Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) (47064 Views)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Allen Onyema :A Lesson To One Nigeria Igbos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by rickyrex(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lol every body wan to from Igbo. And yet this tribe still remain the pillars of this country. Economically and socially.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by ebufa: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
plaindealer:
Sadly, we know this already..

yes...with people like you and udele sowing seeds of discord everywhere but you are still correct sha...........its really sad because it is only the Igbos that have the courage and anger to free the masses of this country from the stranglehold of Britain and their fulani toyboys!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Johel(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rayzoom:
Sorry, your problem is simply because you're a bastard, a child of a thousand fathers, you have no identify so why would you identify with a tribe you're not fully sure of? You should blame your mother who failed to identify a man as your father and not a tribe you don't belong to. As foolish as you are, never you make your status public next time!

You talking rubbish...As if you were born a fool,like u were talking to yourself,..lol

Oh,your mum was a Prostitute Pro Max... grin grin Ooops! She must've slept with that much men for u to be talking trash "based on experience" grin....I know my identity and roots ok wink,Do you know yours dingbat??

You seem so pained,bitter and frustrated,buh that's on you sha,lol...like I stated to someone earlier, "I'm not the cause of your misfortune" You are only amongst those hypocritical tribal Zombies so I won't blame you,it's your ignorance,your kind have no common sense of reasoning..

Carry tribe for head, yet No love,no togetherness ..Must everyone be the same?...So because I don't fancy Igbo culture,that's what is giving you nightmare?...You should be ashamed of yourself,infact your parents failed you for not telling you "Each man to his own"...
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
The Igbos are the nightmare of Nigerins every pig want to talk about the. Igbos Mr evangelist remove the Igbos from your church and see how the church will collapse
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by crackhouse(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
@op, remove that word shameless cos I have this video and I can tell you that the man didn't mean igbos are shameless the way u portrayed it in your caption.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Rayzoom: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Johel:

You talking rubbish...As if you were born a fool,like u were talking to yourself,..lol

Oh,your mum was a Prostitute Pro Max... grin grin Ooops! She must've slept with that much men for u to be talking trash "based on experience" grin....I know my identity and roots ok wink,Do you know yours dingbat??

You seem so pained,bitter and frustrated,buh that's on you sha,lol...like I stated to someone earlier, "I'm not the cause of your misfortune" You are only amongst those hypocritical tribal Zombies so I won't blame you,it's your ignorance,your kind have no common sense of reasoning..

Carry tribe for head, yet No love,no togetherness ..Must everyone be the same?...So because I don't fancy Igbo culture,that's what is giving you nightmare?...You should be ashamed of yourself,infact your parents failed you for not telling you "Each man to his own"...
Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Did I hear you say misfortune? If not that you're a coursed bastard i will personally invite you poorer to be the judge between you and I who is misfortune, it's abject poverty that drove your prostitute mother into prostitution, my question is, how do you expect an old sex worker like your mum to identify who your father is? Your situation is so bad that even DNA won't prove who your father is because she can't point out one to conduct such test hence your frustrations, don't kill yourself about being Igbo since you've adopted English as your heritage but stop mentioning Igbo because you're not one and will never be, Igbo land abhors evil children as your prostitute mother made to appear. So pathetic.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Idiko1: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
@OP

I do not blame a fool such as Johnson Suleman who clown around as a worshipper but the inherent and sentimental drunkards who flock around the con artist. Of course, the goon does not want the shithole called Nigeria to be disintegrated because his tricks in trade would be revealed in a country of people with some brains.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by JOemmy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Every ethnic group in this world have their own weak point it shouldn't be used as a reason to demonize them and deny them of what rightfully belongs to them. Some of these igbo haters will claim igbos are not accommodative enough others will claim igbos are not united very confused foolish nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Zeezenho: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
blowjohn:

Guy. Am not even yoruba.
Maybe u will get sense now

Smile.you stink bro.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by MrMandilas: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
paramakina202:
Every clown thinks he have opinion about the Igbos.

