Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) (47069 Views)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Allen Onyema :A Lesson To One Nigeria Igbos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

The Igbos aren't united but our Apprenticeship system have made millions of Igbos millonaires today in Igbo-land and ofcourse enroute to becoming a course of study in havard university.

Did any one tell this bald headed pig masquerading as a pastor how the Igbos rose from the ashes of the civil war? if the Igbos are not united has he falsely claimed how then are we the richest per capita?

how did this bloke come about this stupid unfounded statement?

He is from Edo state were eventually all tribes are at logger-head and have disdain for each other to the extent the esans and bini don't marry. The esakos are at the zenith of the hit as they are considered foreigners.

Every idiot one's to have a say on Igbo affairs and the most annoying part is; the genetic idiots will always spill their trash based on hear-say and not based on personal experience.
Anambra man mentality
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

The Igbos aren't united but our Apprenticeship system have made millions of Igbos millonaires today in Igbo-land and ofcourse enroute to becoming a course of study in havard university.

Did any one tell this bald headed pig masquerading as a pastor how the Igbos rose from the ashes of the civil war? if the Igbos are not united has he falsely claimed how then are we the richest per capita?

He is from Edo state were eventually all tribes are at logger-head and have disdain for each other to the extent the esans and bini don't marry. The esakos are at the zenith of the hit as they are considered foreigners.

Every idiot one's to have a say on Igbo affairs and the most annoying part is; the genetic idiots will always spill their trash based on hear-say and not based on personal experience.
To correct you there edo's aren't at war with one another. And when did esan stop marrying the binis? Liar, I can't even remember when any edo community had any tribal war with another. Yes there are pockets of dissatisfaction now and then, and that's normal. Stop telling lies Mr

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by maestroferddi: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
adekolaelect:
Ogbeni all those Yorubas you mention up there are our leaders who are all trying to grip power but under Yorubas agendas .they are all tangible stake holders in South west .can you pls mention any reasonable and generational leaders in Igbo land that have good influence in Igbo land and outside? Sorry there is no need for that question once many of you can not respect or regard anybody as your leader .
You are shaking now ...

Then you asked a stupid question...

Are the following people from Gbongan, Ede or Iragbiji?

Nnamdi Azikiwe;

Odumegwu Ojukwu;

Akanu Ibiam;

Michael Okpara;

Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe;

Aguiyi Ironsi;

Nwafor Orizu;

Alex Ekwueme;

Sam Mbakwe;

Just to mention a few...

Abi your brain dey touch? You prescribe to us who we shall call leaders?

Just leave your bush village and travel around to learn...

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
NA TODAY I KNOW SAY THIS MAN NA FAKE MAN OF GOD. COMPLETE EWU!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by solmak: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please preach the word of God, stop playing politics. That is the unbeliever talk
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by 1869nn: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cheesy grin

When everyone dislikes you, I mean everyone from Nigeria to SouthAfrica , Malaysia and Ghana .. Christians and Muric . Young and Old, PDP and APC

Then perhaps you have a fundamental problem

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by 1869nn: 12:55am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Suleiman whose arse they kissed yesterday has become a nonentity to them today. Very emotionally imbalanced twerps. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by charlesditro: 1:30am On Apr 20, 2022
Tho true but he doesn't mean well from his perspective. For me I would say A typical Igbo man is a problem to everyone not just Igbo because we are not sentimental or cowards. We call a spade a spade, if you are wrong you are wrong and being my brother won't stop me from condemning your actions outrightly, thats the the true American spirit where your background is not considered but your individual personality m, credibility and efficiency. An Igbo man Is neutral and just. An Igbo man would choose a qualified candidate from another tribe over his brother if his brother is unskilled professionally as regards the job at hand. So if you want a just recommendation of an unbiased president, vote an Igbo and you will see only qualified people in offices and not his brothers in the helms of affairs.i remain a proud Igbo man independently and collectively.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2022
perez100:
Suleiman is right. When you tell some Igbos who are against IPOB that they are fools they think you don't know what you are saying. You openly blame Nnamdi Kanu when soldiers kill innocent Igbo youths but such thing don't happen in the North - yet you these Igbo fools think they have brain. You blame Nnamdi Kanu and then give soldiers the permission to continue killing your people. I am against unknown gunmen killing security agents but that will not make me support the killing of innocent Igbo youths by the security and blame Nnamdi Kanu instead of the killers of our people.

