Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 (36333 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Pa Ayo Adebanjo Again Warns Yorubas To Reject Tinubu And Vote Peter Obi / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Skmoda360(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Felimax:
Brilliant!
They cannot deceive us again.
We say NO to seventy years old and above.
So you think all those illiterate women won't collect 500 and 1000 to vote.....those ones are plain dumb and stupid......5kg bag of rice cones to mind.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Skmoda360(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
ogododo:

You mean Mushin, Okobaba, Ketu, Ikorodu, Egbeda, Muslim
You mean Okokomaiko
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by God1stson(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Nigeria will still vote in APC again come 2023, Nigerians are persistent in perpetuating suffering
I cancel this curse in the name of Christ Jesus. Amen
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
If they didn't have short memory, no one would have been taking you and your goons in PDP seriously. Gunmi's best friend.

I bet Nigerians would have bee the best people ever if they said they're gonna support PDP or Atiku.

Guy were u still a baby when that picture was taken?

Go back and read well the story. It was Obasanjo that requested for Oyedepo presence in Ota as a condition to to listen to Atiku at all. Obasanjo ask for the presence of gumi an Islamic cleric, oyedepo and sokoto bishop

Have u heard oyedepo campaign for Atiku before?

Even when Journalist tried to interview Oyedepo. He said no comment

You guys should not criticise blindly just because you don’t like a man

This man warned us in 2015 and I didn’t like him. He was true after all
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by ibinaboonline: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
I feel that it’s pointless to even accuse Nigerians of voting wrongly. The onus is that elections are not won by votes in this country. If that were true, Atiku would’ve been president in 2019. Even baba osho said he thought atiku had won, They fight amongst themselves to see who gets to the top. Votes can only count so much.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Taiggarr: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Acedude:

Haha. The joke is on you oga. You probably don't have electricity in your house as you type this or you may not have had a solid 3 square meal today. The taxes you pay cant even give you a decent living. You think the Bishop is facing any of these petty issues you are facing in your family? You are the bigger fool here

See this kid talking.

My Son's/daughter doesn't know what it means to be without power..

Peasant child!
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by awoo10(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Visit Lagos State, and compare it to other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu have a lot to offer Nigeria.

Lagos State could have been struggling with states like Rivers, Kano, Kaduna and Oyo

But, Lagos State don go far ahead.

You are talking like this cause you were not in Lagos in the 90's

When I got to Lagos in the mid 90's, there was no development happening in Lagos State. The military were spending oil money in Abuja and abandoned Lagos State.

Roads in Lagos was terrible, insecurity was crazy. in the 90s, Thieves go rob a full street without anybody stopping them, dem go dey go from house to house, robbing each rooms one after the other, nah normal thing for Lagos back then. Those days, you go dey see abandon cars for roads, including major roads like 3rd mainland bridge. If your car breakup for 3rd mainland, even if you leave am there for 1 year, nobody go question you or tow the car away.

The IGR of Lagos State was less than ₦500 million in 1999, I don't need to tell you how much is it now.

Tinubu was the first Governor to build a power plant in Nigeria, he built it in Badagry and was going to be generating 300MW of power in Lagos State but the FG took over and ran it aground. If the FG didn't take over the project, maybe Michelin, Dunlop etc would still be in Lagos State by now.

Have you forgotten about OPC madness in Lagos State under the tenure of Tinubu? The days OPC go dey block roads because them dey hold meetings? Tinubu didn't cry and blame Yorubas from other states causing havoc in Lagos, he crushed OPC. He didn't care it was dominated by Yorubas.

Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Deep Seaport, etc were all the creation of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Maybe you got to Lagos State during the tenure of Ambode sha, we wey live for Lagos during the military regime knows how far Lagos State have come.

Lagos could have not gotten to the level it is right now if the wrong people have been ruling the state. Rivers State is suppose to be competing with Lagos State, but it has been left behind.

I lived in Rivers and Lagos State in the 90's, so I fully know what am talking about
May your life turn out the way TINUBU turned Lagos around, n may touts, and corruption be the order of the day in your family life... Say Amen. At least TINUBU brought all those to Lagos too.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Bluebrain101: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
That's a man of wisdom!!!!!
So sad those northern trolls will still collect 200 naira to vote for another bandit
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Taiggarr: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Acedude:

Haha. The joke is on you oga. You probably don't have electricity in your house as you type this or you may not have had a solid 3 square meal today. The taxes you pay cant even give you a decent living. You think the Bishop is facing any of these petty issues you are facing in your family? You are the bigger fool here

Look at this juvenile!

