Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) (1395 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by amzee(m): 5:00am On Apr 19, 2022
PHOTOS: 40-year-old Ibadan-based Muslim cleric Olasupo Afeez Akinola declares to contest the 2023 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Olasupo claimed that God directed him to contest, saying Nigerians are in abject poverty, necessitating the emergence of a god- fearing leader.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by OnionBandit(f): 5:11am On Apr 19, 2022
ragnarokmama:
angry Look at where Tinubu's declaration has led us? Every charlatan now wants to be president of the World's most populous black Nation. He should be arrested and banished from that State!
You should be flogged and locked in a cage till Tinubu finishes his tenure

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by money121(m): 5:15am On Apr 19, 2022
See
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by 1868htt: 5:15am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by Currentblog: 5:49am On Apr 19, 2022
grin..wonder shall never end..
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by limeta(f): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Good one
There is no god but Allah

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by OkuFaba(m): 6:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Poverty dey deliver poverty??
Person wey never chop belleful

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by Kriss216: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Those people behind him should also be jailed with the man. What nonsense undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by rolams(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Sorry ooo!
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by rolams(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:
Those people behind him should also be jailed with the man. What nonsense undecided

You deserve a very long jail term for this your comment!

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by simpleseyi: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2022
E shaa maa rora my Igbo.

Make una dey do small small smoke weed.
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by zombieTRACKER: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2022
simpleseyi:

Your father too is a Nigerian. Tell him to come and contest nah. Abi are you saying that father is not qualified?
Tinubu kee you there
OnionBandit:

When I said Nigerians are not tired of suffering.. this is exactly what I mean,

the youths are hopeless and stupid
elevating tribalistic are religious bigotry above anything else..

Nigeria needs a truthful workaholic at this point and not an old man who who ought to be playing with his grandkids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by stonemasonn: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2022
He has the right.
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2022
ragnarokmama:
angry Look at where Tinubu's declaration has led us? Every charlatan now wants to be president of the World's most populous black Nation. He should be arrested and banished from that State!

This is what igbo think about yoruba Muslim, they hate Tinubu because he is Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Hahahahahaha

afonja ooooo

ndị the biggest GDP

Hehehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by Penguin2: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Does this one know the difference between foreign and domestic debt?

What does he know about foreign policy?

What does he know about nominal and per capita GDP?

What does he know about trade?

Na Buhari cause all these nonsense…

It’s his NEPA bill certificate that made every riffraff believe he could become president.

In saner climes, future leaders of a country are put in Ivy League Schools to adequately prepare them for leadership but not in Nigeria, idiots that are smoking also believe they can become president.

If Buhari could, then why not them?

Elect Peter Obi in 2023 to raise the bar of governance in this nation like he did in Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by zombieTRACKER: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Nvestor02:

Idiot ipob is on it again, what the election of Nigeria has to do with the biafran cannibal?
How will I explain to this born to stupid man that Young age is not the guarantee of good president.. the youngest governor in Nigeria, Yahaya Bello is a complete mess to our society.

bloody skull miners defending old corrupt bullion van thief on the alter of ethnic and religious affiliation is sheer stupidity on the highest order..

Buhari the old Londoner just like your druggie is doing just fine... right?

if Buhari had a third term.. Yoruba Muslims will still support him hoping he hands over to another old mess in Tinubu.
All with an empty stomach
No light
No security
Economy is in shambles
ASUU on strike
A Nation in chaos

you are on a public platform defending your oppressed and liars with a borrowed data, and an almost flat battery.
if this isn't a curse, I don't know what is.

spits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by michlins(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Biko I have heard enough

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by ufuosman(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Just get data, u go see enough good news and rubbish news
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by Fidinno(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2022
x
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by yuping(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2022
undecided if I give this one back hand him go sit down one place.
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2022
More reason party hike price on their nomination form.
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2022
I will soon declare grin grin grin

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by cocolacec(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2022
SlyDev:

This is what igbo think about yoruba Muslim, they hate Tinubu because he is Muslim.
They hate all Yorubas muslims,christian or Isese.They only attempt to divide Yorubas along religious lines to create enmity and fight among Yorubas.
I can bet it Igbos will never vote for Osinbajo,was Awolowo not a christian,did Igbos vote for him?
Forget the fake love they exhibit for Osinbajo,they love when They see another yoruba sabotaging him mentor?
Infact they are sadists.I wish a day will come when Igbos can all relocate to Isreal as ”Nigerian Jews” or join Cameroon as an annex.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2022
This one think say Presidency na skull mining
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by thundafire: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2022
ragnarokmama:
I don't know if to cry for Nigeria or laugh or job just say in the voice of Dbanj 'Why me'
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2022
OnionBandit:
Tenure for where abeg?
Re: Ibadan Based Cleric Declare For Presidency On Platform Of APC (PHOTOS) by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2022
cocolacec:

They hate all Yorubas muslims,christian or Isese.They only attempt to divide Yorubas along religious lines to create enmity and fight among Yorubas.
I can bet it Igbos will never vote for Osinbajo,was Awolowo not a christian,did Igbos vote for him?
Forget the fake love they exhibit for Osinbajo,they love when They see another yoruba sabotaging him mentor?
Infact they are sadists.I wish a day will come when Igbos can all relocate to Isreal as ”Nigerian Jews” or join Cameroon as an annex.
Did they vote for Obasanjo or not? Oga Havard historian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan Loses As Electoral Body, INEC Affirms Bashir Machina As Candidate / How Do I Meet Bola Tinubu In Peson I Really Want To Campaign For Him Openly. / Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.