Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) (47071 Views)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Allen Onyema :A Lesson To One Nigeria Igbos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by abbaemma: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Believe me Pastors are the number one problem in this Nation.

Ndigbo ae not united is just a catch phrase to draw attention these days.
United on what grounds? on the War front; on their bid for presidency?
abeg tell me where they lack unity

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by serial37: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ddokie:
What a stupid statement from Suleiman.

Was Judas not a Jew like Jesus? Weren't the people that killed Julius Ceaser Romans? Are the northerners not the greatest casualties of the activities of Boko Haram terrorists and Bandits? Whose skulls are being mined in Ogun State if not that of the locals? We can go on and on.

Without attempting to amplify how much Igbos have assisted themselves in this hopeless country, I would like to ask Suleiman and his co travelers what exactly has happened amongst Igbos in terms of betrayal or wickedness to fellow tribesmen (politically and otherwise) that hasn't happened amongst other tribes in Nigeria or in other parts of the world?

Why should somebody at that level be pushing an unfounded narrative if not for sinister motives?

I dare Suleiman or anyone at that to provide instances of Igbos betraying Igbos beyond what has been seen amongst people of same tribe in Nigeria. Imagine him talking about Evans Enwerem and Chuba Okadigbo. What about Ladoja and Alao-Akala? Awo and Akintola? Tinubu and Osinbajo? Oshiomole and Obaseki, Suleman's Edo people? Who are the people who betrayed Abiola the most? Was Afonja an igbo man?

Person go just open mouth dey talk rubbish.

Ndigbo should stand strong and lift their heads high. One day, these enemies of ours shall be seen no more.

Your name should be Okoro Buffoon.

God bless you for this

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by abbaemma: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Angelfrost:
Watch them flood this thread cursing and cussing out the clergyman!

Hating and shying away from the truth of their failings is the reason why a peaceful region is fast turning into the North.

Ndigbo have problems they have to deal with collectively to establish themselves as one of the greatest civilizations in Africa; Nigeria is their one and only problem.

and with time they will overcome it.

meanwhile a pastor(probably paid to) is talking about unity amongst the Ibo clan, when The Nation needs that talk now more than ever and he hasn't said anything about it. He can, with the Ibo, because it is easier to pick someone who is already on the ground.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Jaccky1000: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by abbaemma: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=serial37 post=112084799][/quote]

God bless you abeg.
Everyone wants to pick on us, just because, this is probably the lowest point in our history. The almighty Roman Empire fell what makes them think Nigeria won't fall.

It is only TIME
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Musauzor(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Stupid false prophet. I thought you said El-Rufai would die in office in his first term and that he wouldn't win his second term. Useless woman wrapper. Igbos hate themselves and Edos love themselves like Jesus loves sinners. I cease to be a member of your deceptive church from today.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

The Igbos aren't united but our Apprenticeship system have made millions of Igbos millonaires today in Igbo-land and ofcourse enroute to becoming a course of study in havard university.

Did any one tell this bald headed pig masquerading as a pastor how the Igbos rose from the ashes of the civil war? if the Igbos are not united has he falsely claimed how then are we the richest per capita?

how did this bloke come about this stupid unfounded statement?

He is from Edo state were eventually all tribes are at logger-head and have disdain for each other to the extent the esans and bini don't marry. The esakos are at the zenith of the hit as they are considered foreigners.

Every idiot one's to have a say on Igbo affairs and the most annoying part is; the genetic idiots will always spill their trash based on hear-say and not based on personal experience.

Bro, listen again to what Apostle Suleiman said. He said it is shameless igbos that are attacking the Biafra agitation. He said that he doesn't support the breakup of Nigeria, but it is shameless for a fellow Igbo man to fight the Biafra agitation.

He was completely for the agitation but is angry at the shameless ones who fight against the agitation.

If you listen again you will get a clearer picture of what he said. He was actually on the side of those agitating for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by abbaemma: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=SaudanaofSokoto post=112080637][/quote]

This is a faceless forum anybody can claim to be Igbo.

