Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 (30513 Views)

One Of These Rats Must Have Bitten My Friend (Photo) / Man Narrowly Escapes Being Bitten By A Cobra In Toilet In Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Positiveme2020: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
akpunda86:

Look for the chemical market in your area ,there are different kinds of snake pesticide as all have pungent smell.Note I used the ammonia for Roaches and the snake pesticide for snakes just incase.but worked perfectly well

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
I heard that Chinese people dey chop am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by SeunNotOwner: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
morikee:

A humbler of all women
This one can make woman hug you tight free of charge

grin

Not my own mother, she kills roaches with slippers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by justicechichex: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Some say that it's bite transmits leprousy... How true is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Aaay: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by hardon1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cockroach do bite, and I don't spare them when I see them. Good enough I can detect their smell even from 3metres away. I no dey waste time kill them

That insect disguest me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Rivguydee(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Guest911:

They all fly grin
Not all please there’s a smaller specie mostly found up north. That one na just pest. One or two happened to be inside my bag and I brought it from NYSC Niger State down to Ph. Was so surprised to see them in their masses back home in Ph a month after my arrival. Dem dey born wetin no good guy!! Dem dey multiply exponentially and mostly live in the kitchen not the toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
morikee:

A humbler of all women
This one can make woman hug you tight free of charge

grin

I'll even jump inside your shirt if it has space.

Cockroaches scare and irritate the hell out of me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Osoboshi: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
E dey bite ohh,very painful bite.
Once bite me around 2013 had to be injected with analgesic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by ShaqFu: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Cockroaches scare and irritate the hell put of me!
Pussy_. Lol. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by revolt(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
This insect tormented my life back then... it's the single reason I'm very neat and tidy till this day.. yhats yhe only way yo get rid of them. . The fliers/ the airborne demons are the worst.. they fly in a crowd leave everybody and always head straight for me. Almost like they know I dread em. Also had an accident the day I saw one in my car after leaving it with a mecha ic for days. He prolly was eating inside my car and left the windows open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by MrAAA2: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
akpunda86:

German roaches in Nigeria,are we fighting a wat,abeg roach Na roach thou majority we have in Naija love living in septic and dirty kitchens,we have type that lives in the bushes the biafran type those are black very dark don't live in homes but in bushes.
But Russian and Ukrainian roaches are the baddest,still coming to Naija those are edible

Na wa o. �... I only know American and German roaches o.

Be like American roaches emigrated to Nigeria. Somehow, they are happy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by dontrulee: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
I have had some crazy encounters with cockroaches. One has flown iniside my boxers before, not a funny experience. But I am not scared of them at all. The way I kill them ehn, them dey fear come my side
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Jadesola641: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Arbitrage betting strategy is a way of getting 100% win from sport betting, videos ( https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcCmHpwDI01/?utm_medium=copy_link ) from my YouTube channel explains arbitrage betting, to get started with arbitrage, as someone who already knows about arbitrage you would need an arbitrage betting software to be able to get you arbitrage matches, some arbitrage betting example i have shown in many of my YouTube uploaded videos ( https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHP1Pwjv4F/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHRZwrDdYx/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJxWcgjsvV/?utm_medium=copy_link ), arbitrage betting odds as you know is an over giving odds or a mistake odd and the ones you get from the software can last up to 30 minutes before the bookmaker suspect it and recorrect the odd by then you would have played the game and be ready for your profit, Profits per a single arbitrage game can be up to 10-30% profits and you van get arbitrage games up to 5 daily or more depends on how many you want to play a day, arbitrage betting are available in all bookmakers Africa, Europe, America, arbitrage betting calculator allows you calculate the amount to stake on each of the team or player or options, with arbitrage betting you don't worry if the team wins or draw which ever the outcome you still make profits (this say more https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHPOClDF8V/?utm_medium=copy_link ) , arbitrage betting for beginners already explained in my YouTube video, arbitrage betting in Nigeria available on the arbitrage software as the software has all Nigeria bookmakers and you can use any 3 to get started and make profits, so what step are you taking about financial freedom? steady income? free from brokenness? (Some of my withdrawals https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJxWcgjsvV/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJw45tjzdu/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJw45tjzdu/?utm_medium=copy_link )
or are you ok and still need more or more idea as to making money?
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Brains are not sold in the market I would have bought one but looking at myself,I probably won't know what to do with it anyway. I am useless and I love c0ckroaches cause it reminds me of C0ck.

