Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) (25746 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony Of ‘The Lagos Arena' / President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by eedhrisademola(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=112099261][/quote] Okay.. #Lagos4Show
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Echoban:

Can u see how ure contradicting urself already..

Ask Dangote how Lagos attracted with some tax waivers that made him left Ondo and Ogun to Lagos State.

The company u talked abt, why are they not in PortHarcourt, Kano ,Abuja where which are also city ..

Abeg rest and sing Tinubu praise.

Just wait let Lagos finish her monorails, Dangote Refinery , Eko Atlantic whether Lagos won't have her own currency. Cox naira would be too devalued to her..

Stop deceiving yourself. Dangote left Ondo because of community issues not because of attractive investments. Even in Military era Lagos is the first destination spot because 70% of federal infrastructure is in Lagos, please stop deceiving people in this forum.
Eko Atlantic is an estate just like Banana Islands heaven will not fall when they open. This light rail that is almost getting to 15years is not yet ready every year it is used as campaign. The same China financed this project the same time with Ethiopia that has a very challenging terrain with gorges and steep valley have already completed theirs in record time and at less cost compared to Lagos.
Stop living in Lala land, right now because of the slide in Nigeria's revenue lagos is exposed because once companies start relocating their business and unemployment numbers go higher Lagos will be in a very precarious situation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by tosmart007(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=plaindealer post=112099261][/quote] can someone help me put with the programme of this company called kasi. my head no Cari
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Echoban: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

Stop deceiving yourself. Dangote left Ondo because of community issues not because of attractive investments. Even in Military era Lagos is the first destination spot because 70% of federal infrastructure is in Lagos, please stop deceiving people in this forum.
Eko Atlantic is an estate just like Banana Islands heaven will not fall when they open. This light rail that is almost getting to 15years is not yet ready every year it is used as campaign. The same China financed this project the same time with Ethiopia that has a very challenging terrain with gorges and steep valley have already completed theirs in record time and at less cost compared to Lagos.
Stop living in Lala land, right now because of the slide in Nigeria's revenue lagos is exposed because once companies start relocating their business and unemployment numbers go higher Lagos will be in a very precarious situation.

But Lagos choose to be Haven ready for all of them without commmunity dispute.

Oboy avoid me with ur mumu contradiction abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Peppysco: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Over $1 Billion worth of groundbreaking and investment in less than a month...

$537 Million US Embassy groundbreaking, the largest US embassy in the world.

Now, this massive $250 Million Data Center

Equinix acquired Nigeria's MainOne for $320M and opened Nigeria's largest data center in Lagos.

This is huge...

God truly blessed Lagos with good, competent and visionary leaders.

Yet, some idiots will talktrash the leaders that put these structures for Foreign Direct Investment in place and applaud their leaders that only share kerosene.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Peppysco: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Nosayer:

It's already among the top leading économies in Africa but yet, you're so correct. A state like that (and other states that want grow) should have stable electricity all over. With electricity, efficient transportation system, Lagos will just be starting. Housing will be the next challenge.

Tinubu started the move for independent state power generation with ENRON, an Egyptian power generating company, with facilities already being put in place but Obasanjo,under the PDP administration wouldn't agree cos of political disagreements. Imagine how better power generation in Nigeria would have been if that idea wasn't killed for political reasons. Tinubu may not be physically fit to run the country but structurally, ideologically and mentally, that man has the tenacity to put the country on a way back to reformation and development, as is witnessed in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Peppysco: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2022
winterfell007:

She's not in any league of her own! She should be competing favourably with Johannesburg, Cairo, Tokyo, New-York and London in terms of Mega-city status if all things are equal. Not forming local champion with sister states who can't boost of a quarter of her population

Werey, where are you from again?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by poiZon: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:
more

Plaindealer suppose don be either SA, SSA or commissioner in lagos state by now...

Plaindealer is ur agberoism different from that of mc oluomo and others?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by West1side: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
But all your previous comment are riddled with bigotry/ foolishness one would think it is made by a lunatic if not a fool.

obynzo:

Check all my previous posts. i have made my comments
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
West1side:
But all your previous comment are riddled with bigotry/ foolishness one would think it is made by lunatics if not a fool.

