Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) (26180 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony Of ‘The Lagos Arena' / Sanwo-olu Performs Ground Breakin Ceremony Of Food Security And Logistics Hub / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Bashir75: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

How did Lagos state government attract the FDI? you are equally dense and deceitful to say that this is the efforts of the goverment, NO it is not.
This is a business decision because the highest concentration of internet based companies and IT firms is in Lagos. Where is the enabling environment did Lagos dash them Land? the answer is No, of course multiple taxations of which Lagos is notorious for will be there so what are you saying. please stop misleading people in this forum.

He said you’re ignorant and you’re displaying exactly that on internet that never forgets. He said it’s because of the peaceful business environment created by the government/leaders of Lagos State. You’re grumbling about internet, Internet no dey other states with empty land mass? Multiple taxation is a challenge globally especially in mega states. Paris, New York and Texas are dealing with multiple taxation. In addition, you think the smart investors who bring billion of dollars to Lagos are not aware of different taxation existing in the state?
When dey say Nigerian graduates are not employable, you’re the definition. It doesn’t mean all Nigerian graduates but it shows most are not teachable and comprehension is a big problem. Please, leave social media and go back to learning to improve your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by nengibo: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dem wan run cloud data center with generator? Interesting
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bashir75:

He said you’re ignorant and you’re displaying exactly that on internet that never forgets. He said it’s because of the peaceful business environment created by the government/leaders of Lagos State. You’re grumbling about internet, Internet no dey other states with empty land mass? Multiple taxation is a challenge globally especially in mega states. Paris, New York and Texas are dealing with multiple taxation. In addition, you think the smart investors who bring billion of dollars to Lagos are not aware of different taxation existing in the state?
When dey say Nigerian graduates are not employable, you’re the definition. It doesn’t mean all Nigerian graduates but it shows most are not teachable and comprehension is a big problem. Please, leave social media and go back to learning to improve your life.

Oga you don't know when people throw patronizing comments. Go and ask the regular businessman in Lagos how the cost of business is? A state in a country that is poverty capital of the world has one of world's most expensive real estate. it is so bad that in VI rent for office space is in USD. See you are still a learner when it comes to patronizing comments.
Again you are still a small boy, i have interviewed foreigners for top jobs with impressive CV and experience, you think because i dignify you with a chat that you matter.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Peppysco:

Yet, some idiots will talktrash the leaders that put these structures for Foreign Direct Investment in place and applaud their leaders that only share kerosene.

That's the hateful senselessness of the average IPOBian for you. Lol.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

So when someone airs his opinions based on historical facts and evidence he is not tagged IPOB and hates good things abi!! see the greatest deceit is when one lies to himself. Am i lying when i say that there are more northerners and those from Chad and Niger migrating southwards to Lagos. The number of igbos migrating to Lagos in the last 15 years has drastically dropped, there is no interest again like before among the igbo in coming to Lagos. In my place i have people that are big time traders in Onitsha that detest the idea of coming to Lagos, some have relocated from Lagos to the east. See like i said the biggest deceit is when you lie to yourself rather than face reality.
There a symposium last year when US embassy officials made a grim prediction about Lagos. They said that what they are seeing in the next 5 to 10years is the migration of businesses outside Lagos to states where they can get their infrastructure right. Akwa Ibom is one state that has already caught the attention of foreign investors, Anambra despite it's challenges too is in their radar because there is opportunities there and the cost of doing business there is not as back breaking as Lagos. When Soludo was announced as winner US embassy and other Foreign high commissions sent their congratulatory messages because they know who is coming to that seat and he is an investor friendly governor.
[/s]

Why is the same US building their largest embassy in the world in Lagos instead of your Anambra village or akwa ibom?

Silly ipob making up hateful and bitter rubbish... grin

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the great visionary.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by zuto4u(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Chai! This is good news. I am so very happy. I love the pace with which Lagos is growing. I just pray it matches Dubai and Tokyo soon. I pray for good leadership in Nigeria and let their be peace nationwide so that my country will be the next hub for investors just like Dubai. And I pray that a good leader with vision takes over the affairs of our dear country and finally fix our epileptic power supply so that Ghanaians will not see any other thing to mock and laugh at us. All over the social media, the only two things that Ghanaians use to mock us are Terrorism and electricity problems. Just hope and pray that these two issues could be fixed as soon as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Why is the same US building their largest embassy in the world in Lagos instead of your Anambra village or akwa ibom?