If you like report this my comment like you did to the last one.

Buzu.
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Pussy_. Lol. grin cheesy

Lol
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by morikee: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Cockroaches scare and irritate the hell put of me!

Lol I do observe it frigten you guys to the extend that you can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by toygod2: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
MrAAA2:

Find out about the German roaches.
They typically don't fly, stubborn and difficult to get rid of.
I will prefer the American roaches to the German 'Hitler' roaches.

Hello ,

Please help me.

I am facing similar thing in my house.
The German roaches are everywhere in my house.

How do I get rid of these tormenting vermins??
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Praktikals(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
starbuck:
Yea.. Sometimes last year, it was very painful and it took a long while before it healed..

Besides, cockroach bites are poisonous because mine kept spreading to other places when I had the urge to scratch it
Roaches dont bite
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Breadfruit: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yes. During NYSC service that year, I was feeling a persistent pain on my finger during sleep. I awoke and behold, a cockroach was gnawing on the inside part of my finger. I flung it away and in the days following, proceeded to fumigate the entire flat (which I was sharing with some other guys and ladies). See hordes of dead cockroaches lying on their backs. embarassed
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by ukelament(m): 3:25am On Apr 20, 2022
They scratch and bite.
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by EdwardRandy(m): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2022
shadrach77:

They do. They provide food for birds and hens
Cockroaches are also delicacies for lizards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by MrAAA2: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2022
toygod2:

Hello ,

Please help me.

I am facing similar thing in my house.
The German roaches are everywhere in my house.

How do I get rid of these tormenting vermins??

Vacuum clean your rooms and all the corners you can access.
Continue to use insecticides against them, the corners, crevices
Clean and avoid water lodged anywhere including the kitchen.
Repeatedly apply insecticides.

It's war without end...
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by MisterKennedy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lamanii22:
I think they scratch….
Hi dear
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by MisterKennedy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
qekng40:
Very irritating insect especially the flying ones sad

Edited: So some folks don't know not all cockroaches fly, well some species don't.

The flying cockroach is the best example of turning a hunter to become the hunted sad

How will I want to kill a mere insect and it turns to pursue me while flying

Baby don't worry... Any cockroach that touches your sweet fresh skin, I will make it to do frog jump

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by MisterKennedy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
starbuck:
Yea.. Sometimes last year, it was very painful and it took a long while before it healed..

Besides, cockroach bites are poisonous because mine kept spreading to other places when I had the urge to scratch it

Hmmm so sorry dear... Hope they didn't cause much scratches and swelling?
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by MisterKennedy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dynamiceagle:
Hate it

Hmmm if I cook it will you love to eat it
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by silibaba: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
starbuck:

Exactly. Once they bite you nah automatic ring worm be that.
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Dynamiceagle(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hmmm if I cook it will you love to eat it

Yuk tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Positiveme2020: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
akpunda86:

Look for the chemical market in your area ,there are different kinds of snake pesticide as all have pungent smell.Note I used the ammonia for Roaches and the snake pesticide for snakes just incase.but worked perfectly well

Ok, thanks
Re: Have You Been Bitten By A Cockroach Before?11 by Jchi9876: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
toffyz:

Alaye park well jor
So you never see any roach 4 your kitchen or room before abi
Does that mean your room and kitchen are always sparkenly clean ?

Yes very very.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Human-like Behaviors In Animals / Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old) / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.