Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police (70762 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by immortalcrown(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
RPG2020:
So you don watch the video
Yes, I decided to see it after reading many posts about it. The video is on Twitter. The video suggests the girl has done it many times before the Dubai trip. The video also suggests the girl is more experienced than the boys. But fools are trying to suppress the truth to protect the ego of women. Both the girl and the boys are perverts. But stupid sentimentalists are calling it rape to condemn only the boys and trivialize or even deny the girl's own immoral behavior.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by flokii: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
That stuff isn't rape.. the girl was intentional about it and was even ontop of the boy, as if she was the one directing the whole thing sef..

Parents need to monitor and train their kids well.. schools won't do everything for you or come to your house and see what your kids are consuming in their free time.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by obembet(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
That girl ride pass me abeg...
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Angrymode: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Painting this as rape is wrong! Those children are all bunch of rotten kids usually produced in boarding schools. Most boarding schools should just be shut down because they are simply breeding grounds for lots of rubbish.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by misolar(f): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
10 abi na 11years old!!
What class could she be? Jss1/2? And what type of excursion or expedition are they going for abroad?

We use our money to buy our pain sometimes...olowo fowo ra iku
Poor,bad,negligence parenting

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by sakanifemi123(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
so ibo pikin no dey bring Shame to the thier parents..... the wost is happening in the south east, the problem there is that most of your people are not yet expose to the digital stuff......
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Dialpad: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
One day you will realize that there are consequences for such actions.

samiabigail:
na 9ja be this so fvck off
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by grafixdon: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

The school has history of child abuse by the teacher.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/10/24/adenekan-chrisland-school-supervisor-jailed-60-years-for-child-rape/

Keep digging, when your own calamity comes, your hidden secrets shall be dig out for the world to mock you.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by LaconicINC: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
My question is, how did the video find its way online, was it mistakenly uploaded like Aunty Tiwa claimed in her situation, or this is a deliberate act.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by akindele487(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by olympianares: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Una don come here to fight again abi?

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by hallowswit: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
The video showed two minors having consensual intimacy. The girl is sexually active. How did she know the cowboy sex style and whine and grind like a pro?It's not her first time.

Her parents shouldn't have shouted foul play in order to play the victim. Simply swallow your bitter pill and move on, just like Tiwa.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by MisterMan123456: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
The girl na ashawo in training.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by drlateef: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
seunmsg:

The boy is also a minor so statutory rape doesn’t apply.

:The Age of Consent in Nigeria is 11 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 10 or younger in Nigeria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.
Nigeria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 11.
Nigeria does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.
Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Nigeria, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 11 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 10 year old and the second is a 11 or 12 year old.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Onclerichie(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Let vawulence takeover
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by unmask: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
drlateef:

Read below:

The Age of Consent in Nigeria is 11 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 10 or younger in Nigeria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Nigeria statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 11.

Nigeria does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.
Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Nigeria, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 11 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 10 year old and the second is a 11 or 12 year old.
Has there ever been a case where 2 people under the age of consent are charged for statutory rape? And 11 being our age of consent is absolutely ridiculous are you sure of this?
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by joyandfaith: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
grafixdon:

Keep digging, when your own calamity comes, your hidden secrets shall be dig out for the world to mock you.

Nonsense as usual
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Midastorch(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
ivolt:

You are not just a rape apologist but a rapist defender.

Nobody has been arrested or even charged with rape but you are busy spamming
every thread to preemptively defend those who might be involved.

Something must be seriously wrong somewhere.

Shut the Bleep up......he explained explicitly that it is "Juvenile deliquency"....that is no rape....he's not a rape apologist, you're the slowpoke here who cannot think with his brain....Both parents are to blame, more blame is on the the school for leaving the children unsupervised....
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by IamAsiri: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
If it minor versus minor, it is not rape. It is juvenile delinquency.

Could be rape o. Just that they don't go to prisons because they are young. I am not just saying what I don't know. I was shown children with such cases when I went for a visit to juvenile delinquent homes. There are even some of them that are murderers but can't be tried due to their ages.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by connection77: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Do you know what? People clamoring for outright returning of missionary school back to real owners but they do not listen because of selfish interest now it's getting interesting day by day. My opinion, to get back lost glory and moral decadence of education sector. Authority needs to go back to drawing board and put things right before it become unbearable for all.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Litmus: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:
That stuff isn't rape.. the girl was intentional about it and was even ontop of the guy.
Parents need to monitor and train their kids well.. school won't do everything for you or come to your house and see what your kids are consuming in their free time.

