Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country (2919 Views)

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I no blame them, see the weird creature zainab was hanging out with.

Some Nigerian ladies can be very irritating. Imagine, of all human beings, see the thing she was following up and down.

I won't be surprised if she had been insulting Nigerian guys like one frustrated olosho who has taken it upon herself to always insult Nigerian men.

I mean that attention seeking female dog called sapyre. cheesy
Guy, stop this thing na. The guy sef na human being.
i am unhappy seeing this kind of post from you, see how many people even liked the post. sad

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Harddiskng(m): 1:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Is bad enough Nigerians are suffering in Nigeria, ontop on that Gaint of African lacks international representation, na real wa.

Aydot351:
but make we reason am wella, that babe story get as e be abeg. all in all we move sha

I like to be objective in Judgment, From when I first read the story it was obvious to me she hid some parts of this story but regardless of how she got there (who she intended to spend time with etc), she does not deserve to raped or robbed.
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I no blame them, see the weird creature zainab was hanging out with.

Some Nigerian ladies can be very irritating. Imagine, of all human beings, see the thing she was following up and down.

I won't be surprised if she had been insulting Nigerian guys like one frustrated olosho who has taken it upon herself to always insult Nigerian men.

I mean that attention seeking female dog called sapyre. cheesy
i day tell u guy ,see the kind person she day snap pics with

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by 1868co: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
If it's a shit hole, you and I made it what it is.

[/s]
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Damireal: 5:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Even if you want to leave this country, relocate to a better European countries, UK, USA OR CANADA.

may God protect her
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Contekbbc: 5:50am On Apr 19, 2022
I am very sad to know this happened to a human like me but to be honest, minding her business would have saved her alot of this SHIT.

Minding one's business is the most important BUSINESS.

If she has not taken a photograph with those stupid animals,who knows she might not have been dragged into this mud?
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:
I am very sad to know this happened to a human like me but to be honest, minding her business would have saved her alot of this SHIT.

Minding one's business is the most important BUSINESS.

If she has not taken a photograph with those stupid animals,who knows she might not have been dragged into this mud?

What mud?

She shared her experience and so many shared theirs too (under her thread).

Meaning if she wasn't bold enough, others won't share theirs too.

Now majority (well on Twitter) now know that Tanzania, Zanzibar is not a safe place for solo tourists (especially women).
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Contekbbc: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2022
Oga! Can you please expatiate more cause I didn't understand a single thing out of this thing you wrote!

You have comprehension problems
Try and do away with any intelligence conversation for now and
Face your FURNITURE BUSINESS �%.

Now again let me explain what I meant further,
By saying she should mind her business I meant she shouldn't have even had any relationship with the locals let alone taking photographs with them,by that it's possible she might not have been on their radar by doing that bad stuff to her!
Shey you get now!?

JoyousFurnitire:

What mud?

She shared her experience and so many shared theirs too (under her thread).

Meaning if she wasn't bold enough, others won't share theirs too.

Now majority (well on Twitter) now know that Tanzania, Zanzibar is not a safe place for solo tourists (especially women).
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:

Oga! Can you please expatiate more cause I didn't understand a single thing out of this thing you wrote!

Give it to a Basic class 3 kid to read.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Contekbbc: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Lol
I swear we have many rotten brains here and you're part of them.
Let today be the last time you will come to my mention.
I said it and I'll say it again.
People should mind their business if they want to stay long.

This,'drop-out' want to have a duel with me?
Alaye l,dey your lane and go back to learn about comprehension but this time don't argue with your teacher cos it's certain your PRIDE contributed to your small IQ
dindinrin

JoyousFurnitire:

Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Contekbbc: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2022
If your furniture business is not moving,don't transfer your aggression to me o cos I'll compound it for you.
Instead,try and stop doing sub-standard products for people and try and have a good official face.
Showcasing your stupidity and ignorance on an official space like this and even doing that with your official (fake) handle is a BIG No.
Try and learn alot of soft skills.

Don't come and be behaving like an untamed dog.
Shalom to your shallow brain.

JoyousFurnitire:

Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:

Let today be the last time you will come to my mention.

Cry more, cry. When you're done. Give that post to a Basic class 3 kid.

