Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? (1811 Views)

How To Make Black Soup, A Healthy Nigerian Soup (Photos, Video) / Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) / Which Nigerian Local Rice Brand Is The Best ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Which Nigerian soup is recognized/ eating most outside the shores of Nigeria?

I was actually arguing with my friends on which Nigerian soup is the most recognized internationally grin

Well as for me it is Ewedu and gbegiri soup!
I mean I have travelled and explore some parts of the world, and i can attest to the fact that Ewedu & gbegiri soup is the most consumed and recognized by both Nigerians and foreigners Abroad cool

There are many local and indigenous restaurants outside Nigeria which are specialized in serving this delicacy tongue

This is my opinion! I stand to be corrected if you feel otherwise grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by DispatcherLagos: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ofe Oha tops the show

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Victerica(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Afang soup

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Ofe Oha tops the show
I barely know this soup undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Victerica:
Afang soup
really shocked
Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Victerica(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
really shocked

Yes oooo
Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Kriss216: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
Because you don't know good soups.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Bahamas95(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Egusi.

Almost all tribes in Nigeria cook it.

13 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

Because you don't know good soups.
undecided undecided I know good soup and I appreciate one wen I taste it
Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Golan007: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Egusi or Efo riro

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
Egusi.

Almost all tribes in Nigeria cook it.
hmm what about outside Nigeria undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by DispatcherLagos: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
You need more exposure

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

You need more exposure
Hmm kind of...What does it look like?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by DispatcherLagos: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
Hmm kind of...What does it look like?

Something far better than the algae soup you know

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Something far better than the algae soup you know
Algae soup
You don't need to insult other people soup before you prove yours is better!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by DispatcherLagos: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:
Algae soup
I can't remember anyone that eats algae....do you?
Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Favour315(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Everyone is busy mentioning their tribal soup. Who go talk say, im mama soup no sweet undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by sholay2011(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Okro soup or Efo riro.
Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Idaytesj29(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Algae soup

Those people have inferiority complex. They must banter others to feel better. As if people eating the soup for ages complained to you.
Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by Chidi2022: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Egusi soup....... Every tribe eats it....
Re: Which Nigerian Soup Has The Most International Recognition? by ama19: 10:55pm On May 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Eat Indomie Noodles Alot But Am Tired Of One Particular Recipe.could U State Other Ways Of Making / See Nigerian Food Oooo - We No 'gree Anymore Maaan. / Is Elubo Safe To Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.