Just imagine! The bald man man is talking about Igbos too. Adulterous idiota.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Aaay: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by splashbaby(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coldie:

Shutup the guy u spoke said the truth, if igbos are as greedy as he said why is the apprenticeship still popular in Igbo land, if igbo apprentices we’re stealing their bosses dry by now it would have gone into extinction. Use your brain no just open your mouth wah
You are very stupid, which mumu apprenticeship are you talking about, all the youths in Igbo land are on meth, mumu like you dey say dem dey do apprenticeship. 40% are in various shrine looking for money ritual while others are either affiliates to ESN or are on self destruct with Biafra. The apprenticeship stopped working since 2000. Go and do you findings, its hard to find any sane youth to manage a shop right now talk less of doing apprenticeship. ..that system has collapse long ago. only people with family ties are been employed now. Empty block head like you go still quote me to spew trash.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
thinkmoney:

Amen. I am an Igbo man. Biafra with the present igbo mentality will be worse than nigeria now.its when biafra comes that you will know that Anambra are the real IGBOS while ebonyis are fake
God bless you bro.You and I think alike.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sunsets:
You deserve public lashing on your bare buttocks. What you just pointed out is in every ethnic union whether Areas or Oduduwa. Grow some self esteem. It
Lol! And who's going to flog me? You? Abeg go and address your mental issues.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Coldie(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
splashbaby:
You are very stupid, which mumu apprenticeship are you talking about, all the youths in Igbo land are on meth, mumu like you dey say dem dey do apprenticeship. 40% are in various shrine looking for money ritual while others are either affiliates to ESN or are on self destruct with Biafra. The apprenticeship stopped working since 2000. Go and do you findings, its hard to find any sane youth to manage a shop right now talk less of doing apprenticeship. ..that system has collapse long ago. only people with family ties are been employed now. Empty block head like you go still quote me to spew trash.
Na just foolishness dae worry plenty of una, apart from Biafra what else again una fit use blackmail us?
Igbos greedy yet with all the amunitions ipob, esn and unknown gun men get them never rob one single bank or invade one estate? But una even with just ordinary awls made gun, first thing way come una mind na to dor house to house robbery immediately.
Igbos greedy yet cases of ritual killings in Igbo land is almost minimal or almost none existent, yet una way no greedy everyday if una no dae busy dae behead children una dae busy dae go scatter burial ground for skulls?
Igbos greedy yet if other tribes start church igbos go attend with there whole heart, but if igbos start church other tribes no go gree attend.

Na just foolishness and pure ignorance dae worry plenty of una
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Miracle2022: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Even Buhari's home town of Katsina some parts are held by Fulani bandits. They kill their fellow bandits everyday in hundreds yet Igbo is their problem. cheesy
most of those bandits are not Nigerians.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Flossq: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

The Igbos aren't united but our Apprenticeship system have made millions of Igbos millonaires today in Igbo-land and ofcourse enroute to becoming a course of study in havard university.

Did any one tell this bald headed pig masquerading as a pastor how the Igbos rose from the ashes of the civil war? if the Igbos are not united has he falsely claimed how then are we the richest per capita?

how did this bloke come about this stupid unfounded statement?

He is from Edo state were eventually all tribes are at logger-head and have disdain for each other to the extent the esans and bini don't marry. The esakos are at the zenith of the hit as they are considered foreigners.

Every idiot one's to have a say on Igbo affairs and the most annoying part is; the genetic idiots will always spill their trash based on hear-say and not based on personal experience.

Same thing I was thiking.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by bomb24: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
splashbaby:

stfu poor afonja cokroach. do you think the Igbos are as poor as you fuckta*rd domiciled in the waste land were poverty itself originated from? u should be ashamed of yourself that 90% of yoruba-baboons are extremely poor. Even though you vile cretins with repulsive culture of mining skulls, scavenging grave yards, beheading humans, sales of human parts and other ritual activities in yoruba land that is a norm; even couples now venture into the act; And yet you worthless minions of degenerates can't build good houses. your Lands are practically covered with slums, brown roofs and rickety buildings.In 2018 unicef comfirmed that your slumville(SW) has the highest number of kids with stunted growth and malnutrition these comfirms you repulsive cretins are the lowest dredge of humans in Southern Nigeria. poor cretins with poor diet.

Our Apprentiship system have generated more millionares than your primitive and uncivilised touting could ever, that has pratically handicapped your able men into destitutes salvaging their whole existence on Igbo men for crumbs...

Keep coping una go soon carry placard again.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Johel(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rayzoom:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Did I hear you say misfortune? If not that you're a coursed bastard i will personally invite you poorer to be the judge between you and I who is misfortune, it's abject poverty that drove your prostitute mother into prostitution, my question is, how do you expect an old sex worker like your mum to identify who your father is? Your situation is so bad that even DNA won't prove who your father is because she can't point out one to conduct such test hence your frustrations, don't kill yourself about being Igbo since you've adopted English as your heritage but stop mentioning Igbo because you're not one and will never be, Igbo land abhors evil children as your prostitute mother made to appear. So pathetic.

