Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? (37931 Views)

It's Almost 5pm & No Pictures From APC Rally In Benue, What's Going On? / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Leave him, he has acknowledged.
Next time, he should get his facts right! False information is very easy to spread!.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by 07kjb: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You see Why i say you are an Ignorant mofo?? Apart from those 8 Lgas, Urhobos have many communities in Ijawland.e.g Odorubu,Uduophori,Gbaregolor, kiagbodo,etc! Even some parts of Obiaruku speak Urhobo! One Agbor girl has cooked food for you, u re now getting over-excited and spilling trash!

Did you have any problem with the igbos... the hate is glaring
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
TuBaba is asking that question on the wrong platform. He should have made the post of Facebook where most politically active Benue people are found.

By the way, he's hypocritical too. The idoma are doing to us what the Tiv are doing to the entire state.

If they really wanna have this discussion, they should first allow an Igede man to become the Senator or Minister for Zone C. When this happens, then they can have the moral platform upon which to stand and make such demands for governorship.

So the problem is a deeper issue of sectionalization in the state.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Osariemen12:

Be civil dear sis. You can present your points without badmouthing anyone. However, you have only begged the question; you did prove me wrong with statistics. Only Whizdom did.
Bro, not Sis. Ok.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by JONSYN7154: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
God1000:
they are big bullies, and that's not democracy at all
You this IGEDE guy again?

Guy, you never fulfill your promise to me o.
You say u go give me one IGEDE to marry and I still dey wait for u.

Abi u don bekom buhari wey no dey kip to promise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by MartinsD12(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
God1000:
There's marginalisation everywhere in Nigeria both at the national, state and local government levels.

The Tivs have numeric advantage over idoma and igede put together and they are not ready to relinquish power yet, the same way idoma people believe that the seat of Benue south senatorial zone is their birthright and they won't allow igede man to be senator.

The Tivs have been producing governor since 1999 and it's not fair, we want equal representation and opportunity to serve.

I appeal to the Tivs to reconsider and allow other tribes to produce governor.

I have a cordial relationship with my tiv and idoma friends and neighbours both at home and work in my state of residence, this issue of discrimination only exist more in Benue state.

We all should come together and embrace one another because outside the shores of Nigeria, nobody cares whether you are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or igede.
The outside world doesn't care, we carry the same image and national identity.

I think there's Something fundamentally wrong with Nigeria, say no to tribalism, nepotism and marginalisation.

Na today you know say something is fundamentally wrong with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by 00FFT00(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
omenkaLives:
TuBaba is asking that question on the wrong platform. He should have made the post of Facebook where most politically active Benue people are found.

By the way, he's hypocritical too. The idoma are doing to us what the Tiv are doing to the entire state.

If they really wanna have this discussion, they should first allow an Igede man to become the Senator or Minister for Zone C. When this happens, then they can have the moral platform upon which to stand and make such demands for governorship.

So you're this much disadvantaged in your home state?. I dare say handicapped, and Igbo are your problem.
Ewu!

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by annisy(f): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zoning needs to be enshrine in our constitution!! I support zoning at every level for fairness, equity, and justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Athemisia: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
God1000:
that's very good, equal representation will bring rapid growth
Rapid growth ke??
Is like you have never been to Delta State...
All you see around there are half done projects...

Funny thing is that all the Governors comes from one party, yet no proper development from an oil producing state.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
I've had 3 girlfriends: Idoma, Igede & Tiv at different times from that state and they all served me well. I think they deserve each other.

What am I talking about sef? grin grin
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by JaneYave(f): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
alsudan:

An Yhula TSWAR the joke is on you if you think everyone that stands for a just an Equitable Nigeria and Condemns the Maginalization of the SE must be from the region.

Might just save your political career in the future and make you my newspaper reading and Banter replying deputy like Ogiri Ajene was. So show some respect. cool

Hahaha. Let laugh in Tiv

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by luizpippo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
omenkaLives:

Why is Igede lumped together in the same zone as Idoma?

Why were they not given a zone like it is done in Kogi

Igala takes East
Ebira takes Central
Okun takes West.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Ijoh(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
LIE! Are u even a Deltan nr a visitor?? Urhobos have the HIGHEST voting strength! They have 8LGA BUT have lots of communities inside Bomadi, Burutu and Ukwuani lgas!

There are no Urhobo in Bomadi and Burutu
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by RacistProudIgbo: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
abegi comot for road that's how one Said Igbos have the largest voting strength in Nigeria... Some go tel u say na igbos plenty for Lagos... Isn't that nonsense chest beating... [s]The ppple u are calling igbos in Delta Dem tell u say Dem be Igbos??
[/s]

Your useless illiterate parents did not take you to school Abi, Are you Igbo to know those that are Igbos and not? Get lost slave for life. From Some tiny part in Edo to Rivers, we are all Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Ijoh(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Don't mind him! He is likely an NYSC dude posted to Delta state. Urhobos have the highest population. They have 8LGA but have lots of communities in Ndokwa and Ijaw land! The community where E.K.Clark comes from (kiagbodo) speaks Urhobo! D Ijaws also have a Great population because they are polygamous and bear plenty children!

Kiagbodo is ijaw community.
That's Edwin Clark home.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by DimIsaac10(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
They should go and vote
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Guyman02: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Iriruaga100:

They don’t have the largest voting strength in Delta. Get you stat right sir
The Delta Igbos do, no other single tribe have a higher numerical strength except they merge
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by onatisi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
what stops 2face too from contesting ?
there is no law barring any eligible nigerian from contesting any post
God1000:
There's marginalisation everywhere in Nigeria both at the national, state and local government levels.