When were you born

You think everyone is a "starter" in life like you

KIDULT!!!
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by naikeboy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
For the first time I agree with this man, Nigerians have short memory indeed....
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by ogododo: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
magicfarad90:

Infact all of us go join army.. 50million soldiers eating yam and garri morning and night.. demand and supply..
Who do us.. the same people who prefers to borrow 4.5trillion naira for subsidey than stopping d corruption siphoning 1000trucks of crude oil daily.. God forbid.

Dem go feed us with corn and garri.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by ogododo: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bluebrain101:
That's a man of wisdom!!!!!
So sad those northern trolls will still collect 200 naira to vote for another bandit
No be only only northerners, some southerners wowo pass.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by MARS1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Baba should tell us who the lord had told him we should elect nah... We all knew buhari was a failure and Jonathan was not even an option then. So baba should do us well by telling us who we should vote next.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Bluebrain101: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
ogododo:

No be only only northerners, some southerners wowo pass.

Maybe a vagabond southerner
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by desiredhome: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Thanks you for that q?, You see many of this churches render or do the needful with in the body of Christ, infact they travel as far as other Africa countries to do donation.

Oh, not all of their outrageous donation can be seen on the TV or read on blogs, this are guys are men of God going about His business not a musician ..

However, the church is not the problem of Nigeria it is their leaders and perhaps their job is to preachthe good news "Christ" not nation building it is not their job.
I disagree with you....
You can't be chasing rat when your house is on fire...... How can your christian leaders be traveling to other African countries to donate when your own country is the poverty capital of the world?........
Christianity is practiced base on love according to Christ teaching...."THE GREATEST OF ALL COMMANDMENTS IS LOVE" .... Nigerian Christianity is today practice base on money (materialism), this is why the poverty is on the increase.......
Most Nigerians christians had turned to religion of hate otherwise they will be preaching love instead of hating........
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Noblemarce: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Visit Lagos State, and compare it to other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu have a lot to offer Nigeria.

Lagos State could have been struggling with states like Rivers, Kano, Kaduna and Oyo

But, Lagos State don go far ahead.

You are talking like this cause you were not in Lagos in the 90's

When I got to Lagos in the mid 90's, there was no development happening in Lagos State. The military were spending oil money in Abuja and abandoned Lagos State.

Roads in Lagos was terrible, insecurity was crazy. in the 90s, Thieves go rob a full street without anybody stopping them, dem go dey go from house to house, robbing each rooms one after the other, nah normal thing for Lagos back then. Those days, you go dey see abandon cars for roads, including major roads like 3rd mainland bridge. If your car breakup for 3rd mainland, even if you leave am there for 1 year, nobody go question you or tow the car away.

The IGR of Lagos State was less than ₦500 million in 1999, I don't need to tell you how much is it now.

Tinubu was the first Governor to build a power plant in Nigeria, he built it in Badagry and was going to be generating 300MW of power in Lagos State but the FG took over and ran it aground. If the FG didn't take over the project, maybe Michelin, Dunlop etc would still be in Lagos State by now.

Have you forgotten about OPC madness in Lagos State under the tenure of Tinubu? The days OPC go dey block roads because them dey hold meetings? Tinubu didn't cry and blame Yorubas from other states causing havoc in Lagos, he crushed OPC. He didn't care it was dominated by Yorubas.

Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Deep Seaport, etc were all the creation of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Maybe you got to Lagos State during the tenure of Ambode sha, we wey live for Lagos during the military regime knows how far Lagos State have come.

Lagos could have not gotten to the level it is right now if the wrong people have been ruling the state. Rivers State is suppose to be competing with Lagos State, but it has been left behind.

I lived in Rivers and Lagos State in the 90's, so I fully know what am talking about
ur fada!
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Basher8583: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Massiveglory:
Of course you right! All of naija cannot replicate agberoism, nepotism , ruthless lootings and greediness. You are a foolish youth.

The abundance of the heart is what the mind thinketh and the mouth speaketh.

A theif will always think every one will steal.

You gerrit?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Basher8583: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2022
awoo10:

May your life turn out the way TINUBU turned Lagos around, n may touts, and corruption be the order of the day in your family life... Say Amen. At least TINUBU brought all those to Lagos too.

Amen. Any other Tinubu prayer
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by tctrills: 2:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Not just Tinubu alone, but the APC Governors that have ruled in general. They are working on a master plan and strictly following the plan.

Lagos State stop developing during the military regime. Nothing was happening in Lagos or can you list out the major projects that were commissioned in Lagos during IBB, Abacha and Abdulsalam regime? Apart from 3rd mainland bridge.