You blame Nnamdi Kanu and leave the killers. Just imagine, and they think they are educated. Other tribes cannot do such. When soldiers in 2009 during Yaradua attacked Niger Delta militants - I did not see them blame militants for the killing of innocent civilians by the army. They all condemned the military but that never meant they supported the militants.

Glad to see that someone still remembers that innocent civilians were killed in the Niger Delta by the Yaradua Government as against the current political correctness seeking narrative that Yaradua couldn't hurt a fly hence was a saint.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Vermine:
thank you very much but what I want to say is simple but the truth. Igbo don't really know there enemies. It is this so called our Christian brothers. The envy us cos most are from very minor tribe of less than 100000.igbo should forget about Christianity but play politics.Christianity is not do us any good.support the Fulani's and get some benefit and leave the Fulani's and hausas to keep on killing and dealing with this idiots.

Nigeria wouldn't have ever degenerated to this tragic killing field by Fulanis if Igbos hadn't taken the rather strange and illogical decision to, at a moment as critical as independence, align with the Fulanis to the rejection of the proposed all-South/Middle Belt alliance which captured these Southern minority tribes you seem to so much hate now.
That ill-conceived decision by Igbos'at such a critical moment remains the foundation of all the evil that has plagued the country till today be it corruption, prolonged military rule, emergence of a cabal at the center, rise of militia groups in all parts of the country, emergence of incompetent rulers in succession thereafter, etc.
That decision was a very myopic and thoughtless one for which Igbos' will continue to be on the wrong side of history and for which posterity seems to be finding it difficult to forgive them judging from what the Igbo race has been reduced to in Nigeria till today.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:14am On Apr 20, 2022
EastisBae:

The hate is real and nothing has changed since 1966!

Most Nigerians are the most hypocritical and despicable beings I have ever seen and I will give my reasons. In the 1960's, while the East was relatively united despite having diverse ethnicities, the North and West were boiling. Ahmadu Bello was having a running battle with some leaders of Northern minorities which culminated in the Tiv riots. He also had serious issues with the NEPU headed by Aminu Kano but the East was peaceful.

Same period, Awolowo was not only betrayed by Akintola, he even connived with the North to have him arrested and imprisoned. It was the crises and fights there that indirectly led to the 1966 coup, then counter coup and eventually civil war. Nothing of such happened in the East despite the fact that Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara, Akanu Ibiam and prominent leaders of the minorities were all on ground! Nobody blackmailed the yorubas of being disunited! Nobody accused the Hausa or Fulanis of being disunited!

Much later, Jakande Also betrayed Awolowo again, this time it eventually led to his death and he even said it himself before his suicide. Nobody blackmailed yorubas! What about Bola Ige who was betrayed by Omisore, and till date his murder is still unresolved while the prime suspect is the current secretary of APC!
What about the death of that man that contested against tinubu in 1999 only for him to be murdered? Funsho Williams was murdered in cold blood yet again, till today, his murderers are still walking free! Same thing happened to Bola Ige!!!

Nothing of such has ever happened to Igbos! I can think of politicians in Igboland who are so bitter with each other that they can't relate well talk more of murdering!

In 1993, MKO Abiola was betrayed by prominent yorubas including their obas, he was imprisoned and disgraced even to the extent of his love making with his wife being videoed! He later died in prison! What about Obasanjo and Tinubu fights while he was president? Nobody blackmailed yorubas!