It is surprising that at once Ndigbo shows interest for presidency, pastors like TUNDE BAKARE and SULEIMAN
all of a sudden know that Ndigbo has a problem; well the Hausa-fulani are problem-free, that is why they are the Poorest ethnic group in Africa.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Kudunku: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
The first step to change is to become aware of your own bullshit.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
You made sense here. It started from Igbo man and is spreading even to the north now. The only problems I have in a foreign land am living is from no other people than my fellow Igbos.

I have said it severally, we have no problem. Anytime we want to untie ourselves, we jettison our wickedness and love ourselves. Same with other southerners, same with some northerners like you Suleiman calling Igbos fool.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Emdebby2: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
There is no perfect tribe in this country. Everyone should face their own wahala.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Advertisershubs(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
olu77:
Intelligent people are just always problem of other intelligent people. Those who don't have nothing upstairs simply follow the crowd. Education and sense of awareness that was meant to be an asset to us in the south has almost become a curse...making it seem like the lesser you know the better

Knowing robs us of wonder - Chinua Achebe

You've written out my mind.

Anyways;

Hello Sport Lovers;

This post is particular for Sport Trading Punters. That is: those who engage in sport betting.

I bring you good news that will help many of you in your Sport Trading Adventures.

1) Strategic Streak Trading,

2) Strategic Statistic Trading

3) Strategic Geometric Progressive Staking Strategies are:

The Three Ultimate Ways To Earn Consistent Profits from The Sport Trading Markets when Others are Losing Their Hard Earned Money To The Bookies.

Enrol To Our 3 Days Intensive Sport Trading Institute for Just $4 (2,000 Naira) to Learn The Full Ropes of Profitable Sport Trading and Stop Losing Your Hard Earned Monies To The Sport Markets.

Visit the thread link below for some sensitization and Enjoy Daily Free Streaks:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise

Enjoy Today's FREE Streaks:

APRIL 19, 2022:

Today; We will be Jumping on The “UNDER 2.5” GOALS CATEGORY.

We will be looking at 12 Games that have played UNDER 2.5 Goals in at least 5 of their recent games played. This information is provided as A Sport Trading Guide to help you achieve better profits from The Sport Markets.

PLEASE NOTE: The Guide below is not to be accumulated all at once.
The Guide below are very suitable for Placing Your DOUBLES and TREBLES.

Enjoy !

Burkina Faso: Game 1:
ASF Dioulasso - AS Douanes
AS Douanes has played UNDER 2.5 GOALS in their Last 13 Matches.
(odds: 1.33)

France: Game 2
Niort - Bastia
Niort has played UNDER 2.5 GOALS in their Last 10 Matches.
(Odds: 1.40)

Get 10 More Streak Trading Tips for The Day via The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Panda7(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Igbos want presidendency inside igboland that is biafra.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
A supposed MOG i guess. What is his business with Igbos?.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Musauzor:
Stupid false prophet. I thought you said El-Rufai would die in office in his first term and that he wouldn't win his second term. Useless woman wrapper. Igbos hate themselves and Edos love themselves like Jesus loves sinners. I cease to be a member of your deceptive church from today.
Comrade chill
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Johel(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
shizzle1:
you are a despicable, dimwitted, self-hating irritant.

I followed your Convo with coldie, and what I deduce us that you're a cursed degenerate and very bitter, troubled soul.

Only a bastard will point at his father's house with his left hand. You have proven to be worse than a batsard

I'm not a nuisance like u and your household...I call a spade a spade and I call black black...what's bad is bad,I can't sugar coat rubbish... continue living in stupidity.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin This is the pure,bitter truth.Ordinary Ohanaeze
Ndigbo presidency,and we were already tearing ourselves apart.If that's how Biafra would be,may it never be.

Biafra must be please. What are you talking about?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

The Igbos aren't united but our Apprenticeship system have made millions of Igbos millonaires today in Igbo-land and ofcourse enroute to becoming a course of study in havard university.

Did any one tell this bald headed pig masquerading as a pastor how the Igbos rose from the ashes of the civil war? if the Igbos are not united has he falsely claimed how then are we the richest per capita?

Richest per capita? Say that again in your deluded mind.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by esanmantruth: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
You are a confused human being. I am a Benin man and my wife is from Esan . You don fail there. You don’t even trust your blood brother as an Igbo man.

bomb24:
Bald headed pig!

how did this bloke come about this stupid unfounded statement?

