Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? (443 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Saucy22: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
I know that most people would crucify me after this ,but I don't care .Let's face it Africans are just obsess and deluded with the worship of God/Christ ,most Africans today go to churches or mosque's for a lot of reasons which I don't care .
Most Nigerian got to church or mosques because of their economic status
Most of them go cause they have a sickness or infirmity
Most of them go because if they don't people would scorn them
Funny enough , place most Nigeria's or Africans on a salary of 500,000k a month and u will see how empty our church's and mosques would become
If the government wasn't this corrupt if they did the correct thing most people won't be in church.
Most people are praying and sweating everyday for things that our government can easily take care of
Let's look at the Russian, Chinese ,British, South Koreans,Japanese, north Koreans ,Germans etc they aren't pretence worshipers they barely believe in Christ ,but they are leading the way of economic glory
Meanwhile Nigeria, African is behind in everything
Poverty ,corruption, crime ,rape child death
Disease and sickness is all over our land
Stop deceiving our self's let the government take the right measures
God won't come from heaven and repair our roads to prevent accident
God won't give u 10,000 for ur medical bills
God won't make the corrupt officials to pay ur salary in order to take away poverty
Let's make our society free and good let's stop waiting for heavenly help

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by sonmvayina(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
True worship = obedience
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
True Christians don't pray for manna from heaven we work hard to make things better but our culture has been bastardized to the point where everyone is desperately looking forward to stealing from the treasury instead of planning for the next generation! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
The most religious countries are the poorest.
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Saucy22:
Let's look at the Russian, Chinese ,British, South Koreans,Japanese, north Koreans ,Germans etc they aren't pretence worshipers they barely believe in Christ ,but they are leading the way of economic glory
Meanwhile Nigeria, African is behind in everything
Poverty ,corruption, crime ,rape child death
Disease and sickness is all over our land. Stop deceiving our self's let the government take the right measures

2. God won't come from heaven and repair our roads to prevent accident. God won't give u 10,000 for ur medical bills . God won't make the corrupt officials to pay ur salary in order to take away poverty. Let's make our society free and good let's stop waiting for heavenly help
1. You are mistaken if you assume that Jesus Christ came to save your nation's economy or propel the people forward on any scale of man. Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with your world economy, nor your world peace. undecided

He came to usher individuals into His Kingdom, and to help them become Sons of God. Your desires for recognition in this world, both on local, national and global stages have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Infact, those who follow Jesus Christ are instead to abandon such desires since it is all a part of the meaningless things of this world. undecided

2. God no promise people any of that either. Na dem pastors and mogs dey promise them such. undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You are mistaken if you assume that Jesus Christ came to save your nation's economy or propel the people forward on any scale of man. Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with your world economy, nor your world peace. undecided

He came to usher individuals into His Kingdom, and to help them become Sons of God. Your desires for recognition in this world, both on local, national and global stages have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Infact, those who follow Jesus Christ are instead to abandon such desires since it is all a part of the meaningless things of this world. undecided

2. God no promise people any of that either. Na dem pastors and mogs dey promise them such. undecided
So why don’t you commit suicide and go to heaven to meet Jesus in his kingdom. since you are of no use on earth
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Saucy22: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:

So why don’t you commit suicide and go to heaven to meet Jesus in his kingdom. since you are of no use on earth

Bro u funny die ,help me ask the ozor

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Saucy22: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Fanatics always have an excuse for everything
Ishhhh
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Saucy22:

Ishhhh
If you had spent time attempting to comprehend what I in fact wrote, you would have instead realized that you are instead the fanatic in this attempting to pin Jesus Christ in with your political ideas of which He said nothing of. undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you had spent time attempting to comprehend what I in fact wrote, you would have instead realized that you are instead the fanatic in this attempting to pin Jesus Christ in with your political ideas of which He said nothing of. undecided

Why are you still living in this political world and enjoying its benefit?
You are not practicing what you are preaching.
Why don’t you go meet Jesus?
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
1.Why are you still living in this political world and enjoying its benefit?
You are not practicing what you are preaching.
1. Simple, I pay my taxes same as you. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never preached leaving to go meet Him nor did He send His followers to teach such nonsense to begin with. So where do you get that ridiculous nonsense from to begin with? undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Simple, I pay my taxes same as you. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never preached leaving to go meet Him nor did He send His followers to teach such nonsense to begin with. So where do you get that ridiculous nonsense from to begin with? undecided

All the civilization you see and use now are they not part of political world? You are enjoying it huh cheesy
It’s political world power they used to achieve it, and not Jesus or god according to you. Shouldn’t you stay away from it?