Today, Tinubu and Osinbajo have divided yorubas with supporters of each group fighting each other with accusations of betrayal. Even Muric is today promoting violence against yoruba Christians just to appear cool with Northerners. What about Igboho who was abandoned and left to rot in a foreign prison! Compare with Nnamdi Kanu! If Igboho is an Igbo man, they would have been singing it everyday how Igbos abandoned him and be using it to blackmail Igbos.

Yesterday, a bastard who calls himself olowo of iwo opened his mouth to say that Igbos don't sell their lands to outsiders and despite how foolish and myopic he sounds, he used it as an excuse why Igbos would not be allowed to rule Nigeria. Before that, another scammer who calls himself a pastor lied on national TV about how Tafawa Balewa died and cursed Igbos. This bastard was even a toddler when this incident happened yet Akande who was already a journalist at the time and who was the person who found the corpse never stated such! Could this fraudster parading as Yoruba pastor tell the world were he got his fake story from? He knew it was fabricated lies, yet he said it as gospel truth!

Yet again, the same Igba-boyi by Igbos that is globally acclaimed as the world's biggest promoter of start-ups is what this fake and ashawo f**king pastor is saying rubbish about. I don't blame him, I would rather blame the Igbos that attend such fake church!!

Nobody is a fool, but we are all taking record of all these and thank God for internet, so nobody can lie against Igbos anymore without getting a rebbutall.

For all Nigerians, if you are honest and truly want a united country, now is the time to put your money where your mouth is. Igbos are not a minority group that would be silenced with blackmails and intimidation. The time is ticking for Nigeria to make things right before it becomes too late.

And when Igbo unity really mattered to their very existence in a life threatening situation, didn't Nnamdi Azikiwe betray Ojukwu and Arthur Nzeribe actively bided and won from Gowon the contract to import arms with which the Nigeria Army killed over 3 million innocent Igbo civilians yet both Azikiwe and Arthur Nzeribe remain heros among Igbos' till today? Tell me which other tribe is guilty of having some of its members taking internal betrayal to such an extent of supporting the Nigerian establishment in killing its own people like Zik and Arthur Nzeribe did in pursuit of either filthy lucre or vainglorious title of "detribalized nationalist".
There lies the difference between self betrayal among Igbos and self betrayal among the other tribes you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are shaking now ...

Nnamdi Azikiwe;

Odumegwu Ojukwu;

Akanu Ibiam;

Michael Okpara;

Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe;

Aguiyi Ironsi;

Nwafor Orizu;

Alex Ekwueme;

Sam Mbakwe;

Just to mention a few...

Names without credents .who knows all those unporpulars names you mention ?? I can only see two reasonable among of them . Which any one of them brought better lives for Igbos than destruction and shame. Shameles still mention "Ojukwu " among the names . Can you tell me the land mark of those poeple you mention in this new political dispensation or you have nothing upstairs than to dish out unreasonable insult to poeple Instead of clearefications?

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by maestroferddi: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2022
adekolaelect:
Names without credents .who knows all those unporpulars names you mention ?? I can only see two reasonable among of them . Which any one of them brought better lives for Igbos than destruction and shame. Shameles still mention "Ojukwu " among the names . Can you tell me the land mark of those poeple you mention in this new political dispensation or you have nothing upstairs than to dish out unreasonable insult to poeple Instead of clearefications?
Sort out your use of English first and then revert for a comprehensive tutorial on common sense...
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2022
maestroferddi:
Sort out your use of English first and then revert for a comprehensive tutorial on common sense...
mumu.

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Bonavi: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ddokie:
What a stupid statement from Suleiman.

Was Judas not a Jew like Jesus? Weren't the people that killed Julius Ceaser Romans? Are the northerners not the greatest casualties of the activities of Boko Haram terrorists and Bandits? Whose skulls are being mined in Ogun State if not that of the locals? We can go on and on.

