Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son (59035 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Death Of Newborn Son In Heartbreaking Post / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by angelEmade: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pymetrics:
What Allah destined cannot be avert. They have money, they have good Healthcare, qualified doctors, nurses, surgeon and others. Yet, Allah took the soul of that kid.
Shame on him then
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Weezy463: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Starseed:
One of the most painful thing is when a parent loses his/her child.

May God strengthen you my GOAT. RIP to the baby GOAT
Amen
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by neztar: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:
My sincere condolence. cry cry

Liverpool go collect tomorrow
am crazy about you and would like to fùck you. I have a big dick
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Weezy463: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
angelEmade:
Shame on him then
YOU ARE JUST TOO SENSELESS!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by zikter(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
sirblend:
Na every year him wife dey born?
GOAT
Always scoring on and off the pitch
Funny enough, this is the first time his girlfriend/wife will give birth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by harmony75: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
My condolences
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Yommychrz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
DavSagacity:

Exactly. His wife need him more at this trying time
they’re not married
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by angelEmade: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Weezy463:

Your father and generations must be senseless...religious fanatic who doesnt even understand what or who my statement is directed at. Ode....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Yommychrz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Weezy463:

the fool is just attention seeker
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Yommychrz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
angelEmade:

Your father and generations must be senseless...religious fanatic who doesnt even understand what or who my statement is directed at. Ode....
oponu ni e
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by CHYKELIB(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
MY CONDOLENCE TO CR7 FAMILY RESPECT TO GOATMY CONDOLENCE TO CR7 FAMILY RESPECT TO GOATMY CONDOLENCE TO CR7 FAMILY RESPECT TO GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by angelEmade: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yommychrz:
oponu ni e
Lol e don dey pain this one too... religious fanatics full this platform ooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by engrchykae(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
That would be a very handsome man in the future like his dad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Jahlivesforever: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
oh! He would have been greater than his father
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Benny6944: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
NobleSeed:
so sorry GOAT cry
Next time make una try dey limit some kind stuff for social media. Children never land them post am, e land 2seconds them Post am haba.
No be everybody way wish you congrats mean well for you.
RIP to the Dead.

Gutter mentality.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by ufotty2001: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
This is an evidence that money is not everything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Benny6944: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
RIP to the boy. May God console CR7 and his family
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by bonnyhope: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Take heart CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Uchesis: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:

He won't play the match.

He is in mourning grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Amotolongbo(f): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
neztar:
am crazy about you and would like to fùck you. I have a big dick
When you finish fûcking your mother, post it online, then we can talk about that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by OCHKESTINE(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
My condolence to the CR7 family.
Let the kids alive be your comfort.

I feel your pain. Lost my son last year too, i didn't know it hit me until I fell sick for months for no reason.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
sotall:
undecided

That boy miss shaa. Imagine being the son of Christian Ronaldo!
You are starting life from the sky grin grin

R.I.P to him.
Life is a privilege
aswear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by sirblend: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
zikter:
Funny enough, this is the first time his girlfriend/wife will give birth

Christian Ronaldo has four children.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Edyice: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Double your money tomorrow

Just bet Liverpool straight win ..

And thank me tomorrow night
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Weezy463: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
angelEmade:

BECAUSE YOU MENTIONED MY FATHER,THE OWL OF THE SECT SHALL DEAL RUTHLESSLY WITH YOUR ENTIRE KIND!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by MightyHand(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Xo I wouldn't see my Goat in Tomorrow game against liVARpool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by angelEmade: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Weezy463:

BECAUSE YOU MENTIONED MY FATHER,THE OWL OF THE SECT SHALL DEAL RUTHLESSLY WITH YOUR ENTIRE KIND!
Werey you be afonja ritualist? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by zikter(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
sirblend:

Christian Ronaldo has four children.
All from surrogacy. Infact the children do not know their mothers. The women also signed non disclosure agreement to never reveal themselves. This his the first time his girlfriend will give birth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by IzzyAgu: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
ahh what A Lost. Take heart Legend!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by fineboynl(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Such an unlucky child.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by sniperr007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
My sincere condolences to the CR7 family

Did you send condolence to osinachi family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.