Mu.mu

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:

Now again let me explain what I meant further,
By saying she should mind her business I meant she shouldn't have even had any relationship with the locals let alone taking photographs with them,by that it's possible she might not have been on their radar by doing that bad stuff to her!
Shey you get now!?
du.m.bo
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Contekbbc: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
Your stupidity is beyond redemption!
cheesy

JoyousFurnitire:

Cry more, cry. When you're done. Give that post to a Basic class 3 kid.

Mu.mu
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:
Your stupidity is beyond redemption!
cheesy

If not that you're a big fo.ol, how would you mention that a tourist (that travelled for pleasure) allowed herself to be dragged for snapping, chilling and outing with other tourists and locals.

A tourist attraction? Did you even know they sneaked into her hotel room to try rape her? Not when she was outside with the locals, but in the middle of the night.

du.m.bo
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Contekbbc: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2022
You want relevance but I won't give you.

As much as you try to drag me into your ignorance,you're indirectly exposing your generational f-oolishness.

Now,at the bolded,show me where and when I said what you wrote up there and I will agree you're sensible but failure to do that means that your COMPREHENSION is -100000.

Boy,don't make me embarrass you and your lineage join.
I'm not nice and I don't take nonsense and detest stupid people who think they are wise.
Normal Normal
You can't even lick my shoes If we should meet offline.
Dey your dey!

JoyousFurnitire:

If not that you're a big fo.ol, how would you mentioned that a tourist allowed herself to be dragged for snapping, chilling and outing with other tourists and locals.

A tourist attraction? Did you even know they sneaked into her hotel room to try rape her? Not when she was outside with the locals, but in the middle of the night.

du.m.bo
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:
You want relevance but I won't give you.

As much as you try to drag me into your ignorance,you're indirectly exposing your generational f-oolishness.

Now,at the bolded,show me where and when I said what you wrote up there and I will agree you're sensible but failure to do that means that your COMPREHENSION is -100000.

Boy,don't make me embarrass you and your lineage join.
I'm not nice and I don't take nonsense and detest stupid people who think they are wise.
Normal Normal
You can't even lick my shoes If we should meet offline.
Dey your dey!

Just look at this du.mb and proud thing.

The fk_ you are? Leave your generation out of this and face me.

lmao who you be again? Your shoe must be a million dollar. Mu.mu

What yeye relevance? On a faceless forum?

Contekbbc:

du.m.bo

Just look at the trash you posted, she went for tourism, and they sneaked into her room.
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Contekbbc: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2022
When you show me where and when I posted the self concocted lies you wrote up there,I will take you serious.

Dindinrin Omo
Cry me a river,it won't still make me have another opinion about you.
Drop your aza
Make I buy a piece of your furniture,maybe that can put you out of your miserable life.
BASTARD!

JoyousFurnitire:

Just look at this du.mb and proud thing.

The fk_ you are? Leave your generation out of this and face me.

lmao who you be again? Your shoe must be a million dollar. Mu.mu

What yeye relevance? On a faceless forum?

du.m.bo

Just look at the trash you posted, she went for tourism, and they sneaked into her room.
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:
When you show me where and when I posted the self concocted lies you wrote up there,I will take you serious.

Dindinrin Omo
Cry me a river,it won't still make me have another opinion about you.
Drop your aza
Make I buy a piece of your furniture,maybe that can put you out of your miserable life.
BASTARD!

E.diot!

Did I tell you I sell furnitures? Look at my monicker again does that look like furniture?

You should call a Basic class 3 kid to help you read that grin du.m.bo!

Give the money to the low, homeless and struggling in your hood.

Mo.r.on!
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Contekbbc: 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
You're now denying your furniture
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Your mumu never do!
Are you not part of the bolded?

JoyousFurnitire:

E.diot!

Did I tell you I sell furnitures? Look at my monicker again does that look like furniture?

You should call a Basic class 3 kid to help you read that grin du.m.bo!

Give the money to the low, homeless and struggling in your hood.

Mo.r.on!
Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Nigeria deserves all the insult we get... After all we are found of always disrespecting ourselves online

A Nigerian guy would confidently go on tweeter to call all Nigerian women useless yet he wants others to treat him better

we troll each other to d core and expect others not to do same. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Naijanascam:
You will know your exact worth as a nigerian when you meet with other nationals in your country of residence........

You will be defending with your whole might while you know that you are a liar

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Travel To London Now Very Cheap / Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? / Exciting Places To Visit In Kogi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.