Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) (25820 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony Of ‘The Lagos Arena' / President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Like I said before, you are so shallow. Is a waste of time educating lowlife like you.

I've not been reading the gibberish you have been writing.

Olodo. Run along. You are a disgrace to your name and lineage. Simple concept of representative statistics you cannot interpret.

Spend more time developing your mind and less online where your emptily argumentative nature will always get you in trouble and make a fool of you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Parachoko: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Olodo. Run along. You are a disgrace to your name and lineage. Simple concept of representative statistics you cannot interpret.

Spend more time developing your mind and less online where your emptily argumentative nature will always get you in trouble and make a fool of you.
I'm tired of a shallow person like you disturbing me with your foolish post.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Parachoko: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
obynzo:

i agree 100% that guy is pathetic
That guy is a dunce.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
obynzo:

i agree 100% that guy is pathetic

Mumu, you're still talking. If you say all nightclubs in Accra only accept entry fee in dollars and I present a link showing 30 clubs in Accra accepting cedis, with only 1 accepting dollars, have I not immediately showed you're ignorant and perhaps a lair with an agenda against Accra or even Ghanaian?

Shame that Parachoko fool supporting you does not know you're an IPOBian with a well-established history of always trying to discredit news about Lagos, Yorubas, prominent Yorubas and the SW. Hate and envy of the Yorubas will kill you. Silly IPOBian.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm tired of a shallow person like you disturbing me with your foolish post.

Ode. Once again, it is about simple representative statistics you insufferable n1tw1t. I give another example below to you and your nutshell pal. Keep making a fool of yourself olodo.

candidtalk:

Mumu, you're still talking. If you say all nightclubs in Accra only accept entry fee in dollars and I present a link showing 30 clubs in Accra accepting cedis, with only 1 accepting dollars, have I not immediately showed you're ignorant and perhaps a lair with an agenda against Accra or even Ghanaian?

Shame that Parachoko fool supporting you does not know you're an IPOBian with a well-established history of always trying to discredit news about Lagos, Yorubas, prominent Yorubas and the SW. Hate and envy of the Yorubas will kill you. Silly IPOBian.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Parachoko: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Guy, fuvck off abeg.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Guy, fuvck off abeg.

Olodo fraudster, hope that example is simple enough and you get it now? You disgraced yourself bringing a fraudulent version of my own link to this thread because of your deceitful agenda. Hope you've learned your lesson.

By the way, see a screenshot of what I wrote that your envious anti-Yoruba and anti-SW boyfriend responded to angrily to note what the guy is.

Also, click the link showing a single page of his past post here to see an envious, malevolent and hate-filled character who spends his entire time and virtually every post daily attacking Osinbajo, Tinubu, SW, Lagos and all things Yoruba while fraudulently praising Peter Obi and all things Igbo. God help braindead idiots like you famzing IPOBian bigots. Omugo.

Have a nice weekend. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/obynzo/posts/3

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Parachoko: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Olodo fraudster, hope that example is simple enough and you get it now? You disgraced yourself bringing a fraudulent version of my own link to this thread because of your deceitful agenda. Hope you've learned your lesson. Have a nice weekend. cool
k
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Parachoko:
k

Finally bro, so you learn to comport yourself well in a den of bigots, haters and tribalists, see below the illustration of the character of the guy you have been famzing.

I commented correctly and factually, as a Yoruba and Lagosian proud of his state, that Lagos is highest destination of FDI in West Africa. Yet , as the hater of all things Yoruba and SW he is, he responded predictably with a lie that it is Dakar and Accra not Lagos

See below to note that Nigeria is actually only second behind Egypt in terms of FDI in the whole of Africa, courtesy of Lagos , while Ghana is like 5th or so.

With Lagos responsible 85% of Nigeria's FDI, do the math quickly to note his big lies about Dakar and Accra. Two cities that come nowhere close to Lagos. Senegal, Dakar home nation, is not even mentioned in the top 10 so what does that say about his Dakar lie?

He just pulled a straight up lie out of his ass to discredit 'Yoruba' Lagos. Shows you why some Yorubas who have worked out hateful IPObians can't stand them. Imagine using wholesale and fabricated lies just to discredit Yorubas?

He does that here everyday. Exactly same thing the envious hater was doing again trying to disparage Lagos as 'going down' economically with the bogus claim all commercial properties in VI are marketed in dollars.

