Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 (36410 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Pa Ayo Adebanjo Again Warns Yorubas To Reject Tinubu And Vote Peter Obi / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by BobbieZion(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not like talking down on people online, but I will have to break my rule this morning

You're not just daft, but so shallow minded.

I asked you to list out the cities in the South that are free from those things you are wailing about Lagos, look at your senseless reply? What's wrong with you man? All the things you are crying about is happening in other large cities in Nigeria. Is it Onitsha, PH, Benin etc that is free from all those issues you listed up there? Get sense boy. You do not even have more than a single vote.

Please no dey quote me again, you are so dumb.

U are not only a daft and a fool,u are a nicompoop.
I mean a bloody nicompoop.

Since you want to be intolerant,I will drag u to the mud and beat your ass bloody even in real life. I am no online ganster. I am rugged to the bone.
Mind u I am not from the South,I am from the North.
Punkass!!
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by BobbieZion(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
But far better than all the 35 states in Nigeria.

Trash!!
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2022
BobbieZion:

U are not only a daft and a fool,u are a nicompoop.
I mean a bloody nicompoop.

Since you want to be intolerant,I will drag u to the mud and beat your ass bloody even in real life. I am no online ganster. I am rugged to the bone.
Mind u I am not from the South,I am from the North.
Punkass!!
Dumb ass! Why are you telling me you are from the poverty region of Nigeria? Do you think I give a dam where a lowlife like you is from? undecided

Oya, list a city in the North that is free from all the things you listed for Lagos? You are so daft.

You will be too daft to give me a reasonable answer though.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
BobbieZion:

Trash!!
How will a dull swine like you know no state can compete with Lagos State in Nigeria? grin

Have you seen how poverty is smiling on you guys in the North? But you want me to believe states like Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa,Kebbi state is far ahead of Lagos? Are you this retarded and daft?

You must be one of those retarded from the North, no wander you are so daft to feel Nassarawa is better than Lagos.

If Lagos is shitty, then what will we call Yobe, Borno and Zamfara... You are extremely dull boy grin

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by BobbieZion(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Dumb ass! Why are you telling me you are from the poverty region of Nigeria? Do you think I give a dam where a lowlife like you is from? undecided

Oya, list a city in the North that is free from all the things you listed for Lagos? You are so daft.

You will be too daft to give me a reasonable answer though.

Yes I am from the poverty stricken region of the country,I am not ashamed to say so.
But the biggest businesses in the South are owned by Northerners plus the oil Wells in the South likewise. Go and ask Dangote and Rabiu and Dantata.
Go and check Forbes list of the richest Nigerians,come back and tell me who are majority.
Do same to the Military,Politics,and Education.
Majority of the best higher institutions in Nigeria are in the North,from NDA,to NMS,to police college,to Universities and polytechnics and Colleges.
North has more poor people because they are larger in number,it is called sample size you dumbass.
And yet your dirty politicians have to lick the ass of Northerners to get power.

And for your numbskull..... I am a lowlife,but your entire Local Government Human Development Index cannot match that of my Clan.
Do the math.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
This one nah mumu talk abeg

Na you Wey no sabi research Dey talk Mumu talk, if you research you no go ask me Mumu question, I reply you you say na Mumu talk because you lack research methodology, and arguementation psychology
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by BobbieZion(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
How will a dull swine like you know no state can compete with Lagos State in Nigeria? grin

Have you seen how poverty is smiling on you guys in the North? But you want me to believe states like Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa,Kebbi state is far ahead of Lagos? Are you this retarded and daft?

You must be one of those retarded from the North, no wander you are so daft to feel Nassarawa is better than Lagos.

If Lagos is shitty, then what will we call Yobe, Borno and Zamfara... You are extremely dull boy grin

Since u are an asshole how can you decipher my cappings.
Abi is it not the Lagos where we saw one million thouts looting and even running an Oba's palace? Shameless fools. With our hunger in the North,did you see us looting? Because we are contented with the little.
Don't forget what happened in Ibadan and Ogun and Osun.
If you people are so rich,why are you mining skulls,the West is the heardquarters of Yahoo and Yahoo +,your young men eating shit?
Ritualistic muhfuukkers....
Always dick measuring,and for your information,,we don't do Pigs,so we don't have swine,go to Mushin or Bariga and search for your brothers.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
smiley
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mtcheww
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Tundex911: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
alphaNomega:
Don't mind the fraudster

Comrade lower your voice now grin
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Iamolukorede(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
desiredhome:

I disagree with you....
You can't be chasing rat when your house is on fire...... How can your christian leaders be traveling to other African countries to donate when your own country is the poverty capital of the world?........
Christianity is practiced base on love according to Christ teaching...."THE GREATEST OF ALL COMMANDMENTS IS LOVE" .... Nigerian Christianity is today practice base on money (materialism), this is why the poverty is on the increase.......
Most Nigerians christians had turned to religion of hate otherwise they will be preaching love instead of hating........

I clearly understood your argument but I want you to understand that, the blessings of the lord maketh rich and add no sorrow to it. I have witnessed well fairism in my place of worship countless times and jus know that the church alone cannot end poverty, at least they can only cover at about 38% initially why the country is poor isn't the cause of the church.

