Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General (22276 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Osinbajo Was Not In Office As Lagos Attorney-general When Bode George Was Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Meteng: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Wehrey dey disguise. And you are now doing errand boy for the man you nominated
This your post no sha make sense
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by gaskiyamagana: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
See people wey dey VP camp sef. Hahahaha....
How many delegates can this one bring from Ekiti?

Chaiiiiiiiiiii.......... VP will be disgraced. He can't even near Amaechi.

This is HOLY TRUTH.
See him bunch of hypocrite, Who nominated him to the president as political adviser? Failure of their rebellion will earn Tinubu another medals in Yoruba - Nigeria politicking .

4 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by another1: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
I’m looking for a better society where people don’t pile all the resources into their personal account. I have the right to support that kind of person.

Simply put, Tinubu pack........
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by gaskiyamagana: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Emmastan291:
Osinbanjo vs Tinubu
Courageous cat vs lion.

1 Like

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Reference(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
I really do not want to involve myself in this Tinubu v Osinbajo candidacy squabble but I think both men and the baggage they carry are threatening to distract, derail and destroy their party, the present government and the institutions and processes of democracy going forward.

At a time when Nigerians are being pounded to submission by some of the worst levels of governance not seen for a generation, the hapless citizens of this country just cannot afford to carry yet another burden and if this melee persists, Nigerians will definitely cut them loose.

2 Likes

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by gaskiyamagana: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
haslaw:

Such shameless lies will only make your candidate look bad. I am north a Tinubu fan but I think it is too late to change history
When their senior pastor have behaved like a liar, what do expect of the congregation ?

1 Like

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by AsawanaDgreat: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
See as Osinbajo resemble Okon of Nollywood
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by gaskiyamagana: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

The problem with most of you political urchins is that you lack basic home training. You don't tell people sharap, if you have been well brought up and accepted the training in a public space like this.....
If the public space is dominated by old fools, no choice for the young than to call them to order, though, unpolite
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by highness25(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/ojudu-i-nominated-osinbajo-to-tinubu-as-lagos-attorney-general
And which elected position have you archieved? This man reminds me of a guy in our department back then in school. Everytime he would say I make so so person this and that but time for election he failed woefully.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by gaskiyamagana: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

Ojodu recommended PYO, when he was a law school lecturer. Tinubu wanted to run as VP to buhari, but party hierarchy said Muslim- Muslim ticket will not sell. Buhari picked PYO because of RCCG influence.... Go and get your facts right...
Head
Foolstorian Department
Osinbajo School of Political Rebellion
Nair
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Ogunleti01: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/ojudu-i-nominated-osinbajo-to-tinubu-as-lagos-attorney-general
“I’m looking for a better society where people don’t pile all the resources into their personal
account. I have the right to support that kind of person.” see finishing!
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

If the public space is dominated by old fools, no choice for the young than to call them to order, though, unpolite

Reason the old is ruling is that some young prefer eating from the crumbles from the floor thinking they are enjoying.....
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Head
Foolstorian Department
Osinbajo School of Political Rebellion
Nair

You must have been one of the low lifers....

1 Like

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

You are still a kid when Tinubu, Fayemi ran away from Abacha bullets, only Beko, Shehu Sani, Sowore and Co were man enough. When we were fighting the junta as undergraduate 93-98, you were still wearing pants. Learn not to disgrace your parents.....

Kiddo keep quiet and go do your homework. Stop disgracing your family name on nairaland.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Kiddo keep quiet and go do your homework. Stop disgracing your family name on nairaland.
If you get the level of our achievements, you will thank God for His grace.....
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

If you get the level of our achievements, you will thank God for His grace.....

Go sleep.....achievers don't make noise.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by pacificom: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Irrespective of how these two men knew each other or influence each other in the political terrain, we all have to realize that changes is a relevant factor in life. The country did not need a leader who will enrich his followers only, but a fatherly leader who is already weeping inside for suffering Nigerians and who is agitating for our bad economy. We need a leader who is ready to die for Nigerians, just like the Ukraine president is doing now. Not another thief who will loot public fund and eventually make the worst of already bad situation.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Go sleep.....achievers don't make noise.

Learn to follow the right people sir....Odaro....
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by dahnimoh(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
The man dropped a very vital point.

*That he will like to support a candidate that will not come and stuff public funds into his personal pockets *
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

Learn to follow the right people sir....Odaro....

Follow who know road sir. Bye!
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Alawode01(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ojodu is an hypocrite and ingrate too, show me your friend to know whom you are,why don't you recipocate what he did for you.

1 Like

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Follow who know road sir. Bye!
Ok sir.... May you never remain in delusion...
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by SledgeHammerer: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

Ok sir.... May you never remain in delusion...

Ok sir may you never be consumed by ignorance.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Omooba77: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Ok sir may you never be consumed by ignorance.

I have read enough sir, but still learning.....
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Asswipemod: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

Ojodu discovered PYO, not tinubu, please let that sink Mutairu Cardoso.......

Omooba, see you have funkified that name by calling him Cardoso. It's Kadoso. That one enters well well. And it comes first before the surname which is Mutairu.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by benitwater(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu appointed Osinbajo as Lagos state commissioner of justice and he served in that position for 8 years. When the Vice Presidential slot of APC was conceded to Tinubu, he nominated Osinbajo in the overall interest of the party since most party members didn’t want a Muslim/Muslim ticket. So, what is there to deny?
don't mind him,
So even if Ojodu nominated Prof Osibanjo and Asiwaju didn't agree with his nomination nko?
Can Ojodu make proff Osibanjo the attorney general?
All thanks to Asiwaju.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by seunoj: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
So tey alpha beta enter constitution

Prof wey Dey share 10k for market

Efulefu
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by Febcom(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Wehrey dey disguise. And you are now doing errand boy for the man you nominated

Have anyone in your family ever get to the position he serves now.
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by sapele914(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
See people wey dey VP camp sef. Hahahaha....
How many delegates can this one bring from Ekiti?

Chaiiiiiiiiiii.......... VP will be disgraced. He can't even near Amaechi.
Political Dullard, who sought your opinion?
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by barcaboi(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

They will come back and deny it.. .
Lalasticlala....
So he nominated him while he didn’t get a nomination or political post till 2011; unbelievable
Re: Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General by barcaboi(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omooba77:

Ojodu recommended PYO, when he was a law school lecturer. Tinubu wanted to run as VP to buhari, but party hierarchy said Muslim- Muslim ticket will not sell. Buhari picked PYO because of RCCG influence.... Go and get your facts right...
Don’t you guys just get tired
Recommended means nomination or appointment? And buhari single-handedly picked someone he didn’t know of cldnt pronounce his name? Omoh this is beyond hatred

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 21 Fela Kuti Quotes / APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together / Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.