Silly ipob making up hateful and bitter rubbish... grin

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the great visionary.. grin

Ahhhh i so pity you, the biggest disservice any man can do is to lie to himself. US need a bigger consulate because of the large traffic coming for Visa applications. Do you know how much US makes from Visa applications alone in Nigeria especially Lagos? That alone necessitated the building of a large Embassy. Eko Atlantic is the only prime area in Lagos with the Vast land space they need, so it no genius of Asiwaju stop being naive and attempting to deceive people here.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Bashir75: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you don't know when people throw patronizing comments. Go and ask the regular businessman in Lagos how the cost of business is? A state in a country that is poverty capital of the world has one of world's most expensive real estate. it is so bad that in VI rent for office space is in USD. See you are still a learner when it comes to patronizing comments.
Again you are still a small boy, i have interviewed foreigners for top jobs with impressive CV and experience, you think because i dignify you with a chat that you matter.

Social Media dey protects young urchins with zero background and knowledge of issues. Could you explain what patronizing comments mean and who your small boy is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You make me laugh at your total ignorance.

Running a business is expensive in all major cities/states globally. A high school drop-out is calling me a leaner; WOW. Are you truly educated, I mean really, with your warped thought processes? Fool interviewed fools. Honestly, I apologize for commenting on your foolery. I have been warned not to argue with the ignorant. Go out there knowing you’re clueless, un-learn your stupidity, and re-learn useful knowledge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bashir75:

Social Media dey protects young urchins with zero background and knowledge of issues. Could you explain what patronizing comments mean and who your small boy is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You make me laugh at your total ignorance.

Running a business is expensive in all major cities/states globally. A high school drop-out is calling me a leaner; WOW. Are you truly educated, I mean really, with your warped thought processes? Fool interviewed fools. Honestly, I apologize for commenting on your foolery. I have been warned not to argue with the ignorant. Go out there knowing you’re clueless, un-learn your stupidity, and re-learn useful knowledge.

From what you are saying, you have proved to me that you are still a learner, Boy you have a lot to learn seriously
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

You people have lost it totally to become hateful, shameless and habitual liars. Below is one of the busiest rental platforms for business premises on the Island.

I have narrowed down to VI. Show that majority of properties for rent are quoted in dollars as you claim.

The hate-motivated 'sickness' of Igbos like you can never have a cure.

https://nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/commercial/offices/lagos/victoria-island/showtype

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

Ahhhh i so pity you, the biggest disservice any man can do is to lie to himself. US need a bigger consulate because of the large traffic coming for Visa applications. Do you know how much US makes from Visa applications alone in Nigeria especially Lagos? That alone necessitated the building of a large Embassy. Eko Atlantic is the only prime area in Lagos with the Vast land space they need, so it no genius of Asiwaju stop being naive and attempting to deceive people here.

Ndo.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

From what you are saying, you have proved to me that you are still a learner, Boy you have a lot to learn seriously

The learners are progressing while your own ipob villages are burning down businesses, sitting at home crippling your already worthless and poor economy with zero investment, no sane and rational business entity is willing to enter that terrorist enclave and blood soaked region..

As usual, you made zero sense. Just the usual hateful and bitter ipobian Jihadi rubbish... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
candidtalk:

You people have lost it totally to become hateful, shameless and habitual liars. Below is one of the busiest rental platforms for business premises on the Island.

I have narrowed down to VI. Show thst majority of property for rent are quoted in dollars as you claim.

The hate-motivated 'sickness' of Igbos like you can never have a cure.

https://nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/commercial/offices/lagos/victoria-island/showtype

Look i don't have time to play deceitful games with you. My company was looking for office space and all the real estate companies we met took us to properties where the asking price was in USD per square meter. I don't play all these lies and hatred that you play i tell it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:

The learners are progressing while your own ipob villages are burning down businesses, sitting at home crippling your already worthless and poor economy with zero investment, no sane and rational business entity is willing to enter that terrorist enclave and blood soaked region..

As usual, you made zero sense. Just the usual hateful and bitter ipobian Jihadi rubbish... grin

We are burning down businesses yet in 2021 Anambra beat Lagos in Fiscal performance index even with lockdown on Mondays. Can you see how hatred is making you think.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

We are burning down businesses yet in 2021 Anambra beat Lagos in Fiscal performance index even with lockdown on Mondays. Can you see how hatred is making you think.

I don't know the meaning of fiscal performance, abeg explain to us. Including how many global businesses and entities invested in Anambra village because of this fiscal thing you are talking about..

Thanks in advance.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by aidameoryou: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Topzee109:

How about your villages

What happened to my villages?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:

I don't know the meaning of fiscal performance, abeg explain to us. Including how many global businesses and entities invested in Anambra village because of this fiscal thing you are talking about..

