Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help (25627 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by lasisi69(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool SO SORRY 4 DEM!

Very soon no be me go de CAPRISUN everybody to buy der OWN KALA!

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

make u buy ur own KALA and dog am 4 ur bag!

IF too say Dem get KALA, Na to BLAST BLAST the useless MANCHIS der left legs DROP 4 GROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
lol cheesy cheesy... I'm forever looking forward to when you'd get tired with these lines shocked shocked

Airminem what do you think ?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Boogyman557:

IF too say Dem get KALA, Na to BLAST BLAST the useless MANCHIS der left legs DROP 4 GROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
no be everybody get mind to hold kala

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by princeemmma(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rape here and there, even if they aren't raped, they will always say they are raped
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Omoluabi16(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
You catch them, they will blame poverty. Yet they are so obsessed with violating this young girls. Wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
This is quite unfortunate i thought the police should swing into action immediately seeing they are students
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Heavensent01(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Which west?

ignore this Yoruba haters specimen like Malory, they're inconsequential

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by PharNEWS(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Matters ARISING
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by kernniejay(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Which west?
You get time for that mumu?

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Emadani(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mad people everywhere �
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Security agents and the school are to blame.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Boogyman557: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
bukky1994:
no be everybody get mind to hold kala
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na true u talk Shar!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Boogyman557: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
lasisi69:
lol cheesy cheesy... I'm forever looking forward to when you'd get tired with these lines shocked shocked

Holly Gram cool lolz..

My Gee!

I get plenty lines!

I get STRETCHMARK 4 my YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by lasisi69(f): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool lolz..

My Gee!

I get plenty lines!

I get STRETCHMARK 4 my YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
my guy... I'm a fan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Shonaswit(f): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
[left][/left] Boggyman how far . I didn’t hear from you again based on the email I sent. I wan follow you talk for phone. It’s important oo abeg
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Paulianfa(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
= INSECURITIES=
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by samfrancis1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Afonjashapmouth: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
If we adopt the death penalty for some offenses people go calm down for this country...
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Boogyman557: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Shonaswit:
[left][/left] Boggyman how far . I didn’t hear from you again based on the email I sent. I wan follow you talk for phone. It’s important oo abeg
Holly Gram cool My Gee no VEX..

I never Sub.

Na Free opera mini I de use brows for now..

wen I Sub I go reply the email..

WTF MAN!
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Gospel367: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Afonja rapists on the loose. After skull mining, they are no 1 in raping and thuggery
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na true u talk Shar!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
yeah

1 Like

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by biilwwu(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Afonjakid:
It's a normal thing in wild wild west but most of them are more concerned with what is happening in the east.. well, I guess that their lives don't matter to them cheesy
Dont always bring tribalism to every issues, We all need adequate security.
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by BJanta: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
Everywhere in the west is now rape

Ogun State is the most useless in the Southwest. The government is so detached from the governed. Can you here what everyone is saying about the incident that has ended the academic career of some of the students. The poly pro says is not aware, but I that live in Ibadan can effortlessly write a 10-report of an incident that is not just talk of the town but the terror of the entire Ilaro community. The police, cursed liars as they are ,are not saying the truth. Prominent people in the town have the DPO who demanded for an amount of money before he could lift a finger, and who isn't ready to do anything before the said bribe is delivered. And look at the government not even showing any concerns. Such is Ogun State, they have never good responsive and responsible government. It's not just only this government, successive governments have always been like this,except Raji Rasaki's government. And generally, the citizens don't complain because they are gullible ,docile and indolent .All this will pass and go ,and nothing will happen. Go and look at the conditions of the road in the entire state, you will shudder. Such a thing can definitely not happen in Oyo or Ondo State, and other states in the Southwest. Makinde would have been there personally, and Aketi would not stay back and expect some hapless civil servant to bring ' report " . In Oyo State, Amotekun patrols every major city throughout the day . And the same police that cannot work in Ogun State, will patrol throughout the night. Some times they start as early as 9pm. Why ? Because of the body language of the governor. This Abiodun even appears to be so abjectly docile and indolent. A very lazy and clueless individual. May GOD help the inhabitants of the town.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Malory: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
BJanta:

Ogun State is the most useless in the Southwest. The government is so detached from the governed. Can you here what everyone is saying about the incident that has ended the academic career of some of the students. The poly pro says is not aware, but I that live in Ibadan can effortlessly write a 10-report of an incident that is not just talk of the town but the terror of the entire Ilaro community. The police, cursed liars as they are ,are not saying the truth. Prominent people in the town have the DPO who demanded for an amount of money before he could lift a finger, and who isn't ready to do anything before the said bribe is delivered. And look at the government not even showing any concerns. Such is Ogun State, they have never good responsive and responsible government. It's not just only this government, successive governments have always been like this,except Raji Rasaki's government. And generally, the citizens don't complain because they are gullible ,docile and indolent .All this will pass and go ,and nothing will happen. Go and look at the conditions of the road in the entire state, you will shudder. Such a thing can definitely not happen in Oyo or Ondo State, and other states in the Southwest. Makinde would have been there personally, and Aketi would not stay back and expect some hapless civil servant to bring ' report " . In Oyo State, Amotekun patrols every major city throughout the day . And the same police that cannot work in Ogun State, will patrol throughout the night. Some times they start as early as 9pm. Why ? Because of the body language of the governor. This Abiodun even appears to be so abjectly docile and indolent. A very lazy and clueless individual. May GOD help the inhabitants of the town.
What a pity. It seems Ogun state is in trouble for a long time

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Pnorh(f): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Same happened to us in school last year to the extent that we protested,... and school shut down activities for 2weeks,... and held a security summits with the traditional rulers and elders in the community,... it’s a very terrible experience I must say.
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Charly68: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
If any man come to rape you let him lose his dick forever ..
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by eedhrisademola(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Which west?
Na KANYE WEST Oo!
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by eedhrisademola(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Which west?
Na KANYE WEST Oo!
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Chiraq77(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Na Frat Boys dey Run am
Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by airminem(f): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2022
lasisi69:

Lol

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help by Advertisershubs(f): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
My dear, We are the causes of our problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICAL Students Celebrate Their Graduation In Style (phtos/video) / Has PEDMAS Really Taken Over From BODMAS? / ASUU To Continue Strike, Fails To Ease Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.