Yes God is love, but then how much can the church do for the less privileged, your leadership how much can they do in solving the Nigerian problems?. Look, call a spade a spade churches is not the Nigerian problems, pple are only scampering to church for safety and spiritual fortifications.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by izac82: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerians are ready to elect demons to rule over them, as long as they can have the chance to insult and embarrassed Igbos online.
Even so called pastors have joined the train.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by desiredhome: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Iamolukorede:

I clearly understood your argument but I want you to understand that, the blessings of the lord maketh rich and add no sorrow to it. I have witnessed well fairism in my place of worship countless times and jus know that the church alone cannot end poverty, at least they can only cover at about 38% initially why the country is poor isn't the cause of the church.

Yes God is love, but then how much can the church do for the less privileged, your leadership how much can they do in solving the Nigerian problems?. Look, call a spade a spade churches is not the Nigerian problems, pple are only scampering to church for safety and spiritual fortifications.

Godly Prosperity is not in how much wealth you aquire..... contentment is what God preaches....
The Church have a lot do in building a better society devoid of criminality and poverty..... Church is not just the physical building we go to worship......The Church is the you and me....... How can you claim you Love God when you don't even love the person you see?

The purpose of the Church is for Spirituality and welfare of it's members (humanity) including building morals in the society.....

HOW DO THE CHURCH CONTRIBUTE TO THE POVERTY?
1. The Church schools built by the contributions of the members can only be attended by the rich and even the none christians/unbelievers....(robbing Peter to pay Paul)......
2. Most of the our accused politicians belongs to these churches, they donates these stolen money to the Church and the church celebrate them.......(partners in crime)
3. The churches of today are after money, they longer preach morality/discipline....(corruption in the church)
4.The church no longer care how you make your money, they keep demanding from their members..... all manner of seeds yet nothing is given back to the society.......(Mammon)
5. most of the churches are using their pulpit for propaganda/hate....(religious crisis/intolerance)

The love of money have taken over the love for humanity....(the love of money is the root of all evil).......this can only lead to poverty.....
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Iamolukorede(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
desiredhome:

Godly Prosperity is not in how much wealth you aquire..... contentment is what God preaches....
The Church have a lot do in building a better society devoid of criminality and poverty..... Church is not just the physical building we go to worship......The Church is the you and me....... How can you claim you Love God when you don't even love the person you see?

The purpose of the Church is for Spirituality and welfare of it's members (humanity) including building morals in the society.....

HOW DO THE CHURCH CONTRIBUTE TO THE POVERTY?
1. The Church schools built by the contributions of the members can only be attended by the rich and even the none christians/unbelievers......
2. Most of the our accused politicians belongs to these churches, they donates these stolen money to the Church......
3. The churches of today is after money, they longer preach morality/discipline....
4.The church no longer care how you make your money, they keep demanding from their members..... all manner of seeds yet nothing is given back to the society........
5. most of the churches are using their pulpit for propaganda/hate

The love of money have taken over the love for humanity.....this can only lead to poverty.....

All those points you have itemized can never be validated, it is jus your submissions.

Are you saying all the churches in our world of today also practice corruption prostitution ?, You can say over 70% does not all the churches and that is why the church can't cover all the grey areas, remember this pple are humans too not Jesus Christ himself.

The good news is that, what your leaders left un done is what had triggered poverty to its maximum in Africa, in saner climes over 90% of what the Africa pray for is what is already made available in the western world, look I have lived in 3 diff countries and I know what I am saying that nation building is not rocket science. Until you pple learn to hold your leadership accountable it will only get more worse.

Again stop putting blame game on the church, it is not Nigeria problem,the church it is a place for divine directions, spirituality and fortifications in growing like Christ ..
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by desiredhome: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Iamolukorede:

All those points you have itemized can never be validated, it is jus your submissions.

Are you saying all the churches in our world of today also practice corruption prostitution ?, You can say over 70% does not all the churches and that is why the church can't cover all the grey areas, remember this pple are humans too not Jesus Christ himself.

The good news is that, what your leaders left un done is what had triggered poverty to its maximum in Africa, in saner climes over 90% of what the Africa pray for is what is already made available in the western world, look I have lived in 3 diff countries and I know what I am saying that nation building is not rocket science. Until you pple learn to hold your leadership accountable it will only get more worse.

Again stop putting blame game on the church, it is not Nigeria problem,the church it is a place for divine directions, spirituality and fortifications in growing like Christ ..
My point is every Nigerian is a leader in their own way......the mindset of greed/corruption in the politicians(leaders) is the same in the followers(masses)........ Nigerians are very wicked and corrupt.......

until we start doing the right thing, we will keep blaming and blaming every other person except us .......and things will continue to get worst........
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Iamolukorede(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
desiredhome:

My point is every Nigerian is a leader in their own way......the mindset of greed/corruption in the politicians(leaders) is the same in the followers(masses)........ Nigerians are very wicked and corrupt.......

until we start doing the right thing, we will keep blaming and blaming every other person except us .......and things will continue to get worst........

I understand your perspective, irrespective of bad leaders and others, Nigeria is a good country filled with minerals and resources on a normal day.

Nigerian of today are people with terrible mind sets, the real ones are few. You know why?, The Bible says, for if the foundation be destroy what can the righteous do. The Nigerian structure as been bastardised and milked since 1960, the constitution imposed on us by the colonial lord is one out of many problems the Nigerian pple have issues with.

The Nigerian structure is bad and won't work, until they re organised the structure to suites the Nigerian environment.

Look, nothing anyone can do about this problems, it can only be more worse, come 2023 no one should expect a miracle. The upright thing to do as one of Nigeria citizens at this time is to brace up for more catastrophic mess and challenges ahead. Selah

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma / G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.