Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas (994 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by KillerCrocodile: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Thought I was the only one noticing this? Artillery strikes, air strikes, missile strikes, cruiser ship strikes and soldiers mop up the remains.

The Russian Air Force is now jamming NATO involvement due to their intel in the sinking of the Moskva ship.

The mayor of Nikolaev already said they haven’t been paid for 2 months and are out of food and water.

My guy still dey expect salary for this kind weather ?

E nor dey see 3rd world war for his backyard ?

Abeg, If he see food and water, make he do Thanksgiving....
Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by Drenimarcus(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Appleyard:

So the US government don't even know what happens to the weapons they sent to Ukraine? Yet they keep sending more? That tells you that NATO only exist to serve the interest of the IS empire and the MIC. They really don't care what happens to Europe.

Meanwhile, I read one report that said some units of Ukrainian forces are actively selling off heavy weapons in their possession to third parties setup by the Russian side. And they're making a good deal of money from it. I don't know how true is that.

Here is Yura Kosenko (photo 1), a resident of the village near Izyum, a real hero of the resistance. Was in the ranks of the defense, but transmitted information to Russian units. As soon as he had the opportunity, he fled from the ranks of the enemy to the liberated territory. Thanks to Yura, on April 17, a reconnaissance and sabotage detachment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was destroyed not far from Izyum. Two servicemen were taken prisoner (photo 2, photo 3). And there are plenty of such guys in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Kosenko even asked for his story to be published to inspire those who support Russia's actions in Ukraine but are afraid to act.

You read in between the lines? Saboteurs aplenty amongst the Ukrainian ranks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by mojeer678: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gnosis777:

Wow, I wonder if this is true, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if it is.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/19/wtf-zelensky-is-the-cousin-of-george-soros/

https://archive.ph/zcJOX

Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by mojeer678: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gnosis777:

Look closely

Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by mojeer678: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Here is Yura Kosenko (photo 1), a resident of the village near Izyum, a real hero of the resistance. Was in the ranks of the defense, but transmitted information to Russian units. As soon as he had the opportunity, he fled from the ranks of the enemy to the liberated territory. Thanks to Yura, on April 17, a reconnaissance and sabotage detachment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was destroyed not far from Izyum. Two servicemen were taken prisoner (photo 2, photo 3). And there are plenty of such guys in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Kosenko even asked for his story to be published to inspire those who support Russia's actions in Ukraine but are afraid to act.

You read in between the lines? Saboteurs aplenty amongst the Ukrainian ranks.

Awoof!

1 Like

Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by Drenimarcus(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
mojeer678:

Awoof!

Lmao if you know how many weapons Russia have captured. I was reading that hamas is now using strela-2 on Israeli air planes grin
Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by ocelot2006(m): 1:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Ukraine is winning......on social media.

Seriously, the Russians have taken the lessons from the ops up north and have gone back to their tried and tested combat doctrine. No more daring airborne raids with the VDV or mad armoured dashes. Now it's scorched earth policy with massive fire power followed by an armoured/mechanized push by their Battalion Tactical Groups with dismounted infantry plus air cover with attack helicopters and Su-25 Frogfoots.
Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by Kingsley1000(m): 4:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Hanibbal:

Ukraine and NATO misjudged Russia's leniency as a sign of military weakness and failure but now Russia has started raining fire and brimstone. Imagine Russia was even giving them ultimatum to surrender and instead this comedian was still telling the fighters to continue resisting, for how long? Honestly now I know Russia really loved Ukraine but it had no option than to just deal with this NATO that wants to establish itself in its backyard.
I said it before.Russia doesn't want to destroy Ukraine.Their intention is just to demilitarize the country but their comedian leader is not complying with Putin.

Assuming Russia wants to destroy Ukraine, they would have done that within a week without losing any of their soldiers.

They will just nuke Ukraine from Russia and everything will end
Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by KillerCrocodile: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kingsley1000:

I said it before.Russia doesn't want to destroy Ukraine.Their intention is just to demilitarize the country but their comedian leader is not complying with Putin.

Assuming Russia wants to destroy Ukraine, they would have done that within a week without losing any of their soldiers.

They will just nuke Ukraine from Russia and everything will end

Hmmm

And if they nuke Ukraine, do you think the radiation of the Nuclear bombs will not affect Russians on the western borders ?

The Donbas region they went there to liberate would become inhabitable because of the use of nuclear weapons...

No need to escalate the War to nuclear level....

Abeg, Both sides should return to the negotiation table in Turkey....
Re: Russian Forces Capture First City In Battle For Donbas by mojeer678: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gnosis777:

See this: https://twitter.com/enemy2me/status/1512181609612652550

Uncanny!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain / Speculation About Yaradua A Foreboding Sign For Nigerian Democracy / Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah's $37bn Benefits Package For His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.