Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks (28022 Views)

Aubameyang Makes History, Scores Hat-Tricks In EPL, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & LaLiga / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by AutoRedux: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2022
tesppidd:
It's a crying shame these Ronaldo fan girls have refused to stay down.

They better leave goals alone and focus on their favourite song of "Ronaldo has proved himself in different countries"

Even if Messi quits PSG today and never scores for them it would take Ronaldo 2 whole seasons without missing a game to equal Messi's goal scored per game.

And it will take Ronaldo 3 whole seasons to match Messi's goal involvement per game.

Such a shame how they are still masturbating on these little details..

grin

For your mind you think say you dey make sense with the rubbish wey you write. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Heffalump(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Kazeem47:
Dwarf GOAT followers right now,

I'm aware someone once said, out of the two persons, one is Goat and the other is Ewu.
I don't know how true, though
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Benny6944: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2022
tesppidd:

They better leave goals alone and focus on their favourite song of "Ronaldo has proved himself in different countries"

Even if Messi quits PSG today and never scores for them it would take Ronaldo 2 whole seasons without missing a game to equal Messi's goal scored per game.

And it will take Ronaldo 3 whole seasons to match Messi's goal involvement per game.

grin

Please tell us one player with more than 810 goals and 230 plus assists as you stated? let's your ignorance over your posts.. STF

You should be hibernate in shame.

In farmers league, messi 3 goals in 21 games, at 34. helped PSG got eliminated in their 2 domestic titles which has never happened for the past 8 seasons.

Are you upset a 37 years old Ronaldo is doing better in the toughest European league?

MOST international GOALS IN FOOTBALL HISTORY
MOST UCL GOALS IN UCL HISTORY WITH MOST ASSISTS. I THOUGHT RONALDO IS SELFISH.. HATRED WILL CONSUME YOU.

I'm still wondering what would have happened if he moved to Italy to experience the challenge Ronaldo captioned in playing in another league. lol.... That's why CR7 WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER. UNIVERSAL GOAT.. NOT A ONE TEAM GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by checkolatunji: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2022
One isn't a striker.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Kazeem47(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Heffalump:

I'm aware someone once said, out of the two persons, one is Goat and the other is Ewu.
I don't know how true, though
true,as we all know,Ewu is short,while the taller one is the GOAT.I comment my reserve.

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Ijaya123: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2022
obembet:

https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/EPL/Ronaldo-Messi-and-more-5-active-players-with-most-hat-tricks-(2022)/2812648

Ronaldo will still be scoring hat trick after Messi has retired. The Undispured GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Benny6944: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Good of them.

But Messi scored his Hat trick on top teams like Manchester city, Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Madrid ,Ajax etc, Ronaldo dance around small and average teams like Elche, Norwich, Girona, Racing S , Granada etc.

Ronaldo own are mostly tap in and penalties, it was because of all these foolish football he played that they nicknamed him Penaldo, Tapnaldo, inside box waiter etc.

Messi 55 Hat trick is so noble compared to Ronaldo 60 and before Messi retire from football, he will pass the useless 60 effortlessly.

SHAMELESS PESSI FAN.. GO AND CHECK MOST MESSI'S HATTRICKS CAME UNDER GRANADA,EIBER,MARLOCA, AND CO.

MR EIBER MAN.
I'M STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO SCORE PAST 3 GOALS IN FARMERS LEAGUE SINCE HIS ARRIVAL

Your so senseless and naïve.

HATTRICK AGAINST TOP TEAMS

BAYER MUNICH

SWEDEN

SPAIN

3 HATTRICKS AGAINST AT. MADRID

5 HATTRICKS AGAINST SEVILLA

2 HATTRICKS AGAINST Villarreal

AJAX

SWITZERLAND

REAL SOCIEDAD

RONALDO GOALS AGAINST 5 TIMES GOAL KEEPERS OF THE YEAR

BUFON 9 GOALS IN 7 GAMES
NEUR 9 GOALS IN 7 GAMES
OBLAK
Peter Czech
De gea
Thibaut Courtois

RONALDO ALSO HAS THE MOST LONG RANGE GOALS

RONALDO also have THE MOST SUCCESSFUL DRIBBLE IN A SINGLE MATCH. I thought HE DOESN'T DRIBBLE.

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Ijaya123: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2022
9isguy:
Ballon d'Or is for the best player…. GOAT debate over

How many Ballin d’Or did Pele and Maradona win?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by tesppidd: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Benny6944:

Please tell us one player with more than 810 goals and 230 plus assists as you stated? let's your ignorance over your posts.. STF

You should be hibernate in shame.