Thanks in advance.. grin

Ohhhh now you don't know abi. You are just a big liar, do you need global entities to progress. Anambra has local businesses that are doing good and exporting to west African countries. Innoson for one exports to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Ghana and other industries too
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

Ohhhh now you don't know abi. You are just a big liar, do you need global entities to progress. Anambra has local businesses that are doing good and exporting to west African countries. Innoson for one exports to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Ghana and other industries too

Why are you dodging now?

If this fiscal thing you are talking about means you are better than Lagos, kindly list the international investors and how much they invested in your Anambra village this year so far..

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:

Why are you dodging now?

If this fiscal thing you are talking about means you are better than Lagos, kindly list the international investors and how much they invested in your Anambra village this year so far..

grin

grin grin grin grin grin Plaindealer or drug dealer or whatever you call yourself i am not dodging anybody you know what Fisal performance is . You don't need to have international investors to achieve good fiscal performance it is pure economics and investment banking 101

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
winterfell007:

Decision to attract investment is not done by Yourbas. The investment is handled by an agency called. Nigeria Investment Promotion Council (NIPC). The benefits is shared by all Lagosians who reside and pay taxes in Lagos.
Why wasn't this NIPC attracting investments before 1999 when Lagos was a large, decaying slum covered in filth ,mountains of trash, crime infestation, lawlessness and disorganisation??

Lagos state govt created the environment that attracted investments, not any NIPC.

If this NIPC were so great at attracting investments into Nigeria, why haven't they replicated it on the same scale in other States??

Tell them to attract foreign investment to the Southeast first and see the companies that will go if unknown gunmen will not burst their heads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by poiZon: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:

Coming from another ipob village agbero..

Other people dey progress and develop, but you kerosene and wheelbarrow Igbos carry hatred and bad bele for head as life achievement...

Sad people... grin
So person no fit play with you..

Was just concerned how they have denigrated u to posting only on nairaland.

I heard u can't even post on twitter so u won't spoil things for sugar daddy...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

grin grin grin grin grin Plaindealer or drug dealer or whatever you call yourself i am not dodging anybody you know what Fisal performance is . You don't need to have international investors to achieve good fiscal performance it is pure economics and investment banking 101

We are talking about massive Investments in Lagos and you join your hateful, bitter and bad bele ipobian mouth talk about fiscal rubbish in your Anambra village, so if you are not dodging, why is it hard for you to show us how your fiscal nonsense generated any credible global investment...

See how you scored your own dumb goal?

This is the problem with you Igbos, when we are discussing A, you hateful Igbos go jump in to cry and shout Z.

I don relegate you to comedian status sef...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
poiZon:

So person no fit play with you..

Was just concerned how they have denigrated u to posting only on nairaland.

I heard u can't even post on twitter so u won't spoil things for sugar daddy...

[/s]

Face topic and stop bothering me with your ipobian nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:

We are talking about massive Investments in Lagos and you join your hateful, bitter and bad bele ipobian mouth talk about fiscal rubbish in your Anambra village, so if you are not dodging, why is it hard for you to show us how your fiscal nonsense generated any credible global investment...

See how you scored your own dumb goal?

This is the problem with you Igbos, when we are discussing A, you hateful Igbos go jump in to cry and shout Z.

I don relegate you to comedian status sef...

You still don't have the wisdom at all. Anambra is doing very well even with fiscal performance they beat Lagos hands down even in Funds for capital expenditure in the fiscal index report for 2021 they beat Lagos hands down. Oga go and rest abeg.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Parachoko: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
obynzo:

I had a friend who brought an idea to Lagos state government he was an igbo guy, because of tribalism they shenked him and stole his ideas only for a company connected to Asiwaju to bring that same proposal to Lagos which was sharply implemented. This was a guy who was born in Lagos early 80s.
Why can't he sue the Lagos State Government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

You still don't have the wisdom at all. Anambra is doing very well even with fiscal performance they beat Lagos hands down even in Funds for capital expenditure in the fiscal index report for 2021 they beat Lagos hands down. Oga go and rest abeg.

[/s]

The question was how your village fiscal nonsense generated global investments like Lagos..... The topic is about Investments.

Village comedian... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Elibaba1: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Golan007:
Lagos my Lagos.

You never disappoint.

With the heavy private investments(Tax) Government presence and FG loan facility support. Lagos shouldn’t disappoint.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

The question was how your village fiscal nonsense generated global investments like Lagos..... The topic is about Investments.

Village comedian... grin

You see your problem you are so bereft of facts to counter me that you are resorting to insults. Bro you need help
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Why can't he sue the Lagos State Government?

What happened was that he made the error of not getting the state to sign an NDA and it was deliberately played by the LASG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal / El-Rufai Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says He Nearly Shed Tears Seeing Burnt Sites / How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.