Did Jesus preach that you should enjoy what political world power offers?
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
1. All the civilization you see and use now are they not part of political world? You are enjoying it huh cheesy
It’s political world power they used to achieve it, and not Jesus or god according to you. Shouldn’t you stay away from it?

Did Jesus preach that you should enjoy what political world power offers?
1. Stay away from in what way? undecided

2. You tell me! undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Stay away from in what way? undecided

2. You tell me! undecided

From the political power, nation economy and the rest that Jesus had nothing to do with, why are you having something to do with it when your master didn’t?
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
1. Why are you still living in this political world and enjoying its benefit?
2. You are not practicing what you are preaching.
1. Why can't I live in this here political world? undecided

2. Why should I go meet Jesus Christ? I don't get your questions at all. undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
From the political power that Jesus has nothing to do with, why are you having something to do with it when your master didn’t?
Jesus Christ had nothing to do with it. Ok. So how am I having something to do with it? undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ had nothing to do with it. Ok. So how am I having something to do with it? undecided

Is your taxes not used in building the nation economy and strengthening world power?
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
Is your taxes not used in building the nation economy and strengthening world power?
Did Jesus Christ not pay taxes? undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Why can't I live in this here political world? undecided

2. Why should I go meet Jesus Christ? I don't get your questions at all. undecided

Live in the political world your Jesus condemned and has nothing to do with it?
You don’t want to meet Jesus and enjoy all its benefit?
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Saucy22:

Ishhhh

It's no excuse. You saw it clearly written, it does not profit any man to gain the world only to die the death God has kept for fools.
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ not pay taxes? undecided

So he was also involved in nation economy building?
Why did you lie earlier?
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
Live in the political world your Jesus condemned and has nothing to do with it?
Where and how exactly did Jesus Christ condemned the political world? undecided

Where did Jesus Christ command His own to abandon this world in order to enjoy all its benefits? Your questions continue not to make sense. undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where and how exactly did Jesus Christ condemned the political world? undecided

Where did Jesus Christ command His own to abandon this world in order to enjoy all its benefits? Your questions continue not to make sense. undecided

Didn’t you say your Jesus has nothing do with nation economy building.

It can’t make sense to you, you are unable to.
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
So he was also involved in nation economy building?
Why did you lie earlier?
You are not making any sense. Where did I lie? undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense. Where did I lie? undecided

It can’t make sense to you, you don’t have the ability.
What are you doing in this meaningless world? And not only that you are enjoying all the desires it bring.you are an hypocrite

Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
1..Live in the political world your Jesus condemned and has nothing to do with it?
1. Again.... where did Jesus Christ condemn this political world? Where do these claim of yours come from? undecided

2. Again..Where did Jesus Christ command His own to abandon this world in order to enjoy all its benefits? Your questions continue not to make sense.
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again.... where did Jesus Christ condemn this political world? Where do these claim of yours come from? undecided

2. Again..Where did Jesus Christ command His own to abandon this world in order to enjoy all its benefits? Your questions continue not to make sense.

Were you not the only making claims on what Jesus said. amnesia?
Why are you enjoying the desires brought by this meaningless world?

Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
It can’t make sense to you, you don’t have the ability.
What are you doing in this meaningless world? And not only that you are enjoying all the desires it bring.you are an hypocrite
The post you have there never said Jesus Christ condemned the political world so why do you resort to lying against me now in this? undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The post you have there never said Jesus Christ condemned the political world so why do you resort to lying against me now in this? undecided

Which desires are you to abandon. Are they not all part again?
Why are you lying?

Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
Which desires are you to abandon. Why are you lying?
I was clear in my post as to what desires we are to abandon, so why resort to lying against me in this ? undecided
Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Maynman: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I was clear in my post as to what desires we are to abandon, so why resort to lying against me in this ? undecided

So why are you not abandoning it? stop lying
You are enjoying all the benefit of the world, hypocrite

Re: Is It Really Worthy To Worship God? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:
So why are you not abandoning it? stop lying
What are you still rambling about now? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polygamy In The Bible (and What Jesus Said About It) / The Day I Was Threatened With Blasphemy. / A Review On First Published Igbo Qur'an - Koran Nso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.