Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,567 members, 7,865,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To (386 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by winnah(f): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2022
I can remember having this congratulatory messages from this scammer... I ignored it but I was surprised to still receive a similar message again. So this morning while I was in my office and going through my phone I decided to engage this person...

To cut the Long story short below is our conversation... I just hope am doing the right thing.... How can I trust this person with a job... God!!! But if he can truly repent, that will be more than rewarding

Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by DigitalStepdad: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2022
As you see sister your prick raise hahaha if nah man now nah oyo

2 Likes

Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by DDfruitful: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Good luck with this
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Flamees(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
As you see sister your prick raise hahaha if nah man now nah oyo

Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Igwetech: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sir, am highly in need of job. My current location is Mbiama and will appreciate it much if you could assist or connect me. Thanks
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Realmi: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmm...wat 'sister' cannot do does not exist grin

(1) (Reply)

Obigwe Hails IPOB For Dragging Simon Ekpa To Court Over Killings In Igboland / Police Brutality: Protest In Benin Over Death Of Youth / Security tips that might be of benefit to you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.