Be careful dude. It is your kind Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu were goading to burn Lagos and kill Tinubu, Sanwo Olu etal, during #EndSARs while Kanu was furiously screaming for Igbos not to destroy ala Igbo and Igbo interests.

This Obynzo chap does that shite here 24/7. Run down everything/everyone Yoruba while exuberantly praising everyone/everything Igbo. All this while living and working in the SW. Na you know sha.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Finally bro, so you learn to comport yourself well in a den of bigots, haters and tribalists, see below the illustration of the character of the guy you have been famzing.

I commented correctly and factually, as a Yoruba and Lagosian proud of his state, that Lagos is highest destination of FDI in West Africa. Yet , as the hater of all things Yoruba and SW he is, he responded predictably with a lie that it is Dakar and Accra not Lagos

See below to note that Nigeria is actually only second behind Egypt in terms of FDI in the whole of Africa, courtesy of Lagos , while Ghana is like 5th or so.

With Lagos responsible 85% of Nigeria's FDI, do the math quickly to note his big lies about Dakar and Accra. Two cities that come nowhere close to Lagos. Senegal, Dakar home nation, is not even mentioned in the top 10 so what does that say about his Dakar lie?

He just pulled a straight up lie out of his ass to discredit 'Yoruba' Lagos. Shows you why some Yorubas who have worked out hateful IPObians can't stand them. Imagine using wholesale and fabricated lies just to discredit Yorubas?

He does that here everyday. Exactly same thing the envious hater was doing again trying to disparage Lagos as 'going down' economically with the bogus claim all commercial properties in VI are marketed in dollars.

Be careful dude. It is your kind Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu were goading to burn Lagos and kill Tinubu, Sanwo Olu etal, during #EndSARs while Kanu was furiously screaming for Igbos not to destroy ala Igbo and Igbo interests.

This Obynzo chap does that shite here 24/7. Run down everything/everyone Yoruba while exuberantly praising everyone/everything Igbo. All this while living and working in the SW. Na you know sha.

grin grin grin you are pathetic
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
obynzo:

grin grin grin you are pathetic

Lol. He ,along with other Yorubas, knows you now for the wretched, hateful and envious snake you are.

More people are now aware your vile antics. They'll be waiting for you on other threads. Same method clever folks use to shame racists, paedophiles, wretched supremacists etal. Mission accomplished. cool cool Loser.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

You are still immature and i chose not to enter the mud with pigs. Your question has no basis, but rather it is the rantings of a loser that is trying to save face. Run along small boy..... ;
[/s]

Long story short, you can not show us how anambra fiscal nonsense generated more global investment than Lagos..

Nna, see ya miserable life..Stale comedian.. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Long story short, you can not show us how anambra fiscal nonsense generated more global investment than Lagos..

Oga go back to school and learn Economics there you will find your answer.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. He ,along with other Yorubas, knows you now for the wretched, hateful and envious snake you are.

More people are now aware your vile antics. They'll be waiting for you on other threads. Same method clever folks use to shame racists, paedophiles, wretched supremacists etal. Mission accomplished. cool cool Loser.

Are you sure you are normal. what are you smoking or are you on medication for some mental illness, I made a statement based on my experience and you are vomiting this bile!!!! Na wah ooooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
obynzo:

Oga go back to school and learn Economics there you will find your answer.

Fiscal villager, see ya life...

grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
plaindealer:

Fiscal villager, see ya life...

grin grin

Oga stop being dense
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop being dense

Being dumb and dense is you not competent and useful enough to back up your lies and rubbish with facts.

You are only good for comedy and entertainment, that's all.. grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
plaindealer:

Being dumb and dense is you not competent and useful enough to back up your lies and rubbish with facts.

You are only good for comedy and entertainment, that's all.. grin grin

I really feel for you first of all nice use of Corel draw there. I am not disputing it FDI will come to Lagos first and sadly it is for the Fintech to get shareholding in their boards it doesn't even impact the local operations of the companies that bring the FDI these are just brought for exchange of equity which is taken outside the country to expand operations in WEST Africa region. Again let me educate you on fiscal policies Anambra and Ebonyi bested Lagos last year because even with their meagre resources they had a larger amount of funds reserved for Capital expenditure which was better than Lagos which had lower amount than Anambra on Capital expenditure which meant they had to source external financing which was increasing the debt burden of the state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by plaindealer: 1:46am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