He is from Edo state were eventually all tribes are at logger-head and have disdain for each other to the extent the esans and bini don't marry. The esakos are at the zenith of the hit as they are considered foreigners.

Every idiot one's to have a say on Igbo affairs and the most annoying part is; the genetic idiots will always spill their trash based on hear-say and not based on personal experience.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Usually don't agree with pastorpreneurs but this man is spot on in his analysis.

Igbo people keep acting like they are the victims meanwhile they are ones victimising themselves.

That's how they want to push Peter Obi forcefully on us now because of "Igbo precidency" sentiments. Now anybody that doesn't support Peter Obi is made to look like an enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by esanmantruth: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
That is why the Igbo can’t produce even Vice President?
foryourmindlol:

You that love truth we have seen how far you have developed your Nigerian fraud hole and the kind of thieves you elect as leaders. cheesy

Truth from a three.some pastor. Pastor of Stephanie Otobo cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by paramakina202: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
BJanta:

Because you live your live in the open. So much noise and nothing else.

Tell your adulterous toto loving pastor to mind his ministry.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by tonididdy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bitter truff
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by LaconicINC: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Unfortunately, he is 101% correct! Truth is bitter
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Rayzoom: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pastorsmile:
One of the greatest enemies we Igbos have ever had since creation, is mnadi Kalu.
Because of his violent and archaic ways of going about the Biafra agitation, no one want to trust us with power. The rest of the country now sees us as some group of people who will divide the country if given the opportunity to lead.
Chances of Mr Obi who happens to be one of the best brains becoming the president is very slim as a result
Stop that rubbish! When was IPOB created? How was Nigeria refusal of Igbo being a president caused by Nnamdi Kanu? onyeoma CY, a thread was posted on nairaland few days ago on how ipob started and pictures and videos of how they were maltreated and killed was posted here despite not carrying arm only Biafra flag and a fool like you said nothing, fools like you easily forget history, you claimed to be Igbo but claim to forget that injustice and marginalization of Ndigbo created ipob and other pro Biafra organizations. Ofeke na amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
No Be Small Thing
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Niwdog(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Is Suleiman a native name or a Muslim
Why would a pastor be answering a Muslim name and Christian's are attending the church
Even if he is a convert why don't he make use of his baptismal name
Nonsense bald man
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by foryourmindlol: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
esanmantruth:
That is why the Igbo can’t produce even Vice President?
Is the average person in your tribe better than an average Igbo man?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Rayzoom: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Johel:

I'm Igbo and all he said is true,reason being I detest the tribe and it's culture,the language even irritate me...Wetin I see with my eyes when I small, I gave up the identity and adopted that of the English man...Many Igbos are wicked,they don't help their own,and don't Wana see another prosper...Not all tho,but many of them..There's so much disunity amongst families...Biafra can never come because of how Igbos lack love and togetherness.
Sorry, your problem is simply because you're a bastard, a child of a thousand fathers, you have no identify so why would you identify with a tribe you're not fully sure of? You should blame your mother who failed to identify a man as your father and not a tribe you don't belong to. As foolish as you are, never you make your status public next time!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by Zeezenho: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
blowjohn:
U guys remember the case of the Catholic priest in imo state?
They didn't want him installed because he wasn't frm their village( but he was igbo)
Infact it was the pope that had to wade into the matter.
It was such a disgusting case.

Ya we remember that. We also remember how your ife brothers went again the university Yoruba vp because he is not from ife.

Talking about ife we also remember how your ancestors afonja surrounded ife with Fulani herdsmen and the coward idiot king committed suicide like awo did we remember.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zeezenho:

Ya we remember that. We also remember how your ife brothers went again the university Yoruba vp because he is not from ife.

Talking about ife we also remember how your ancestors afonja surrounded ife with Fulani herdsmen and the coward idiot king committed suicide like awo did we remember.

Guy. Am not even yoruba.
Maybe u will get sense now
Re: Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) by amuwo1980: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
At least they don’t finish it from the back , pastor why do u like ejaculating on girls asses

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys / This Man Is Giving Out His SUV Over Two Projects Buhari Initiated And Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.