Yen yen yen...Cry me a River loser grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by splashbaby(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
bomb24:

stfu poor afonja cokroach. do you think the Igbos are as poor as you fuckta*rd domiciled in the waste land were poverty itself originated from? u should be ashamed of yourself that 90% of yoruba-baboons are extremely poor. Even though you vile cretins with repusive culture of mining skulls, scavenging grave yards, beheading humans, sales of human parts and other ritual activities in yoruba land that is a norm; even couples now venture into the act; And yet you worthless minions of degenerates can't build good houses. your Lands are practically covered with slums, brown roofs and rickety buildings.In 2018 unicef comfirmed that your slumville(SW) has the highest number of kids with stunted growth and malnutrition these a comfirms you repusive cretins are the lowest dredge of humans in Southern Nigeria. poor cretins with diet.

Our Apprentiship system have generated more millionares than your primitive and uncivilised touting could ever, that has pratically handicapped your able men into destitutes salvaging their whole existence on Igbo men for crumbs...

Keep coping una go soon carry placard again.
Oloriburuku ni eleyi ke. Why are Igbos all over south west and North hustling and struggling to make it?...Because you can be richer here, . Why don't you and your fathers live in Igbo land and feel the pangs of poverty that's rampant all over your landlocked towns. Like your fathers you live in self denial with insane love for stupidity....no tribe loves the Igbos because their level of stupidity and inanity is first class. These are the reasons why you are second class citizens in Nigeria since independence.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by splashbaby(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coldie:

Na just foolishness dae worry plenty of una, apart from Biafra what else again una fit use blackmail us?
Igbos greedy yet with all the amunitions ipob, esn and unknown gun men get them never rob one single bank or invade one estate? But una even with just ordinary awls made gun, first thing way come una mind na to dor house to house robbery immediately.
Igbos greedy yet cases of ritual killings in Igbo land is almost minimal or almost none existent, yet una way no greedy everyday if una no dae busy dae behead children una dae busy dae go scatter burial ground for skulls?
Igbos greedy yet if other tribes start church igbos go attend with there whole heart, but if igbos start church other tribes no go gree attend.

Na just foolishness and pure ignorance dae worry plenty of una
Mumu, you still manage to quote me...Everybody start church to win soul, nobody dey think of tribe, dem adopt Igbo songs for worship, embrace everybody whole heartedly and prosper, he reach Igbo turn dey introduce tribalism, all pastors must be Igbos, all branches must be headed by Igbos, who go attend that kind church. With some crude method of worship, no style, no tactics.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by bomb24: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
splashbaby:
Oloriburuku ni eleyi ke. Why are Igbos all over south west and North hustling and struggling to make it?...Because you can be richer here, . Why don't you and your fathers live in Igbo land and feel the pangs of poverty that's rampant all over your landlocked towns. Like your fathers you live in self denial with insane love for stupidity....no tribe loves the Igbos because their level of stupidity and inanity is first class. These are the reasons why you are second class citizens in Nigeria since independence.

Abeg shut up. poor urchins always blabbing. if They the Igbos could make it in the waste land; on the other hand afonja bubonic rats are all living below poverty line in these your so called eldorado? u can continue decieving yourself.

Idiots claiming first class. just last week fulanis boys weeped the hell out of amotekun forces.Lolzzzz. first class inconsequencial idiots.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Coldie(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
splashbaby:
Mumu, you still manage to quote me...Everybody start church to win soul, nobody dey think of tribe, dem adopt Igbo songs for worship, embrace everybody whole heartedly and prosper, he reach Igbo turn dey introduce tribalism, all pastors must be Igbos, all branches must be headed by Igbos, who go attend that kind church. With some crude method of worship, no style, no tactics.
Na u use your hand dae act like mumu, I ask you one simple question igbos greedy yet igbos attend churches of other tribes wholeheartedly but if an igbo man start church people from other tribe no go gree attend whether him like make him win soul or not; I ask u if igbos greedy and other tribes no greedy then why?

