively in her father's house to lure men to rape.

What are you talking about? There was no rape in this case according to the video evidence and testimony of a parent who accompanied her son to the trip.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Ericnrm(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

Can we all agree that boys and girls shouldn't have been made to sleep in the same room?

Point of correction. The girls were kept on the 5th floor while the boys were kept on the 11th floor of the hotel. The girl in question snuck out of their room after final roll call (past midnight) to go to the boy’s room. This is verifiable not just by Chrisland but by the students themselves. Poor parenting is the only thing to blame here

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by lesbiconverter: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:
The girl was the one that raped the boy. She was riding the little boy.
The parents of the boy should sue the girl, her mother and the school.
Aswear, if you check her likee account she's got the experience of a hooker no thanks to her parents
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by lesbiconverter: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ericnrm:

Point of correction. The girls were kept on the 5th floor while the boys were kept on the 11th floor of the hotel. The girl in question snuck out of their room after final roll call (past midnight) to go to the boy’s room. This is verifiable not just by Chrisland but by the students themselves. Poor parenting is the only thing to blame here
the boys parents should sue for their son being raped grin

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by NoToPile: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abeg which one is likeee app bayi, na real wa oo.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Deeni131: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=112049154]Modified: I just watched the video. That wasn't a rape case.

she wasn't raped. It's poor parenting and school negligence at work here. Although it's so sad and embarrassing. embarassed embarassed Pls

Pls can u send me the video.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Ericnrm(m): 3:24am On Apr 20, 2022
lesbiconverter:
the boys parents should sue for their son being raped grin

Especially the one beside them on the bed complaining grin. Emotional damage

2 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Alexgeneration(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2022
wirinet:

What are you talking about? There was no rape in this case according to the video evidence and testimony of a parent who accompanied her son to the trip.
I was responding to one f00l that was suggesting that the boys raped the hoe.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by mysticwarrior(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2022
prizeless:
Seen the video, it's so unfortunate what I saw. But there was no rape. It looked so mutual. So sad
you are right.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by premierlead: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
mysticwarrior:
you are right.

Where is that mumu futureisfemale here?
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Bluebrain101: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
mysticwarrior:
you are right.

Okay but... Did you see the state of her body (in Arrdee's voice)?
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by drphantom: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

When Sarah says that all men are rapists people think she hates men not knowing she's speaking the facts.

I challenge anyone on this forum. I give you from now till the last day of this month. Post a news article of rape case involving a Nigerian woman as the culprit and I will empty my bank account for you

All of you claim Nigerian women also rape and yet none of you has ever posted a picture or video evidence here.

Check out sapphiere profile. 90% of the threads there are Nigerian men raping women and their fellow men with pictures and videos proofs.

I hope you watched to video and saw that it was not rape but consensual sex between minors?

Women fighting for women’s right should be careful to verify fact before speaking otherwise they sully their own integrity and foot themselves in the foot.

Just my advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.