Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General (22275 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Osinbajo Was Not In Office As Lagos Attorney-general When Bode George Was Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by barcaboi(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
FrankAkowe:
I doubt this claim. In 1999, there were many stake holders, including the Afenifere in AD that considered people to be nominated as commissioners.
Exactly
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Ilaje1: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Omooba77:

Ojodu discovered PYO, not tinubu, please let that sink Mutairu Cardoso.......

You dey mind them? Bola Ige was even the first to appoint PYO.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Yeah. No doubt about. And you also organised BaT campaign then but children of indomie think Una dey betray am.

Have been seeing this video but doesn't have translation, somebody briefed me but not explicit so I want someone to tell me what the story being narrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4aKrPr2MZM

That video is bullshit. So, Tinubu was sponsoring Nadeco and Radio Kudirat yet he was broke in 1998? The video also claimed that he didn't know elders like Abraham Adesanya until Ganiu Solomon introduced him.lol. How can you be sponsoring the activities of NADECO without knowing Pa Adesanya?

It's a shame people are trying to paint Jagaban bad after sacrificing a lot since the days of the military.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Ilaje1: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2022
benitwater:
don't mind him,
So even if Ojodu nominated Prof Osibanjo and Asiwaju didn't agree with his nomination nko?
Can Ojodu make proff Osibanjo the attorney general?
All thanks to Asiwaju.

Why would you praise BAT for PYO ascendancy? BAT needed a good lawyer, it is more of an opportunity meets hardwork. If PYO wasn't a diligent lawyer, nobody would have recommended him. Hence his diligence and dedication to his job is what made him who he is today and not BAT. If anything Bola Ige was the first to appoint PYO as an adviser. If BAT hadn't hired him, someone else would have done that. In fact OBJ was going to put him in his cabinet, but PYO chose to be loyal to Tinubu.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2022
another1:
I’m looking for a better society where people don’t pile all the resources into their personal account. I have the right to support that kind of person.

Simply put, Tinubu pack........

He's an hypocrite. When did he realise that? He's supporting Osinbajo cos he knows he stands to gain more from Prof's presidency. He's not sure of Tinubu giving him a prominent role but he will get that from Osinbajo. Btw, both he and Osinbajo have benefited from those alleged corrupt acts of Tinubu so, he lacks the moral right to make such statements.

1 Like

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Ilaje1:

Why would you praise BAT for PYO ascendancy? BAT needed a good lawyer, it is more of an opportunity meets hardwork. If PYO wasn't a diligent lawyer, nobody would have recommended him. Hence his diligence and dedication to his job is what made him who he is today and not BAT. If anything Bola Ige was the first to appoint PYO as an adviser. If BAT hadn't hired him, someone else would have done that. In fact OBJ was going to put him in his cabinet, but PYO chose to be loyal to Tinubu.

I will be wary of helping you as a friend. There's no other politician who would nominate another man for a VP role when he's eyeing the presidency too. Someone like Atiku would prefer the party to crumble instead of nominating someone else. You think Tinubu cannot get another Professor of Law to work with him? Osinbajo was nominated cos he was trusted to reciprocate such goodwill whenever Jagaban needed it but he's now challenging him. I wonder how some of you were brought up for U to defend treachery. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by gaskiyamagana: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Omooba77:

Reason the old is ruling is that some young prefer eating from the crumbles from the floor thinking they are enjoying.....
True. But the youngsters are helpless as the older have povertized them to that extent.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by ojbaba95(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Nothing in the video
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Burgerlomo: 2:09am On Apr 19, 2022
The man said "I'm looking for a better society where people don't pile all the resources into their personal account" Shot fired, I repeat serious shot fired. grin
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by aarony00: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Omo I feel for you because las las na your life u tk dey play kalo kalo with BAT wey u dey carry for Head so SMH
SledgeHammerer:

Sharap!
Set awon anointing oil.
Una go dey alright las las.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by essentialone(m): 2:44am On Apr 19, 2022
If you vote for any body above 50 years, may thunder destroy your generation one after the other.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by essentialone(m): 3:51am On Apr 19, 2022
6 steps on how to develop Nigeria:
1. Curb unemployment.
2. Raise the standard of living.
3. Implement a large-scale public housing programme.
4. Develop the country's economic infrastructure.
5. Eliminate ethnic and racial tensions.
6. Create an independent national defence system.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Skyehigher1: 4:38am On Apr 19, 2022
Very stupid talk . What is your political value in your state ekiti. No wonder that is the reason why you never achieve more than that
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Skyehigher1: 4:39am On Apr 19, 2022
You self who made you in Nigeria politics.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Skyehigher1: 4:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Siwel25:

That video is bullshit. So, Tinubu was sponsoring Nadeco and Radio Kudirat yet he was broke in 1998? The video also claimed that he didn't know elders like Abraham Adesanya until Ganiu Solomon introduced him.lol. How can you be sponsoring the activities of NADECO without knowing Pa Adesanya?

It's a shame people are trying to paint Jagaban bad after sacrificing a lot since the days of the military.
the person that makes this video is stupid when tinubu is sponsoring nadeco then and spend on the struggle of the coming back of democracy in exile where you and your families and your father I know that you will fail in cooking rubbish here
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2022
barcaboi:

Don’t you guys just get tired
Recommended means nomination or appointment? And buhari single-handedly picked someone he didn’t know of cldnt pronounce his name? Omoh this is beyond hatred

May be you were too young to understand want happened in 1998/1999, everything was contributory, do you know how much Ojudu contributed to Tinubu, what took for Wahab Dosumu, Funsho to drop their aspirations, go to Libraries and read old newspapers to learn more.......
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by barcaboi(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2022
Omooba77:

May be you were too young to understand want happened in 1998/1999, everything was contributory, do you know how much Ojudu contributed to Tinubu, what took for Wahab Dosumu, Funsho to drop their aspirations, go to Libraries and read old newspapers to learn more.......
How old are you? Who is Ojudu in the scheme of things?

1 Like

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2022
barcaboi:

How old are you? Who is Ojudu in the scheme of things?
I was in 200 level in 1993 sir.....I was part and parcel of Hope 93..... So I know small about politics....After Abacha took over must of the so called Saviour of Democracy ran away through Benin borders; leaving us to face army bullets as we demonstrate.... When Afeniifere came back, they were meeting in a house along Ikorodu road.Hope you understand now.....
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by barcaboi(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Omooba77:

I was in 200 level in 1993 sir.....I was part and parcel of Hope 93..... So I know small about politics....After Abacha took over must of the so called Saviour of Democracy ran away through Benin borders; leaving us to face army bullets as we demonstrate.... When Afeniifere came back, they were meeting in a house along Ikorodu road.Hope you understand now.....
He left you to dodge bullets lol; mehn y’all say things. So their meetings in D’rovans wasn’t documented right? �.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2022
barcaboi:

He left you to dodge bullets lol; mehn y’all say things. So their meetings in D’rovans wasn’t documented right? �.
When did they start going to Ibadan at Aiyegbeni's Hotel??......
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by asfrank(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2022
benitwater:
don't mind him,
So even if Ojodu nominated Prof Osibanjo and Asiwaju didn't agree with his nomination nko?
Can Ojodu make proff Osibanjo the attorney general?
All thanks to Asiwaju.
And what if Buhari rejected Osibanjo's nomination?
It cut both ways.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by juman(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2022
Apc is party that failed us.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by juman(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Ekiti.
The state of professors. The state of Victor olaiya, ik Dairo and others.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by benitwater(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
asfrank:

And what if Buhari rejected Osibanjo's nomination?
It cut both ways.
and Prof becomes the looser and the issue of betrayal will not even come up.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
aarony00:
Omo I feel for you because las las na your life u tk dey play kalo kalo with BAT wey u dey carry for Head so SMH

Cry and die
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
sapele914:
Political Dullard, who sought your opinion?

Certified dunce who called you into my mention.?
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Spandau: 6:01am On Sep 08, 2022
seunmsg:

And I once thought you’re a sensible person. Smh!

grin grin grin grin grin
Kadoso Mutairu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS / Top 21 Fela Kuti Quotes / APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.