Without attempting to amplify how much Igbos have assisted themselves in this hopeless country, I would like to ask Suleiman and his co travelers what exactly has happened amongst Igbos in terms of betrayal or wickedness to fellow tribesmen (politically and otherwise) that hasn't happened amongst other tribes in Nigeria or in other parts of the world?

Why should somebody at that level be pushing an unfounded narrative if not for sinister motives?

I dare Suleiman or anyone at that to provide instances of Igbos betraying Igbos beyond what has been seen amongst people of same tribe in Nigeria. Imagine him talking about Evans Enwerem and Chuba Okadigbo. What about Ladoja and Alao-Akala? Awo and Akintola? Tinubu and Osinbajo? Oshiomole and Obaseki, Suleman's Edo people? Who are the people who betrayed Abiola the most? Was Afonja an igbo man?

Person go just open mouth dey talk rubbish.

Ndigbo should stand strong and lift their heads high. One day, these enemies of ours shall be seen no more.

Your name should be Okoro Buffoon.

respect to you my dear brother. Beat the fools with stronger arguement
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Bonavi: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

Sincere respect to you my brother. Letting fools know how foolish that are

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pastorsmile:
One of the greatest enemies we Igbos have ever had since creation, is mnadi Kalu.
Because of his violent and archaic ways of going about the Biafra agitation, no one want to trust us with power. The rest of the country now sees us as some group of people who will divide the country if given the opportunity to lead.
Chances of Mr Obi who happens to be one of the best brains becoming the president is very slim as a result
And when the best brains do not lead the country due to tribalism, who suffers it? Only igbos abi? Last I checked, osibanjo is in charge of our economy while the foolish general from the North is in charge of security.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Johel:

I'm Igbo and all he said is true,reason being I detest the tribe and it's culture,the language even irritate me...Wetin I see with my eyes when I small, I gave up the identity and adopted that of the English man...Many Igbos are wicked,they don't help their own,and don't Wana see another prosper...Not all tho,but many of them..There's so much disunity amongst families...Biafra can never come because of how Igbos lack love and togetherness.
You can't be igbo, you must be an imbec*le from the other parts of the country.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Rakitic004: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

I actually thought I would find sense in this..
but you just confirmed what he said is true...
I wish you had sense..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by zexy2030(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
bluefilm:

Do you want to masturbate with the video proof?
Maybe but stop accusing people without evidence
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Johel(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You can't be igbo, you must be an imbec*le from the other parts of the country.

Lol...a fool like you.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by mbos: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
igbo dont love themselves yet they refused to abandon Mazi Nnamdi Kanu just like the Yorubas did to Abiola, by continuous sit at home against the wish of slave Governors in the area

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by mbos: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Niwdog:
Is Suleiman a native name or a Muslim
Why would a pastor be answering a Muslim name and Christian's are attending the church
Even if he is a convert why don't he make use of his baptismal name
Nonsense bald man

probably a contaminated zealot from Muslim background who has not yet removed the plaque from his own eyes as a result involved in many sex scandals
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by ityP(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Sadly, we know this already..

Mumu. Shagari was removed by Buhari .
Buhari was removed by Abacha .
Saraki was dethroned by northerners and Ahmed took over.
Politics have the same scene everywhere .
But you and your Apostle ( I didn't even know who made him apostle ) Suleiman will overlook that and focus on Igbos. You people don't have sense
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
charlesditro:
Tho true but he doesn't mean well from his perspective. For me I would say A typical Igbo man is a problem to everyone not just Igbo because we are not sentimental or cowards. We call a spade a spade, if you are wrong you are wrong and being my brother won't stop me from condemning your actions outrightly, thats the the true American spirit where your background is not considered but your individual personality m, credibility and efficiency. An Igbo man Is neutral and just. An Igbo man would choose a qualified candidate from another tribe over his brother if his brother is unskilled professionally as regards the job at hand. So if you want a just recommendation of an unbiased president, vote an Igbo and you will see only qualified people in offices and not his brothers in the helms of affairs.i remain a proud Igbo man independently and collectively.