In farmers league, messi 3 goals in 21 games, at 34. helped PSG got eliminated in their 2 domestic titles which has never happened for the past 8 seasons.

Are you upset a 37 years old Ronaldo is doing better in the toughest European league?

MOST international GOALS IN FOOTBALL HISTORY
MOST UCL GOALS IN UCL HISTORY WITH MOST ASSISTS. I THOUGHT RONALDO IS SELFISH.. HATRED WILL CONSUME YOU.

I'm still wondering what would have happened if he moved to Italy to experience the challenge Ronaldo captioned in playing in another league. lol.... That's why CR7 WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER. UNIVERSAL GOAT.. NOT A ONE TEAM GOAT.
Point of correction;

8 goals and 13 assists for PSG playing a very deep role as opposed to Ronaldo who pkays top 9 for Man U.

Ronaldo is not proving nothing; if he was scoring those hatricks against City, Liverpool, Chelsea who are title rivals then Man U woudn't be languishing in Europa places today. Instead of scoring against Norwich. grin

Tell me how many ballon dors
Tell me how many golden balls he has won for Portugal
Show me 91 goals in a year guiness.
Show me 6 European golden shoes.

Lastly show being idiotic and bragging about goals.

Messi has only 50 goals less with a whooping 150 games less.

That is shameful enough for you to hide in shame forever.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by tesppidd: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2022
AutoRedux:

[s]For your mind you think say you dey make sense with the rubbish wey you write. Mumu[/s].
E choke abi.. grin
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Juanmike(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Bobloco:
Good

Obembet, please give us top assist
Or pre assist.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by ceematics: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2022
tesppidd:
Comfort zone?

Messi is from South America and Ronaldo is a European. Who is in his comfort zone?

Playing for rich top Big European teams like Man U, Real Madrid and Juve is what you call leaving comfort zone?
grin grin

Messi has excelled so much playing for Argentina and won the wolrd cup golden ball and 3 copa america golden balls.
Is that one comfort zone?

And as for PSG so scoring goals is the only thing you call performance?

Do you know how many assists and chances he has created for PSG? He is about to be the top assister for PSG, does that amount to nothing??

And being his first season after 20 years at Barca who says he won't do well from next season?

Rubbish!
Yes he assisted PSG out of the UCL and French Cup,all those chances he created are useless to PSG if it doesn't end in the GOAL POST! Ronaldo's goals have made more impact in his team than Messi's assists and chances created that's the big difference.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Benny6944: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2022
tesppidd:
Point of correction;

8 goals and 13 assists for PSG playing a very deep role as opposed to Ronaldo who pkays top 9 for Man U.

Ronaldo is not proving nothing; if he was scoring those hatricks against City, Liverpool, Chelsea who are title rivals then Man U woudn't be languishing in Europa places today. Instead of scoring against Norwich. grin

Tell me how many ballon dors
Tell me how many golden balls he has won for Portugal
Show me 91 goals in a year guiness.
Show me 6 European golden shoes.

Lastly show being idiotic and bragging about goals.

Messi has only 50 goals less with a whooping 150 games less.

That is shameful enough for you to hide in shame forever.. grin

This is how you keep failing your exams. I need an answer to my question. shameless.

spewing fake stuff all over.. well I'm not surprised, Messi fans are always like this. full of fake stuff all over the comment box.

Messi fan boys full of excuses. Ronaldo at 34, had 25 goals in the league alone, what happened to your overhyped PESSI? 3goals in 21 league games You can now see how better RONALDO is universally but so stupd and ignorant to admit it.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Chris2863(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, YOU ARE THE ONE CRYING
tesppidd:

grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Benny6944: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2022
AutoRedux:

For your mind you think say you dey make sense with the rubbish wey you write. Mumu.

Oga shut down, admit the fact. How is he going to equal it? at 34 messi in league 21 games 3 goals so far.. wants to equal record of a 37 yr old player with 15 league goals already hahah when RONALDO is not even done yet and could play till 40.. longevity is in Portuguese football players blood. Most of their players have average retirement of 36.
pepe is almost 39, fonte 38, cavaho retired at 40, quarisma 39, mention them so ROANLDO is not exception. how many Argentine retire at the age of 37?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by whippersnapper(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Eryyy92:
How many tap ins and penalty made the 60 hatricks
you forgot to add how many headers and free-kicks
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Benny6944: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Good of them.

