Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,329 members, 7,846,457 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) (25674 Views)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ofcourse...he will be received in Aso Rock as a good lapdog that he is.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by abikason(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Always running to buhari.... if he can't rule the state, he should say it now... some state governors rarely comes to see the president �

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Basheer22: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
LaSenior:
efulefu

Nna gi bu efulefu. Umu nkita.
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Two useless adults inflicting pain on Nigerians!
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Crizzycross: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
I cry to nairalanders to pls help my situation. Life seems to unbearable for now. I need a job. I can do any kind of legally permissible job. I cant continue this way. Pls help.
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Mooh247: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
One term governor

Hopeless piece of shit

He is far better than Amadioha Abi Na ihedioha 3 days Governor
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Basheer22:

Uzodinma will rule Imo State for 8 complete years and there is nothing you losers and smelly pigs can do about it.
If you do pim, you collect.

PrinceOfLagos right now... cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
The most useless governor to ever rule a state, I just wish the people kiiiilling each other in IMO state will channel their anger and locate him and his family members one after the other and unleash maximum destruction on them instead of killling innocent pple

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Advocate500: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
This relationship brings nothing but blood to the people of imo state.
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by ipobcannibals: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
God bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipigs/ESN in the language they understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Winning123: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Chai, E pain you!

PrinceOfLagos:
One term governor

Hopeless piece of shit

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by ipobcannibals: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Advocate500:
This relationship brings nothing but blood to the people of imo state.
yYour hunchback suplim reader brings blood to the SE and all the deaths happening is on his head and those of his brainless Ipigs terrorists

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by drmuchin: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hopeless Uzodinjo
The Fulani slave doing the bid of his Masters
Killing his people for Ranka Dede
Your day of reckoning is coming
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Ihedioha is the next governor of Imo state
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
What kinda shoe is booohareee wearing abeg?
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by SilasNwude: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
ipobcannibals:
yYour hunchback suplim reader brings blood to the SE and all the deaths happening is in his head and those of his brainless Ipigs terrorists
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun oam4j

Rule 2
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
I see two hopeless fellows
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by SilasNwude: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
why you do am naaa
confess
God bless imo state
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
ipobcannibals:
yYour hunchback suplim reader brings blood to the SE and all the deaths happening is in his head and those of his brainless Ipigs terrorists
see this He-gooat, if you get sense you go die?
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Mooh247: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ihedioha is the next governor of Imo state

So you don't even know a person can't be sworn in twice for a position?!

He is gone, and can never be the Governor of Imo State
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Mooh247: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
why did do that to your nephew?

confess now

Seun look at what we told you on the previous thread about the canceller posing as Johnfgbegile

He is back harrasing people and defaming Nairalanders like Omenkalives

Seun please do something

Thanks in anticipation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by SilasNwude: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

So you don't even know a person can't be sworn in twice for a position?!

He is gone, and can never be the Governor of Imo State
[/s]
Shut up.

Andy uba won elections in 2006 and was sworn in.
supreme Court later sacked him in favor of Peter Obi.
since then Andy uba has been contesting.

Stop disgracing yourself on public forum mr man

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by SilasNwude: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Seun look at what we told you on the previous thread about the canceller posing as Johnfgbegile

He is back harrasing people and defaming Nairalanders like Omenkalives

Seun please do something

Thanks in anticipation
[/s]
what's this one saying please.
do I know you sir?
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Mooh247: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

Andy uba won elections in 2006 and was sworn in.
supreme Court later sacked him in favor of Peter Obi.
since then Andy uba has been contesting.

Stop disgracing yourself on public forum mr Safiu

Cc: Seun he is here putting people's name online and making them vulnerable to attacks

I believe this is not what Seun stands for with his time spent in creating hours of HTML for Nairaland Nigeria's leading site

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Just say you like the way he is killing innocent market women and upcoming musicians.

Your gallant soldiers are dead scared of real Igbos and unknown gunmen.

Days of reckoning is fast approaching.

jeff1993:
I don't like u Uzodinma but I love the way u keep tormenting Igbos!!
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mooh247:

gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by SilasNwude: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Cc: Seun he is here putting people's name online and making them vulnerable to attacks

I believe this is not what Seun stands for with his time spent in creating hours of HTML for Nairaland Nigeria's leading site

[/s]
hiaaa what again?
is your name mr man?
na wa for you oo
why the blackmail?
Abi you think say Seun na small pikin?
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by tweakdude1: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Basheer22:

Uzodinma will rule Imo State for 8 complete years and there is nothing you losers and smelly pigs can do about it.
If you do pim, you collect.

God forbid

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Simplelion: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Basheer22:

LOL
You must overrate your importance.
You can burn down your entire region and it won't stop Music shows from holding in Lagos or matches from being played in Abuja stadium.
Chosen Church moved their retreat from Mgbidi in Imo state to Lagos, others are following suit.
Easter Monday was fantastic in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, it was a day of slavery and gunfight in Imo.
Sallah is coming. If you like, kill yourselves.

Those who you accused of not wanting to develop your region are the ones you want to put out the fire you started?
I laugh. Una never get sense.

try get sense small nah
Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Lifeemetu(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Basheer22:

Say what you want, Uzodinma will rule you ipob pigs for 8 complete years.

Tinubu
I wasn't talking to you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) by jeff1993: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
moneyissweet:
Just say you like the way he is killing innocent market women and upcoming musicians.

Your gallant soldiers are dead scared of real Igbos and unknown gunmen.

Days of reckoning is fast approaching.

.... If the innovent Women and up oming musicians are followers of Simon ekpa and his foolishness, they deserve what they are getting!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.