"Statutory Rape" was possibly the context meant ;nevertheless, i am unsure how this applies in cases were principal actors are all Minors, Special Needs or compromised by intoxicants etc. Principal actors in this case all appear Minors.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by unmask: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
flokii:
That stuff isn't rape.. the girl was intentional about it and was even ontop of the boy, as if she was the one directing the whole thing sef..

Parents need to monitor and train their kids well.. schools won't do everything for you or come to your house and see what your kids are consuming in their free time.
At the time the event took place, the kids were under the care of their teachers. I thought they were meant to be in separate rooms?
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by kingyakos: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Northernblood5:
Her mum ought to be arrested for Defamation tof the school.

If my child was a student of the school, i may withdraw my child because such wayward Children like those shouldn't be anywhere close to my Children.
Her mum thinks that we are all stupid and will just swallow the rape nonsense lies her wayward daughter told her when she comes to media, no way. She and other boys parents failed as parents but the difference is that the boys parents were wise not to come online and broadcast how wayward their Children are.

Very unwise woman

It might be like daughter like mother
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Ogunleti01: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by flokii: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
drlateef:

Read below:

The Age of Consent in Nigeria is 11 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 10 or younger in Nigeria are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Stop saying what you don't know oga.. all in an attempt to defend the rape allegation, protect the girl and call for the head of those boys, you're sounding dumb. Girls are usually ahead of their male peers by 5-10yrs in terms of exposure so it's safe to assume that the girl is actually the one lacking discipline and proper moral upbringing.

I mean she wasn't tied or held down by force against her wish, instead she was performing different sex styles on them which we wonder how and where she learnt such from.
They should take the boys too for STDs tests and sanction the school for neglect of minors.
No RAPE CASE abeg.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by wiseoneking: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
That is not rape. Even the logic of statutory rape does not make that incident a rape. This is because neither the girl nor the boys are up to the age of consent. It is a case of juvenile delinquency because both the girl and the boys are minors and they willingly did it. The video shows the girl was not forced. The girl and the boys should be disciplined according to their ages.

Rape is evil. Pedophilia is evil. I do not support any of them. But this particular case is not rape. The school management should be severely punished for leaving underage students unmonitored.

I do not give a dam about fools who will call me a rape apologist here.
I'm ok to some extent of your writeup but just wondering how you got to know that the said girl was not forced to do that against her will. Do you really have evidence to that? They are both minors , that's understandable too.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by immortalcrown(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
IamAsiri:
Could be rape o. Just that they don't go to prisons because they are young. I am not just saying what I don't know. I was shown children with such cases when I went for a visit to juvenile delinquent homes. There are even some of them that are murderers but can't be tried due to their ages.
Using your logic in this case, it would have been rape if the boys forced her. Both of them are minors and none of them was forced into the act.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by kingyakos: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bad upbringing daughter of a shameless mother who come online to talk trash.....I wish say the 10yrs old ashawo get belle
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Unshackled: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Northernblood5:
Her mum ought to be arrested for Defamation tof the school.

If my child was a student of the school, i may withdraw my child because such wayward Children like those shouldn't be anywhere close to my Children.
Her mum thinks that we are all stupid and will just swallow the rape nonsense lies her wayward daughter told her when she comes to media, no way. She and other boys parents failed as parents but the difference is that the boys parents were wise not to come online and broadcast how wayward their Children are.

Very unwise woman
what about the issue of the school asking the girl not to disclose the incident to the parents?

What about the school asking the woman not to get her husband involved?

What about the school lying it was just a kissing incident?

What about the zoom meeting?

Now are you uncommonly stupid or evil or both?
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by wirinet(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Marvyx:
They need to shut down the school for being negligent and trying to cover up. They have been in the news before too for covering up a teacher that defiled a minor of two years.

That's what goes on in many woke schools in Nigeria. No discipline, nothing at all.

BTW the parents of the children involved failed in their jobs as parents because both those in the room and those that were having sex were clearly comfortable. That wasn't even that girl's first time. Really disgusting if you ask me.

If they should shut down every school where students secondary school students) engage in sex, no school will remain open in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by AbiaNextGoverno: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
drlateef:

If a minor is involved, it is statutory rape. Whether the girl was riding well or not is immaterial.

Did you pass through primary school at all?
Two underage kids, having sex, with the girl on top, riding the boy like a horse?
Who even raped who lemme ask?

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Otiv: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
At this point just shut up
ivolt:

Good that you proudly display your ancestors.
But it is a shame that your reasoning ability is inferior to those primates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Junior Bros Waec Result / Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.