I really feel for you first of all nice use of Corel draw there. I am not disputing it FDI will come to Lagos first and sadly it is for the Fintech to get shareholding in their boards it doesn't even impact the local operations of the companies that bring the FDI these are just brought for exchange of equity which is taken outside the country to expand operations in WEST Africa region. Again let me educate you on fiscal policies Anambra and Ebonyi bested Lagos last year because even with their meagre resources they had a larger amount of funds reserved for Capital expenditure which was better than Lagos which had lower amount than Anambra on Capital expenditure which meant they had to source external financing which was increasing the debt burden of the state.
[/s]

Our former governor is currently in your anambra village teaching you fiscal policies and how to govern your anambra village and possibly generate maybe $500 FDI.

grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2022
obynzo:

Are you sure you are normal. what are you smoking or are you on medication for some mental illness, I made a statement based on my experience and you are vomiting this bile!!!! Na wah ooooo

You have no "experience". What you are is a sociopathic liar and hater with a clearly established pattern of telling lies to disparage anything/anyone Yoruba.

No one can start a positive topic about Yorubaland or a Yoruba individual without you showing up to try and rain on the parade. Remember that thread where it was shown that Yorubas own 90% of the top ten Architectural firms in Nigeria. You nearly had a heart attack trying to prove otherwise yet fled in disgrace in the face of indisputable facts.

Anyone at all can quickly look through your post and see a clear 'modus operandi ', in seconds, that is hateful, envious and ethnocentric.

I only pity Yorubas who interact with you daily in Lagos and the SW. Una kind of divisive, envious, teo-faced and petty IPOBians plenty. Children of hate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Our former governor is currently in your anambra village teaching you fiscal policies and how to govern your anambra village and possibly generate maybe $500 FDI.

grin grin

The guy is nothing but a hateful anti-Yoruba bigot and shameless liar. Not very bright either. He claimed Dakar , what a big joke, and Accra are bigger destination of FDI than Lagos.

Laughable fabrications. Intelligent folks know to fabricate believably but you know hateful IPOBians na.

They are prone to excessively aberrant behaviour because of hate and envy of others. Pathetic people TBH.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Lol. Don't mind the lying clown. He never does reality. Lagos that is destination of a huge chunk of the FDI into Nigeria is Anambra's mate ba?

Exactly what I was saying about this IPOBian clown. All his antics are those of a hardened, sociopathic and pathological liar.

The sad thing is that most of them are like that due to minds and mentality destroyed by hatred, envy and vindictiveness towards others.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2022
candidtalk:

You have no "experience". What you are is a sociopathic liar and hater with a clearly established pattern of telling lies to disparage anything/anyone Yoruba.

No one can start a positive topic about Yorubaland or a Yoruba individual without you showing up to try and rain on the parade. Remember that thread where it was shown that Yorubas own 90% of the top ten Architectural firms in Nigeria. You nearly had a heart attack trying to prove otherwise yet fled in disgrace in the face of indisputable facts.

Anyone at all can quickly look through your post and see a clear 'modus operandi ', in seconds, that is hateful, envious and ethnocentric.

I only pity Yorubas who interact with you daily in Lagos and the SW. Una kind of divisive, envious, teo-faced and petty IPOBians plenty. Children of hate.

Ahhhh bros why are you taking this thing so personal what are you covering up. I am telling you with all confidence that I was trying to get an office space for my company and I engaged real estate consultants by name Broll Nigeria Limited and we also visited Workstation and Regus all in VI and Ikoyi and all the quotations were all in USD and not Naira. This doesn't warrant all the insults, it is a known fact in Ikoyi and VI that quotations for office spaces in prime properties are in USD. I have told you to go to Wings for example and get their quotation if you think I am lying.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2022
obynzo:

Ahhhh bros why are you taking this thing so personal what are you covering up. I am telling you with all confidence that I was trying to get an office space for my company and I engaged real estate consultants by name Broll Nigeria Limited and we also visited Workstation and Regus all in VI and Ikoyi and all the quotations were all in USD and not Naira. This doesn't warrant all the insults, it is a known fact in Ikoyi and VI that quotations for office spaces in prime properties are in USD. I have told you to go to Wings for example and get their quotation if you think I am lying.

Get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / Governor Willie Obiano's Customized Champagnes Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos / Court Sentences Sarah Ochekpe, Ex-PDP Deputy Chairman & Evangelist To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.