You see your life. You are so pathetic and troubled that you can't even reason clearly
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

chai your naivety is first class. Data centers that are normal thing in advanced nations is what you are screaming for. Already by default and lopsided design of the federation Lagos has the market even in the military era so all these investments is not because of any visionary leadership do you know how many businesses have closed down in Lagos due to high cost of doing business due to multiple taxations and other factors?
[/s]

Rubbish, you Igbos hardly make sense.

Just the usual ignorant, hateful and bitter ramblings.

We are talking massive Investments and jobs and this one is taking rubbish about advanced countries as if advanced countries don't lobby for investments and jobs..

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by winterfell007(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
ba7man:
The decision makers in Lagos are Yoruba, not everybody.

It's the most strategically located area in the Southwest, hence it's attraction and decisions made to attract investment are decided by Yoruba.

Tell your leaders to learn and replicate it in their regions, not try to downplay it out of hatred and bile.

Decision to attract investment is not done by Yourbas. The investment is handled by an agency called. Nigeria Investment Promotion Council (NIPC). The benefits is shared by all Lagosians who reside and pay taxes in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Rubbish, you Igbos hardly make sense.

Just the usual ignorant, hateful and bitter ramblings.

We are talking massive Investments and jobs and this one is taking rubbish about advanced countries as if advanced countries don't lobby for investments and jobs..

Oga stop deceiving people why are you cancelling what i wrote if not that what i said is the truth
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
poiZon:

Plaindealer suppose don be either SA, SSA or commissioner in lagos state by now...

Coming from another ipob village agbero..

Other people dey progress and develop, but you kerosene and wheelbarrow Igbos carry hatred and bad bele for head as life achievement...

Sad people... grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

Oga stop deceiving people why are you cancelling what i wrote if not that what i said is the truth
[/s]

You know your ipobian Jihadi rubbish don't mean shitt to me because I'm immune to your hateful, bitter, bad bele and life frustration maladies..

God bless the Great State of Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
MadamNneka:
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2

insulting a nairalander

poiZon:

Another can't read and comprehend ipob hypocrite,. You only see other people's posts, not your ipob brothers rubbish...

Go and sit down somewhere..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why is it always so hard for Igbos to just acknowledge something good and be positive?

If you can acknowledge and be positive about kerosene and wheelbarrow that your leaders are known for, why is it hard to be positive here.

I'm I missing something..? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Here we have massive job creation and over a billion dollar investment in less than 1 month and these sadist Igbos think we should be sad sad and not happy..

Who swear for these Igbos?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Topzee109: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

chai your naivety is first class. Data centers that are normal thing in advanced nations is what you are screaming for. Already by default and lopsided design of the federation Lagos has the market even in the military era so all these investments is not because of any visionary leadership do you know how many businesses have closed down in Lagos due to high cost of doing business due to multiple taxations and other factors?

Why do you ipob people hate good things, which state in Nigeria has achieved thist, I can understand its cos if tinubu

Most hatred filled people in the world

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Topzee109: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
winterfell007:

She's not in any league of her own! She should be competing favourably with Johannesburg, Cairo, Tokyo, New-York and London in terms of Mega-city status if all things are equal. Not forming local champion with sister states who can't boost of a quarter of her population
Then why are you people relocating from your villages to Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Topzee109: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
winterfell007:

First off!! You aint accommodating nobody. They aren't fleeing the eastern region, they have as much right as you to enjoy the economic benefits of Lagos since it's Nigerian's defacto commercial capital, afterall, they equally pay their taxes to the state and local governments and equally have a stake to demand for accountability as any one of you. I'm definitely sure you are not even a true indigene of eko. So what's your fuss?
Hatred is built in your tribe why
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Topzee109: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

Oga there is no jealousy in this abeg. Just face the truth and stop being mischevious, just watch out for the news that will come out from Anambra in the next few months. Lagos is just being overhyped for nothing by you guys. The state is dying gradually if you do a stats of the number of igbos relocating to Lagos in the last 15 years the number is reducing what you have is the southwards migration of northerners and Nigeriens and Chadians to Lagos. In 2021 two south eastern states Ebonyi and Anambra outperformed Lagos in terms of fiscal management that alone should tell you that the era of igbos migrating to Lagos is long gone.

Still displaying hatred, may God punish any ipob in Lagos and still hate Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by caracas: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:
Over $1 Billion worth of groundbreaking and investment in less than a month...

$537 Million US Embassy groundbreaking, the largest US embassy in the world.