The fact say that’s your answer shows how low leveled alot of people in this nairaland are in their thinking. This is a public forum so u can’t imagine how Foolish people reading at your reply are loooking at u
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by splashbaby(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
bomb24:

Abeg shut up. poor urchins always blabbing. if They the Igbos could make it in the waste land; on the other hand afonja bubonic rats are all living below poverty line in these your so called eldorado? u can continue decieving yourself.

Idiots claiming first class. just last week fulanis boys weeped the hell out of amotekun forces.Lolzzzz. first class inconsequencial idiots.
Second class citizens go and jump into the Lagoon...See recent caption below where your kinsmen are been slaughtered daily like chicken and no body is talking. Just like your fathers, you are always on a self destruct and eager to die in other people's land...while your kinsmen men live in abject poverty....uptil now, I have never seen an Igbo business man rated on Forbes for their wealth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by splashbaby(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coldie:

Na u use your hand dae act like mumu, I ask you one simple question igbos greedy yet igbos attend churches of other tribes wholeheartedly but if an igbo man start church people from other tribe no go gree attend whether him like make him win soul or not; I ask u if igbos greedy and other tribes no greedy then why?

The fact say that’s your answer shows how low leveled alot of people in this nairaland are in their thinking. This is a public forum so u can’t imagine how Foolish people reading at your reply are loooking at u
Mumu, you no dey read...akpu don full your brain. Children of hate , anger and perdition.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Coldie(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
splashbaby:
Mumu, you no dey read...akpu don full your brain. Children of hate , anger and perdition.
You never attend Igbo church before but u know on your own without any proof say all pastors must be Igbo e no show how foolish u dae. Abi na akamu dae ur brain?
U no get proof of your allegations but u want us to believe it’s true?

What’s going on in the church of the nine greedy tribe whereby in winners chapel and redeem church most or all their pastors na and church leaders are yorubas una think say una fit deceive everybody?
Pap brain

You can read no mean say u get sense, na this lack of sense and proper reasoning dae make u see southwest with all the ritual killings going on, yet you open your mouth wah like frog to say igbo land where cases of ritual killings are minimal or nonexistent are ritualists.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are one of the most ignorant persons in this forum.

You are one of those Yoruba folks who hardly leave the bushes of Ogbomosho but yet broach topics you have no clues about ..

Now consider the following combos...

Awolowo vs Akintola;

Awolowo vs Akinjide/Adisa Akinloye

Awolowo vs Obasanjo;

MKO vs Obasanjo;

MKO vs Shonekan;

Obasanjo vs Tinubu;

Bola Ige vs Iyiola Omisore;

Tinubu vs Bode Goeorge;

Tinubu vs Osinbanjo...

Analyze and elaborate.

Your time starts now, ogbeni...

Ogbeni all those Yorubas you mention up there are our leaders who are all trying to grip power but under Yorubas agendas .they are all tangible stake holders in South west .can you pls mention any reasonable and generational leaders in Igbo land that have good influence in Igbo land and outside? Sorry there is no need for that question once many of you can not respect or regard anybody as your leader .
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Randomgist(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
If you can't find anything to trend with just mention Igbo.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Propertyforum: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm, wahala everywhere
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Rayzoom: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Johel:

Yen yen yen...Cry me a River loser grin grin
Bastard son of a thousand fathers, loser should be your surname because you have non! Imagine riffraff without identity, without a trace of his ancestors calling someone a loser,. " Jesus I know, peter I know who are you? Am a proud Igbo man, I know Yoruba, I know Hausa who are you? You're the loser Mr fool the joke is on you.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Elock1: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

The Igbos aren't united but our Apprenticeship system have made millions of Igbos millonaires today in Igbo-land and ofcourse enroute to becoming a course of study in havard university.

Did any one tell this bald headed pig masquerading as a pastor how the Igbos rose from the ashes of the civil war? if the Igbos are not united has he falsely claimed how then are we the richest per capita?

how did this bloke come about this stupid unfounded statement?

He is from Edo state were eventually all tribes are at logger-head and have disdain for each other to the extent the esans and bini don't marry. The esakos are at the zenith of the hit as they are considered foreigners.

Every idiot one's to have a say on Igbo affairs and the most annoying part is; the genetic idiots will always spill their trash based on hear-say and not based on personal experience.
don't mind that yahoo Boy.. I pity the people that call him Daddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Allegations Of Igbos Being Left Behind In Sudan / The REAL Reason Ifeanyi Uba Released Withheld Fuel / Ikpeazu Kicks Off Repair Works At Road Damaged By Landslide In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.