I can't remember any Igbo person being bold and courageous enough to tell Jonathan he was utterly wrong for succumbing to Kwankwaso's whims and capries to have Festus Odimegwu sacked for speaking out a very obvious truth about Nigeria's official population census figures as regards how it is falsified both in the North and South as a strategy to catch an unfair share of federal allocation and other dubious advantages. Can you remind me of any?

I can't remember any Igbo man or woman speaking out against Jonathan for cooking up allegations of corruption to remove Ogbulafor as PDP national chairman for Ogbulafor's principled insistence that the PDP did the right thing by way of allowing a Northerner complete Yaradua's tenure before it shifts to the South as contained in the PDP zoning arrangement which even Jonathan himself had once attested to.

In addition, it is not recorded anywhere that some Igbo man publicly berated IBB in 1999 for doling out millions to influence PDP delegates to the favour of Obasanjo who didn't meet a single one of the PDP NWC criteria as against the Alex Ekweme who scored 100% on those criteria and was already ahead of all other PDP aspirations by pure merit.

Then your theory of American spirit of meritocracy and flair for competence dwelling inside Igbos is an empty boast which had no place in existing reality. Else how does one explain how Ikpeazu won a second term by a landslide in Abia at the end of his incompetence-defined first term which was glaring to even a toddler? Or is kerosene sharing now a measure of competence?
How come the Dave Umahi currently showcasing an uncommon competence by moving gigantic infrastructural mountains in Ebonyi with one of the least federal allocations in the entire country is being hated and attempts are being made to hound him out of office just because he chose to belong to a party which is not loved by his people generally?
I await your answers please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by DonCmos: 7:49am On May 13, 2023
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

I don’t know why you are so pained at his expression. What the man said is just the Gospel truth, unity is far from the Igbo clans, superiority always come to play when serious issues arises.

I threw a question to some fellows in 2021 asking... “If Biafra stands who will rule the nation first??”

Response: “Imo of course for they are the senior clan in Igbo land. I said okay.
Argument broke out saying Abia is the least of the Igbo clan, not Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and so on.“

I asked them; and you want Delta inclusive in Biafra same as Rivers and Bayelsa states on the map... Where will they be placed?? But that could not be answered, so I made them see that until togetherness and co-operation come to play with good understanding and better relationship in all with trust, it will end up as a mere DRAMA.

This is where the Pastor can be vindicated because right there disagreement ensued, for superiority by states/clans. Let’s get an understanding and make the correction and stop being sentimental with the truth.

As for rising up after the civil war that has nothing to do with what the pastor was talking about. The industrious nature of the Igbos placed them back on track, they are never lazy to grow and do things (hustle).

I love the enthusiasm of the Eastern man in general, we grow, we look at the up rising.
In God We Trust...!!
🙏🏽
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:12am On May 13, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are shaking now ...

Nnamdi Azikiwe;

Odumegwu Ojukwu;

Akanu Ibiam;

Michael Okpara;

Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe;

Aguiyi Ironsi;

Nwafor Orizu;

Alex Ekwueme;

Sam Mbakwe;

Just to mention a few...

All these ones are local alaigbo champions
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by 77up(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2023
The most shameless and senseless tribe undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Jnkay: 12:58pm On May 13, 2023
Shebi the moderators will not ban this OP for this tribal topic.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by JobNeededUrgent: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Edithfavour:
I have high regard for the man of god Apostle Sule man but insulting a whole race sounds rude. Is not all Igbos that are involved in this misbehaviour. The igbo S in your church at Least makes a difference. Correct in love and politness.
Edith favour, how are you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Dele Issues Comedy Skit "Mr President" (Video) / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.