Lagos and most part of Nigeria was stagnated from the late 80's and the 90's. States like Kaduna and Kano catch up with Lagos State and Rivers during those period.

But Lagos State have left those places behind.

Do you even know Oyo State was more populated than Lagos State before?

Ibadan was more populated than Lagos.
To further prove your dishonesty, I would list a few of the companies and cooperation's that were in Lagos before 1999.
1.All the head quarters of foreign oil companies. Mobile, Total, Shell to name a few even though Lagos was not producing oil.
2. Weac
3. All the head quaters of multi nations. All without exception. Lets name them. Nestle, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Guinness, GlaxoSmithKline Pocter and gamble, Pz, Friesland Foods WAMCO, Flour Mills, Cadbury, and many more
4. The headquarters of all the Banks in Nigeria, including central bank at the time.
5. The National stadium.
6. The National theater.
7. The biggest electronics market in west Africa
Please tell us which other state had all these before 1999. The other state are just trying to play catch up.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Tundex911: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2022
I'm sorry to ask this from man of God o, sir do you vote back then in 2015 and who do you voted for?

Wanna check something
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by 1868hi: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[[s]quote author=Truthisunique2 post=112051227]You can never accuse this man of been inconsistent Sha

Thunder fire buhari and the drug Lord that is throwing him under the bus everyday[/s]

What a useless hopeless drunkard people on this forum.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Can you tell us that youth.

Or is Obi a youth cheesy
yanabasee:

Tinubu is the only making desperate moves and abusing everyone opposing him...

Every other old men will not grace the presidency....

I want a youth and definitely not Yeye Bello.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by gwinaB(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Amos1423:
You've probably forgotten to make mention the millions he keeps looting through his church in the name of Jah!

You probably have proof of this crime. It will be nice if you can share so that he can be invited for questioning.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by alphaNomega: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Tundex911:
I'm sorry to ask this from man of God o, sir do you vote back then in 2015 and who do you voted for?

Wanna check something
Don't mind the fraudster

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Henrydata(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2022
ogododo:

You mean Mushin, Okobaba, Ketu, Ikorodu, Egbeda, Muslim
guy, you wicked grin
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by BobbieZion(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
I've been to almost all the states in Nigeria, Ikorodu, ketu, Egbeda etc will compete with most state capitals in Nigeria.

It's a lie.
U people over hype Lagos....
A place where there is no space,no water,no drainage,no accommodation.
Hoodlums are more than citizens. I am not from Rivers,but go there and see clean roads,houses schools and hospitals.
Many Northern states that people underrate have better infrastructure than the west,but people will sit in the Wild Wild West,and be assuming that a stinking state full of filth is paradise.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2022
BobbieZion:

It's a lie.
U people over hype Lagos....
A place where there is no space,no water,no drainage,no accommodation.
Hoodlums are more than citizens. I am not from Rivers,but go there and see clean roads,houses schools and hospitals.
Many Northern states that people underrate have better infrastructure than the west,but people will sit in the Wild Wild West,and be assuming that a stinking state full of filth is paradise.
All the things you have listed up there, which of the large cities in Southern Nigeria is free from them?

Is it Benin? Warri? Onitsha? PH? List it out
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by BobbieZion(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
All this your reasons of why Tinubu should not contest holds no water. Out of all the old men wey wan compete, nah only Tinubu una dey always dey cry about.

Because he is old,sickly,has sticky fingers and is part of the cabal that brought the lifeless one to power,therefore he is lifeless too.

Tinubu should go and rule Oduduwa republic.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by BobbieZion(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Parachoko:
All the things you have listed up there, which of the large cities in Southern Nigeria is free from them?

Is it Benin? Warri? Onitsha? PH? List it out

Lagos is overhyped.....
Nothing much there.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2022
BobbieZion:

Because he is old,sickly,has sticky fingers and is part of the cabal that brought the lifeless one to power,therefore he is lifeless too.

Tinubu should go and rule Oduduwa republic.
I do not like talking down on people online, but I will have to break my rule this morning

You're not just daft, but so shallow minded.

I asked you to list out the cities in the South that are free from those things you are wailing about Lagos, look at your senseless reply? What's wrong with you man? All the things you are crying about is happening in other large cities in Nigeria. Is it Onitsha, PH, Benin etc that is free from all those issues you listed up there? Get sense boy. You do not even have more than a single vote.

Please no dey quote me again, you are so dumb.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2022
BobbieZion:

Lagos is overhyped.....
Nothing much there.
But far better than all the 35 states in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Sworn In As Governor Of Rivers State / Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.