Now, this massive $250 Million Data Center

Equinix acquired Nigeria's MainOne for $320M and opened Nigeria's largest data center in Lagos.

This is huge...

God truly blessed Lagos with good, competent and visionary leaders.
This has nothing to do with leadership Oga
Lagos is a choice place for investors
Tell your useless leaders to go fix the roads in Lagos
They are so bad n the raining season is here….
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Topzee109: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
aidameoryou:

I swear some mfs are just seriously daft.
If you see the listings, you'd think this is owned by sanwolu or by Lagos state...

Private businesses only that its situated in lagos, and this one is jerking off vigorously to it SMH... angry
How about your villages
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by fyneguy: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
murtalaa:

Anyone contemplating this kind of project with the situation of epileptic power supply in Nigeria is either bonkers or money miss road.

Lol you are ignorant. Do you know their plans? No
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Topzee109:

Still displaying hatred, may God punish any ipob in Lagos and still hate Lagos

This is not hatred bros this is the harsh fact. Let us make hay while the sun shines
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by fyneguy: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Raph82:
How I wish Lagos could invest heavily in its electricity generation, transmission and distribution, you will be amazed how its economy will skyrocket and soar high, the state has the potential to be among the top leading economies in Africa.

Lagos can't because Jonathan created the constraint and limited commercial supplies to Ikeja and Eko Discos. Lagos Govt can only generate for its agencies.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Topzee109: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

This is not hatred bros this is the harsh fact. Let us make hay while the sun shines
I've read all your comments in this thread and I can say you're hating on Lagos unless you want to deny

I want to ask you a honest question, why do you people hate Lagos, is it because it's tinubu legacy

I also don't want tinubu for presidency but not by hating Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Topzee109:

Why do you ipob people hate good things, which state in Nigeria has achieved thist, I can understand its cos if tinubu

Most hatred filled people in the world

So when someone airs his opinions based on historical facts and evidence he is not tagged IPOB and hates good things abi!! see the greatest deceit is when one lies to himself. Am i lying when i say that there are more northerners and those from Chad and Niger migrating southwards to Lagos. The number of igbos migrating to Lagos in the last 15 years has drastically dropped, there is no interest again like before among the igbo in coming to Lagos. In my place i have people that are big time traders in Onitsha that detest the idea of coming to Lagos, some have relocated from Lagos to the east. See like i said the biggest deceit is when you lie to yourself rather than face reality.
There a symposium last year when US embassy officials made a grim prediction about Lagos. They said that what they are seeing in the next 5 to 10years is the migration of businesses outside Lagos to states where they can get their infrastructure right. Akwa Ibom is one state that has already caught the attention of foreign investors, Anambra despite it's challenges too is in their radar because there is opportunities there and the cost of doing business there is not as back breaking as Lagos. When Soludo was announced as winner US embassy and other Foreign high commissions sent their congratulatory messages because they know who is coming to that seat and he is an investor friendly governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Topzee109:

I've read all your comments in this thread and I can say you're hating on Lagos unless you want to deny

I want to ask you a honest question, why do you people hate Lagos, is it because it's tinubu legacy

I also don't want tinubu for presidency but not by hating Lagos

Look my friend i do not hate Lagos. I was born in Lagos i grew up in Lagos, the Lagos i knew in the 80s was an accomodating Lagos of all tribes. we saw ourselves as Lagosians first before anything. But Tinubu and his guys just introduced terrible ethnic politics in Lagos if you have lived in Lagos from 70s, 80s and up to 99 you will weep at how Lagos has descended.
Lagos has not used up to 2% of it's potential the rest is being used to cater for Tinubu and his cronies. I had a friend who brought an idea to Lagos state government he was an igbo guy, because of tribalism they shenked him and stole his ideas only for a company connected to Asiwaju to bring that same proposal to Lagos which was sharply implemented. This was a guy who was born in Lagos early 80s.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by fyneguy: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

Go and check top FDI destinations last year in West Africa, Lagos has dropped, Dakar and Accra are leading destinations for FDI the only saving grace Lagos has is the Fintech boom which is now being threatened following the exposee on the shady deals inside Flutterwave by the CEO.

What shady deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won / Former Judge, Businessmen… Dead Persons Who ‘signed’ Melaye’s Recall Register / N30,000 Grants For Okada, Keke, Taxi Drivers, Cart Pushers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.