But Messi scored his Hat trick on top teams like Manchester city, Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Madrid ,Ajax etc, Ronaldo dance around small and average teams like Elche, Norwich, Girona, Racing S , Granada etc.

Ronaldo own are mostly tap in and penalties, it was because of all these foolish football he played that they nicknamed him Penaldo, Tapnaldo, inside box waiter etc.

Messi 55 Hat trick is so noble compared to Ronaldo 60 and before Messi retire from football, he will pass the useless 60 effortlessly.

Ronaldo will soon go to France to show that dwarf merchant how to flourish in different league at any age.

Replicating the same scintillating form in different parts of Europe isn't meant for everyone

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by whippersnapper(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2022
fredoooooo:
How many Balon d'or? cheesy
how many robbed
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Emax911: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2022
tesppidd:
Comfort zone?

Messi is from South America and Ronaldo is a European. Who is in his comfort zone?

Playing for rich top Big European teams like Man U, Real Madrid and Juve is what you call leaving comfort zone?
grin grin

Messi has excelled so much playing for Argentina and won the wolrd cup golden ball and 3 copa america golden balls.

Do you know how many assists and chances he has created for PSG? He is about to be the top assister for PSG, does that amount to nothing??

And being his first season after 20 years at Barca who says he won't do well from next season?

Rubbish!
mouth has changed. it is nw next season. typical of arsenal and barca fan. did he fail(not team objectives) or not? people that psg fans want 2 lynch, u de praise. abeg park well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Lamasta(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2022
All the players have all done well but the No 1 stood out among all cool
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Ronaldo is the real Goat. The dwarf in PSG is a kid.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by ceematics: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2022
All these Useless PESSImistic fans grin grin
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by fredoooooo: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2022
whippersnapper:
how many robbed

Mess7 cheesy
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Kazeem47:
true,as we all know,Ewu is short,while the taller one is the GOAT.I comment my reserve.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by ABLEGUY24(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by ABLEGUY24(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ronaldo has 26 goals so far in premier league

Benny6944:

This is how you keep failing your exams. I need an answer to my question. shameless.

spewing fake stuff all over.. well I'm not surprised, Messi fans are always like this. full of fake stuff all over the comment box.

Messi fan boys full of excuses. Ronaldo at 34, had 25 goals in the league alone, what happened to your overhyped PESSI? 3goals in 21 league games You can now see how better RONALDO is universally but so stupd and ignorant to admit it.
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Simba00007(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
tesppidd:
Comfort zone?

grin grin

And being his first season after 20 years at Barca who says he won't do well from next season? Accept Messi flopped this season,that's all.

Rubbish!
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by NORSIYK(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
tesppidd:
Comfort zone?

grin grin

Rubbish!

Lol angry grin
[b]If Ronaldo chose the easy way like Man Utd, Madrid and Juventus.
So, what stopped Eibarman from choosing the likes of Rannes or Empoli or Brentford?
But no he cowardly rejected premier league and moved to a well oiled team like Psg in the farmer's league where 19 teams can't even win promotion in England championship.
How's it turning out for him in the farmer's league where thought he could statspad again.

It took Boliviaman over 13 years to win the yearly Copa joke America despite the joke tournament consisting of poorly rated teams like Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Qatar, Japan and Ecuador.
Argentina and Boliviaman have had the best squad in the last 14 years but he has always bottled it.
Players like Sanchez and Suarez have all won the yearly Copa with their average squad years ago before Eibarman.
Also won the player of the tournament respectively.
If player like Sanchez could win the yearly Copa player of the tournament, then it's nothing to write home about.

Coming to 2014 world cup golden ball Boliviaman won.
After group stage where Boliviaman bullied Asian and African teams, he magically disappeared in knock out stage with zero goals.
Quarter final zero goals
Semi final zero goals
Final magically disappeared with zero goals.
2014 world cup top scorer - Rodriguez
Top Assister - Muller
World cup winner - Germany
Most goals involvement - Muller
Then Fifa president said Messi winning the golden ball was a mistake.

Coming to the so called assists for Psg.
His assists are against relegation teams that can't even win promotion in England league 2.
In fact 50% of the assists came against one relegation team St. Etienne.
Against top 10 teams in French farmers league he magically disappears.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by eche45(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Good of them.

U are suffering..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 / UEFA Names Samuel Chukwueze Among 50 Players To Watch / Kylian Mbappe: Real Madrid Make £137m Transfer Bid For PSG Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.