Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! (1480 Views)

My Mum Have An Issue With My Girlfriend Cuz She's Igbo / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by Yemi4luv: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2022
I have an issue that's bothering my mind , I have to pour it out, I'm a single dad the area I'm staying i have some married woman that want me to bleep them but i don't like bleeping married woman I dislike it a lot but I have one woman particular in that area that has been giving me green light but i don't want to bleep her because I'm thinking some many things and when she notice that I'm not interested in her she doesn't greet me again , I need an advice from you nairalander what can I do.
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by RedMac: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2022
If I were you... I would rather prefer her not greeting me and my mind be at peace... Than for her to be shinning teeth with me when my peace of mind is being threatened...

Try and read the end from the beginning...

4 Likes

Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by Nonexisting: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Now that she doesn't greet you again isn't the time to be thinking rubbish, it's the time to be on your guard. First they love you and when you don't reciprocate, they hate you with passion. If you don't want rape case hanging over your head, flee from her. Even when she turns around and start greeting you again, flee harder.
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by MadamVanessa(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2022
shocked

What advice do you need exactly? when you've known the right thing to do..Okay go ahead and fuccck the married women.
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by uthlaw: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Nothing to do,no b she de feed you....just mind your business!
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by Camelot65: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2022
When has not greeting you become an issue? You don't want to bang her but you care why she's no longer greeting you? angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2022
They give you green light,u say u no bleep. Now wat exactly do u want us to do for you?

Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by NoahHadNoArk: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Dad always tells me this, "My Father gave me this advice, I've adhered to it till the last letter, and now I'm passing it to you, once you see a woman you like, and you learn she's married, don't even look at her again. She's a death trap. So many single ladies out there dying for your care and attention".

I've stuck to that advice and will pass to my son sometime in future. Why men sleep with another man's wife is something that beats me. I learnt of three Niger delta Governors, two past who became ministers and the other who succeeded one of them. Their stock in trade is to date married women since it always stays a secret as the ladies will never spill the beans since they also have so much to loose. There's also an ex Anambra governor famous for his alcoholism whose lewd stories of sleeping with married fair skinned ladies the entire country has become too familiar with.

Una wehdone o

As for me and myself, even divorced I no dey do grin

Something must not kill a man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:
I have an issue that's bothering my mind , I have to pour it out, I'm a single dad the area I'm staying i have some married woman that want me to bleep them but i don't like bleeping married woman I dislike it a lot but I have one woman in that area that has been giving me green light but i don't want to bleep her because I'm thinking some many things and when she notice that I'm not interested in her she doesn't greet me again , I need an advice from you nairalander what can I do.
I don't understand, what do u want us to tell u, she doesn't greet u again and so what? U want to go and bleep her bc she doesn't greet u abi which advice u want make we give u. Some people shaaa go cum here con type rubbish dey find advice. Muteeewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by Yemi4luv: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
Now that she doesn't greet you again isn't the time to be thinking rubbish, it's the time to be on your guard. First they love you and when you don't reciprocate, they hate you with passion. If you don't want rape case hanging over your head, flee from her. Even when she turns around and start greeting you again, flee harder.

Okay
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by falcon01: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Well if she looks good, have big bweast and fine ass. Hit her wink and she has to pay if she wants it, sometimes you gotta prostitute yourself smiley
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by yuping(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2022
undecided na who greetings help, better mind your business or else the trouble that will come after the do will be more that the greetings.
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by Sniper04(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2022
Yemi4luv:
I have an issue that's bothering my mind , I have to pour it out, I'm a single dad the area I'm staying i have some married woman that want me to bleep them but i don't like bleeping married woman I dislike it a lot but I have one woman particular in that area that has been giving me green light but i don't want to bleep her because I'm thinking some many things and when she notice that I'm not interested in her she doesn't greet me again , I need an advice from you nairalander what can I do.
Are you asking for permission to bleep the old woman? Go with your mind and bleep the hell out of her
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by Jeremani: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2022
U don't need advice dude

Except u wanna fvck her

I dey sponsor bad thing

U need condom abhi postinor2

Choose one
Re: I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Apart from the fact that she wants to 4_k_U, how else is she helping you?

(1) (Reply)

Need a Girl for hookup in Ibadan / Man Takes Blood Oath With His Girlfriend (video) / My Girlfriend Dash Me 80k Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.