Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 (407 Views)

Wike: Don’t Vote Anybody Supporting Currency Redesign (video / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Whether my vote will count or not I'm not supporting or voting any stupid person in 2023. If we Nigerians can't protest against the fraudulent constitution called military made 1999 constitution then we will remain like this till eternity and keep hoping that someday Nigeria will be good .

Of course the contestants have nothing to offer because 1999 constitution don't emphasize on good governance the constitution only make provisions for politicians to steal public funds.

If you think Nigeria will better than this when your tribe men occupy the presidency you are a long way continue hoping there, this country can't get better without they restructure and change the constitution.Even despite the achievements of Buhari in his hometown Daura the people of the state still wallowing in poverty and migrating to southern Nigeria to beg for alms

The problem is that north keep saying south should define restructuring but till today they keep saying they don't understand the meaning...Also igbos in red chamber and green chamber not support restructuring it's only southwest and south south calling for restructuring.
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nobody know your papilo. grin
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Already stated it there .And I will not mislead anyone to vote anyone in this coming election.
Krss216:
Nobody know your papilo. grin
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Already stated it there .And I will not mislead anyone to vote anyone in this coming election.
But make we reason this thing well,you dey very right,all of Dem no care about us oo.
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by Afamsi: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Anybody that doesn't have good sense of judgement should stay away from voting in the coming election. We don't want another Sai Baba as president. I have never voted for Buhari in my life
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by MetaPhysical: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Whether my vote will count or not I'm not supporting or voting any stupid person in 2023. If we Nigerians can't protest against the fraudulent constitution called military made 1999 constitution then we will remain like this till eternity and keep hoping that someday Nigeria will be good .

Of course the contestants have nothing to offer because 1999 constitution don't emphasize on good governance the constitution only make provisions for politicians to steal public funds.

If you think Nigeria will better than this when your tribe men occupy the presidency you are a long way continue hoping there, this country can't get better without they restructure and change the constitution.Even despite the achievements of Buhari in his hometown Daura the people of the state still wallowing in poverty and migrating to southern Nigeria to beg for alms

The problem is that north keep saying south should define restructuring but till today they keep saying they don't understand the meaning...Also igbos in red chamber and green chamber not support restructuring it's only southwest and south south calling for restructuring.

Im with you.
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
SELF-DETERMINATION IS THE SOLUTION
YORUBA NATION NOW
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by Kilotat: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Don't just cancel election like that. Vote for the person that has the same agenda on the constitution
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by duro4chang(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Me too
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by Wisfem: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Apathy is the worst form of political naivety, Bad leaders will continue to rule and destroy your future and the future of your unborn children
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
The day Nigerians realized this same day we will start enjoy good governance we deserve...They keep playing religious and ethnicity card on gullible Nigerians we thought they are protecting our interests. They make it look like hausa have issues with Yoruba they make it look like Yoruba hate igbo.

But guess what both hausa and igbo and Yoruba politicians forget their differences whenever they want to share national cake...We should
Krss216:

But make we reason this thing well,you dey very right,all of Dem no care about us oo.
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by Resurrection212: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Honestly I'm consider this your thought I might do same thing too.
Re: I Will Never Vote Anybody In 2023 by Esama: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
I will vote Tinubu he will not disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

We’re Aware Of Risks In Rehabilitating Repentant Terrorists – Zulum / We Have Proof That Tinubu Media Group Were Behind Judas Posters: Osinbajo Group / 2023: Could This Be True ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.