The Tivs have numeric advantage over idoma and igede put together and they are not ready to relinquish power yet, the same way idoma people believe that the seat of Benue south senatorial zone is their birthright and they won't allow igede man to be senator.

The Tivs have been producing governor since 1999 and it's not fair, we want equal representation and opportunity to serve.

I appeal to the Tivs to reconsider and allow other tribes to produce governor.

I have a cordial relationship with my tiv and idoma friends and neighbours both at home and work in my state of residence, this issue of discrimination only exist more in Benue state.

We all should come together and embrace one another because outside the shores of Nigeria, nobody cares whether you are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or igede.
The outside world doesn't care, we carry the same image and national identity.

I think there's Something fundamentally wrong with Nigeria, say no to tribalism, nepotism and marginalisation.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
alsudan:
The Idoma should first allow Omenkas tribe Igede to be the Zone C Senator in Benue, before demanding for Governor.

As it is, Omenka can never amount to anything in Benue politics, not even just a Senator. It’s that horrible for the fellow.

The most painful thing is that the dolt, OmenkaLives, would leave the huge log in his eyes to bash others.

I just feel nothing but pity for him and wish him and his clansmen the very best in their quest for true representation.

Igede for Governor, Benue State 2022.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by alasane: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
haggai247:
Is 14 greater than 7? first question for tuface.

Idomas should find a politician that could tell the tivs why they need power.

Tiv will continue to be the governors because they have more local government than idoma igede etilo junkun and other smaller tribe.

Democracy no be zoning ooo
@BOLD
Relate this your analogy to National level which means the Hausa /Fulani or the NORTHERN should continue ruling Nigeria.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Iriruaga100(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Osariemen12:

God bless you for making attempt to provide evidence. Most people quoting me do so emotionally without evidence. The statistics you gave is accurate. Turn out during election is a different thing. Well done.

You’re the one using election result as main population. Trust me Delta North doesn’t have the numbers against Delta Central.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Osariemen12: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Iriruaga100:

You’re the one using election result as main population. Trust me Delta North doesn’t have the numbers against Delta Central.

I don't think voting strength means any other different thing apart from election results.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by sokera: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nigeria is illiterate society, there is nothing like marginalization, it’s normal for majority to rule the minority… you can all see how the white Caucasian are ruling the black American… it’s only in Nigeria foreigners and minority Fulani are ruling the indigenous people of Nigeria .
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Vincent1605: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Start campaigning for Equity justice and fairness for your people..you can also them push it from any of ur Latest Heat single
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Damibiz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Democracy no be by zoning,is a game of majority.....The Tivs have 12 local governments while the idomas occupied just 7...is 7 bigger than 12 ?.....I don't like the happenings in the state but clearly that's not the way forward,work on a better Benue not Idoma Governor.....#OurBenueOurPride
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by haggai247: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
alasane:

@BOLD
Relate this your analogy to National level which means the Hausa /Fulani or the NORTHERN should continue ruling Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a country, its a conglomerate of different ethnic group.

Let arewa Biafra oduduwa and Niger Delta go.

Even the north have many ethnic clans Hausa is just a tribe in the north and the main language they all speak.

Ask around in nassarawa taraba and borno Kaduna Hausa are few in these states.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by agentarcher(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Iriruaga100:

They don’t have the largest voting strength in Delta. Get you stat right sir

That guy has never set foot on delta state before. He should come to Delta state and say that in public. Topic was about Benue state. He has managed to sneak in a lie that has nothing to do with the topic.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by agentarcher(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Osariemen12:

That's true. If not for equity, the Igbos of Delta State have the numeric advantage to perpetuate themselves in the state government house.

I never knew they were this large until recently. Check out Anioma
Aniocha North
Aniocha South
Ika south
Ika North-East
Ndokwa East
Ndokwa West
Oshimili North
Oshimili South
Ukwuani
All these are Igbos and they have the highest voting strength in the state. Equity can be a good thing in every situation.

Can you stop using social media to spread lies?
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by Osariemen12: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
agentarcher:

Can you stop using social media to spread lies?

I believe the LGAs you quoted are all Anioma. Single any out that is not part of Anioma.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by MCMLXXVI(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Osariemen12:

That's true. If not for equity, the Igbos of Delta State have the numeric advantage to perpetuate themselves in the state government house.

I never knew they were this large until recently. Check out Anioma
Aniocha North
Aniocha South
Ika south
Ika North-East
Ndokwa East
Ndokwa West
Oshimili North
Oshimili South
Ukwuani
All these are Igbos and they have the highest voting strength in the state. Equity can be a good thing in every situation.

LMAO.
Urhobo is the numero uno in Delta state. They are larger than all the other tribes in Delta combined.
Yes. Quote me anywhere.
If those guys should choose to just massively vote along co-ordinated tribal interests, let me tell you, no other ethnic group would smell governorship in Delta, ever again.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by agentarcher(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Osariemen12:

I believe the LGAs you quoted are all Anioma. Single any out that is not part of Anioma.

I would like you to explain to explain to me how they hold the highest voting power in delta state. I would prefer you even come to the office and explain to all of us here. We are very curious to know.
Re: 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? by JaneYave(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
sokera:
Nigeria is illiterate society, there is nothing like marginalization, it’s normal for majority to rule the minority… you can all see how the white Caucasian are ruling the black American… it’s only in Nigeria foreigners and minority Fulani are ruling the indigenous people of Nigeria .
Abeg tell them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Vincent Ogbulafor Is Dead! (Ex-PDP National Chairman Dies At 73) / Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.